why am I never good enough...

By stories_tiktokers

COMPLETED!! Me- Why am I never good enough? ???- don't say that about yourself, you are beautiful and perfec... More

Characters🙂
Introduction
The Truth🤫
Broken💔
No More Secrets🤭
Sleepover🧖‍♀️
New Beginnings😁
Pool Party🎉
Girls Day💅
A/N
Social media🤳
Hospital🏥
Numb😭
Feelings😲
First Date❤️
Playlist😋
Playlist Part 2😲
Playlist Part 3😭
Family😘
Promises🤞
New Book

I'm Back 👋

1K 26 0
By stories_tiktokers

It's been a week since I have gotten back on social media. I have 10m followers on Instagram and 12m followers on Tiktok.

Me and sway house decided to have a chill day at home and watch movies. We were talking when there was a knock on the door.
Nick- it's fine I will get it.
I carried on talking to anthony. When nick came back.
Nick- Tia it's for you.
I was confused but then I got up to look. Nick came with me to make sure everything was fine. I froze.
Me- Daniel?
Daniel- Tia hey.
Me- the fuck are you doing here?
Nick- Tia who is this.
Me- my first boyfriend.
Nick- what do you want?
Daniel- I just want to talk.
Josh and jaden came towards the door.
Josh -what the fuck is he doing here
Daniel- please Tia I just want to talk.
Josh- I don't trust him.
Me- josh I will be fine if anything happens I will call you. Daniel you can talk to me and Dunkin but nothing else.
Daniel- that fine.
I hugged josh, and whispered 'take your car follow me I don't trust him either' he nodded and then we left.
Me and Daniel got to dunkin. He parked and I was getting out.
??- is this your new boyfriend.
Me- Bobby?
Bobby punched Daniel.
Me- Bobby what the fuck, we arnt even dating.
Bobby- what the fuck did you say you slut?
He punched me. Then he kicked me. I fell back hitting my head on the car hard. My vision got blury. I couldn't see anything expect hear Josh's voice.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.2K 716 37
You are a 15 year old girl and Josh Richards is your brother. You fall in love and still your life doesn't go as planned. Your life is crazy in a goo...
64.7K 1K 44
Y/n Hall is the Tik Tok famous sister of Bryce Hall. She is best friends with Kouvr and Jaden. She is also friends with everyone else at the Hype Hou...
259K 2.9K 61
you are just a normal girl that met him at the right time and he loved you with everything. do you love him the same though? started: april 12, 2020...
84.4K 972 26
kaitlyn johnson, the griffin johnson's baby sister, is forced to live with griffin and his fellow tiktok buddies inside the sway house, moving them f...