Keep it undercover //Shawn Me...

By _Red_Girl_

It all started when shawn was asked to surprise a fan on her birthday. Little did he know that she'll be the... More

Characters!!!
1~ seรฑorita
2~ Best birthday gift
3~ Going live
4~ Meet&Greet
5~ Concert time!
6~ Is it too late?
7~ Unknown number
8~ The start of something new
9~ I trust you
10~ Getting to know each other
11~ I love you
12~ The bitter truth
13~ Never wanna lose you again
15~ In the middle of nowhere
16~ The next step
17~ Christmas
18~ Happy new year
19~ Prank gone prefectly wrong

14~ First date

717 18 5
By _Red_Girl_

A/N: I'm sorry guys it took me so long to update but i had a few problems with this account. But the good news is i finally finsihed my story!! There's only five chapters left, I'll try to post every Thursday from now on. I hope u enjoy ur reading!!❤😍
---------------‐----
Shawn's P.O.V
Everything went great. I've never been so happy to get back home. My tour was epic so far, i have two weeks off before we had back on road to South America, so i could chill, spend some time with my family and my beautiful girl. I was a bit surprised that all was going well in my life. It's silly to think that but i often do lots of stupid things.

The first thing i did after dropping her to her dorm was call brian to deliver him the good news. I felt like a teenage girl spilling her emotions to her best friend as she swooned over her crush. And he must hate me for that but i didn't care. I arrived back home and I was exhausted but somehow i couldn't sleep due to my excitement.

Or maybe i was just nervous since tomorrow I'm performing in an actual stadium in front of millions of fans for the first time. Either way i knew i wasn't gonna get much sleep so i just laid on my bed imaging her warm body pressed against mine and her soft lips making out with mine as her fingers massaged my scalp. Ugh i wish she stayed the night but that would be the opposite of taking it slow.

Now i was curently sitting in my car inspecting the large building to make sure i was at the right place even though the dozens of students coming in and out should give it away. I haven't seen Cassandra in a few days, she insisted i spend some time with my family first which is thoughtful of her yet i prefer to go out with her instead but she had classes anyways.

Today was different, she should be done with her classes by now. I decided to pick her up and take her to our very first day but she had no idea of my intentions. I tried to be discreet walking among the group of students like I'm one of them.

But i guess my gigantic height wasn't helping, some girls instantly recognized me and came over. They were abviously shocked why i was there but they didn't question. They took a picture and asked about my tour which i found very sweet. I excused them when my phone rang.

Cassandra: shawn! There's a new hot guy in my college.

Me: what the fuck? Are you kidding?

Cassandra: nope look how sexy that hoody looks on him.😋🔥

Me: where are you? I don't see you.

Cassandra: I'm still in class dummy.

Me: how did you get this picture then?🤨

Cassandra: someone took it and posted it online. I was bored and decided to go through my phone when i saw that someone special came to see me.

Me: damn it! I wanted to suprise you.😓

Cassandra: aww I'm excited to see you too baby. But i still have half an hour til class ends.

Me: oh it's okay I'll wait.

Cassandra: you can go to my room if you like.

Me: sure I'll wait for you there. Don't take long and focus on your lessons. I don't want you to fail your exams because of me.

Cassandra: okay mom.🙄

I slid my phone in my back pocket feeling a bit angry at my plan being ruined but she was still surprised nonetheless only i didn't get to see her reaction. I practically ran into the building and took the stairs to her room thankfully i didn't bump into any more fans. I took a seat in front of the desk scanning the room.

It was pretty normal, two beds, two desk, kind of messy but what caught my attention were the pictures displayed above her bed on the wall. The first one was of her family, the second was with her bestfriend and the last one that made my heart swell with love was our picture togther after the concert. I stared at them fondly giving special attention to her baby pics until i heard the door knob twisting.

Cass walked inside wearing the biggest smile on her face though she looked a bit tired. I opened my arms for her as she buried her face into my chest. I nuzzled my face into her neck inhaling her magnificent scent.

"I missed you soo much!" I cooed in a squeaky voice making her laugh. She pulled away and i took the chance to give her a kiss. "How was class?" I asked pulling her to sit on the bed.

She sighed shaking her head "don't wanna talk about it" she mumbled wrapping her arm around my middle as she rested her head on my shoulder. "I just want to cuddle for the rest of the day" she hummed closing her eyes.

"I'm afraid we can't do that sweetheart. We have somewhere else to be" i chuckled when she let out a groan.

"Can't it wait til tomorrow? I'm tired" she whined but i shook my head.

"Come on cass I'm taking you on our first date. I already planned everything" i begged sticking my bottom lip out.

"Okay fine" she growled grabbing my hand to the door saying the sooner we leave the sooner she'll get back to her nap. I found it odd she didn't even ask where i was taking her.

"Wait hon do you have by any chance a pair of sneakers in my size?" I questioned now realising how weird it was. Her eyes widened staring at me like i was insane.

"Yeah i always keep one pair in my closet just in case of emergency" she said sarcastically as i rolled my eyes. "Why would you want a pair of sneakers instead of these expensive boots?" She raised her eyebrows.

"As much as i love these, they're not convenient for the place I'm taking you to" i explained as she nodded "it's okay we can stop by a store and get one" i shrugged my shoulder.

She glanced at me skeptically as if trying to figure out if I'm joking or being serious. "Usually when i forget something, I'll pass by home or borrow from a friend but i don't fucking buy a new one from the store!" she snapped as i laughed.

"Well sweetheart i have a lot of money, do not worry" he replied smirking smugly as she slapped my chest glaring at me. "Oh and cass leave your phone here" i requested twisting the door knob.

She let out a bitter laugh. "Excuse me mendes, my phone goes wherever i go" she shook her head clutching her phone close to her chest.

"I'll leave mine too here. Please i want us to have a good time away from all social medias" i begged squeezed her hand. She nodded her head taking her phone and mine and shoved them into one of her bags.

She glanced at her closet one last time as if saying goodbye before turning to face me."Shall we" i offered her my hand, she hesitated a bit before accepting by gesture.

We were forced separate again each walking on its own in fear someone might catch us together. We met in front of my jeep, i opened the passenger seat for her before i hurried to the other side. I made a left turn towards the main highway, parking in front of the first shoe store i noticed. Cass liked a pair of high black sneakers, they weren't my type but i agreed anyway to please her and I can throw them aside after our date.

Soon enough we were back on the road. I turned up the radio to listen to some music but she didn't want to listen to any random music. Let me rephrase what she said that whenever she had a long ride in car she has karaoke of all of my songs and she doesn't leave the vehicule til she finished the entire albums.

I didn't mind, thought it'd be fun to listen to my old songs but that bitch know the lyrics better than i do. I struggled to find an excuse each time i stopped mid verse like the sun was in my eyes, a fly was roaming in front of my face, this sweater is so uncomfortable. But eventually she caught me when i ran out of arguments and started making fun of me.

There was a bit of traffic but soon the cars disappeared when we took the countryside. After two hours of driving, Cassandra started the strings of whining 'are we there yet?', 'I'm hungry', 'i need to pee', 'shawn pay attention to me'.

I ignored half of them focusing on the road until the complaints strangely stopped so as well the singing. I stopped at a red light before glancing to my right to see her deep asleep. I smiled fondly at her leaning down to place a kiss on her forehead before i hit the road.

When we arrived to our destination, she was still passed out on the passenger seat. So i took the opportunity to arrange our picnic. She already told me that her perfect date would be a romantic picnic in nature. So i picked my favorite place in Canada entirely.

It was basically in the middle of nowhere, away from the city or any other villages. The vascious land was covered with fresh green grass, huge trees, colorful flowers and in the center was located a lake. Here is where i came up with most of my songs, it's so peaceful and inspiring. You could say it's my happy safe place.

Anyway i quickly pulled out the blanket and laid it underneath a tree near the lake. I took all the food out of my basket then i strutted across the feild picking up some flowers and scattered them around the blanket. When i double checked everything and made sure it was perfect i headed to wake up cass.

"Cassandra...sweetheart...wake up... we're here" i sang in her ear caressing her cheek. She stirred popping her eyes half open. She glared at me angrily for disturbing her nap and didn't move an inch. Well she once told me that anyone who drag her out of sleep is fainted with death.

She crossed her arms over her chest stubbornly. "Cass we're on a date! I'm the one who should be mad" i pouted as she looked away feeling guilty for her childish act.

"Sorry baby, help me up!" She extended her hand out but i had another idea. I sneeked my arm under her knees before carrying her out of the car.

She squealed in surprise clinging to my neck almost choking me as i spun her around."Okay shawn I'm awake! Put me down!" She yelled in fear. I chuckled placing her back on the ground.

"Now close your eyes!" I demanded as she grunted but obliged covering her face with her hands. I grabbed her arms tightly as i guided the way.

"You're not kidnapping me are you?" She laughed at her own joke stumbling over a rock but i caught her in time.

"Okay here we are! Open your eyes" I breathed out nervously.

She gasped in awe her hands flying from her eyes down to her mouth. "Shawn that's so beautiful!" She muttered turning to give me a tight hug.

"I'm glad you like it honey but I'm starving. Can we go eat first and cuddle later?" i pleaded pulling away.

"Good way to ruin the moment mendes!" She said dryly. As if on cue her stomach started growling as i smirked smugly. She brushed me off taking a seat on the blanket.

I poured us some juice before leaning against the tree next to her. We quietly ate my sandwiches. She was pretty impressed of my delicious work, little did she know that they were ready baught from the bakery but she didn't have to know all the details. She started telling me about her college and her new friends and in return i told her about my last days with my family.

When we finished, i stood up pulling her up by the hand "where are we going?" She asked in confusion or mostly annoyance.

"No where precise..." i shrugged my shoulder walking past her but she pulled me back.

She just smiled at me innocently then grabbed the hem of my shirt and sealed our lips together. Her hands delicately stroking my chest making me shudder. I broke the kiss resting my forehead against hers."I know what you're doing there..." i brushed my lips across her ear "and it's not gonna work" i smirked wickedly licking a strip from her ear down to her cheek making sure to leave extra saliva.

She harshly pushed me away rubbing her skin in disgust as i ran off down the field. "Oh you're gonna regret this mendes!" I scremed as she kicked off her sandals and paced berefoot behind me.

I easily outran her and hid behind some thick bushes. I had to contain my laugh, when she stood there lost and confused calling my name out loud. She took a few steps away from my hidden spot, i tiptoed out of the bushes without any clatter and grabbed her by the waist slowly lifting her off the ground. She squealed, kicked and squirmed in my arms but i tightened my grip around her as i approached a short cliff above the lake. She begged me to let her go and i did. In the water.

I clutched my stomach bursting into a fit of laugher. But it soon faded away when a few seconds passed and she still hadn't came up to the sruface, i started calling her, worry taking over me. I sighed in relief when the top of her head appeared but not fully on the surface, then she started waving her hands splashing around as if fighting her way out.

My heart skipped a beat in fear. "Shawn! Help me! I can't swim!" She managed to say before disappearing under water.

I quickly jumped into the feezing water hastily swimming towards her as she struggles to stay on the surface for too long. I could literally hear my heartbeat racing over the splashes and screams. By the time i got, she already gave up and was nowhere in sight. I held my breath ready to dive in when something grabbed my legs and roughly pulled me down.

AHH I KNEW IT MONSTERS ARE REAL!!

My face went pale as i let out a high pitched scream fighting my way back up. No need for the both of us to die today. But that thing kept dragging me down bo matter how much i kicked til i was fully drowning. My entire life flashed in front me as i accepted my faith.

Suddenly i was released from its grip. I quickly swam to the surface gasping for air. But i wasn't gonna wait til i get captured again as i headed with all the energy and brain cells i have left back to land. My entire body froze when i heard a loud laugh echoing from behind me.

Cass wheezed tears streaming down her cheeks as she moved her wet hair from her face. "You bitch scared the shit out of me!" I yelled gripping my hair almost ripping them off my head.

"Hey sorry but you're the one who pushed me first!" She protested but the look on her face was from pure amusement.

I swam closer to her as she kept laughing. I wanted to punch her, drown her for real and give her a state of her own medicine but instead i found myself wrapping my arms around her shoulder delicately running ny fingertips across her back. The thought of losing her terrified me...

"Don't you ever do that again" i whispered pulling away.

She locked eyes with mine guilt flashing across her face."I'm so sorry shawn i didn't think you'd buy it since i always told you stories about my snorkeling experience and the trophy i won in a swimming contest at school" she shrugged her shoulder caressing my cheek.

"Oh right i forgot!" I pursed my lips my cheeks turning red from embarrassment.

"I love you, you big dork!" She cooed cupping my jaw before placing her lips on mine. I smiled into the kiss pulling her closer.

We stayed in the water for a while splashing each other, racing that were all won by her and she even taught me some new tricks while swimming underwater. We then walked out hands intertwined, our clothes sticking into our bodies and since we didn't have any spare outfit we decided to sit down in the sun to dry out.

I laid on the grass with cass on my side. I wrapped a protective arm around her as she rested her head on my chest tracing my butterfly tattoo with her finger. We stared up the clouded sky silently enjoying to be in each other's embrace.

"Hey cass can i ask you a question?" I broke the silence as grunted.

"No" she replied dryly.

"Why not?" I questioned confused.

"Cause every question you asked made one of us uncomfortable or upset" she explained in a weak tone. Now thinking about it she wasn't wrong but what can i do I'm a curious guy.

"No i promise that one is good" i pleaded stroking her silky long hair.

She sighed nodding her head."Why did you attend college here? You were pretty lost less than a month ago, what made up your mind?" I asked as i caught a smile forming on her lips.

"Because of you" she titled her head to meet my surprised eyes.

"I'm being serious cass. You were mad and hated me when you signed up and moved here" i snorted rolling my eyes. She rolled onto her side and propped herself on her elbows as i did the same facing her.

"Shawn i was never mad at you. I was just shocked and frankly i was a bit scared of dating a famous singer but i then realised i couldn't stay away from you. So i packed my stuff and came here" she chuckled as my mouth hang open.

"Couldn't you have sent me a simple text woman? I was worried sick for a whole week that I'll never see you again" i grolwed glaring at her.

She apologised placing her hand on my jaw. I nuzzled my nose against hers chuckling quietly."Also I've been wanting to ask this question since i was still brian..." i ignored her glare "i remember my friend connor filmed a video when i surprised you backstage. Why didn't you post it? I mean no one ever knew we ever met." I asked as her shoulder tensed up.

"There it is..." she rolled her eyes "what does it matter? Wait... don't tell me, you're just curious" she raised her eyebrow making me laugh."I guess there's no necessity to show off. I mean that's a private moment with my idol, a chance for me to express my gratitude. I better keep this memory to myself" she smiled her eyes glistering under the sun.

I moved her hair behind her ear "I love you cass" i blurted out as she blushed burying her face in my neck.

We weren't completely dry yet but we had to go cause it was almost sunset. We grabbed all our stuff throwing them into the trunk before settling into our seats. Cassandra insisted we continue her karaoke since she fell asleep and i agreed. We were half way singing 'patience' when the car started making weird noises. I ignored thinking it was due to the bumpy roads. But it kept getting worse til the car came to full stop.

Oops.
-----------‐----
I really hope you liked it🥰 don't forget to vote and share and comment your thoughts down below ly❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.5K 6.8K 68
Shawn Mendes. From the start he's a selfish and rude man. He's also her client, and she needs to help him solve the mess he made. Will it be strictly...
9.2K 183 27
HER I didn't want to live off his fame. Though my intelligence offered me so much, I had different things planned for myself. But to be even more rec...
376K 6.9K 54
"Do you have a crush on me?" He asks "No.." I try to deny it. "I think you do..." he says and he gets closer. He is as close as we've never been bef...
491K 12.8K 64
๐™Ž๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐™’๐™‰ ๐™ˆ๐™€๐™‰๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™Ž ; [completed&edited] โcall it what you want. but sooner or later, I'll be more...