[Completed] The Dating Master...

Od Yenalogy

Can't keep it up any longer. Note: - This story is fictional. - Any events or name that's similar is coincid... Více

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57

Chapter 9

2.1K 114 25
Od Yenalogy

Wait... he looks familiar.

"What is it?" Eunbi asked the two guys standing in front of them.

"Are yo-"

"Are you Eunbi?!" Y/N asked brightly making the woman startled.

"Uhh, yes? Yes i am."

"Please! Teach me how to get a girlfriend!" Y/N put both his hand together in front of her praying she would agree to it.

"Hold on. What?! I'm sorry but i think-"

"Uh, Y/N. Excuse us for a moment." Baejoon dragged her out of the scene further from Y/N so he wouldn't be able to hear over their private conversation.

"Okay i think this is enough."

"What is this?! Who are you two?! What did he mean by teach him?!"

"Slow down noona. I'm sorry that this is all so sudden, but hear me out first. Let me introduce myself. My name is Kwon Baejoon, and his name is Hwang Y/N. So i'll say this beforehand. I was your fan before. You're Kwon Eunbi right? The high school model?"

Eunbi sighed as she was forced to remember about her past. Out of nowhere

"Yes... i was before. But now i'm not. Though i have to thank you that you were my fan."

"No problem. My friend here, he listened to a rumor saying that you used to date a lot of guys. So that's why he needs you help to help him to find a girlfriend.

Eunbi took a deep breath due to the nonsense she just heard. "But the truth is, i have never dated anyone. I'm sorry but i can't help him. Tell him that they're baseless. I'll be going now." Eunbi said as she tried turning around before Baejoon grabbed her by the hand.

"Please. I'll do anything. I'll feel bad if i don't help my friend out here. He's been single ever since he was born. Since you're a girl, you might be able to help him with his problem."

"He should look for someone else. I'm sorry but i have to-"

"I didn't want to say this but, we were in the same school." Baejoon said as he spouted his school name, making her eyes widened.

She cleared her throat before saying. "And? What does that have to do with my helping him?"

"He said he helped you once by guiding you to the teacher's office." Eunbi's face look turn to shock as Baejoon just hit the spot. After forgetting about the guy who helped her for the first time after the scandal, she finally found him looking for her.

"Now you remember?"

"B-But i never even dated anyone! How can i possibly give him any advice?"

"You can say just anything that might help him. Since like i said, you're a girl yourself after all. So you might be able to tell him about what girls are like. We tried everything we could by helping him, but he... he just couldn't. Please. I'll do you any favor."

"....give me a second."

It was him?! The one that talked to me when no one else would the first time? But he did kind of disappear. Well it's kind of my fault too for not asking him for help. Ugh.... what should i do?

She looked back to the guy staring at him from the distance looking at him with eyes full of hope. He noticed that she glanced at him, so he threw his gaze elsewhere and started acting weird. She giggled at his actions.

He's kind of cute. He's more mature now compared to back then. He did help me when no one else wanted to. *sigh* I guess i should help him.

"Okay. I'll help him." Eunbi said to him.

"Thank you so much. Whatever favor you give me, i'll be sure to do it."

"No need. Think of this as me returning the favor when he helped me before."

"But still, you helped me a lot by agreeing to help. Just say anything when you need a favor."

"We'll see how this goes." Eunbi said as they both walked back to him. He tried to not notice them walking back by not looking at them.

"Y/N. Let me introduce her to you. Her name is Kwon Eunbi." Baejoon said introducing her.

"Kwon? She has the same family name as you! Is she your sister?"

"What? No! Anyway, introduce yourself, Y/N."

"H-Hello. My name is Hwang Y/N." Y/N stuttered as he extended his hand. She looked him in the eye before reaching out her hand to his.

"As your friend had just said, my name is Kwon Eunbi."

His hand is rough. Is this how a guy's hand feels like? I never really have the chance to.

Her hand is so soft. I hope i'll be able to hold a girl's hand more often if it's like this.

They both thought to themselves as they let go of each other's hands.

"So. Your friend said that you're in need of some advice?" Y/N nodded eagerly.

"Yes! Yes i do!" He said excitedly.

"Okay... but i can't help you right now. I have a group task to work on at the moment."

"Ah, really? I'm sorry to bother you. Can i ask for your contact so we can talk later?"

"Sure. Give me your phone." He handed her his phone as Baejoon's looking at Y/N with a smirk.

"Here. I'll be going now okay? My friend's probably wondering where i went right now."

"Thanks for the help!" Y/N said as both of them smiled at each other before she walked away.

"You're a smooth operator, Y/N."

"What do you mean?"

"Smoothly asking a girl's contact like that. And to think that you can't talk with girls..."

"But i was just trying to get her number."

"Still. That's a start, Y/N."

"Is it?"

"Believe me when i say it. Now let's go to the arcade, since we found her already. I wanna play something."

____________

"Unnie! What took you so long?"

"I got distracted for a bit on the way here. Don't worry about it."

"Ah~ I bet there are some guys hitting on you." Chaewon assumed.

"I think that's also the case. She was also hit by a lot of guys back at our school when they found out that she was a model."

"*gasp* really unnie?!"

"Stop saying nonsense! Well there were guys hitting on me back then, but it's only a few guys. That's all."

"Unnie. I'm sure 'every guy in our grade' is not how you call a few guys."

"*sigh* Let's just go back to work."

*Dding*

"Excuse me for a minute."

Eunbi took out her phone due to the notification that just sounded.

Eunbi giggled at the message he sent after she read through it.

How cute. I'll reply to him later. I'll change his name for now. His name was... Hwang Y/N, right?

"Who was that, unnie?" Chaewon asked.

"Nobody. Okay let's do this! The sooner we get this done, the better!"

"Oh!"

_____________

"Unnie. Let's go home?" Chaewon asked the girl beside her as the professor left the class.

"I have something after this. Can you go home first?"

"Sure. Don't be home late, unnie!"

"Be careful." Eunbi said as she packed up her stuff. She looked to her phone to message the guy who asked for her help the day before.

Y/N. Where are you?

She holds onto her phone as she walked out of the class. Just then, a message cam through.

I'm already at the place where you told me to wait. I'll be waiting here, noona.

Eunbi smiled at the message before walking over to where most students usually hang out. The park, where there are usually girls hanging out. Either talking, doing their work, or just having a rest after a day of studying. And that's where Y/N will get a probability of encountering the one for him.

She looked left and right to find Y/N when her eyes gazed towards a guy who's fiddling with his hands as he's also seems to be searching for someone. Their eyes met as Eunbi started getting closer to him.

"Hi." Eunbi said. "Shall we get started?"

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

77.6K 2.7K 35
But she is the most popular girl in our school. I can't date her. Chaewon and Minjoo try to date secretly
56.6K 2.3K 21
Kim Chaewon is a successful artist in a group with her two best friends. She's married to the love of her life, gorgeous model, Kim Minju. However, a...
25.2K 1K 28
𝑪𝒐𝒎𝒑𝒍𝒆𝒕𝒆𝒅☑️ 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭 17|06|21 𝐄𝐧𝐝 07|07|21 _____________________________ 𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞 𝐈 07|07|21 𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞 �...
2.1K 178 47
Choi Yeonjun, a trainee at BigHit Entertainment is sulking after the company always finds one thing to criticize him for during their monthly evaluat...