I live with a playboy/bully J...

By taekook6699

An a abusive father moved out and the school made y/n move into Jeon Jungkooks house. Life got harder after t... More

Introduction
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19

Part 20 Final

7K 243 126
By taekook6699

3 years later

So I am now 25 and Jungkook is 27.
We are all living a good life just like I wanted too. I am happy for everyone that I know.

Tae and Lisa are married with 4 girls and 5 boys. Man I feel bad for Lisa haha. Poor thing.

Jin is married to Rose with 2 girls and 2 boys.

Yoongi and Jennie are married with 1 girl and 2 boys.

Jimin is married to Jisoo with 3 girls and 3 boys.

RM is married to a girl named Nancy with 2 boys.

Jhope is married with a girl named Racheal with 2 boys and 1 girl.

And everyone has someone they love. I am so happy that we are all living a better life. Meanwhile me and Jungkook have 1 boy and 1 girl.

I am finally having the life that I wanted, and I get to spend the rest of my life with the people I love.

I hope you all enjoy my story. I am sorry if it's bad. It was after all my first ever ff. I tried my best. I will make more.

Next ff coming soon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

100K 5.5K 23
"show me your scars" "why" she whispered. "I want to know how many times you needed me and I was not there." He put fire on the world all around him...
58.4K 2.5K 10
Two exes that are college students and still share an apartment 4 months after breaking up. They haven't gotten over each other and both of them have...
159K 6.1K 24
Jungkook is struggling with his self esteem, he is constantly feeling down and is deeply in love with Taehyung. What will he do when he realises that...
11.8K 335 12
Hwang Yn lives with her abusive step father who mistreats her everyday, she attends university where bullies did not let her have peace. Yn thinks th...