Falling for you

By WWEFan_2020

Book reached #1 in Liv Morgan on 3-9-22 Part 2 of Fabulous Life More

A new beginning
New place, new friends
The secret is out
Let's start a Riott
Mixed Match Challenge
A date with a goddess
A new addition
Fight with a beast
The Squad always looks out for each other
The calm after the storm
Facing the past
One step closer to revenge
Clash of Champions
Superstar Shake-Up
The final riott
The land of opportunity
The reunion
Make up
The Summer of Love
Is this love?
Trouble in Paradise
The Decision
I'm sorry, I love you
Summer Slam
More Than a Game
Numb
In Loving Memory
Life Changes
Mental Breakdown
A Swift Kick in The Ass
The Night That Changed My Life
Change of Heart
Thanksgiving Part 1
Thanksgiving Part 2
Next Chapter
The Week Before Christmas
Christmas
The Final Raw of The Decade
Good-Bye 2019

This One's for You

463 7 0
By WWEFan_2020

Tonight, we're in Houston for Hell in a Cell, this is the first time I've been back since Emma's death. Liv and I skipped Raw and Smackdown for the funeral. We got to the arena a little bit later than normal today and as soon as I walked in I was met with so much love from everyone. Triple H and Stephanie pull Liv and I aside to talk to us for a moment.

Triple H: I just want to tell you how sorry I am for your loss. If you need anything please let me know.

Oliver: Thanks, you did enough by letting Gionna take time off to be with me. It's been so much easier having her by my side through all of this.

Liv: This whole thing has been rough for the both of us but we're hanging in there.

Stephanie: All you can do is be there for each other. You'll pull through this guys it's going to be hard but if anyone can do it I know the two of you can.

Oliver: Thanks Steph.

Triple H: Are you going to be okay to compete tonight?

Oliver: Yeah, I know Emma would want me to keep going so that's exactly what I'm going to do. I'm going to compete against one of my best friends so it'll be a lot easier.

Triple H: Well go get ready for tonight. I just wanted to let you know that we're here for you if you need anything.

Liv: Thank you so much.

After Liv and I left Triple H's office we were walking down the hall and we saw Leah and Jackson walking towards us. I started to tense up a little bit and Liv tried to calm me down a little. Jackson walks over to me and he gets right in my face and the next thing I know he brings me in for a hug.

Jackson: I'm so sorry for your loss Oliver. I've done a lot of thinking over the past week and I just wanted to tell you that I'm sorry. I'm sorry for everything I've put you through that was wrong of me to do you were my best friend.

Oliver: Thank you. I'm not saying everything will go back to normal but I'm willing to keep the past behind us and start rebuilding our relationship. Life is too short to hold a grudge over something stupid. What do you say?

I stick my hand out to shake Jackson's hand and he accepts it and we shook hands and hugged, then Leah hugged me.

Leah: I'm so sorry Oliver. She was such a sweet girl when I found out my heart broke.

Oliver: Thanks guys.

Leah: How are you two holding up?

Oliver: It's hard but with Gionna by my side it's a lot easier to handle.

Leah: I'm glad that you two have each other. I really am happy for the two of you. You're in my prayers Oliver.

Oliver: Thanks Leah.

Jackson: Go out there tonight and make Emma proud of her dad.

Oliver: I will.

Jackson: I'm rooting for you Ollie.

Liv: Well we have to get ready, thank you guys. I'm glad all of that is finally behind you now.

We walked away from Jackson and Leah and went over to catering to meet up with everyone before we got ready.

Oliver: You know, I'm actually glad that I made up with them. I felt a huge weight being lifted off of me just then.

Liv: I'm glad that you have that closure now.

We caught up with our friends and then we got ready for the show. I went and got changed into my gear and got ready for the show, I got special gear for tonight to honor Emma. Sasha's husband came through for me and made me some pretty bad ass pink and baby blue gear because those were Emma's two favorite colors and on my knee pad I have a rose to represent her middle name. I did my pre match ritual I found an equipment box and I sat there with my hood up listening to music while I taped my writs up. I just happened to look up and started to smile when I saw Liv skipping towards me. She came over and hopped right onto the box and sat next to me and gave me a kiss.

Liv: Why are you all smiles?

Oliver: I had a flashback to the night we met at Raw. Did you know that this is my favorite arena.

Liv: Why is that?

Oliver: Because this is the same arena where you, Ruby, and Sarah came over and introduced yourselves to me.

Liv: Oh shit it is. It's funny how things turn out isn't it.

Oliver: That night you came over and introduced yourself I had no idea that I'd fall in love with you.

Liv: I was nervous because I thought you were cute and I didn't want to make myself look like an idiot.

Oliver: Well I'm glad you took that chance and sat next to me.

Liv: You ready for the match tonight?

Oliver: Yup, I'm defending this title tonight in the memory of Emma.

Liv: She's going to be out there with us tonight and she'll have the best view for the show.

Tonight, Ruby is in a fatal four way against Alexa, Becky, and Natalya for the Raw women's championship. I'm in Gorilla sitting with Finn when the girls come up to me before Ruby's match.

Oliver: You girls ready?

Ruby: You know it.

Liv: The three of us wanted to do something for Emma so we came up with an idea.

Sarah: It's nothing fancy but we tried.

All three girls had a heart with the letter E in the middle painted on their stomach for Emma. They also had pink arm bands with EP on it in baby blue letters.

Ruby: She's going to be with us tonight and we're doing this for her.

I pulled the girls in for a hug. Before the match Alexa comes over to me and hugs me.

Alexa: Sorry for your loss Oliver. She was such a sweet heart.

Oliver: Thanks Lexi, I like the gear by the way.

Alexa: I know Minnie Mouse was her favorite so I thought this gear would be a good tribute to her.

Oliver: Emma would have loved the gear Lexi. Thank you so much for honoring her out there.

Alexa: She was a sweetheart. You did a great job raising her.

Nattie comes over and she has the same pink arm band with EP on it as Lexi and the girls. She hugged me and then went over to the curtain and joined the Riott Squad and Lexi. Becky comes over and looks at me, we nod to each other.

Oliver: Champ, how's it going?

Becky: You know the usual. Ready to go slap some heads off. Sorry about your loss.

Oliver: Thank you, I can't believe all the love I'm getting from everyone.

Becky: We're a family here Oliver you already know that. Tonight isn't about us as individuals tonight is about us coming together, tonight is about Emma.

Oliver: It really means a lot. She loved this, she wanted me to train her after high school.

Becky: That's why tonight is about Emma. She never got the chance to live out her dream but she's going to be in that ring with all of us tonight in spirit.

Oliver: Thank you Becky. Now go out there and show them why you're the man.

The girls went out there and put on one hell of a match. Right at the end of the match Ruby hit Nattie with a Riott Kick and went for the cover.

Mike Rome: Here is your winner and NEW Raw Women's Champion Ruby Riott.

Liv and Sarah slid into the ring and hugged Ruby. The ref handed her the championship and all 3 girls cried as they looked up to the sky. The girls were hugging on the ramp and Ruby held the title high in the air and all three girls pointed to the sky.

Ruby: This was for you Emma. We love you.

When the girls got to the back I went up to them and hugged them.

Oliver: Congrats Rue, I'm so happy for you.

Ruby: Thanks Oliver. This win was for Emma.

Oliver: I thought Becky was supposed to win.

Becky: I was. I convinced the old man about changing the finish. I wanted you guys to have this moment tonight. Technically I never lost the title Nattie was the one that took the pin

Becky and I shared a hug and I thanked her.

It was now time for Finn and I to go one on one for the Intercontinental Championship. My theme song hit and I made my way out to the ring and waited for Finn. After he made his entrance and was in the ring I handed the ref the title and the bell rang. Before we started the match we shook hands and shared a bro hug.

*End of match*

Finn and I have been putting on an awesome match the crowd is behind us giving us the "This is awesome" chant. Finn hits me with a drop kick into the corner and he climbs to the top rope for the Coupe de Grace and connect. I kicked out at the very last second and Finn couldn't believe it, he got me in position for 1916 but I countered it and nailed a Riott Kick. Now I'm in the corner waiting for Finn to get back on his feet and I pulled down my knee pad with the rose on it and as soon as Finn got up I hit him with a running knee and went for the cover and picked up the win.

Graves: Despite everything going on in his life right now Oliver put up one hell of a fight against Finn Balor and retained the Intercontinental Championship.

Once the ref handed me the title I looked at it and started to cry. I kissed the title and then I pointed up to the sky and talked to Emma. Finn came over to me and he raised my arm and then we shared a hug as I was still crying. When we walked through the curtain Liv came running up to me and jumped into my arms wouldn't let me go we kissed and then I was surrounded by my friends. Ruby and I both took a picture holding our titles. After the show was over we did our after show ritual and went to iHop except this time it wasn't just me and the girls. Zack, Curt, Finn, Sonya, and Mandy came with us.

Oliver: I want to thank every single one of you for being there for me and putting up with me while I've been going through this. It means a lot to have my family here with me during this tough time. I love you guys.

After we got done eating I asked the waitress if she could take a group picture of all of us. We all went our separate ways the girls and I went back to the hotel to get some rest tomorrow Liv and I are going to head back to Orlando. Once we got back to the hotel before I went to bed I posted the picture that we all took to my Instagram.

"@oliverpiercewwe: "Family don't end in blood. But it doesn't start there either. Family cares about you, not what you can do for them. Family is there, for the good, bad, all of it. They got your back, even when it hurts. That's family." I couldn't have asked for a better family I love you guys thank you for always being there for me. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18K 310 17
My 2nd Becky Lynch Story! Enjoy! Cover by @QueenZain3
65.2K 1.4K 36
My 2nd Liv Morgan & 6th Alexa Bliss Book! Enjoy!
301K 3.9K 85
•Social media book• Seth freaking Rollins
78.9K 2.2K 55
Highest Rankings #1 Paige -Saige -Amblynch -Charreigns -PCB -Fandango -Alexa Bliss -Brie Bella -Tyler Breeze #4 Becky Lynch #4 Script #5 Nia Jax -Aj...