Blazing Rivers

By Serafina_Garnet

WELCOME TO BLAZING RIVERS A YOUNG ADULT STORY WITH COMEDY, TRAGEDY, CONFLICT AND A LITTLE BIT OF LOVE. Fall... More

Blazing Rivers
♛ ⋆ ♥ ⋆ ♛
0
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
| authors note |
Please Read!!

17

38 6 31
By Serafina_Garnet

BLAZE

      I, apparently, have to go back to college. Though I really don't want to. I'm bored with it now. My course is rubbish, not that I ever go. It's just a day wasted, when I could be with River.

I enjoyed my time with River the other day, we haven't met up since, but I've messaged him, telling him how I'm getting on and stuff. I felt a bit nervous to message him actually, sometimes I don't even know what to say. I can't wait to see him again though, I wish it was sooner rather than later.

Waking up to clattering downstairs, I groan and cover my ears with my fluffy pillows. It's too early in the morning for noise. I wish everyone would be quiet and give me a little peace. I deserve it.

"Kids! Breakfast is ready!" Jake shouted.

Groaning even more, I roll out of my bed and hit the floor.

"Balls!" I yell, feeling a pain up my side.

Why has breakfast got to be so early? Plus Jake can't even cook, so it's probably just toast, not worth getting out of bed for.

Strolling down the stairs, and into the living room, I see Bentley and Cori laughing, eating toast while playing video games.

Damn you Nugget, you've stolen my best friend. I ought to kick his ass. Actually what was Bentley doing here this early in the first place, I'm surprised he's dressed and looking the way that he is. I swear he should just move in.

"Hey B!" Bentley chirped.

"Morning." I mutter, taking a sip of orange juice that was on the table.

Cori goes off to the kitchen, so I take his place and controller.

"You know, I thought Cori was some kind of freak before, but now I've got to know him after the party, we actually get on pretty well. I like him, he's great fun." He tells me.

"Is that right?" I hum.

"Don't worry, you're still my favourite." He whispered, side hugging me and smiling like an idiot.

"I'm everybody's favourite." I smile back.

"You sure you should be coming back to college? I mean I don't think you've ever actually attended college sober, so how will you cope?" He wondered with concern.

He's right to be concerned though. There are too many insufferable people at college. I rarely snapped at college when I was drunk or high, everything took my edge off. Now I'm doing this whole sober thing, I could easily snap.

I'd like to punch Greyson though. I'm still mad at him for what he did at the bonfire party, leaving me to get caught.

"I'll try. It's not really my choice to go back, I'd rather do other things."

"Like having another meeting with that mentor of yours." He smirked, wiggling his eyebrows.

Fabulous.

Cori must've opened his big mouth.

"No, and stop with the smirk. I'm really giving this a go, okay. So please stop teasing me. It's serious. Professional." My face remained straight. "Plus, he's not mine..." I mutter.

"You want him to be. Cori told me everything you know."

"No! I don't want him to be anything."

Yeah....I think I just lied through my teeth

I elbow him lightly in the side, hoping it would distract him from the topic, which thankfully it does.

After a few more games and a slice of toast, I wander upstairs to get ready. Washing and throwing on whatever I could find, I run back downstairs where Bentley and Cori are both waiting for me.

"Come on Blaze, you take too long." Cori moans, staring at me from the bottom of the stairs.

"Shut up Peanut." I shove the two boys towards the door.

Moving outside and towards Bentley's new jeep, I push past Cori and hop in the front seat, making him sit in the back. Bentley put his keys in the ignition and pulled out of the driveway. Loud music fills my ears as he did, and a car races past, nearly crashing into the car.

"What the hell?!" I put my head out of the window and see the car had stopped a few metres ahead.

I recognise the car all too well, a silver, flashy Audi, one that belongs to no other than Greyson.

Great. Just great.

Greyson's obnoxious laughter could be heard over the music. Bentley was behind him in the morning traffic, which was bad as Greyson, being Greyson had to start reversing back.

I know for sure he's trying to get a rise out of Bentley and I. It's Greyson all over.

"What is he doing? I swear if he wrecks my car I'll kill him." Bentley yelled, slamming his hands on the wheel.

He's pissed, I mean Bentley's parents have only just got him this car and if Greyson tries something, they'd blame Bentley. Bentley and his parents do not get on very well at the best of times.

"Get in line B." I mutter back, glaring at the car in front.

Half way through the drive to college a race had started. Greyson's Audi and Bentley's Jeep, speeded through the red lights. Before the race started Greyson purposely crashed into the side of Bentley car, probably making a very noticeable scratch at the side.

"Slow down please." Cori begged from the backseat.

"Don't worry Corikins, it'll all be over when we win."

Bentley drove past Greyson's Audi right before he could park, stealing Greyson's usual spot.

The three of us exited the car, checking out the damage on the side. Bentley was red in the face and his eyes were squinted. I walk up to him and grab his hand, holding on tightly, trying to calm the trembling boy down.

"Hello friends!" Greyson smirked, coming in front of us, his arm lazily around Carla's shoulders.

"Greyson." Bentley and I spoke, staring at the boy.

"You go babe, I'm going to talk to these two for a minute." Greyson told Carla, sending the girl away towards college.

"How are you Blaze? Haven't seen you in a while. How was the hospital?" He laughed.

"I'm fine thanks." I spat.

"You don't look so fine Blaze. You look on edge. You look like you need something, I'd be willing to help you out." He stepped closer and closer the smirk never dropping from his face.

"And...Bentley, how are you bud? Looks like Blaze here has you whipped, be careful though she's quite the tease." He spoke, coming face to face with Bentley. I squeeze his hand, looking up at him, still trying to calm him down.

"Get out of my face." Bentley clenched his other hand, looking like he was going to swing. I wouldn't blame him.

"Calm down bud, it's all good." He took steps back, waving his hands around in surrender.

"Oh and Blaze, if you need some pills come find me, I'll even give you them for free, at least you'll be fun again." He started.

"Not like the shy, sweet little girl you were before your parent's accident. Just try not to get the family you're with now killed, nobody will want you after that." He laughed, while all I saw was red.

————————————

UNEDITED

Drama....

Greyson is a jerk. There I said it,

Hope that was satisfiable for you all

What will happen next I wonder???
I truly do wonder because I haven't got a clue

I've been going through old chapters editing stuff out and in, so if you get notifications and updates it's because of that,

I actually enjoy editing, I don't know why but for some reason I think it's super fun

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

405 8 1
When they love him, but he's in love with his bad boy ways. (Want the entire 700 pages of this series in 1 book? Go online to Apple Itunes, Barnes...
72.8K 2.5K 45
COMPLETE ⚠️ This is a fictional story. ⚠️ All characters are fictional, their opinions and actions are in no way real, or related to the real world...
6.5K 711 59
#1 in Adultromance🤭 "She's messing up with my brains again!" Stefano shut his eyes tightly and took a deep breath trying to fight off the feeling he...
Wren By S

Romance

25.8K 2.3K 44
(Book 5) *Complete* Wren grew up on the west coast, in a wealthy neighbourhood of Portland Oregon, she was not shy of attention, growing up with the...