Accidentally yours.by-JeonTae...

By Jeonguktaelove

A not so romantic story of an annoying little fucker, vampire prince and a total asshole,true blood werewolf... More

•Info•
•Introduction•
•1: One night in a strange shity•
•2: Prince•
•3: Sexy pony star•
•4: Fucked up•
•5: Shit down•
•6: Infires•
•7: Very No Fun•
•8: Yeah Baby•
•9: Nochu•
•10: Hello,Turn up?•
•11: I was so impress-sed•
•12: Oh My Gawd•
•13: Is Family•
•15: Dine in? To go?•
•16: Pardon•
•17: My Heart Boom Boom•
•18: I want JK•
•19: No•
•20: Important Jizznezz•
•21: Heart Throb•
•22: Tekki Tekki•
•23: Oh Happy Day•
•24: Excujmi•
•25: My Heart Is My Heart Is•
•26: Fall Everything Fall•
•27: We Roll•
•28: 2!3!•
•29: When It Comes To You•
•30: Sea•
•31: Butterfly pt.1•
•32: Butterfly pt.2•
•33: Lotus-Eater•
•34: Outro•
Q and A
•35: Good To You•
•Bonus Chapter: Finally•
•Special Chapter: You Got No Jams•
JeonTaeTrash

•14: Stahb It•

10.6K 435 101
By Jeonguktaelove

"Tae."

"What?"

"Don't."

"What?"

"Kim fucking Taehyung-"

"Can't hear you!" Taehyung closed his eyes and deeply inhaled.

"I swear if you-"

"DES-"

"Stop-

"-PA-CITOoyfejstxenbxtdsgburiTO..qadghejgatwjdo.tanGO000-"

"This fucking asshole." Jeonguk cursed under his breath while feeling the tightness of his chest due to his rising temper.

"Tae, turn it off!!" Jeonguk shouted but his voice was drowned under the loud irritating music because a certain considerate mate turned the volume of the speakers to the max level while singing with all his might and doing a little dance within the confined area of the car's passenger seat beside his really annoyed werewolf mate who can do nothing at the moment because his hands are quite occupied with the steering wheel.

"Taehyuuung!!" Jeonguk growled and finally, Taehyung adjusted the volume level lower and turned look at him.

"Turn that off." Jeonguk commanded, glaring at the driveway.

"No can do amigo!" Taehyung replied while still doing some little dance.

"Tae," Jeonguk let out a huff of annoyance, feeling the flare in his chest heating up even more.

"Fucking.Turn.That.Off." He continued, stressing each word between his gritted teeth.

"Why? It's too quiet!" Taehyung pouted, looking at the big red bluetooth speaker on his hands.

"Then use a goddamn earphone!" The younger retorts with a 'duh' tone matching his usual eye roll.

"I didn't bring mine." The vampire answered and smiled at his mate whose eyebrows twitch, another sign indicating that ten percent of his patience has yet again, vanished.

"I don't care! Just turn that off or I'll throw you in the middle of nowhere!" The true blood exclaimed, already becoming furious because for whatever reason, he just hates having a long drive with a loud disturbing music. I mean, it's just Jeonguk being Jeonguk.

"But I'm bored and you don't talk at all! I'm not gonna let an eight-hour-drive to be so quiet. I'm going to die!" The vampire muttered, determined on his resolve while his mate groaned, being so close to throwing the older out of his car right there and then.

"Then sleep!"

"Can't. I'm too excited."

Jeonguk tried to calm down. Note, tried. But at least he's really trying as he did his anger management exercises. Breathe in, breathe out. Think of happy thoughts. Try not to kill anyone. Killing is bad. You're not bad. Relax.

"Listen, shithead. Why don't you just read a book, play games in your phone, count the trees we pass by or just anything that would cause less noise and shut your mouth? Hm? Can you do that Because if you can't, I swear I'll throw you out right now." Jeonguk stated calmly but his words were obviously coated with venom that supposedly threaten the vampire.

"Well," Taehyung started, thinking about what his mate has just suggested. "First of all," He then looked at his mate who was still glaring at the road ahead. "Bitch. You just called me shithead. Second, no. I can't do all of what you just said." He continued with a smirk and Jeonguk glanced at him then gave him the signature eye roll with a sigh.

"I mean, I didn't bring a book, the games in my phone needs stable internet connection and lastly, I don't find trees that interesting." He uttered and Jeonguk almost felt defeated. He doesn't know what to feel anymore. To be tired or angry or just too tired to be angry.

"But!" Taehyung beamed up. "I can, uhh, suck your dick while you're driving!" He proudly suggested with a sly smile and a smug expression.

It's a lie if Jeonguk says he's mood didn't brighten up because finally, for the first time, Taehyung has a good idea that works for both of them.

"C'mon, Gukk. Do you want it?" Taehyung asked in a soft seductive tone while leaning closer to his mate.

There was a moment of silence, a moment of Jeonguk just taking glances at his mate's beautiful doe eyes, focused on him. He was internally debating with himself because fuck, are they really going to do that now? And of course he is a horny young man so yeah, the answer to that would be a 'fuck yes'.

"Turn that off first." He ordered and Taehyung eagerly turned the speaker off, throw it to the back seat, took off his seatbelt and squirmed closer to his mate.

Jeonguk flinched when he suddenly felt Taehyung's
warm hand sensually rubbing up and down his inner
thigh.Taehyung kissed the younger's ear, breath teasingly sending pleasurable chills travelling directly to Jeonguk cock.

"Keep your eyes on the road, baby." Taehyung whispered too close to the other's ear and the way Jeonguk body tensed didn't go unnoticed. So, Taehyung licked his ear and nibbed the tip a little earning a jolt and hitched breath from the other.

Taehyung continued giving butterfly kisses on his
mate's ear, neck, jaw and cheek while his hand teasingly caressing Jeonguk thigh and finally landing on his crotch.

He grunts on the sudden contact and Taehyung smirked,continuing to rub his mate's clothed member, loving the changes in Jeonguk breathing while feeling the bulge getting bigger and harder.

"Ready?" Taehyung said, already fumbling with Jeonguk's belt and pants. After few seconds, the younger's half hard dick sprung out in the open and Jeonguk shuddered a little a when the cold air hits his erection.

Taehyung wrapped his long slender and warm fingers
around Jeonguk's member and pumped it a few times before bending down to lick a stripe up, tracing Jeonguk's length. He continued doing it and by the time he stopped, Jeonguk was already fully hard.

"Tae." Jeonguk moaned when Taehyung stucked his tongue out to flick the head of Jeonguk's member. The younger jerked when his mate started swirling his tongue around the head.

"You..ah.tease." The werewolf mumbled and finally,Taehyung decided to take him in his mouth, lowering himself as much as he could. Jeonguk almost lost his focus on the road when he felt
Taehyung's pillowy lips wrapped around his dick. It was heavenly. The warmth, the softness and the wetness of his mate's mouth felt so good. His hands tightened around the wheel and held his breath when Taehyung started moving his head up and down but in a painfully slow manner that tests Jeonguk's patience.

The vampire went up and looked at his mate who glanced at him, a little disappointed and confused as to why he stopped.

"Still can manage?" Taehyung asked, looking at his mate but his hand was lazily stroking the younger's shaft.

"Yeah. Keep going."

"How do you want it?"

Jeonguk could feel his throbbing cock that was
desperate for Taehyung to just go back to pleasuring him. He released a sigh and glanced at his mate.

"Babe, you know how I want it. Go faster."
Good thing Jeonguk didn't glance again because if
he does, he would see Taehyung's face blushing a little because of the name calling that sounded different his vampire ears. It's not the usual sexual blabber or sensual teasing. It sounded comfortable? Tender? Warm? It sounded too natural that Taehyung almost confuses it with affection.

But who knows, maybe if Taehyung looked closely, he would see that Jeonguk's cheeks were also tinted with pink.

They didn't dwell on the matter further, Taehyung
focusing all his attention back to his mate's throbbing member while the latter tried his best to keep his eyes on the road.

Taehyung ran his tongue up and down on Jeonguk's
length a few more times, flicking and swirling the head from time to time before nuzzling into Jeonguk's adonis belt, and sucking a hickey so close to his mate's dick, making sure that the younger could feel his hot breath against it.

"Tae.mmm-you're doing fuck you're doing good." Jeonguk quivered and moaned and wondering that they have been fucking almost everyday for four months. Four months of doing all the sexual activities with his mate but he just never gets tired of it.

Jeonguk was starting to feel high and drift to a trance when his car was filled with the scent of his mate's arousal. It's starting to cloud his mind that he was already feeling a little dizzy.

"Tae." He whispered and Taehyung's eyes opened and looked at him while still sucking him good.

"Touch yourself." He said, making Taehyung halt his movements and gave him a questioning look but soon obeyed and started taking his pants off.

The older quickly reached at the back seat for his
handbag,searching for something. After a moment, he sat down comfortably with a bottle of lube in his hands and Jeonguk already knew he brought stocks of condoms,lubes and toys. It's just Taehyung being Taehyung.

The vampire squeezed a decent amount on his hand and begun to coat his member that was already leaking with pre-cum, before bending down and take his mate back in his mouth.

"Yes.fuck. Just like that. So good, Tae." Jeonguk kept on softly moaning and cursing, totally feeling good while Taehyung was jerking himself off as he take his mate deeper and fortunately not gagging that much. Guess doing it almost everyday for four months honed his skills.

Taehyung let out a pleased grunt around his mate's cock at the praise, bobbing his head up and down rapidly as he began to claw the inside of Jeonguk's thighs.

Taehyung's muffled moans sent vibrations directly going to Jeonguk's cock.

"Mmm-close.." Jeonguk uttered, Taehyung's cue to go faster.

"Ah..yes, yes..Tae-mmm...fuck!" Jeonguk released in his mate's mouth. Taehyung gladly swallowed every last drop of his mate's cum before gliding up and immediately reaching a packet of wet tissue in his bag to wipe his hand where he released his own load.

-.--.-..-.-.-.-.-.-

"Tae, wake up. We're here." Jeonguk said as he jiggled his sleeping mate.

Thankfully, after blowing him, Taehyung seemed to relax and fell asleep afterwards, letting him have a peaceful, quiet drive.

"Mmm.." Taehyung hummed, trying to open his eyes and maybe Jeonguk found it cute when Taehyung rubbed his sleepy eyes with sweater paws and a cute pout.

"Jeonguk?" Taehyung uttered as he tilted his head to the side, eyes already wide open and directed on his mate.

"What?" Jeonguk responded with his usual flat tone.

"Who died?"

"Huh?"

"Your face. Well, you look so depressed. I mean you're always looking depressed and mad but just.you look so depressed." Taehyung mumbled as if he's talking with himself.

"Tae, it's just." Jeonguk let out a defeated sigh.

"I'm just not into family shits. It's boring and so exhausting dealing with them." He honestly stated.

"You're actually lucky, y'know." Taehyung paused, looking at his hands on his lap. "You have a whole pack as a family and I heard werewolves have a really warm family kind of bond" He looked back at Jeonguk and smiled sweetly.

"And I'm excited to see them!" He exclaimed and he might not noticed because it happened so fast but Jeonguk's lips curved into a smile before going out of the car to carry their luggages.

"What?"

"Jeonguk, I can carry mine. Vampire strength,
remember?"

"And I have to act like a loving boyfriend, remember?"

"Ah. Yeah. Shit. Sorry, I almost forgot about that."

"Whatever just do what I say and-"

"Gukkkiieeeee!"

They shot their heads, turning on a woman who was at the bottom of a medium-length stairs. Everything was as Jeonguk remembered. A village in the valley and the old looking stone stairs going up to their family's mansion.

Jeonguk grunts and continued walking towards the
woman while Taehyung just followed him and leaned
closer, whispering, "So, Gukkie, huh?" He teased.

"Shut up" Jeonguk whisper-shouted.

"You mean, shut up babe."

"Yeah. Shut the fuck up, babe."

Taehyung chuckled, satisfied with Jeonguk's sarcastic compliance while thinking about the whole month of probably happily playing with his mate.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
😶😶😶

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

320K 9.4K 43
Octavius Black Alpha of the Nightshade Pack thought he could rule and protect his pack without a Luna by his side. But when he meets a half ware from...
900K 40.5K 34
In which Taehyung keeps Jungkook's hoodie after they break up. Top!Kook Bottom!Tae Includes yoonminseok and namjin This is a trial st...
11.6K 412 10
"I'm half crazy all for the love of you it won't be a stylish marriage I can't afford a carriage but you'll look sweet upon the seat of a bicycle...
froyo - tk. By aj

Fanfiction

688K 36.4K 43
they were inches away from the frozen yogurt machines and toppings section, yet that barely gnawed at them. "w-wait." taehyung slightly heaved up. "w...