Boondocks Sibling Scenarios

Oleh Horrolicious

"Once a upon time,someone noticed there wasn't many boondocks scenario books or books of boondocks.Then,they... Lebih Banyak

When they meet you
Feeding you
First words and First steps
When Your Sick
When they have a Nightmare
When someone bullies you
When you have a Nightmare
A/n
When someone bullies them
When they start dating
When You Get In A Fight And Get Suspensed
When You Get Caught sneaking out
When You start dating
When They get cheated on
When You Go to College

The gift they give you

3.4K 49 29
Oleh Horrolicious

Huey

Huey gave you the book because of thinking you'd like reading and giving something to entertain you and keep you distracted.

Riley

Riley gave you this because of thinking about the bloody gun and thinking you'd like guns.At first,Huey said not to give it to you,but he did anyway.

Jazmine

Jazmine thought to give you something from the heart and also because you would look at animals at the local farm and would always want to touch the animals,so why not give one of the animals in a form that's actually safe but cute.

Cindy

Cindy noticed you would play with the girl scout cookies she would bring home and thought,"Why not give Y/n a cookie plushie to play with?"

My favorite gift was the toy gun.

But for today's question is:What most annoys you about boondocks or which character annoys you most?

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

28.5K 1K 52
The Freemans' lives are turned around from a lottery ticket win and a girl with nowhere to go. Huey, Riley, and now Ebony? Will they and their friend...
5K 91 16
The story takes place 12 years after the original Boondocks New kids book. Huey went to jail for all the murders, the kidnappings. And Riley went on...
4.4K 19 16
Your name is Kamaria Garcia Your from Chicago But moved, you live with your mom and just moved to Woodcrest lets see how life is there (yall are aged...
12K 225 14
Jazmine's cousin Yara comes to stay with the Dubois family for the summer. Jazmine and Yara are very close so it wasn't a problem for anyone. What w...