[βœ“2] 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐒 β€’ Draco M...

By aIissax

𝘣𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘡𝘸𝘰 π˜ͺ𝘯 𝘡𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘡𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘨𝘳𝘒𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘦𝘳π˜ͺ𝘦𝘴 Eloise returns to Hogwarts for her second... More

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐒
𝟏. 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑
𝟐. π‚π‘πŽπ’π’πˆππ† 𝐏𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐒
πŸ‘. π–π„π‹π‚πŽπŒπ„ ππ€π‚πŠ
πŸ’. π‡πŽπ–π‹π„π‘
πŸ“. π†πŽπŽπƒπ‹π”π‚πŠ
πŸ”. ππˆπ—πˆπ„π’
πŸ•. 𝐁𝐄𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐄
πŸ–. π’π‹π„π„ππŽπ•π„π‘
πŸ—. ππ”πˆπƒπƒπˆπ“π‚π‡ ππ‘π€π‚π“πˆπ‚π„
𝟏𝟎. πƒπŽπππ˜'𝐒 π–π€π‘ππˆππ†
𝟏𝟏. π’π“πˆππŠπ˜ π’πˆπ“π”π€π“πˆπŽπ
𝟏𝟐. 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐏𝐄𝐍𝐓 π“πŽππ†π”π„
πŸπŸ‘. 𝐑𝐀𝐆𝐄
πŸπŸ’. π”ππƒπ„π‘π‚πŽπ•π„π‘
πŸπŸ”. 𝐉𝐔𝐍𝐄 πŸπŸ‘π“π‡, πŸπŸ—πŸ’πŸ‘
πŸπŸ•. π€π‚π‚π”π’π€π“πˆπŽππ’
πŸπŸ–. 𝐓𝐇𝐄 π…πˆππ€π‹ πŒπ„π’π’π€π†π„
πŸπŸ—. 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 π‚π‡π€πŒππ„π‘
𝟐𝟎. 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐀 πŒπ„πŒπŽπ‘π˜
𝟐𝟏.π”ππ‚πŽπ•π„π‘π„πƒ 𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐒
𝟐𝟐. 𝐄𝐍𝐃 πŽπ… π˜π„π€π‘ 𝐅𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐓
πŸπŸ‘. π‡πŽπŒπ„
A/N

πŸπŸ“. π“πŽπŒ πŒπ€π‘π•πŽπ‹πŽ π‘πˆπƒπƒπ‹π„

756 32 5
By aIissax

CHAPTER FIFTEEN

TOM MARVOLO RIDDLE

***

𝗔𝗙𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗜 𝗟𝗘𝗙𝗧 𝗗𝗥𝗔𝗖𝗢 I went to the toilets. 

"Hermione come out," Harry knocked on the stall door.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"She won't come out the toilet," He turned to me.

Harry moved out the way for me to try, I knocked on the door three times, "Let me in Hermy." The door unlocked and I stepped in.

I stared at her in shock, "Remember when I told you the potion was only for human transformation? It was cat's hair I had," She shook her head and looked down.

"You what?" Ron cried from outside the stall.

I opened the door for the boys to see, "Look at my face," She shook her head.

"Look at your tail!" Ron smiled and looked at her in awe. 

Hermione went to the hospital wing a few days ago so it's really only been me and the boys just talking, it was getting annoying how much the would talk about the heir of Slytherin stuff but it was important to Harry so I got through it. 

The three of us sat in the Great Hall, they both kept on speaking about the heir so I just spaced out for a while. 

"Come on Eloise," Ron snapped me out of it. 

"Oh sorry - where are we going?" I stood up with them.

"Well we're going to the common rooms so it's up to you what you're going to do," Harry said.

I nodded, "I'll walk with you, not like I'm doing much anyway," I halfheartedly smiled and walked along with them to the Gryffindor tower.

"Have either of you spoken to Hermione," Ron asked, walking up a flight of steps.

"She should be out of hospital in a few days, once she stops coughing up furballs," 

I laughed at what he said but something down the corridor caught my eye, "Hey look, everything's all flooded," I spoke up.

"Looks like Moaning Myrtle's flooded the bathroom," Hary suggested.

"Yuck." Ron grimaced.

"Let's go check it out!" I said walking off. They hesitantly followed me into the bathroom. Every single tap was on full blast.

Myrtle was sitting on the edge of the window weeping, "Come to throw something else at me?" 

"Why would I throw something at you?" I asked.

"Don't ask me!" She retorted, the two boys came over and stood at either side of me, "Here I am minding my own business and someone thinks it's funny to throw a book at me," 

"But it can't hurt if someone throws something at you. I mean, it would just go right through you," Ron piped up.

Myrtle flew down and was screaming in his face, "Oh sure! Let's all throw books at Myrtle 'cause she can't feel it. Ten points if you get it through her stomach! Fifty points if you get it through her head!"

"But who threw it at you anyway?" HArry asked.

Her voice softened, "I don't know. I didn't see them. I was just sitting in the u-bend thinking about death," She paused.

"Yeah I occasionally do that too," I nodded my head earning a glare from Myrtle,

"And it fell threw the top of my head," She continued weeping, flying away.

Harry noticed something ahead of him so he walked over to it and picked up  black book.

"Isn't that Ginny's?" I asked.

"Why would that be Ginny's?" Ron looked at me funny.

I shrugged my shoulders, "She's got a book similar to that," I stated, "Anway why would someone want to flush a book?" 

"Maybe that someone is the heir of Slytherin," Ron suggested.

"Let's go show Hermione," Harry said, bolting out the room. 

Me and Ron went after him to the hospital wing. 

"Where's Madame Pomfrey?" I asked sitting on the end of Hermione's bed.

She shrugged her shoulders, "What brings you three here anyway?" Harry handed Hermione the little book and she turned it over, "What's this?"

"Some sort of diary," Ron answered.

"Might be to do with the heir of Slytherin - according to those two," I added

"There's a name here, Tom Marvolo Riddle," She pointed to gold writing imprinted at the bottom.

Ron took it from her, "I know that name, where do I know that name?" He thought out loud, "The night I had that detention - you know, polish all the silver in the trophy cabinet there was a trophy for Tom Riddle," 

"What was the trophy for?" Harry asked.

"It was around fifty years ago - special services to the school or something," 

Hermione was visibly thinking hard, "Fifty years ago? Are you sure?" 

"Yeah why?"

"Don't you remember what Malfoy told you? The last time the chamber was opened it was-"

"-Fifty years ago," Harry cut her off.

"It's possible that Tom Riddle was here, at Hogwarts when it happened, maybe he wrote what he saw - it's possible that he knew where the chamber was, how to open it or even what sort of creature lives in it. If so, the person responsible wouldn't want this diary lying around," 

Harry took the diary from Ron, "It's a brilliant theory Hermione but there is nothing written in the diary," He flicked through the pages, they were all blank.

"Well I'm tired and I get out in a few days so we can talk about it then," Hermione yawned.

The boys nodded and got up, they looked at me, "I'll meet you just out there," 

"Night Hermione," 

"Good night Hermione,"

I watched the leave and close the door behind them.

"What's wrong?" She sat up a little straighter.

"I know what's in the chamber, something called a basilisk. It's some sort of serpent and only answers to the heir of Slytherin," 

"How do you know this?" 

"I read it somewhere a really long time ago but that book is gone, it's not in the school anymore," 

"I'm sure there would some sort of information on it somewhere but it would be really difficult to find, once I'm out I will start looking," She smiled.

I nodded, "Another thing... I think I can speak parseltongue," 

Hermione was taken aback, "You can what?" 

"It feels so good to finally get that off my chest but yes, when Harry had that whole snake incident I could understand it all and I wasn't sure why everyone made a big deal about it,"

She slowly nodded, "That's  why you said he wasn't egging the snake on,"

"Exactly but don't tell anyone please,"

"I won't," She shook her head.

I smiled and got up, "Get well soon," 

"Thank you," She smiled watching me leave to greet the other two boys.

Harry was standing, waiting patiently, I looked up and down the halls, "Did you eat Ron?"

Harry let out a soft laugh, "No he went to sleep but I was thinking on doing more digging about this book and if you want to help that would be great,"

"Sure but I'm certain that there is no hidden compartment in there," I chuckled and we walked up to the Gryffindor common room.

We sat at the sort of empty table, there was a ghost just sitting and humming which was slightly distracting me. 

Harry flicked through the pages once more, no writing in any of the pages.

"You agree that it's strange how this book came out of nowhere right?" He asked me.

I took my eyes of the ghost, "Er, yeah..."

"It must mean something," He said shifting his gaze to me. I still was heavily preoccupied by the ghost, "Do you mind?" He asked the ghost who just flew away.

I chuckled to myself and picked up the quill that was sitting in the ink pot, "Give it here," 

He handed me the book and I did a small squiggle which disappeared into the page, "Write something!" Harry prompted.

"I don't want to get possessed - you do it," I handed the book back.

He groaned in annoyance and wrote in the book;

Hello my name is Harry Potter.

 The ink vanished and then a response in cursive appeared;

Hello Harry, my name is Tom Riddle.

"I don't like this Harry," I said quietly but he ignored me and continued to write into the diary.

Do you know anything about the Chamber of Secrets?

Yes.

"Elle this is it. We're going to find out everything!" He exclaimed writing another question.

Could you tell me?

No.

I sarcastically groaned, "Ugh! What a buzzkill - let's burn it."

"Look!" He pointed frantically at the page.

But I can show you,

A few seconds later another sentence appeared;

both of you.

"Harry this book is gonna kill us," I shook my head.

Let me take the two of you back fifty years ago to June 13th.

A bright light shot out of the page and it only got brighter and then transported us to the past.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.4K 247 14
Dreams aren't the things you should worry about anymore. Its whether your dream becomes reality or stays the bump in the night. As we round onto her...
207K 9.3K 19
The new trio are back for their second year at Hogwarts, and the Chamber is due to be opened soon. Draco has more or less been adopted by Sirius and...
223 1 17
Natalie is Finally back at Hogwarts for her Second year. Little did she know things would get a little more interesting.
266K 4.8K 25
Hermione is heading back to Hogwarts to redo her 7th year with her brother....wait WHAT? How will her two best friends react to the news and what hap...