Kiss The Villain ; BNHA ; Bak...

By boy-brain

[Completed] Villian! Bakugou AU Bakugou hated it. But he had to follow the script. So he bullied Midoriya. He... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
9
10
11
12
13
The End

8

2.7K 71 9
By boy-brain

Eventually the other two left with half baked excuses. Leaving Bakugou and Midoriya alone.

"Should I go, Kacchan?"

"Why should I care, you damn nerd!" Bakugou yelled, before softening, "I mean...you can if you want,"

"Well...I want to stay," Midoriya grinned brightly.

The two talked, laying besides each other on the bed. Talking about their childhood, about how Midoiya was always a crybaby, about how Bakugou was always a bully.

How he still is.

"I'm sorry," Bakugou mumbled.

"Woah- is this actually Kacchan? Apologizing?" Midoriya laughed.

"Yeah, dumbass, its me!" Bakugou nudged him. "It wasn't fair for me to always be mean to you, I'm sorry."

"Its okay, I'm sure you had a reason," Bakugou lowered his head.

"Midoriya, we need to talk to Mr. Aizawa,"

To wish for happiness
one must also be prepared to get hurt
even your tears that land
on the ground around you as they fall
they were all determined from the start
theres no way for either of us to fight it!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

128K 3.1K 12
A small fanfiction changed a bit
101K 3.6K 30
Sequel to Forbidden (ItaSaku) - Book 1 Her heart was wrecked and her world was crushed by the only man that she ever truly loved. She remained an emp...
16K 985 42
There are times when the backspace button becomes your best friend. Just think of how many words you've left unsaid because you backspaced, could it...
11.8K 521 9
Cupid, the Roman god of love, is bored as he sits around his palace until he gets a prayer one day from a woman, regarding her son. He waits until Mi...