๐Ÿ’• ๐‘ช๐‘ถ๐‘ต๐‘ป๐‘น๐‘จ๐‘ช๐‘ป๐‘ผ๐‘จ๐‘ณ ๐‘ด๏ฟฝ...

By JIA74U

๐™ท๐™ด ๐™ฑ๐™ด๐™ฒ๐™ฐ๐™ผ๐™ด ๐šƒ๐™ท๐™ด ๐šƒ๐™ท๐™พ๐š๐™ฝ ๐™พ๐™ต ๐™ฑ๐™ธ๐™ป๐™ป๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ฐ๐™ธ๐š๐™ด ๐™ป๐™ฐ๐™ฝ ๐š†๐™ฐ๐™ฝ๐™ถ๐™น๐™ธ'๐š‚ ๐™ด๐šˆ๐™ด๐š‚. ๐™ฑ๐™ด๐™ฒ๐™ฐ๐š„๐š‚... More

1 ๐Ÿฑ LAN WANGJI POV ๐Ÿฑ
2 โ›… LAN HOUSEHOLD โ›…
3๐ŸŒท JIANG HOUSEHOLD๐ŸŒท
4 ๐ŸงกFIRST MEETING๐Ÿงก
5 ๐ŸPROPOSAL๐Ÿ
6๐ŸŒต OBSESSION๐ŸŒต
7โšก GAME ON โšก
8๐Ÿ’• CONTRACTUAL MARRIAGE๐Ÿ’•
9 ๐Ÿ‚HEADACHE๐Ÿ‚
10 ๐Ÿ€ACCIDENT๐Ÿ€
11 ๐ŸŒนLAN WANGJI POV๐ŸŒน
12 ๐ŸŒณHERE AND THERE:LOST๐ŸŒฒ
13 ๐ŸŒ„ REALIZATION๐ŸŒ„
14 โš“ HELPโš“
15๐Ÿ’žCONFRONTATION AND RETURN๐Ÿ’ž
16 ๐Ÿ™APOLOGY๐Ÿ™
17 ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘งโ€๐Ÿ‘ฆSNEAK PEEK POV'S๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘งโ€๐Ÿ‘ฆ
18๐Ÿ’˜ LOVE'S IN THE AIR๐Ÿ’˜
19 ๐Ÿ“œ PRENUP REMINDED๐Ÿ“œ
20๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’ž DOUBLE HAPPINESS ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’•
21 ๐ŸšฆHIT & RUN๐Ÿšฆ
22 ๐ŸŽฏCONSPIRACY ๐ŸŽฏ
23 ๐Ÿ’“ACKNOWLEDGEMENT๐Ÿ’“
24 โ™ฆWHO SENT WHOMโ™ 
25 ๐ŸฉธREVELATION๐Ÿฉธ
26โœจ DEPTHโœจ
27 ๐Ÿ”ฅWELCOME TO HELL๐Ÿ”ฅ
28 ๐ŸTWIST๐Ÿ
29 ๐Ÿ’ซ360ยฐREVERSE๐Ÿ’ซ
30 ๐ŸŽฏMISSIONS๐ŸŽฏ
31 ๐Ÿ’XUECHEN.....YANGXING๐Ÿ’
33 ๐Ÿ’˜MISSION CELEBRATION๐Ÿ’˜
34 ๐Ÿ‘ SNEAK PEAK๐Ÿ‘
35 ๐Ÿ… JEALOUS ๐Ÿ…
36 ๐ŸปROCKING๐Ÿป
37 ๐Ÿ’—SELFISH & SELFLESS LOVE๐Ÿ’—
38 ๐Ÿ›ฃRIGHT TRACK๐Ÿ›ฃ
39 ๐Ÿ’” HURT & HEAL๐Ÿ’
40๐Ÿ˜• F ZONED ๐Ÿ˜•
41 ๐Ÿฅ‚๐Ÿ•ฏDATE NIGHT ๐Ÿ•ฏ๐Ÿฅ‚
42 ๐Ÿ’–SAAWAREN(BELOVED)๐Ÿ’–
43๐ŸŒ  HYPNOTIC REGRESSION๐ŸŒ 
44 ๐ŸทDESTINATION UNKNOWN๐Ÿท
45 ๐ŸŒ BACK TO WANGXIAN ๐ŸŒ 
46๐Ÿ–ค DIRTY๐Ÿ–ค
47 โ™€๏ธSEDUCTION/PROVOCATION โ™€๏ธ
48 โ™‚๏ธEROTICA โ™€๏ธ ON โ™€๏ธ ROCKS โ™‚๏ธ
49 ๐Ÿ’•HONEY MOON๐Ÿ’ž
50 โ™ฅDRAMA QUEENโ™ 
51 ๐Ÿ“FRAUD HUSBAND๐Ÿ“
52 ๐Ÿ”ฎTRAGIC MEET ๐Ÿ”ฎ
53 ๐Ÿ’‹A KISS BEFORE DEATH๐Ÿ’‹
54 ๐Ÿ‘HORNY CONFESSION๐Ÿ‘
55 ๐Ÿ‚๐ŸAZURARQA END๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚
56 ๐Ÿ”ฏ SEXTUPLE ๐Ÿ”ฏ
57 ๐Ÿ’”FEELINGS๐Ÿ’”
58 โœจTRIPLETS โœจ
59 ๐Ÿ’”YES๐Ÿ’”
60 ๐Ÿ”…๐Ÿ”†OCTUPLETS๐Ÿ”†๐Ÿ”…
๐Ÿ’“END๐Ÿ’“

32 ๐Ÿ’” HURT ๐Ÿ’”

7.5K 626 106
By JIA74U

FENGMIAN took his leave. But YANLI had other plans.

"Comeon didi, let's boost up your mood. Hmmnnn?"

WUXIAN nodded. They went outside. And WUXIAN'S mood became more sour. WANGJI was standing near the gate. And one of the staff, WANG ZIXUAN was flirting with him.

She was wipping his sweat with Aloe Vera Tissues Coles. And Smiling Sweetly with Flirty Talkings.

But for WUXIAN, his mind was exaggerating the whole scene more than it seemed. Images of WANGJI with ZIXUAN was flashing all over his Brain. He was already imagining their Wedding with gritted teeth.

WUXIAN turned red with jealousy, more so because of his stupid exaggerating mind.

YANLI smiled at the expected reaction. Just then a vehicle arrived. A man came inside asking for MR. WEI WUXIAN. A staff brought him to where WUXIAN & YANLI stood.

"Mr. Wei wuxian?"

He bowed.

"I am Wei Wuxian."

WUXIAN replied.

"There is a delivery. Mr. Jiang said to put these boxes in store room."

"Ok. I will ask some one to carry them in storeroom."

"Why someone? Let Lan Wangji do it."

YANLI said and before WUXIAN could reply, she clapped her hands.

"Mr. Wangji, singlehandedly carry all the boxes to the storeroom."

"Yes ma'am"

WANGJI said bowing and went ahead. The girl staff in the main time frowned and looked at WANGJI with sympathetic eyes, as if she could cry for him. WUXIAN wanted to punch on her face and really make her cry.

"Serves him right. Flirting with office staff infront of me. Now carry your karma."

He thought, mumbling aloud.

"Didi, why are you getting agitated on him flirting? After all he's a fourth class staff. Let him flirt with girls like her. Also, since she is his type."

"What do you mean she's his type jie!!"

"Caring type. Loving type. Cheesy type. Not like you. Rough, tough, cool. See, how she is caring for him!!!"

"I am caring type too jie..."

"You are!!!"

WUXIAN nodded immediately....

" You are for lan wangji...!!!"

"Ye...N.... N... No, no, I don't care for lan wangji."

"Exactly. But she does. You are the boss. He is cheap staff. Let him flirt with other staffs. He doesn't deserve you."

"No jie. He cares for me too.... I..."

"Aaahhhh"

Both turned hearing a scream. WANGJI had slipped holding a box. The box got smashed on the ground. There were glasswares in it, they shattered everywhere. And WANGJI'S hands and knees got pierced by the glass pieces and were bleeding. Thankfully, his face was not hurt. WUXIAN was about to rush but YANLI held on his hand.

"What are you doing brother? You are the boss.."

"He's hurt jie.."

WUXIAN said without turning his head or eyes from WANGJI.

"So? Stuffs likewise happen in multinational offices. Boss doesn't rush to first aid cheap staffs. (aloud she said) Mr. Lan wangji, how dare you break those? Who's gonna pay for the loss? Get up and clean it up on your own. After that wash yourself. I don't want bloodstained floor of our office... Understood? "

WANGJI looked up. And nodded.

" Yes, ma'am. "

" Jie, he's hurt jie. Let someone else clean it up. "

WUXIAN said desperately.

"No. He's gonna clean it up. His punishment for breaking those. "

She held his hand and pulled him inside the office. As soon as they were gone, the staffs ran towards WANGJI. One of them took WANGJI to washroom and cleaned and treated his wounds and others cleaned up the mess.

WUXIAN on the other side went straight to the Private Office Bathroom. He paced inside like a Caged Lion in Circus. Tears streamed down his cheeks.

"Why am I crying? He deserves it. He deserves it. He deserves it...He... He.... He snatched my love. Hiis... His...father killed my parents. He deserves it, he deserves it, he deserves it."

He screamed, smashing down the mirror with his hand in rage, trying hard to convince his inner guilty conscience, that WANGJI deserved it. YANLI rushed inside, and found him crouching at a corner with profusely bleeding hand. She rushed to him.

" Xian, what did you do? "

WUXIAN slowly looked up with tears filled eyes.

" He... He.. He... deserves it. He deserves it. Doesn't he?........ Then why am I crying!!! Why I feel hurt..... I don't like it, I don't like it, jie. I hate this feeling... I wanna go home jie.... I feel sick...."

He hugged YANLI tight and sobbed. Tears rolled down YANLI'S eyes.

'A Xian, you are like a stubborn kid, but then when were you not stubborn...!!! Stubborn and Soft, always, very dangerous combination....you won't accept your true feelings for WANGJI...you won't admit that you have already placed him in your soft heart, in simple way. So, we have to make you realize it the hard way. Am sorry, brother. Am sorry.'

She thought. She sighed.

" A XIAN, come. Come out of the washroom."

She helped him up and helped him in the office. She took off his overcoat and laid him down on the couch. Then brought the first aid box and treated his wound. By the time, she was done. WUXIAN was exhausted with sadness, and he dozed off. He was still weak. Only two days ago he had got discharged from hospital. He hadn't even healed fully....She dialled someone.

"Come in the office."

WANGJI came. He sighed.

"What did he do now?"

"Wangji didi, it's going to be very hard on him. I am...... I am already scared for him. He smashed the mirror inside the washroom, and hurt himself deeply......"

WANGJI closed his eyes and exhaled. YANLI looked at him.

"How's your wounds, Wangji?"

She asked.

"They are nothing. Just small cuts here and there. It's no big deal. But his cut seems really deep. It's still bleeding, look. Should we call medical help."

"I don't know."

"I will take care of it at home. Let me fetch him back home."

"Mnnnn...I am sorry for before..."

"It's ok. Shijie. It was to help me. I understand. Afterall you, uncle and wen qing are helping me. And I shall be forever grateful to you for agreeing with me. "

FLASHBACK

Wangji was going home from office. He was lost, thinking about all that happened in office. The Cold Face and Mocking Smirks of WUXIAN. It hurt him, deeply. He sighed. Just then his cell rang. It was YANLI. He picked up the call.

" Yes, Miss. Yanli....."

"Am still your shijie..."

"You don't....."

"I know everything. I knew everything since the day of wedding. Wangji, meet us at Purple Yunmeng Club. Now....."

"Us?"

"Me, Wen Qing and Dad."

"Ok."

He disconnected the call.

PURPLE YUNMENG RESTAURANT

WUXIAN had always been in the shadow of JIANG FAMILY'S Love and Protection. First FENGMIAN, then YANLI and lastly WANYIN took utmost care of WUXIAN. He was their Precious. Neither WANYIN nor others allowed anyone else in his life, apart from them. And that's the reason WUXIAN was confused about his feelings towards WANGJI. Because he was an outsider for WUXIAN. Outside of Jiang Family Circle.

But the Love Circle, then got turned to Golden Cage by WANYIN. And from Precious, WUXIAN turned his Puppet. And FENGMIAN regretted to let things escalate to this situation. So, he and YANLI decided to help break that Circle in WUXIAN'S life and free him. Free him to choose and Teach him to recognize his own feelings and not just obediently accept what others wanted him to feel, out of obligation. Like when he said YES to WANYIN'S Love Confession.

WANGJI reached the club. They sat at a remote section of the club. FENGMIAN spoke first.

"Wangji, may be you will get offended. But me and Yanli were aware of everything since a long time ago. Actually, before the wedding, Xingchen already informed us about your plans. It all started when you threatened my wife, Yanli's mother. Then you openly threatened me and my son, forcing us to accept the marriage proposal. And Jiang Wanyin took it too seriously. His ego got hurt and he plotted a plan against you. And xingchen decided to help, since he thought, it was all for wuxian's revenge......."

FENGMIAN sighed.

"But he was wrong. It was Wanyin's revenge for his ego satisfaction...They decided to lure your attorney Yang, and using him, snatch your property. And once they taught you a lesson, they would return everything to you. They only thought of forcing Wen Qing to divorce Wanyin and then return you everything and be done. That was the initial plan. But then Madam Yu informed you of Wanyin's plan to divorce Wen Qing after everything get settled and marry Wuxian. And you plotted to kidnap wei ying and force marry him to Zixun. "

FENGMIAN exhaled deeply. The thought of WUXIAN being forced to marry a Rapist, Addict, and Spoilt person angered him deeply, everytime. Sensing her father's discomfort, YANLI proceeded.

"..... Xingchen had already informed us of your plan. And we decided to talk to you. But Wanyin had other plans in his mind. He plotted a revenge plan for you. He convinced wuxian to get married to you. And ruin your life. Wuxian didn't want to, but since Wanyin insisted, he reluctantly agreed. After that, on the day of wedding, zhuliu hired some gang members to lure zixun with weeds. Zixun was already an addict. It was easy to lure him. And you know the rest. After marrying you, wuxian met your family. And as was his nature, he started  considering lan family as his own. But the final blow, on Wanyin's and wuxian's relationship came when wen qing's pregnancy was announced. "

Again FENGMIAN spoke.

" Yes, A XIAN completely broke down that day. He decided to end everything and migrate to Australia with xing chen. Wanyin tried to convince him to execute the plan, but wuxian disagreed. It was the first time wuxian went against him. Opposed him. And supported you and Lan family members. It infuriated Wanyin. He saw you as a potential threat between him and wuxian's relationship. And therefore plotted the murder accident."

FENGMIAN paused and the continued.

" But unexpectedly, wuxian saved you, that too endangering his own life. And it confirmed Wanyin's doubts about wuxian slowly falling for you. And you taking his place in wuxian's life. So he forced wuxian to execute the revenge plan, so that you start hating him to the core. Wanyin decided, that If he cannot make wuxian hate you, he would make you hate wei ying. Wanyin is doing all these to creat a distance between you and wuxian. So, that wuxian had no way but to return back to him. But, we don't want that..... "

YANLI agreed.

" Wangji, after what happened at the hospital, Granny Sanren was sure you are the right life partner for wuxian. You are the one for him, his happiness. And she requested me and father to make sure, wuxian didn't loose you and achieve his happiness with you. And, after talking to you and listening to you in the hospital, I and dad were sure of it too. So, we will help you make wuxian realize his love for you, and also make Jiang Wanyin realize his mistakes and accept wen qing. But before that I must ask, wangji, are you sure, you still love wuxian?? Cause this route is gonna be very tough one. "

" And I will make sure to achieve my destiny, walking on it. "

WANGJI said and the four smiled. WEN QING who was listening quietly, too promised to abide by the plan.

PRESENT

YANLI left, shortly afterwards. WANGJI caressed the tear strained cheeks of Sleeping WUXIAN.

"Wify, my Honey Bunny, why are you punishing yourself? Can't you see, your tantrums, your harsh words, your revenge, nothing can break me or hurt me. But your pain, your tears, they pierce my heart and hurts the most."

WANGJI sighed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

235K 9K 40
๐—–๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ถ ๐—ฌ๐—ฒ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ท๐˜‚๐—ป ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ฑ๐—ป'๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ด๐—ฒ๐˜ ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ด๐—ป๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜ ๐—ฏ๐˜† ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ผ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—บ ๐—บ๐—ผ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ผ...
514K 21.3K 115
|| ๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐๐‹๐„๐“๐„๐ƒ || โ€ข ๐‘ผ๐‘ช๐‘ฏ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฏ๐‘จ ๐‘บ๐‘จ๐‘บ๐‘ผ๐‘ฒ๐‘ฌ โ€ข แดกสœแด แดกแดแดœสŸแด… สœแด€แด แด‡ แด›สœแดแดœษขสœแด› แด›สœษชษดษข๊œฑ แดกแด‡ส€แด‡ ษขแดษชษดษข แด›แด แด‡ษดแด… แดœแด˜ สŸษชแด‹แด‡ แด›สœษช๊œฑ? สœแด‡ แด„แด‡ส€แด›แด€ษชษดสŸส แด…ษชแด…ษด'แด›. แด›สœแด‡ ๊œฑแดแดแด‹แด‡...
107K 1.1K 25
โ€ข ๐šƒ๐š‘๐š’๐šœ ๐š’๐šœ ๐šŠ ๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ๐šœ๐š‘๐š˜๐š๐šœ ๐š‹๐š˜๐š˜๐š” โ€ข ๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š–๐šŠ๐š’๐š— ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐š–๐šŽ ๐š’๐šœ ๐šˆ๐™ฐ๐™พ๐™ธ/๐™ถ๐™ฐ๐šˆ โ€ข ๐™ฐ๐š•๐š• ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š›๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐šœ ๐š–๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ๏ฟฝ...
9.3K 413 24
๐๐š๐ฌ๐ญ ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐…๐€๐ˆ๐“๐‡, ๐ƒ๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐๐˜, ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐š๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ . ๐Œ๐จ๐ฏ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐ง ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž...