Fall Apart / Post Malone

By postylove74

**COMPLETED** **15,600 reads** Traveling with Post Malone should be easy right? Simple... know your place, re... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Authors Note

Chapter 16

1K 28 14
By postylove74

I was woken up slowly by Austin placing small kisses on the back of my shoulders as he slowly started bringing his soft lips up towards my ear lobe, his tongue lightly grazing my skin in between his lips making soft contact with my skin.

I felt a rush of emotion build up at my heat at his slow sensual movements, his fingertips were slowly drifting across the front of my body slowly making their way down towards the waist band of my red thong.

His fingers grabbed each side, pulling them down slowly, my feet hooking inside pushing them off completely when they got low enough.

I felt him smirk against my neck, moving his hand to my inner thigh moving my legs apart before his tattooed fingers slowly slid towards my throbbing core that was dripping with anticipation for his touch.

I took in a sharp breath as I felt his fingers fill me, his thumb rubbing small circles on my clit sending waves of ecstasy to crash through my body.

"Oh my God Austin" I said between baited breaths.

"Your so wet for me Lexa" his raspy voice whispered into my, his fingers pumping agonizingly slow in my soaking wet heat.

A moan was all I was able to offer up in response as I felt his hardened member pushing against my ass begging for its escape, and I was eager to help.

I rolled over, careful to not let his fingers leave my center, as I pushed my lips against his, our tongues instantaneously colliding, my hand dipping down below the waistband of his blue plaid boxers.

I grabbed his hardened length firmly in my hand as I started slowly rubbing him up and down causing a small groan to come from his mouth. his fingers intensifying their pace inside of me.

"Baby that feels so fucking good," he said his lips leaving my mouth.

His free hand quickly removed his boxers as he slowly removed his fingers from my wet heat causing my eyes to spring open with a look of desperation.

"Don't worry baby girl, I'm not done with you yet," he smiled, his hands sliding up my sides towards the front of my breasts unhooking the front of my strapless red bralette allowing my full breasts to bounce free.

He looked down at me taking in my every inch of my very exposed self as I lay on the bed under him desperately waiting for him to make the next move.

"So beautiful," he said as he started placing small kisses up my body.

He paused at my breasts, slowly nibbling on my hardened left nipple, his thumb slowly grazing over my right before his lips settled on my earlobe.

"You have no idea what you do to me Lexa, I can't get enough of you," he said trailing kisses from my earlobe over to my lips.

"Austin please, I need to feel you inside of me" I said desperately.

"How bad do you want me baby?"

"So fucking bad, I need you"

"Just what I wanted to hear baby girl" he smiled, without warning his hardened cock slid effortlessly into my dripping wet hole.

We both let out a groan at the euphoric sensation coursing through our bodies as our lips met and he began thrusting inside of me with a hungry desire as if he couldn't get enough.

He grabbed my arms and threw them over my head as his tattooed hands slid around my tiny  wrists restraining them down against the white sheets, his lips trailing over and kissing and nibbling along my collar bone.

"Wrap your legs around me baby," he breathed heavily before returning to leaving agonizing kisses against my skin.

I quickly obliged as I felt him slide deeper inside of me, intensifying the already delicious sensation that was flowing through my body like electricity.

"Oh fuck Austin, right there"  I moaned loudly.

"Are you going to cum on my dick baby?"

"Y-yes," i struggled to get out as he pushed inside of me, my climax beginning to build up inside of me .

He let go of my wrists putting his hands up against the head board lifting his body slightly up off of mine, his thrusts became rougher  and faster as he continuously slammed into my center.

"Fuck Austin I'm going to fucking cum."

I felt his dick get harder inside of my heat at my words causing an overwhelming sensation to build up inside of me as I felt my climax rip through my body.

"Austin..." I moaned out loudly as my body released intensely, the overwhelming sensation of pleasure taking over every inch of my being.

"Fuck baby, you sound so fucking sexy when your moaning my name," he said, bringing himself back down on top of me, his lips meshing with my own as his pace quickened.

He pulled his mouth away from mine, his eyes squeezing tighter and his lips parted slightly letting out a small groan as he pushed inside me a final time finally reaching his end.

"Fuck," he growled lowly as he bit his bottom lip releasing inside of me.

He rolled off of me and reached over grabbing his pack of Camels off of the table next to the bed. He grabbed two placing one behind his ear and one in between his lips sparking it lit.

He inhaled deeply before blowing out a cloud of smoke and turning his head to face me, a huge smile on his face.

"Morning Lexa"

I smiled as I rolled over on my side, resting my head on his chest.

"Morning Austin"

He wrapped an arm around me, his fingers tracing circles on my back.

"That was the best wake up call I've ever had," I laughed as I grabbed for his hand holding his cigarette and brought it to my lips taking a small drag.

He looked over at me laughing at my actions.

"Sure Lex, you can have some of my cigarette" he laughed.

I rolled my eyes at him as I rolled over on my back.

"Relax rockstar, I took one teeny tiny puff"

"That could've been the teeny tiny puff that would be the make or break of my day you know," he said seriously but his eyes were filled with laughter.

I shook my head laughing.

"Plus I thought you only smoked when you were nervous, anxious or really drunk," he said a playful look in his eyes.

"Eh you know, everyone could use a post sex smoke," I laughed.

A huge smile widened across his face as I looked at him with eyebrows raised.

He took a drag before looking at me. "It's okay Lexa, you can admit I make you nervous and that you get butterflies in your stomach at the sight of me. And when I touch you it's uncontrollable."

Fuck he only knew me for a day and he was spot on.

I rolled my eyes as I tried not to give in on how right he actually was.

"In your dreams rockstar, I got over the butterflies the first time we had sex in the car"

He laughed, "keep telling yourself that Lexa, we both know your lying"

"I'll tell the truth if you tell the truth."

"And what's that?" He asked with a laugh raising his eye brows as he looked down into my eyes.

"That I make you nervous too"

I stared at him intently waiting patiently for the answer to fall off his lips.

"Every time I see you, every time I touch you, every time you laugh fuck anything you do gives me this feeling I haven't felt in years and yes that makes me fucking nervous as hell because I don't want that to go away"

The sincerity was pouring out of his eyes as he didn't break contact with me once.

Maybe this will turn into something Lex, you just need to relax and go with the fucking flow. Don't be an idiot.

I leaned in and gave him a sweet kiss before pulling away slowly, both our lips still parted.

"What time is it baby?" I asked rubbing my fingers over his tattooed chest.

"4:30ish, we should probably stop fucking around and get ready," he said looking over at me with a smirk.

I couldn't help but laugh at his horrible joke as I sat up on the bed.

"Your such a fucking dork," I laughed getting up and walking over to my bags in the front of the room.

I was digging through them to find something comfortable to wear when I saw his tattooed arms slide around me.

"Your so beautiful and amazing Lexa and I intend to make you never forget that," his raspy voice said softly into my ear.

I turned to look at him placing a kiss on his lips.

"How do you intend to do that?" I asked biting my lip my eyes dancing up and down his beautiful tattooed face.

"You'll just have to wait and see," he said placing a kiss on my cheek before grabbing a pair of black sweatpants and a white shirt form his bag, casually throwing them on.

I settled on a pair of black leggings and an over sized t-shirt, and threw my hair up on top of my head in a messy bun.

"Ready?" he asked grabbing my other bag, his own thrown on his back.

I grabbed his hand and nodded as we headed out the door.

"Tell me what your thinking," he said squeezing my hand lightly.

I took a deep breath.

"I still have time to run and leave here with great memories and a great story to tell my kids one day."

His eyes quickly shot up to meet mine, they were filled with sadness, concern, and nervousness all at once, his other hand reached out and grabbed my waist in case he had to stop me.

I chuckled briefly at his small action.

"But I'm not. I can't walk away from you. There is like some kind of unexplained force keeping me connected to you, so I couldn't run even if I tried."

He wrapped his arms around me and placed his cheek on the top of my head.

"Your making me blush Lexa," he said a smile lingering in his voice.

"Aww rockstar" I said playfully looking up at him and placing my finger on the tip of his nose.

"Your such a dork its cute," he laughed.

We both turned our heads at the sound of a door slamming down the hall as Smitty and Danielle came walking towards us.

Danielle's face lit up like a kid on Christmas morning as she saw me standing next to Austin, bags by my side.

"Yes! I was hoping you would say yes!" she said with excitement, pulling me in for a hug.

"Here I am," I laughed as the elevator beeped and Smitty and Austin stepped on first.

"You ready for this?" Danielle asked as we stepped on.

I shrugged my shoulders and took a deep breath laughing nervously.

"We'll see," I laughed as the elevator doors shut, closing out my life as I knew it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.5K 408 49
She has actively tried to get as far away from him as possible after he dumped her belongings she had left behind on her friend's front lawn and then...
2K 117 13
Lacey-a 25 year old from Connecticut-wins the prize of her dreams, a weekend with Post Malone! Without even a moments hesitation she bas her bags pac...
62.9K 1.1K 56
she's an unassuming good girl and he's the baddest boy in the business. what's drawing them together
33K 795 78
Charlotte (Charlie) Roman and Austin Post have always been great friends, but will his fame change who he is? And will Charlie's secret ruin their fr...