Bully [Kim Taehyung]

Por noryyl

They say, "The more you hate, the more you love." A cliché rather a super cringe love story of a witch and a... Más

Bully
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 48
The End

Chapter 47

3.2K 271 105
Por noryyl

***

Kim Jo Hye

“Are you done?”

I asked outside his bathroom, leaning against the wall as i waited for him to finish.

This jerk even have the guts to get drunk!

I scoffed, remembering how he hugged me so freaking tight that i almost out of breath.

He don't want to go home and keeps muttering my name.

The reason why Jungkook called me.

Good thing i know how to tame a drunk Taehyung.

Saying sweetly words at him again.

I wince.

The words he said to me while we're in the Market's Korean Restaurant lingered on my mind.

I can't believe him.

I can't believe what he said,

Him? Kim Taehyung?

He was probably too compitative and challenged because i'm the only one he meeted that didn't thrown herself at him like any other woman.

He find me challenging, that's why.

“My contract with him will end so soon. . .” I mumble to myself, I only have 13 days of being his slave before it's done.

After that, i'll avoid him.

The door were slightly open, I can hear the noise of the shower.

After we entered in his condo; I, guiding his way by putting his one arm around my shoulder while i put my free hand on his waist.

God, he was so heavy compared to me!

No wonder why Jungkook and fell on floor why he was calling me, The reason why i heared 'thud' and groans.

Jungkook drive us in Taehyung's condo before he left.

I decided to tell him to go get a bath to lessen his dizziness and to make himself felt better.

And here i am, waiting for him to came out.

“After you done showering put your robe on!”

I yelled at him,

I don't know what will happen of he go out naked.

Godness.

I stand straight when the door creaked open, revealing him.

“Jo Hye?” he asked, squinting his eye on me.

My eyes widen when it landed on his bare chest, a water dripping on his hair down to his chest, down to his abs—

I quikly looked away from his body.

“I—i told you to put your robe on and not a body towel!” i nag, feeling awkward.

“Jo Hye, is that really you?”

I quikly walk away from him when he attempt to walk near me.

He look so confused while staring at me.

He was that too drunk to the point he didn't remember i was with him all the time.

“D—Don't go near me and for godsake go wear clothes!” i said, not looking at him.

“Okay.” He said weakly before he opened the double door and entering on it.

Probably his walken closet.

I let out a deep sigh and sat on his bed.

It's already 1:43 am in the morning.

I yawned.

“I'm starving.” I startled on my seat when he suddenly spoke behind me.

I put my hand on my chest and watch him walk slowly to his door and walked out.

He seems like already sober.

I stand on my feet and followed him on his kitchen.

His condo were large, you can see the kitchen when you are in living room.

“You want to eat?”

He asked quietly, putting the cartoon of unfinished pizza on the counter top.

He was now wearing his new doraemon pyjama.

He watch me shook my head at him.

He turn his back from me and get a bottle of milk on the fridge, putting it on his empty glass.

The Bully is drinking a milk,

What a baby.

“Is that what you're going to eat?” i asked, looking at the frozen pizza.

“Yea.”

I furrowed my eyebrows at him.

“When did you buy that?”

He glance at me again before dragging one stool and sit on it, but facing me on the entrance door.

“Can't remember.” he muttered, drinking his milk and was about to eat the pizza.

“Don't eat that.” i warn, walking to his cabinets.

Forgodsake he's eating unhealthy, he didn't even know when he buy that, it's probably expired!

“What are you doing?” i heared him asked, confusion dripping on his deep voice.

I rolled my eyes at him.

“Do you have ramen here?”

I asked, searching on his cabinets, i was tiptoeing.

“Nah, I'm hungry and I need to drive you home.”

I grab the only three instant ramen and turn my head to look at him.

“Still, don't eat that, eat this instead and wait, it's only take less than 5 minutes.” I grab apple on fridge and give it at him.

I start to cook the ramen.

Starting the oven before putting water on the pot.

I tied my hair in a bun, discarding seasoning pocket, i raise my eyebrows when i caught him staring at me.

“What?”

He shook his head at me, looking away before swallowing hard.

———

“Thank you.”

I put the bowl on the counter after i take my last gulp, we were eating in his countertop, sitting across each other.

“No prob.”

I answered, he drank his glass of water before he stand up.

“I'll wash the dishes.” I said, lifting the bowls.

He shook his head at me.

“You cooked, then it's my turn to wash this.” he insist, blocking my way to his sink.

“Nah, don't bother, just go to you room and sleep, look at your eyes.”

I said, his eyes were swollen.

“No—”

I gasped when the bowl slipped into my hand, broke into pieces on his cold floor.

“Aish.” I crouched down the floor.

“Don't touch that—” He suddenly grab my hand causing me to startled.

I let out a yelp when a pain soothed my forefinger, a blood dripping on it.

I wince.

“Fuck.”  i heared him cursed, he hold my hand tightly and pulled me into the sink.

He turn in the water and pull my finger on the flowing water.

“Look what fucking happened, i told i'll wash the dishes but you're so fucking stubborn.” his said sternly, clenching his jaw, staring at my finger.

I stared at his eyes, even though he looked so pissed, he looked so concerned and worried.

The way he act right know, He makes me fall deep into him.

And he doesn't have any clue.

My heart clenched.

“Tsk. Look what happ—”

His brown eye stared back at me, he stopped talking when he caught me already staring at him.

His mouth parted, looking straight into my eyes.

“W—why are you crying? Shit, are you hurt somewhere?” he asked worriedly, stepping closer at me.

I shook my head at him and wipe my tears away.

I didn't realize i was crying.

“Jo Hye, are you okay?” he mumbled, slowly cupping my face and wiping my tears away.

I nodded, still not looking at him and tried to get out of his hold,

“Jo Hye, look at me.”

My tears flowed more when i heared his voice,

He sounds so pained.

And if he was just playing with me to make me fall for him. .

Then he won.

He take a step forward again, his body were so close at me, my back pressed in the counter, cornering me.

“Baby. . Please look at me, please.”

I sobbed, balling my fist tightly.

“D—don't—” my voice cracked.

“Fuck, please stop crying, are you hurt somewhere? We can go to hospital—”

I look at his eye angrily,

“Damn it Taehyung! Stop acting like this! If this is your way to make me fall for you then you won! Stop making me fell hard for yo—”

My heart beat so fast when i felt his soft lips on mine.

I froze on my spot.

I hitched my breath, i can't hear anything except the loud beating of my heart.

He slowly draw his lips away, but he keeps our lips close enough, our lips almost touching.

He pressed his forehead on mine, nose to nose, his heavy breathing fanned my lips.

His both hand caressed my jaw slowly.

“Breath baby.”

——————
TO BE CONTINUE ON THE NEXT CHAPTER. :-D

didn't i deserve a vote for this? Ayt. :-(

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

9.4K 468 47
In which Min Yoongi hates a twink by the name of Park Jimin. "I hate you, twink." "The feeling's mutual."
27.4K 787 10
Jimin cheats and you try to make him stay, but whatever you do, it's never enough.
367K 22.8K 32
"Because I love you" those words repeated in my head. Sequel for the fanfic 'Mental'
49.5K 2.4K 30
"I'm not sorry Namjoon..you deserve to be hated." -Jin "don't make me repeat my words jin." -Namjoon In which namjoon and jin were married but soon...