Love Bites (✓)

By SUNGSIZED

[Completed → Hyunlix] His unrelenting greed, was replaced with love. © sungsized | EST. 2019 More

Trailer [UPDATED]
Intro
Accounts
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
X
A/N
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV (M)
XVI
XVII
A/N
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI (M)
XXII
★ XXIII (BONUS)

IX

8.2K 324 401
By SUNGSIZED

Hyunjin looked at Felix. "Are you alright did he touch you?" Hyunjin asked. "No I'm okay Jinnie why are you so worried?" Felix asked. "I just....never mind." Hyunjin said softly.

"Hyunjinnie I'm bored." Felix whined. "Why do-" but Felix's ringtone cut Hyunjin off. Felix picked up his phone and it was Chan. "Hello?" Felix said. "Felix it's Minho, he's crying." Chan said. "What's wrong?" Felix asked. "Jisung broke up with him." Chan said.

Felix and Hyunjin exchanged glances. "Shouldn't you change first?" Hyunjin asked. "It's Minho I cant let him down." Felix said.

When Felix arrived at Chan's house he knocked, Chan opened the door and had a confused expression on his face. "What are y-" Felix cut him off. "No time to explain where's Minho!?" Felix yelled as he pushed past Chan and saw Minho crying on the couch, Woojin trying to comfort him.

Felix landed next to Minho, Hyunjin next to Felix. "Hyung what happened?" Felix asked. Minho wiped his eyes. "I took Jisung on a date since I wanted to spend time with him. During the date I wanted to surprise him with a kiss but as soon as my lips touched his he pushed me back and stood up saying he couldn't do "us" anymore and said that he was breaking up with me." Minho said as he began to sob again.

Felix felt bad for the older. "We have to find Jisung." Felix said. "You should change first." Chan said looking at Felix's outfit with a brow raised. "Yeah I should, Chan can I borrow some of your clothes?" Felix asked. "Of course." Chan said. Felix rushed upstairs to change.

Felix finished changing and thought to himself. "Why is it that all of a sudden there's so much drama going on?" Felix asked himself. Felix placed his clothes in his bag and rushed back downstairs when everyone's phone went off. They all refreshed their feed on Instagram.

@ chipmunkcheekz made a new post!

89k likes | 7k comments
chipmunkcheekz Blue really suits me now it's time to go hang out with @ misterdarkseo !!
Load More Comments !

————————————————————

"Now we know where he is at least." Chan signified. Woojin nodded as he scrolled through other posts. "Let's Go then." Felix said as he was already on his way out the door.

Hyunjin followed behind Felix. Lee know kept track by looking at any new posts Jisung or Changbin uploaded.

Felix tried to find the location. When they all had arrived they tried to find their friend. "Jisung should be near a sunset he just posted a picture of one." Lee know stated. "I swear if Jisung is hooking up with Changbin imma explode." Lee Know added.

"That can't be possible if Jisung always has an interest in Hyunjin.." Chan said. "...to cover up the fact that he actually like Bin." Woojin said. "No no no no." Minho whined.

@ misterdarkseo made a new post!

12k likes | 5k comments
misterdarkseo @ chipmunkcheekz ❤️ 🌅
Load More Comments !

————————————————————

Minho shook his head. "I don't like this." Minho continued to whine. Felix went next to Minho. "We all know Jisung wouldn't do this to you on purpose." Felix said.

"I'm the one who told Jisung to hook up with you because I knew that it would work out well." Felix said. "But instead I was wrong." Felix said a look of defeat in his expression. Minho felt bad for the younger as a small smile tugged at the older's lips. "I appreciate you for helping me though Lix." Minho said happily.

Felix nodded and looked at Minho before he heard two familiar voices. "Sungie and Binnie." Felix said. Felix made his way towards the two. The rest of the members behind him.

"Han Fucking Jisung." Minho hissed. Jisung turned around. Changbin as well. "Mind explaining what this is?" Minho growled. "Payback." Changbin quickly answered. "For what?" Chan asked.

"Well first, the argument with Jisung and Felix and with me it's the incident at the mall." Changbin stated. "And if you mention any of it you will surely be dead." Hyunjin snarled. "Oh I won't." Changbin smirked. Hyunjin kept his eyes on Changbin.

"So you two aren't a thing?" Woojin asked. "No of course not!" Jisung said. "It was just payback, making it seem like we were a thing." Jisung said. "Changbin was also trying to make Felix jealous." Jisung added.

Felix crossed his arms both him and Minho walked off a fit of anger boiling within the both of them. Hyunjin caught up with Felix grabbing his arm. "Lix, you alright?" Hyunjin asked. "No, I just wanna go home, all of that nonsense just to find out that Jisung broke up with Hyung Just for a payback plan that wasn't a good idea." Felix said. None of it made sense to the younger male.

Hyunjin nodded. Jisung also caught up and grabbed Lee Know's arm. "I'm sorry Lee Know I know it was wrong breaking up with you but could you give me one more chance?" Jisung asked. Lee Know grabbed his arm back. "I'll think about it." He answered coldly. Jisung looked down as he watched Lee Know walk off. "Jisung that wasn't a good idea at all." Chan said. "Yeah that wasn't cool." Woojin said as well.

Changbin kept his glare fixated on Hyunjin. "How many times do I have to warn him?" Changbin whispered. "He isn't gonna claim Felix like that." Changbin hissed.

————————————————————

@ chipmunkcheekz made a new post!

89k likes
chipmunkcheekz I miss him @ minhoes ❤️

@ misterdarkseo made a new post!

76k likes
misterdarkseo I want my best friend back 💔

————————————————————

@ bbylixie & @ hyunholic made a new post!

561k | 70k comments
bbylixie/hyunholic Some friends are worth keeping ❤️ @ hyunolic & @ bbylixie !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

312K 13.7K 23
where lee felix still doesn't know much about korean and ends up calling his roommate bang chan, oppa, worse, he lets him. just a short story highest...
26.8K 1.5K 13
hyunjin should have just minded his business. - completed -
9.9K 329 16
Felix who believed that love is a waste of time until hyunjin came to change that. warning- b×b top hyunjin bottom felix cursing swearing ships hyun...
126K 4.9K 28
stunning || hyunho [hwang hyunjin x lee minho] ❛ stray kids simp hard for hyunjin, one member is jealous and possessive because he wants hyunjin onl...