The Heroine Died!? Did The Pl...

By ResonantRestoration

A teenage boy gets reincarnated into an otome game. He became a minor character but something unexpected happ... More

1) Plot Armor Doesn't Exist In Real Life!!
2) Mage to Knight
3) No More Please!
4) The 3rd Prince
5) First (Ruined) Night Out
6) Acceptance
7) A Long Dream
8) A Long Dream II
9) A Commoner's Life
10) Shortcomings and Awareness
11) Outnumbered
12) Victory!
[Lore EX] For Whom It Rings
Net Concerns + Updates

[Lore EX] Alfase Races

1.5K 82 3
By ResonantRestoration

A-ta sipped his coffee as he checked the time. It was 11:08 AM. He was about to call when a girl came running towards his table. Fresh out of highschool, her hair was tied in a ponytail and wore casual clothing.

She caught her breath first. "Sorry A-ta-san, got held by traffic!"

"You could've messaged me, y'know?" He sighed in relief. "A bunch of creeps out there on the news."

"Aha, when he was around, I didn't have to worry about it before..." Her nervous laughter faded into silence.

A-ta cleared his throat. "Oh, here's the list I'm recommending. I hope your first project goes well, E-na!" He hands her a file.

"Thanks for the support. I probably wouldn't have taken game designing I'd it weren't for him."

"Haha, I'm sure he'll be proud if he could see you now!"

As they talk, E-na reads the file. One particular title stuck to her, To Whom It Rings. She couldn't hide her surprise.

"This old game?" She asked.

"Well, it's still the best of its genre." He gave a faint smile. "It's been 2 years already, E-na. Isn't it time you moved on?"

"I... I know, but not until I finish this project. This is the least I could do for... your nephew."

A-ta stood up and tapped her on the forehead. "Don't push yourself kiddo."

As she watched him leave, she took a deep breath. Without having to look at the file for the first recommendation, she already knew what was written. She smiled at the memories of playing this game.

There were 12 races, each with their own unique traits.

_________________________

Elf (Dosell), one of the ancient races deriving from Faes. They are characterized by their ear and iridescent eyes. Balanced in all magic types.

Dwarf (Makoff), a race deriving from Giants. They are known for their childish looks and are better at casting magic unlike their ancestors.

Human (Ispin), the standard jack-of-all-trades race. The only advantage they have is creativity and inventions.

Anima (Maanim), contractors infused with half a soul of another being, often animals. Both partners have high synchronization. Usually wild and lives near large bodies of water.

Fae (Elphis), one of the ancient races. Known for their iridescent eyes, they are able to see Mana Flow. They often live far from any civilization.

Demon (Jadma), a mixed race often between Erlen and Fae. They are characterized by short horns, and sometimes ears. They specialize in traditional magic, especially divination.

Giant (Zagel), one of the ancient races. With a tall statue and immense strength, they live one with nature.

Winged (Virene), an artificial race creates by Faes and Dwarves. They are characterized by their wings and the strongest in terms of raw magic. They can live a long life depending on their mana, however it shortens if they use magic.

Basilisk (Skabil), a dying race derived from dragons. They used to be characterized by claws or reptilian tail. With all the pureblooded basilisks extinct, blood dilution over the centuries caused them to lose almost all of their ancient features. They retain part of their natural instincts to fight.

Horned (Erlen), a modern race characterized by horns. They specialize in magic structures.

Soul Binder (Tulari), a rising race of lingering souls. To keep themselves binded to the physical world, they perform forbidden rituals that marks their body and puts them in a stasis. They usually die out after their original goal is filled initial to the ritual or the soul is eradicated.

Dragon (Sadr), the most ancient race. They maintain the balance of Mana Flow and has power equal to natural disasters. Before slumber, they often have families to carry out their task.

_________________________

Now that she thought about it, her only complaint was not being able to change to race of the heroine. Other than that, it was fun.

E-na set aside those memories for now and looked at the rest of the file.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.5K 432 55
"Where am I?" You ask when you woke up from the slumber on which you are now in a different room or a place. Your memory must have been damaged, but...
138K 6.5K 22
A young boy is seen crossing the street when suddenly the infamous truck-sama strikes again! Sike! you thought! truck-sama missed this once but eithe...
53.6K 2.7K 20
After Tatsumi dies, he gets the chance to go back to his old life. Now, the only things he has to do, are missions. Missions in the world of an popul...
11.5K 528 30
Haru, whose life is marked by misfortunes and disappointed hopes, is struck by an unexpected twist of fate. Just when he believed all hope was lost...