Daddy's Little Princess, at L...

By bryx_x

Kailey and her dad were always very close, with her mom always away on business her dad basically raised her... More

Chapter 1: Daddy's little girl
Chapter 2: A Whole New Definition of Shocked
Chapter 3: He Took Me Clubbing
Chapter 4: Suffering the Conscience
Chapter 5: Tatted
Chapter 6: You're Nothing More Than Another Low Life
Chapter 8: Break Ups and Make Ups
Chapter 9: Becoming Free
Chapter 10: I Can't Believe It
Chapter 11: Refusal
Chapter 12: Leaving Everything
Authors Note
Chapter 13: Oh How Everthings Changed
Chapter 14: I Don't Care
Chapter 15: From One Gang to Another, From One Guy to Another
Chapter 16: Its Summer Time
Chapter 17: Keep Fighting
Chapter 18: Oh Shit
Chapter 19: Do a Little Dance, Make a Little Love
Chapter 20: Welcome Back
Authors Note
Chapter 21: Initiation
Chapter 22: Father Did You Miss Me?
Chapter 23: Surprise, Surprise
Chapter 24: Where's the Cake
Chapter 25: Sex, Sex, Baby
Chapter 26: The Good Times Always End
Chapter 27: Mother?
Chapter 28: Drugs and Alcohol
Chapter 29: Now and Forever
Authors Note
Epilogue
Author's Note

Chapter 7: Fucked the Fuck up

2.3K 10 1
By bryx_x

Sorry it took so long been sick and been practicing….. Comment how I’m doing!

Picture of Bryan

The burning sensation went up my nose as I snorted up my four lines. I said I wanted to get fucked up and I meant it I was. Kaden ended up throwing a party at his house and invited all the badass in the city.

“BODY SHOTS” someone yelled

I squealed with excitement and ran over. Nate was laying on a table shirtless. The shot was placed carefully on his belly button with salt right above it, then a lime in his mouth.

I smirked then strutted up to him.

“Kai” you going Bryan I think asked me

I smirked then nodded

I took he shot glass in my mouth and took in back no hands allowed. Bryan held his hand out for the shot and I dropped it down. I licked the salt and leaned down taking the lime in my mouth, making sure to brush my lips against his for a brief second.

“Yah Kailey” everyone yelled

“Princess now you owe me one in return” Nate said motioning to the table. I shrugged and hopped on the table stripping off my top.

Bryan placed the shot in between my breast, put the salt on the middle of my tummy and placed the lime in my mouth. Nate smirked down at me before glancing me up and down. He took his time with the shot, but when he finally got to it and he was smirking at me. He licked the salt off my stomach, but when it came to the lime it took it out of my mouth, dropped it, than he kissed me. I didn’t hesitate to kiss him back lowing the take of tequila on him.

“Damn it man I was gonna try and tap that” I heard Bryan complain.

Nate pulled away from me then glared at Bryan

“Don’t you even try” he threatened

“Fine man, damn next time we see a hot girl at that festival I call dips” Bryan stated as he walked away probably going to try and find a drunk girl to bone.

“You want go get a line?” Nate asked

I nodded my head face and smirked.

“First I need to get my shirt”

He nodded and followed behind me. I bent down to grab it making sure I was pressed up against Nate. I heard him groan and I giggled slipping my shirt on. Nate wrapped his arms around my waist then whispered

“It’s not nice to tease princess”

I shivered then rolled my eyes

“Let’s go” I said dragging him over to the table everyone was at.

I pushed past about five guys who ended up grabbing my ass in the process of moving. We got to the table and I sat down Indian style and watched as Nate cut and made our lines. He made me two and him three.

I looked up at him and pouted. His eyes met mine and he sighed making me another line. I smirked in victory then snorted up my three lines. Now the burning was numbing I barely even felt t now, I just made me feel amazing.

“Nate!” ii squealed and his eyes shot up to mine.

His eyes were droopy and I found it hilarious I was wide awake.

“Kailey what?” he asked

“I want ice cream, let’s go get ice cream, can we go get ice cream, please Nate please?” I asked rambling

He laughed then nodded.

I tried to stand up but I stumbled a little having to get help from Kayden who was sitting next to me. After I got up Nate wrapped his arm around my waist leading me outside.

“Kai, were not driving we won’t make it too far if we crash” Nate stated

I nodded as we headed off to the ice cream parlor. I took us a while to get to the parlor considering we were high as kites, and we kept falling.

We finally got to the parlor and there was a few people there. We walked in and ordered. Nate got a scope of double chocolate on a cone, while I got just plain vanilla in a cup. I walked over to the mechanical horse sitting in the middle of the room and jumped on it. Nate just laughed at me, but didn’t say anything.

“Why did you kiss me?” I finally asked

“I just wanted to, that’s what I do, if I want something I get it” he smirked

“And I guess you wanted me?” I asked another questioned

“Who wouldn’t want you, you could get any guy you wanted just with a blink of an eye” he stated

“So I’m just another girl you wanted?”

“Yes, no I meant to say no, you’re different than the other girls” he said

“How I’m just me, nothing too special” I said turning away from him.

“Kailey” Nate said trying to get my attention.

“It is fine I don’t care” I lied

“Kailey” he said again.

I turned all to realize that he was right in front of me.

“What?” I asked trying not to make eye contact

“Would you look at me please” he begged

I looked at him and he smiled slightly at me

“You are special, to me. I don’t know what it is about you, but I have a strangle pull towards you. And you’re sure hella sexy, I kissed you because I wanted to feel your lips against mine, to taste you, to feel you, to be with you. I want you, but in the ways I wanted the other girls. God, I’m the biggest badass in the school and here you’ve got me turning soft over a girl. Oh and I do have something to tell you. I know you might not like this, hell you may even leave, but I’m not going to lie to you. I’m the leader of the most dangerous gang in the country. The Killers, I’ve been running the gang ever since my dad died, two years ago. If you do leave you can’t say anything to anybody or else I might just have to tie you up” he smirked at the last part.

Gang? Gang leader? Danger? Hmm me likey

I pulled Nate closer to me and kissed him, the kiss was nice but also awkward considering I was still on the horse.

“Let’s go back to the house” I said pulling away

“Why is it that every time we make out you always find an excuse to pull away? “ He asked helping me up

“I don’t know random things popped in my head so I say them and that was one of the things  was thinking of so I said, that’s how I am, so get used to it, cause I’m not gonna change that. I don’t know why, but I can’t stop talking. I like unicorns, wolves, oh I would love to have a wolf. I hate the movie frozen it’s so stupid, like who the fuck wants to build a snowman. I love the band blink 182, they’re amazing I swear. Batman is my ultimate super hero. I-“Nate cut me off by kissing me.

It was just a peck, but it was nice.

“You talk a lot when you’re fucked up” he laughed pulling me up and we started back to the house.

It didn’t take us that long to get back to the house considering we were a little more sober than before. There were people laying out on the lawn passed out, there was even people on the roof. I rolled my eyes at how stupid they were. We walked back inside and it was even worse inside. People were everywhere passed out, half clothed, some were naked, and others looked like they were about to have sex in the positions they were in. Kayden was passed out in the position he was in when we left, but he left us a little gift. There were two lines made perfectly out in front of him.

“Nate wanna take the lines then go to bed?” I asked him

He nodded and we walked over to the table and quickly snorted up the lines. We stumbled up the stairs to the guest room that Kayden said we could use. Nate took off his shirt and threw it on the floor along with his shorts leaving him in only his boxers. I stripped out of my clothes leaving me in my bra and underwear, then I walked over to Nate’s shirt and slipped it on, then finally took off my bra.

I realized that Nate had been watching me the entire time. He was laying on the bed with his arms behind his head, watching my every move. I smirked at him before getting on the bed and crawling over him to the other side.

The bed side was up against the wall and Nate was laying down furthest from the wall making it to where I would have to climb over him. After I got over him I curled up at the wall on top of the covers. Nate slid over to me wrapping his arms around me making me feel safe even when I was fucked up.

“Nate?”

“Hmmm?” he mumbled

“Thank you”

“No problem princess”

“Goodnight Nate”

“Goodnight Kailey”

And then we let sleep consume us.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.5K 350 60
Her name is Lexi Daniƫls. Her dad is a mafia-boss and her mom was a champion in kickboxing. Lexis herself does kickboxing too. Lexi doesn't have fri...
86.8M 1.9M 47
#1 in Young Adult #9 in Badboy #1 in Cold #3 in Goodgirl #1 in Sweetheart #14 in Love *Currently available at Amazon!!!* He'd never met someone with...
53.3K 1.4K 42
She had her own apartment, her own job, and her own life. Nothing to drag her down. Everything was perfect. Her abusive parents weren't in the pictur...
342 12 30
Kira, on the brink of womanhood, is tired of living in her father's house; although he loves her, she cannot accept and forgive him knowing that he w...