My Best Friends, Best Friend...

By Jaelybird

(Y/N) met John years ago and they became best friends quite fast. John tries to introduce (Y/N)to his other f... More

HELLO ALL
{1} Pretty Please
{2} Who Are You Picking?
{3} Meeting THE KryozGaming
{4} On My Mind
{6} Takeoffs and Landings
{7} We Have Arrived
{8} Bored in the Hotel
{9} Starting Off Strong
{10} Hideout
{11} At a Glance
{12} Hoodini
{13} The Man, The Myth, The Milkbag

{5} Meeting Scotty

2K 50 7
By Jaelybird

CHAPTER FIVE - Meeting Scotty

     After a great nights sleep in (Y/N)'s guest bed, it was now the day that (Y/N) meets Scotty. Going into the living room, you could already tell she was nervous, but she has the willingness to try, and that's all I need.

     "Ready? Ready? Ready?" I sing, obviously getting on her nerves.

     "John," She looks at me with a stern look, and I smile.

     "...Ready?"

      We quickly got out the door and into the car to drive to the airport. She asked if I would drive because of how fuzzy her brain is from being anxious.

     On the way, she watched Smii7y, me, and a few others play UNO. She has told me she watches my videos to calm her down, and recently, Smii7y's videos also. Ironically, Scotty was in the video too, which was probably planned on her part. I smile gently, looking over at her, and she smiles back anxiously.

     "Come on, you'll be fine," I say, holding out my hand. She takes it as I pull into the parking lot. We park, and (Y/N) doesn't say a word. Instead, she hesitantly gets out of the car. Scotty texted me he has landed about 10 minutes ago, so I bet he's ready to go.

     I pull out my vlog camera, and (Y/N) smiles worryingly. "(Y/N), I'm right here," I say, throwing my arm around her. "You got this."

     We walk in, and after a couple of steps, I see Scotty with his luggage, just casually watching his phone, probably waiting for us to say we are here. "(Y/N), he's over there," I point out.

     "OH MY GODD AHHHH!" she groans, shoving her face into my chest.

     "All you have to do is walk a couple of steps, say his name, and say hi. Then I'll hop in, okay?" I say, trying to ease her into it. As long as she tries a little bit to do something by herself, I think she is on the route to being able to talk to others by herself.

     "Fuck this," she mumbles under her breath, forcing herself to walk up to him. I laugh, holding the vlog camera up and hitting record.

     "S-S-Scotty?" she squeaks. I laugh at her embarrassed face as Scotty whips around.

     "(Y/N)! Hi!" He says as she jumps back at his loud voice. Scotty immediately looks worried. "I'm so sorry. I'm so hyper after sleeping from the long flights," he says in an almost whisper as he opens his hands out for a hug. (Y/N) smiles gently as she hugs him back.

     "It's o-ok. I'm just a little nervous as always," she says sheepishly, looking at her shoes. I smile as I shut off the camera and walk over to them. She did amazing.

     After she sees me walk over, she immediately runs by my side. She looked fucking terrified but had a pretty big grin on her face.

     "(Y/N)," I chuckle, pulling her into my side. She laughs as well but stays by me.

     "It's okay. I get what it's like to be shy. I used to be just like you before I had to be outgoing for this YouTube stuff," he chuckled warmly, "Trust me, it gets easier with time."

     "I'm new to this meet-ten-people-in-a-week thing," (Y/N) stutters as Scotty and I laugh.

     After talking for a bit, Scotty walks over to me to give me a typical bro hug. "How are you doing, buddy?"

     "Amazing! I had the best night's sleep last night," I reply with a grin. "Well, Scotty, ready to head out?" I ask as he nods. We all run out of the airport and hop into (Y/N)'s car.

(Y/N)'s P.O.V)

     The ride home was actually okay. We all talked, and John made it really easy for me to join in. Maybe I can do this? As we arrive at my house, we helped carry Scotty's luggage in.

     "Awe (Y/N)! Your house is so cute," Scotty exclaims, running and diving into the couch.

     "Comfy, right? I did the exact same thing," John laughs, and Scotty nods, humming in content.

     "T-thank you for doing this a-again Scotty! God, I really don't know why I'm s-stuttering," I say, subconsciously lowering my head and shaking it in disappointment at myself.

     "It's quite literally your thing, (Y/N)," John states as he looks at me in disbelief.

   "N-not intentionally!" I argue back and laugh, joining the boys on the couch.

     "Wanna record a video? I don't have a recording set for today since it was so last minute, so if we have the time...?" John asks.

     "Sure! (Y/N), do you have a PC I could use? I didn't end up bringing mine," Scott says, scratching the back of his neck sheepishly, and I nod.

     "I have one y-you can use."

     "Wait, I have an idea. (Y/N), I assume you're going to watch." I nod, "Well, let me take her room and I'll set up my computer for you." Scott thanks him, and they start on that, talking about game and keyboard settings.

     I set up the computer as much as I can for John, using what I remember from our Discord chats to hopefully speed up his own process. About a half an hour later, John walks in and sits at the computer's chair. He messes around a bit before smiling widely. "Thanks for setting it up! This is perfect."

     "Really?!" I say, beaming a bit as I really didn't think I did everything right.

     "Really. Now come sit by me, Bitch," John says seriously before breaking out into a goofy smile. "I don't want to FaceTime you if you're literally feet away."

     "It's a bit surreal that I am seeing this without a screen in the way! It's almost like real life is pretty cool," I laugh, walking over to the chair beside him. Not as comfy as the high-end computer chair John sent me years ago, but it works.

     "You're an idiot. Anyway, let's join the call." He makes me click to join, and I hear Scotty welcome John in, even though they were the only two in the call.

     "Wanna just do scribble.io since it's easy to record? I don't want to break (Y/N)'s cheap ass PC," John asks, and I scoff.

     "What the shit, dude!"

     "Yeah, we can," Scotty laughs, "Imma invite some people."

     We waited for a couple of minutes as they messaged more people to join. As soon as Wildcat joined, I reverted to being silent for the time being. Panda joined as well, but they were still waiting. John must have had the same thought I did.

     "Who else are we waiting on, Scott?"

     "Just one other person. They are joining right now," Scotty replied. John groaned in annoyance at the vagueness of the answer, and I stifled a laugh.

     "What is up, you buttercups!" I jumped and covered my mouth before making any sound signifying I'm here. I buried my head into John's arm as he laughed at me. "Hey, Fucko."

     I quickly texted Scott a simple 'Fuck you,' and he just sent me a laughing emoji. Prick.

     I sat there as they got their recordings set up and going. They played for about two hours. John had drawn an atomic bomb to symbolize Japan, Smii7y totally bombed the Netherlands flag (pun intended), and John sexually ruined a whistle.

     It was John's turn to draw, and he put a singular arrow on the canvas pointing at his avatar. His word was "adorable." The fact that he's a literal artist and he drew a shaky arrow already had me on edge, but as soon as Smii7y put "asshole," I couldn't help but laugh. 

     "Is that (Y/N) laughing in the background?" Smii7y asks, laughing softly.

     "It has to be Smit. Hi (Y/N)!" Wildcat states, as if it's obvious.

     "Yeah, it's her. This motherfucker apparently thinks you guys bullying me is her source of prime entertainment." John glares over at me, and I cover my mouth to keep the giggles in. "Dude! Stop laughing!" John says, breaking as well to laugh with me. The game comes to a halt as the attention turns to me. 

     "John, tell her to talk to us more. Stop hogging her to yourself," Tyler jokes, aware of the situation at hand.

     "I can try. Wanna give them a hello, (Y/N)? Voice reveal?" John says as he looks at me. I shrug. "You owe it to me for promoting bullying. Especially bullying the KryozGaming."

     "F-fine. Uhh, H-hello."

     "She said hi to me!" Panda cheers.

     "No, that was clearly to me," Tyler argues back.

     "She says hi to all of you. Stop being such whiny babies and take what you're given, sluts," John rolls his eyes and ruffles my hair as a quiet thank you. 

     I frown softly, noticing that Smii7y didn't say hi or acknowledge me, but it's not like he has to. I need to stop with this mindset. I shake out of my thoughts as they continue their video. 

     I had to run out of the room to laugh when Wildcat pointed another shaky arrow to Kryoz's avatar. All he wrote was "he's a shitty one," and John, with no hesitation, wrote "youtuber," and it was right.

     "Making fun of John is how we get her to laugh, huh?" Scotty exclaims in amusement, making everyone laugh.

     "Apparently," John teasingly glares at me from the desk as I stood laughing in the hallway. "Well, I'm done with the bullying and done with the video."

     "Alrighty. You guys ready for the party? It's going to be fucking epic!" Tyler cheers as everyone agrees.

     "We all are," John responds, looking over fondly at me. "Can't wait to see everyone."

     "Speaking of which, I need to go pack. See you guys soon," Panda says, and more people leave for the same reason. Thinking everyone left, I come back to sit at the chair. I was about to speak before I freeze in my place.

     "John?"

     "Yes pussy?"

     "(Y/N), still there?" Smii7y's voice breaks the silence, soft and gentle.

     "Yep. Won't leave me alone," John interjects with a chuckle as I shoot him a glare.

     "Okay, I wanted to say goodbye to her. Can she hear me right now?" Smii7y's tone holds a hint of anticipation. I feel my heartbeat immediately speed up.

     "Yessss." John groans, spewing fake annoyance. "She's all yours."

     "Shut up dumbass. Anyway, Goodbye (Y/N), Have a good night!"

     "O-oh, umm y-you too!" I manage to stammer out, my voice soft as I can't help the shy smile that grew across my face.

     "Bye to you too, John."

     "I don't get a goodnight and just a bye. It wasn't even a romantic one, dickhead," Smii7y laughs and sighs.

      "I'm sorry, Johnny boy. Love you," Smii7y jokes, puckering his lips, and John huffs.

     "Fuck off," John responds, hanging up after Smii7y wheezes.

     "You cut him off!" I point out.

     "You talked to him!" John counters, jumping out of his seat to look at me, clearly excited. "I'm proud of you, (Y/N). See, you totally got this. You're totally ready," John adds with a smile.

     "As ready as I'll ever be." 

My hand is cramping so I think this is enough for tonight. I have nothing to do all day tomorrow so I'll try to get more chapters edited and out for you guys. Thank you for your patience.

(1895 Words)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.8K 1K 23
a basic psycho!kryoz x female!reader type of fanfic [intentionally lowercase] highest tags - #1 in #gbg #1 in #kryoz #1 in #kryozgaming -excerpt- "jo...
6.7K 171 20
WARNING! THIS STORY IS INCOMPLETE AND HASN'T BEEN WORKED ON SINCE 2020! I APOLOGIZE FOR THE INCONVENIENCE! You, the reader, are barely going through...
2.6M 85.2K 54
𝒐𝒐𝒐 ┊Offline! *ੈ✩‧₊°* With a traumatic past that separated her from her best friend, What happens when Maisie finally reunites with him years late...
34.7K 1.4K 17
Take a hit and deal with it. // Jaren struggles with his past // \\ John struggles with his present \\ /\ These boys are more alike than they realise...