𝐅𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐗𝐚𝐧�...

By elisatheron

⚢ [Sarah Paulson FF] Ripples of delight went through my entire body, although her fingers barely skimmed my c... More

C H A R A C T E R S
1 | Who is Xandra?
2 | Home sweet Home?
3 | Incidents
4 | Closer
5 | Boris
6 | Affection
7 | Secrets
8 | Relax, sweetheart
9 | Teasing
10 | Friends and braggarts
11 | Temptation
12 | Prom
13 | Devotion
14 | My only exception
15 | Scars
16 | When I'm gone
17 | War in my mind
18 | Please don't go
20 | Undercover together
21 | Allure
22 | Flaw in the plan
23 | Broken Strings
24 | Xandra (Epilogue)
P L A Y L I S T
New book

19 | Sweet Sin

4.3K 223 76
By elisatheron

──────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹──────

The talk with Xandra in the middle of the night had changed everything. We both knew we were more in love with each other than ever. Those fluttery feelings that bloomed in my chest when I was with Xandra grew stronger and stronger with every passing day. I couldn't get enough of her and she couldn't get enough of me. Despite all the chaos we somehow forgot the world around us - The incidents in the past seemed forgotten as well as Larry was no longer mentioned by either of us- It was just the two of us. Our connection was more present than ever letting us forget about all the sorrows and unpleasant things around us.

We couldn't get enough of each other until it all turned into kind of a game at some point: Xandra would occasionally brush my arm even when we weren't alone. When Larry, Xandra and me were sitting at the table in the kitchen, her hand would ‚accidentally' wander to my thigh and linger there for the rest of the time. Her touch sent tingles through my entire body which made it hard for me to compose myself. Just imagine being secretly caressed with gentle movements of her tender hand on your bare thigh under the table while forcing yourself to eat and drink.

Xandra would also occasionally touch me whenever she could, no matter if gently nudging me or brushing my arm with her own when passing me. And with every touch of hers a small lightning was sent through my entire body.

But this game could be played by two. The mysterious gleam in her eyes that would appear when she spotted me in short skirts and tight shorts hadn't gone unnoticed by me. I found myself enjoying seeing how far I could push her to the edge. When she thought I wouldn't notice her intense stare roaming over my body standing with my back to her I could always feel a new exciting fluttery feeling in my body. We were literally lost in another world - in our world. And it had never felt so right to have such strong feelings for Xandra.

On a casual Saturday I lay on my bed, my gaze pinned to the display of my phone as I was chatting with Boris. The heat in my room was unbearable as always, so I tugged at my blouse and unbuttoned it a bit. After texting with Boris for another 5 minutes I decided to listen to music and reached for my headphones but grasped at nothing. Confused I let my gaze meander through the room but still I couldn't spot them anywhere. Where did I put them?

Sighing I stood up and scurried downstairs. Why were my headphones always gone when I needed them the most? My search finally led me to the kitchen after having checked almost the entire house. Still no headphones. That was when I perceived muffled voices followed by laughter from outside. I slowly advanced the window and pushed the curtain a bit aside to spot some women sitting at the table outside deepened into a conversation, some with lit cigarettes in their hands. Xandra was sitting between a brunette and another blonde woman - On the round table a bottle of wine, some glasses and...my headphones! I took a moment to figure out if it was right to interrupt and quickly grab my headphones or if my shyness and unease due to all those strange women got the better of me.

After wasting a few moments of possible scenarios that could happen if I appeared in front of them I decided to pull together and step out with confidence. This is ridiculous - I'm not a five year old.

As I stepped through the glass sliding door and I was not only welcomed by the intense heat but also by curious stares. There it grew again - my insecurity.

„Well hello", a woman murmured as I turned to them.

„Hi. Sorry to interrupt. Please don't mind me. I'll be gone in a second", I promised as walked over to the table feeling Xandra's gaze on me. When I looked at her I caught her gazing at my half unbuttoned blouse. That was when I decided this could  actually work in my favour. „Sorry", I mumbled once again as I got between Xandra and another woman and leaned forward towards the table. I could sense that Xandra was holding her breath when my shoulder brushed hers as I reached for my headphones.

„You're the girl from Atlanta, aren't you?", the blonde asked.

I nodded and gave her a polite smile, trying to ignore the other women's intense stares. „Yes, I'm Larry's niece (Y/N)"

„Ah (Y/N), right! I remember Xandra mentioning you"

„Oh, I feel honoured", I joked, surprised by my sudden confidence, "Hopefully in a positive way?"

The blonde played with the cigarette between her fingers, a grin spread across her face as her gaze fell to Xandra who remained her cool composure, sitting in the chair with her cigarette, legs crossed. "Well, actually at first...-"

"Okay, that's enough!", Xandra intervened and gave the blonde a warning gaze who just smiled mysteriously in response.

"Just joking", the blonde murmured and giggled, making Xandra roll her eyes and taking a drag from her cigarette.

I grinned. „The less I know the better, I guess. Anyway have a nice day, time for me to go back inside" Some of the women nodded, the rest mumbled quick ‚Bye's but when I turned to go I perceived Xandra's voice, making my heart skip a beat.

„Nice skirt, by the way (Y/N)"

I caught a fleeting glimpse of her, giving her a conspiratorial smile. With a quick „Thank you" I turned around and entered the living room. As I'd closed the door behind me and the coast was clear I closed my eyes for a moment and took a deep breath.

***

Later that day I went downstairs spotting Xandra sitting on the couch, leafing through one of her magazines. Her friends had left earlier. When she spotted me advancing towards the kitchen, she turned her head in my direction.

„Wanna tell me what's up with those short skirts you wear lately?" Xandra smirked coquettishly.

I hid a smile as I asked a counter question. „Where are your friends?"

Xandra tilted her head slightly to the side, surprised by my turn. „Did you just ignore my question?"

I shrugged and tried to act unimpressed. „Maybe" Drinking, I noticed out of the corner of my eye that Xandra straightened herself up then heard her chuckle in both amusement and disbelief.

„Ah, I think I know exactly what's going on here"

I put the glass on the table when I suddenly got an exciting feeling in my chest.

I quirked my brow playfully. „Oh? Do you?" Before she could reply I walked towards the couch and grabbed the magazine she was holding, putting it aside. Xandra's gaze rested on me, her lip bite evoked a tingle in my body. I could feel that countless thoughts ran through her mind as I sat on her lap facing her but of course she approved my approach. Eyeing her flawless face I was once again reminded how perfect her features were. As I slowly started to unbutton my blouse to tease her a bit a wide smirk appeared on Xandra's face. Her pupils dilated.

She parted her lips as her head motioned closer to mine, I could feel my heartbeat picking up but yet I managed to compose myself at last minute. „Wait." Xandra's eyes found mine. „I...I need to know that your feelings are genuine"

„They are", she whispered reassuringly.

„Promised?"

„Sweetheart", her brown eyes examined me before I felt a hand on my face, her thumb stroking my cheek softly. „I swear it"

With those words I closed my eyes and placed my lips on hers. A wave of excitement rushed through my entire body as Xandra motioned her soft lips on mine and her tongue begged for entrance. Her beguiling vanilla scent surrounded me, intoxicating my senses.

We shared a long and passionate kiss before I softly broke away and helped her out of her orange crop top. Heavy breathing constantly filled the living room. I placed kisses on her neck, went on to her clavicle and stopped at her bra.

„Lean back and relax", I whispered, well aware that Xandra was rather a woman of dominance and enjoyed being in charge of everything but now she obliged, gave me a playful smirk and let her head fall onto the backrest, eyes shut as I unclipped her bra. As my hands brushed her chest, her nipples hardened immediately - at the same time Xandra bit her lip again. Her hands wandered along my thighs, under my skirt but I was quick to snatch her wrists, earning a half surprised half amused gaze.

„Uh uh. No touching", I tutted and brushed her hands off me with a huge amount of self-control. „Unless you want me to stop"

Xandra chuckled softly and raised an eyebrow „What?"

Giving her no chance to question my demand I took her nipple in my mouth and let my hand disappear in her light blue jeans. I felt Xandra's body twitch in response and when a moan fell from her mouth I knew I'd got her. Then I abruptly stopped to await her reaction.

„Mh...Don't stop", she begged and reached for my waist but I was quicker.

„No touching. Remember?"

Xandra harrumphed and murmured barely audible: „God, you're such a tease..."

„Did you say something?", I smiled innocently, watching Xandra wreathe as my hand slipped into her panties again and I started to rub her but Xandra could just utter a mix of hums and moans. As I picked up my pace she seemed to fight the urgency to pull me closer or touch me, finally then managed to dig her nails into the cushions next to her instead. Keeping my pace I watched her back arch, her mouth falling agape.

With a loud moan she reached her orgasm and let her head fall back onto the backrest again, trying to calm down. „Shit", was everything she could mumble, her eyes still shut.

Why did I have the feeling that she was going to make me pay for all of this?

Suddenly the doorbell tore us out of our thoughts and we both flinched. We stared at each other for a split second then, everything went fast. I got up and while Xandra clumsily snatched her bra, cursing under her breath. I handed her the crop top and buttoned my blouse before the doorbell rang once again.

„Just a second", Xandra yelled, then let out a frustrated „Damn it" and finally scurried to the front door when she'd finished dressing.

„Hi, I'm so sorry. I think I forgot my bag here", I heard a woman apologise. "I'll be gone in a second"

I could no longer stifle a grin as I watched Xandra roll her eyes when her friend ran past her.

──────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹──────

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.3K 2.6K 22
What could a drunken night with Sarah Paulson could lead into? Sarah Paulson x Reader 4/4/19--6/16/19
37.9K 901 19
You came when I thought there was nothing else I needed. Nobody else I needed. You weren't what I expected. The more I try to understand you, the mor...
26.7K 414 7
"Bullshit it's Austin's fault. I know for a fact if I fucked you I would make you come." "Shut up Lauren. No you couldn't" The green eyed girl rais...
127K 6.1K 50
Harper Bardot is a twenty-one year old senior Business Administration Major with a minor in marketing who is hoping to get her dream internship at Th...