My Best Friends, Best Friend...

By Jaelybird

(Y/N) met John years ago and they became best friends quite fast. John tries to introduce (Y/N)to his other f... More

HELLO ALL
{1} Pretty Please
{2} Who Are You Picking?
{4} On My Mind
{5} Meeting Scotty
{6} Takeoffs and Landings
{7} We Have Arrived
{8} Bored in the Hotel
{9} Starting Off Strong
{10} Hideout
{11} At a Glance
{12} Hoodini
{13} The Man, The Myth, The Milkbag

{3} Meeting THE KryozGaming

2.3K 50 7
By Jaelybird

CHAPTER THREE - Meeting THE KryozGaming

     I awoke to a text from John.

JOHnnY Boiiiiiiiiiiii: Getting on the plane rn. Be there at 5 pm! Please pick me up, princess;)

You: I shall be your knight in shining armor. Picking you up in my car I paid with my non-youtuber money;)

JOHnnY Boiiiiiiiiiii: How is youtube money relevance

You: Well Horses are old fashioned so my Toyota is probably old compared to you and your youtube money gains.

JOHnnY Boiiiiiiiiiiii: Shut it. Phones gotta turn off now. I'll be waiting for my hug bb ;)

You: Oh of course 

     I get out of bed and head to the bathroom. I brush my teeth and hop right into the shower, doing what I need to do. As I get out and let my hair dry, I get a text from an unknown number.

????: HEY (Y/N):))

You: Hello?

????: OH sorry! You probably have no clue who this is lol. 

????: Its Scotty:)

     I smile, changing his contact name immediately. I'm glad the adrenaline is shielding my shyness away a bit so I can actually feel excited. Plus, interacting over text is so much easier then talking in person. Best place to build up my fake social skills. Confidence is not a skill you need when texting. I don't have to worry about stuttering and all that jazz.

     Honestly, I'm getting quite excited. It might be the adrenaline talking, but something about being forced to do this is kind of fun. No one tell Kryoz. Please. (I'm begging you)

You: Hey Scotty:)

ScottyMan: You will not believe how excited I am! Packed everything so fucking fast. I can't wait to meet you!

You: Thank you so much!

ScottyMan: What? haha why?

You: You're giving up your week to spend time with me just because I am illiterate to cute people. 

ScottyMan: XD No need to thank me. I want to help you feel comfortable. I know meeting people is hard, especially cute people lol. I can't wait until you talk to him.

You: Shut up!!! Anyway so excited to meet you! Thanks for being so kind and caring<3

ScottyMan: SAME! I'll leave you be. Heard Kryoz is coming to you soon!

You: Thanks for reminding me. Can't leave him alone at the airport

ScottyMan: glad I could help. Talk later!

You: Cya!

     I smiled and checked the time. 3:48 pm. Damb, must have slept in a bit too late. I throw on an oversized sweater and throw my hair into a messy bun, then skipped out the door quickly. I'd never ran to my car so fast, the excitement practically bursting through my body. I'm meeting John! Can't believe this is happening.

     The drive to the airport was filled with overthinking, the excitement slowly dissipating into anxiety. What if something sounds different then on-screen? What if I'm uglier in person? What if I am completely different from him? What if I lost all my funny and he just hates me?! What if....WHAT IF?

     I shake the thoughts from my head as I arrive at the airport. I Immediately checked the time, 4:48 PM, Exactly an hour from when I left. I look back through John and I's texts.

JOHnnY Boiiiiiiiiiiii: Getting on the plane. Be there at 5 pm! Please pick me up, princess:)

     My anxiety skyrocketted. It came in waves, rumbling throughout my body. I looked side to side, feeling slightly paranoid, but found myself sitting on a bench. I take some breaths in and out to calm myself down a bit. I hate anxiety.

     I shoot John a text (With undoubtedly shaky fingers) that I'm here.

JOHnnY Boiiiiiiiiiiii: How are you so subtle about it! WHERE. ARE. YOU. BITCH.

     I adjust my clothes before standing up and looking around again. Colors. That's how you spot a John. He would be the only person to wear the brightest and most stylish clothing to an airport. He's a literal rainbow, in more ways than one.

      When I spotted him, I laughed. I wasn't wrong. There stood John in a bright blue and green hoodie, leaning on a column smiling like an idiot. His eyes were scanning the crowd as his vlog camera followed his gaze. I saw his lips move as I assume he was talking to his camera.

     I smile as the adrenaline pushes me towards him. I decide I was to do this the hard way. I try to be as subtle as possible, sneaking up behind him.

     "Where the fuck is that woman?" I let out a giggle, and John turned around sharply. "(Y-(Y/N)!" He dropped his stuff to the floor and threw his arms around me. He immediately picked me up and spun me in a circle. I laughed even more as he set me down. "I recognize that little chuckle from anywhere."

     "Oh, shut the fuck up." I laugh, tears carelessly falling down my face. He leaning down to my height, sending me a little smirk as he swipes his thumbs over my tears and lowers his eyebrows grumpily.

     "Those better fucking be happy tears?" he demands, and I nod, smiling through my tears. He smiles back, ruffling my hair before pulling me into another hug. "I can't believe it!" 

     All I can do is smile. I was too shocked to speak. I bury my head in his chest as we softly swayed back and forth until I stopped crying. All in the middle of the airport. 

     "Oh fuck! The camera! I was gonna vlog it, dammit!" He complains, picking it up from the floor and stopping the recording. He begins to look back at it, and his smile suddenly spreads all across his face. "Oh my god, look!"

     He gives me the camera, as I squint my eyes to watch. John and I were slightly off-centered, but it caught the whole meeting on camera. The hugs, the tears, everything. 

     "You are so lucky. This. This is probably the most valuable thing as of right now. Don't delete it." I say, laughing and sniffling as i speak. 

     "Then I would cry," He teases, taking the camera back to put it in its case. "Well princess, shall we get going?" He turned around and signaled me to hop on his back. 

      I rolled my eyes, nodded, and hopped on, giggling as he took off. It wasn't long before he stopped again. "(Y/N), we have a problem... I know I was your personal escort, but it's time for you to return the favor... and by that, I mean where the fuck is your car?"

      "I'll lead the way!" I say, hopping off his back and walking in the direction of the car. The smile on my face couldn't be broken. I practically floated to my car. I can't believe I am here. With John. I felt so comfortable to be myself. Nothing changed.

     "Are you nervous at all?" John asks as we pull out of the airport and begin the journey home. 

     "Honestly, no. I know I will be though. I'm just soaking in the adrenaline and excitement right now," I say, smiling. "I didn't think I would cry. I apologize."

     "Don't even. It's a huge deal! I'm just not a pussy," John says with a mischievous grin. My mouth falls open, and he breaks down laughing.

     "Is there a return policy on a KryozGaming?" I ask, looking around, and he smacks my arm playfully.

     "You can't get rid of me, bb," he says, coming close to my face and makes kissy noises. I roll my eyes and shove him away. 

     The ride home was great! John took the aux and played about every single outro song he uses for his videos. I obviously knew them all from sitting in on him editing crap.

     "Are you okay with me vlogging you meeting everyone?" he asks, rewatching the footage again, smiling to himself. 

     "Are you going to post them?"

     "No! I wouldn't do that to you. What kind of a friend do you think i am?!"

     "A dumb one?"

     "I'm going to choose to ignore that comment," he says, glaring in my direction. "ANYWAY, I just wanted you to have a meaningful video that you can look back on later. You meeting all my friends honestly as been a dream of mine for a while, and I'm so thankful you are doing this for me. I know its uncomfortable, so I wanted to do something for you." He says, smiling genuinely.

     "John, that's so sweet." I say, feeling touched by his gesture. He smiles before making fun of me again. Nothing can be too serious. 

     We were about half way there when John brought up another topic. "On a scale, who are you scared to meet the most?"

     "Smii7y. 100%" I say without hesitation, and he rolls his eyes, letting out an exaggerated sigh.

     "We all know that dumbass. I meant everyone else."

     "Scotty is probably second then, since I'm meeting him first and all that jazz," I continue, and John nods, gesturing for me to keep going. "Tyler probably next, cuz he's the host and knows I'm coming. Probably tied with Vanoss because he's like super famous and secluded Irl."

     "Oh, just because he's a widdle Youtube famous you get all scarwed," John teases. "Evan is very fun to hang out with, nothing to worry about."

     "I'll find out on my own. Panda seems very friendly so he is probably the least to kill me. "

     "Oh, whatever. No one's gonna kill you. Your anxiety can't kill you, let alone hold you back, you know."

     "I know," I frown as I pull into my driveway.

     "Don't worry. Shy or not, I'm going to be by your side."

     "Thank you, John."

     "Don't thank me, dumbass."

YO YO YO YO! I wanna hear your thoughts on the new chapters and how they are written:)

(1640 words)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.6K 95 26
When Y/N is totally different from everyone and is a famous YouTuber/Basketball player. She has powers and is part wolf. Her friends are Megan, Rache...
1.8K 52 8
Growing up with Sukuna was amazing you were best friends it didn't matter if you were playing in or him watching up brush your hair. It's didn't see...
31.4K 1.9K 34
Alyssa didn't know why she allowed this to blindside her. Anyone with a brain, or even just eyes, could see it coming from a mile away. She could too...
34.6K 1.4K 17
Take a hit and deal with it. // Jaren struggles with his past // \\ John struggles with his present \\ /\ These boys are more alike than they realise...