Rabbit Princess [Gaara] [1]

By SlytherinScum

Throughout her short life, Otsutsuki Tsukiko had been mostly kept away from others, or others had mostly kept... More

☾ 1: Prologue ☽
☾ Information ☽
☾ 2 ☽
☾ 3 ☽
☾ 4 ☽
☾ 5 ☽
☾ 6 ☽
☾ 7 ☽
☾ 8 ☽
☾ 9 ☽
☾ 10 ☽
☾ 11 ☽
☾ 12 ☽
☾ 13 ☽
☾ 14 ☽
☾ 15 ☽
☾ 16 ☽
☾ 17 ☽
☾ 18 ☽
☾ 19 ☽
☾ 20 ☽
☾ 21 ☽
☾ 22 ☽
☾ 23 ☽
☾ 24 ☽
☾ 25 ☽
☾ 26 ☽
☾ 27 ☽
☾ 28 ☽
☾ 29 ☽
☾ 30 ☽
☾ 31 ☽
☾ 32 ☽
☾ 33 ☽
☾ 34 ☽
☾ 35 ☽
☾ 36 ☽
☾ 37 ☽
☾ 38 ☽
☾ 39 ☽
☾ 40 ☽
☾ 41 ☽
☾ 42 ☽
☾ 43 ☽
☾ 44 ☽
☾ 45 ☽
☾ 46 ☽
☾ 47 ☽
☾ 48 ☽
☾ 49 ☽
☾ 50 ☽
☾ 51 ☽
☾ 52 ☽
☾ Land of Snow - 1 ☽
☾ Land of Snow - 2 ☽
☾ Land of Snow - 3 ☽
☾ 53 ☽
☾ 54 ☽
☾ 55 ☽
☾ 56 ☽
☾ 57 ☽
☾ 59 ☽
☾ 60 ☽
☾ 61 ☽
☾ Stone of Gelel - 1 ☽
☾ Stone of Gelel - 2 ☽
☾ Stone of Gelel - 3 ☽
☾ Stone of Gelel - 4 ☽
☾ Stone of Gelel - 5 ☽
☾ 62 ☽
☾ 63 ☽
☾ NOTE ☽

☾ 58 ☽

3K 182 18
By SlytherinScum

"Hold it!" Naruto shouted as he and Tsukiko arrived outside the forest and into a clearing where Kimimaro had come to a stop. Tsukiko could not understand why he had suddenly decided to do so. "Hey!"

"Now, then, how shall I defeat you?" Kimimaro said. His eyes narrowed suddenly onto Tsukiko's neck, studying the Magatama. "You... You're that Otsutsuki Tsukiko that Orochimaru-Sama desperately wishes for. Even more so than this vessel," He stroked the container. "I wonder, how he would feel when I would bring both of you to him,"

"What does Orochimaru wants to do?!" Naruto demanded. "Why is he after Sasuke and Tsukiko-Chan?!" Tsukiko kept her eyes on the male.

"Orochimaru-Sama has already obtained Immortality Jutsu," Kimimaro replied. "A long time is necessary to get every Jutsu and obtain everything in the world,"

"What does that have to do with Sasuke or Tsukiko-Chan?!" Naruto shouted but Tsukiko stared at Sound male.

Was it what they saw in the forest?

"Immortal doesn't mean that the flesh is being maintained as is," Kimimaro said. "Before his body decays, a strong and new flesh will be made into a vessel for his soul,"

"Are... are you saying that's Sasuke?!" Naruto responded as Tsukiko's eyes widened. This had turned far worse than she had expected it to.

"Yes, that's right," Kimimaro replied, and Tsukiko eyed the bone he had protudded out of his body. Shikotsumyaku...? "He wishes this vessel, and then Otsutsuki Tsukiko,"

"I won't let such a thing happen!" Naruto said. Tsukiko cursed her breath as Naruto began to emit more and more of the Kyuubi's Chakra, his eyes red.

Now, Tsukiko had three worries to deal with: Fighting Kimimaro, controlling Naruto and saving Sasuke. And quite honestly, Tsukiko didn't know how she could do all three of those things by herself right now. Curse the Rabbit Goddess for putting her through that horrendous curse.

"I won't let you take Sasuke, or Tsukiko-Chan, no matter what," Naruto told Kimimaro as the blond created nine hundred and ninety-nine copies of himself. Tsukiko bit her lower lip.

Quite honestly, Tsukiko was contemplating something: If she went willingly with this Kimimaro person, would they let Sasuke go? She knew that Sasuke wasn't willing to fight against these people but she was sure she could fight Kimimaro if it came down to only two of them without having to worry about anyone else's safety...

"There's a lot of trash scattered about," Kimimaro commented. "But after all, trash is trash. It simply needs to be cleaned up," Tsukiko grimaced at the bones coming out of his hands. She severely disliked that ability.

"Calm down, Naruto," Tsukiko spoke up finally in a low voice as her blond friend started to spread his Chakra into this Shadow Clones. "We've got to work smarter –"

Naruto didn't listen as him and all of his clones went rushing toward Kimimaro, who stood his ground, clearly knowing that if Naruto distracted him, Tsukiko would get to the container next to him. Tsukiko gritted her teeth. This is bad...

"He's too good," Tsukiko muttered as Kimimaro killed off the first barrage of clones that came at it. The rest of the Naruto clones stopped and Tsukiko pursed her lips. They will have to fight blow for blow Taijutsu with this guy...

"So, now, perhaps it's time to get serious," Kimimaro said. "I'll take care of you all at once," Tsukiko didn't doubt that at all.

"Such confident words!" Naruto responded. "But those are my lines!" Tsukiko let out a breath to calm herself down and think clearly.

There has to be a way they could fight with this person. But it was clear that even for Taijutsu, they would have to be extremely careful – for Kimimaro wouldn't allow a single of Naruto's clones anywhere near him. How to get close to him?

"Behold!" Kimimaro said. "Dance of the Willow!" Tsukiko watched in shock as he swiftly moved through the clones and killed them off. He turned his attention toward her as well, since she was clearly visible as the real one.

"You think you're the only one with this Kekkei Genkai?" Tsukiko asked as she pulled out a bone from her own arm and held it out to block Kimimaro's attack but he had halted in his way, staring at her.

For a second, Tsukiko was offended. Did he just find her using it disgusting but not that he himself was pulling out these things out of his body? It admittingly was a rather macabre ability and Tsukiko had wanted to throw up when she first used it – then Tsukiko realised he may be surprised to see his clan's ability in another person.

"So, you are able to use my ability as well," Kimimaro acknowledged. "I can see why Orochimaru-Sama desires you so much,"

For the first time, Tsukiko found emotion in his words. And it wasn't of anything positive.

Tsukiko and Naruto, and his clones, watched as Kimimaro unzipped his shirt and began to pull out a bone from his shoulder. There was a curious symbol on his chest and Tsukiko wondered what exactly that was. But she couldn't behold it for long, for Sasuke's container had begun to ooze out dark Chakra.

"It'll be soon..." Kimimaro said. He pulled out his bone and fashioned it into a sword, causing Tsukiko to frown and Naruto to throw a Kunai at him. "It's futile, it's not just ordinary bone. The highest density bone is hard as steel,"

"So what?!" Naruto shouted. "I'll break that bone!" Tsukiko doubted that would be possible with his Kunai. What did the Tayuya girl say about this guy earlier?

"I possess Five Dances," Kimimaro said. "You two better not think you know my strength after just this much. I'll specially show you... the Camellia Dance next. Come..."

"I'll crush you!" Naruto shouted.

Tsukiko exhaled as she eyed Kimimaro – Five Dances, huh? It was clear he had a good idea what he wanted to do. She swept her eyes over the clones. There was no way Shadow Clones would be helping them out for long... Her eyes stopped on Sasuke's container. Sasuke... What are you doing?

"You shouldn't say things you can't even do," Kimimaro replied. Tsukiko rolled her eyes when all of the Naruto clones went rushing toward Kimimaro but he easily deflected his attacks. "I told you, this bone is stronger than steel. You should have a taste of it with your own body,"

Kimimaro's body... Tayuya had said something about his body, hadn't she? Was he suffering from the lack of proper calcium these days or too much of it? Tsukiko pursed her lips as she watched Kimimaro kill off Naruto's clones. Fatigue. If he ends up using too much of his bones, he could get slower and slower – and possibly even die from it.

"Two more... to go..." Kimimaro said as he turned to look at Tsukiko and Naruto. "It's almost time... I've been eagerly waiting. Orochimaru-Sama's ambition... the first step..."

Tsukiko was about to move and attack Kimimaro, hoping to get him to exhaust himself when the seals upon Sasuke's container tore off, and it exploded into a blackish purple smoke, throwing off debris. Tsukiko kept her eyes onto the smoke until it dispersed.

Sasuke stood there in the middle, perfectly fine but there was something strange about him. Tsukiko could only see his back – but his hair was longer and odd-coloured and his pale skin had darkened. Only did his curse seal retreat with these features that Tsukiko realised what had happened. Sasuke didn't look at them.

"Sasuke..." Tsukiko breathed as she stared at the back of his head. His hair was finally back in that usual duck-butt style that she suddenly felt more appreciative of. But Sasuke still didn't move at all. "Sasuke...?"

"Sasuke!" Naruto said loudly and seemingly gleefully. "What are you doing with these guys, dattebayo? Come on! We're going home now!" Sasuke let out a strange laugh that unnerved his two teammates. "Sasuke... Hey... We're going home... Everyone's worried about you... So, ..."

"W-What's wrong with him, Usa?" Tsukiko whispered when Sasuke began to laugh loudly. Has he been hit over the head or something? "Hey, Sasuke? Come on, let's go home now... It's been a long day..."

"Sasuke!" Naruto shouted. "You can hear our voices, can't you?!" But Sasuke made no indication of this and jumped away from there. "Wait, Sasuke!"

"Naruto, watch out!" Tsukiko shouted, realising that Kimimaro was about to attack from behind. She had barely moved her own bone to counter his attack when she felt warmth in the side of her stomach and then a sharp pain that made her cry out.

It took her a second to realise that the warmth was the blood pouring out and the sharp pain was Kimimaro taking out his bone from her side. Her shocked blue eyes met his emotionless green eyes, and Kimimaro raised his bone to pierce through her chest when Kimimaro was suddenly kicked away.

"You...?" Tsukiko breathed as she stared at Rock Lee's back as he appeared in front of her and Naruto, facing Kimimaro, who had skidded to a stop.

"The rejuvenated Konoha's Handsome Devil... Rock Lee!" Lee shouted. Tuskiko blinked, wondering if she had gone crazy and was imagining things all of a sudden.

"Bushy Brow..." Naruto said, confirming to Tsukiko that she wasn't the only one seeing this. "Bushy Brow... Your body..."

"More importantly, Naruto-Kun and Tenshi-Chan, go get Sasuke-Kun," Lee said. "Please leave this person to me! Are you really hurt, Tenshi-Chan?"

Tsukiko hesitated but shook her head no as she pressed her hand over her wound, covering it with a layer of crystal.

"Lee, he uses Shikotsumyaku," Tsukiko told him urgently. "He has the ability to pull out his bones from his body, every part, to attack and defend himself. But his attacks aren't going to just be close-range, and those bones are special,"

"Bones... you say?" Lee asked but then he suddenly held out his hand into a thumbs-up. "What are you two doing?! Please go, quickly! Naruto-Kun, you also promised Sakura-San with a 'nice guy pose', right? This person... I'll beat him! I promise!"

"I won't let you," Kimimaro said as he moved to chase after Tsukiko and Naruto as the two Jinchuriki moved to rush after Sasuke. "Die!" He jumped above Lee and at the two of them and was about to attack them when –

"Please don't ignore me," Lee said as he grabbed Kimimaro's bone before he could jerk it at Tsukiko. The white-haired girl still hesitated at the idea of leaving Lee back but Naruto pulled her along, the two of them ran off.

"Take this, Lee!" Tsukiko shouted as she threw her bone toward him, and the 'Handsome Devil' caught it from the air. "It's just as strong as his, just use it properly!" Tsukiko disappeared into the forest line. "Where the hell are you, Usajii?!"

Tsukiko focused her remaining Chakra out of her body and activated her Byakugan eyes to keep an eye on Sasuke upon where he currently was in the forest. She was pretty sure she could afford to lose everything since there were no sight of any more enemy around them. She glanced over her shoulder briefly to see what was going on with Lee and Kimimaro.

Lee was on his feet but he was struggling to stay up. Tsukiko furrowed her eyebrows. Did he get himself hurt? But then she saw that Kimimaro was picking something up from the ground and saw it was a bottle of Sake. Did Lee get drunk? Tsukiko wanted to turn back around to go after him again but then she saw Lee counterattack Kimimaro even quicker than before.

There was no time. Land of Fire's border was very close and Tsukiko gritted her teeth. They've got to find Sasuke, release him from whatever illusion he's under and get them all back to where Lee was, where Shikamaru was, where Kiba and Akamaru were, where Neji was, and where Choji was... They had to go back home.

"Give me your hand," Tsukiko said to Naruto, holding out her hand at him. Naruto glanced at her Byakugan eyes and then took it, letting out a yell as Tsukiko's speed increased rapidly and took Naruto with herself. "We're going to cover up more area and get to that idiot so we can go home, Usa!"

"Where is he heading, Tsukiko-Chan?" Naruto asked. "Which place?!"

Tsukiko focused ahead of her, hurriedly remembering the geography of the land around them as they rushed through the forest at an alarmingly fast pace. What was their location right now?

"We're currently headed to the northern border of the Land of Fire," Tsukiko replied once she had pinpointed their location. "We've got to stop him before we pass the Valley of the End, otherwise he'll pass into..." Naruto looked at her. "...into the Land of Sound... Otogakure... Orochimaru's lair,"

"Sasuke!" Naruto shouted. "Tsukiko-Chan, can you speed up more?" Tsukiko pursed her lips and then focused more Chakra into her feet, pushing her speed to the maximum she could go at for that duration.

"Of course," Tsukiko grunted. She could always rest up later: Sasuke was their priority right now, there was no way they could allow him to go into the Land of the Sound, right into Orochimaru's clutches. She couldn't bear to imagine Orochimaru taking over Sasuke's body.

The two of them were silent for the remaining journey. Tsukiko had to keep focus on her feet and the tree branches to not trip and fall with Naruto at the speed she was going. She wished to reach Sasuke before her Chakra ran out and she needed to replenish it again. She deactivated her Byakugan to preserve more Chakra.

And soon, they had reached Sasuke. The Uchiha male was just two yards away and Tsukiko continued to pull Naruto along as she chased after him in the forest, into the cave and outside. A loud roar of water met her ears and Tsukiko realised that they had arrived into the Valley of the End, and it was her very first time here.

There were three gigantic statues in the location – on the right was Senju Hashirama and on the left was Uchiha Madara, and both of them had one hand on their sword and the other up in the hand Seal of Confrontation. Between them was Kambayashi Suzuran, the waterfall cascaded down her head, and the water seemed to create the illusion of flowing white hair.

While the coarse air of the valley had turned the faces of Uchiha Madara and Senju Hashirama rough, the water had eroded Kambayashi Suzuran's features into a softer expression. But Tsukiko did not have time to behold this magnificent sight. Her eyes were trained upon Sasuke, who was standing upon Uchiha Madara's head.

"Sasuke!" Naruto shouted as he and Tsukiko came to a stop on Senju Hashirama's head, making his yell echo through the valley. Sasuke moved to walk away. "Are you going to run away from me?!" Sasuke stopped.

"Yo, loser," Sasuke said as he turned around to look at the two of them. Tsukiko breathed heavily as she stared at his face. His curse seal had spread to his face and his left eye was different, strange, demonic. "It's you two this time, huh? I also told this to Sakura, but don't mind me anymore," He chuckled. "What's with those faces?"

Tsukiko continued to stare at him, unsure if it really was Sasuke. Was he really Sasuke? It couldn't be that he got replaced, could he? No, that is Sasuke... But what is up with his expression? Why does he look so strangely unfamiliar? All of a sudden, does she not know her own comrade, her teammate, her own friend?

"What... What is it, Sasuke?" Naruto asked finally. It surprised even the male across from them. "Why did you become like this?! You!?"

"Whatever happens to me, what does that have to do with you?" Sasuke responded as Naruto's echoes faded. "I have my own way. No matter who it is, nobody has the right to tell me what to do. I will tell you the truth. I'm done fooling around with you guys from Konoha. Go home,"

"What are you saying, Sasuke?" Tsukiko asked. "Konohagakure is our home. We've come to take you back, after everything... Everyone risked their lives to come after you, they all fought those Sound Ninjas, for you, Usa,"

"Good job for them," Sasuke replied. He turned away from them once more and Tsukiko swallowed, unable to understand what was causing Sasuke to leave them like this after everything they had went through together?

"How do you take your comrades of Konoha?!" Naruto shouted as he jumped at Sasuke, who barely turned around and did not defend himself as Naruto punched him.

Tsukiko jumped to Suzuran's head, wincing at her wound, and then onto Madara's head where Naruto and Sasuke were. Naruto's punch had caused Sasuke to spill blood from his mouth, which he spat at Naruto's face.

"Comrades, you said..." Sasuke said, looking at them. "Did I become stronger staying with those so-called comrades?" Tsukiko stared at him. "I am going to where Orochimaru is,"

"Orochimaru is the person who killed the Third Hokage and tried to crush the Konohagakure," Naruto snapped, pulling Sasuke up from his collars. "Do you think he will give you the power freely?"

"He doesn't want to make you stronger, Sasuke," Tsukiko said angrily. "He doesn't care for your ideals or your dreams or aspirations. He just wants you, for your body and your Sharingan, as a vessel! You might never come back... You might get killed there, Sasuke! Do you seriously think we'd let you go to a place like that?!"

"That doesn't matter to me..." Sasuke replied. "If my goal is accomplished, then that's all that matters. If you two intend to get in that way... then it can't be helped," He grabbed Naruto's collars.

"You're not going to be able to!" Naruto responded. "We'll take you back, even if we have to do that by force!" Sasuke laughed at them. "Why are you laughing?!"

"You were laughing at that time, too," Sasuke said. Tsukiko remembered the fight on the roof of the hospital. "That time you wanted to fight me, right? You were thrilled, weren't you?"

"At first!" Naruto shouted. "But you were different! That was... That was... That was not the kind of fight I wanted. Even now... This is not..."

"I don't care about your circumstances," Sasuke replied. His hold on Naruto's collars tightened and he pushed them back onto their feet – and continued to press Naruto up, pulling his feet off of the ground.

"Sasuke, what are you attempting?!" Tsukiko snapped, trying to wrestle Naruto out of Sasuke's hold before the blond choked. "Stop it, Sasuke!"

Sasuke let go of Naruto and punched him swiftly into the stomach before spinning around and slamming his foot into Tsukiko's stomach, right next to the wound, shattering the crystal she had created. She spat out blood and was shocked at Sasuke's strength as she and Naruto fell into the water. That cursed seal... it's what the power is coming from, isn't it?

Tsukiko felt her body become more and more exhausted, and she wanted to just sink into this water that her own grandmother had brought into existence decades ago. Maybe at the bottom of the lake, she could just go to sleep for a long time, away from the pain in her stomach. But a hand clasped her wrist and pulled her out.

Of course, Naruto...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 4.8K 35
She grew up not knowing who she truly was. The answers hidden in the stomach of a boy. With hatred surrounding her, darkness flooded into her heart a...
383K 13K 43
Sasaki Senna, a bounty hunter. She lost her family and was saved by non other than Itachi. He train her to be a ninja and left her to survive the cru...
5.7K 217 13
Naruto Uzumaki, the human sacrifice. Wonder what would happen if he discovered his heritage earlier? Well, here's a take on that. Follow Naruto as h...
4.9K 439 74
After a major mission went horribly wrong, the Leaf shinobi were ordered to retreat and abandon those left behind, even if it meant leaving teammates...