Just a little crazy (finished)

Nonbinary_panda tarafından

Izuku Midoriya, aspiring hero with a big secret. In a world full of quirks and werewolves, mates are a huge d... Daha Fazla

chapter one
chapter two
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
NOT AN UPDATE
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
not a chapter
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
authors note
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
short authors note
authors note
chapter 37
authors note
Q/A
chapter 38
technology sucks A/N
chapter 39
chapter 40
New story coming out!
chapter 41
ships for new story
chapter 42
chosen ships
chapter 43
chapter 44
authors note
help :(
chapter 45
I was tagged
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
please read
I was tagged!
chapter 51
I'm doing another Q/A!
chapter 52
A/N
chapter 53
a\n
chapter 54
a/n
(another) A/N
chapter 55

chapter 50

5.3K 219 113
Nonbinary_panda tarafından

i apologize for the wait! i kept on procrastinating and my skateboard just came in the mail so i've been collecting a new set of bruises. also, there will only be about five more chapters of this book to read. there will be a second book though so don't worry! anyway, here you go.

TW- mentions of abuse, small amount of harm caused by teacher towards student, tell me if i mixed anything!

"O-ouch! Slow down!"

"Suck it up, we're close."

"To bad we're slowing down, or I won't be able to walk much longer!" Pulling my hand away from the fuming teacher I rub at my wrist only to whimper when I came in contact with a bruise.

Aizawa, who had left the students with another teacher who arrived at the scene and had been running after us with my brothers in mates in tow, stepped between the number one pro and I, glancing at my wrist before his eyes visibly hardened into a glare.

"That is enough Toshinori," looking away from the two glaring alpha's I glance up to Kacchan who had pulled me a few feet away and was currently looking at the healing bruise on my wrist with a frown, and I doubt he would have been able to stop himself from attacking the pro hero had he not been holding back Todoroki.

"I thought your demon blood would make it heal faster?" He questions, one hand holding up my arm as he examines the bruise and the other holding the collar of Todoroki's shirt.

"Hmm? Oh, it does. But not for bruises. Hasn't ever since... um, for a while. Kiri and Kami think it's a mental block or something. Don't worry, it'll heal soon." I look away once more when the two all might's voice starts to raise, ignoring the look sent my way from the taller blonde.

"He needs to be punished!"

"Your putting your hands on a student, on my student, outside of training. Do it again, and he won't be the only one in trouble." Fingering the collar around my neck, I shuffle over to Todoroki's side, leaning against him until I feel his tense body relax, arms soon coming to wrap around me.

You'd think Todoroki would be the calm one in this situation.

"what he did was wrong-!"

"And stupid and reckless but he was provoked on training grounds. All the students were attacking each other and yes, he went to far, so he will be punished, however the students are fine. There just as injured as the rest of the students because that is what happens when students train!" flinching back into the body behind me when Mr. Aizawa yells, I shrink in Todoroki's hold, barely supressing a whimper when the two adult alpha's challenge each other.

I feel Todoroki's chest vibrate with his own growl before he's pulling Kacchan and I away, taking advantage of the distracted teaches.

"Oi! Half 'n half! I can walk on my o-!" Watching as Kacchan's face heats up with his mouth snapping shut the second Todoroki lets out yet another growl I can't help but giggle, quickly looking away when the said blonde shots a glare my way.

"Where are we going Todo?" I question after Todoroki drags us off the field, only then letting go of us before walking off.

Checking to make sure we're following before looking back at the front, Todoroki speaks, running his hair through his already messy hair, "I don't know, but they were fighting and I don't want to be there when a full out battle starts. Alpha's do more than growling when challenged."

Humming in response I allow my wings, that had been aching to get out ever since I had removed the collar, to show themselves, the sound of fabric tearing being to only warning the two alpha's got before I shot up in the air with a breathless laugh. I dived back down when they had started yelling out my name, only to grab their arms and fly back up, ignoring Todoroki's small sound of surprise and Kacchan's language.

They weren't up in the air for long, my wings quickly carrying the three of us up to the school roof. I tried to drop them gently, and while Kacchan landed on his feet, Todoroki wasn't so lucky.

"um... oops?" I mumble, stumbling when my feet come back onto the floor. Kacchan rolled his eyes before helping the other back onto his feet, laughing at face Todoroki made when the tallest discovered that his hand had touched some dried-up bird poo.

"why are we up here nerd?"

"It's quiet up here. No people staring at you, no whispers, no... people to tell you that you don't belong. Its also really pretty, plus, if I wanted, I could just jum-"

"oh-kay you are no longer allowed near the edge." Laughing as Kacchan tugs me away from the edge I was previously walking on, I throw myself down on the ground, my wings softening the fall.

I listen as the two of them come closer, collapsing onto the floor next to me once they got near. Spreading my wings out I allow the two of them to rest their heads on them instead of the concrete.

Its silent for a while, and for the first time in a long time, no voices fill that gap, leaving me to my own thoughts without coxing me into a panic.

Its just me, staring up at a cloud that looks speciously like two dead bodies, with my mates laying on either side of me, the only sound reaching us being our own breaths and the birds who flew just a few metres above us.

"My dad beats me."

Not surprising

Shush

"Your dad-... What?" feeling the lightweight lift from my left wing I glance over to see Kacchan sitting up before turning on my side, my free wing acting like a blanket, to look at Todoroki who was still looking up at the changing clouds.

"Beats me. well, he calls it training, and at first, I believed him. but then I came here and realised that when your training, you don't beat your opponent unconscious every time they fall. So... yeah."

Silence before, "I'm going to kill him."

Todoroki doesn't object, but by the shift in his emotions I can tell he doesn't want his father to die. He doesn't want him to live peacefully either, but death is not one of the options on his mind.

Sitting up I rub at my eyes, frowning when they come back wet before crawling over to Todoroki who was still laying with his head on one of my wings. Collapsing on his chest I curl up on top of him, feeling his arms come to rest around me.

I kept my eyes closed; the sting I had felt the second Todoroki's words hit me being the only sign I needed to tell me that my eyes were now matching. I pretended not to notice the slight change of temperature, glad that Todoroki had a fire quirk so Kacchan could brush is aside as Todoroki's quirk feeding of his emotions.

Don't think I'm ready to tell them that I can channel literal hell fire...

"I'm going to sting it up and see how many explosions it takes to kill an overgrown child who things its okay to beat the one thing he's supposed to cherish above al-"

Blocking out the raging blonde, I take in the shifting emotions, pausing before a snort leaves my throat, my frame shaking as giggles wrack my body.

"What the fuck are you laughing at Deku?"

"To-Todoroki is- he's ar-aroused right now!" I gasp out, feeling the body beneath me heat up as I struggle to breath through my laughs.

"He- what?" sparing a glance behind me I start laughing again, seeing kaccans face turn bright red in seconds.

"I-I'm sorry- this is a serios thing we're talking about. I shouldn't- damn!" rolling off of the blushing Todoroki I wrap my own arms around my stomach, taking a moment to get a hold of myself before sitting up with a giggle.

"Hey Todo?"

"Hmm?" looking back at the red alpha, I send him a smile, an airy giggle leaving me before cracking my knuckles and looking down at the many students at ground level.

"If he ever lays another hand on you, I'll show him what it feels like to have his insides slowly become his outsides."

"I don't doubt it..." I hear him mutter before pulling me back down onto his chest, inviting Kacchan over before pulling him down as well shushing him when the blonde complained.

How on earth did he just shush Kacchan and not die?

I don't know how but soon enough I'm asleep, my free wing coming to wrap around us, shielding us from the sun.

When I wake up, Kacchan is jumping around, hanging up his phone before turning to us.

"They found her- they found my mum!" blinking away the leftover sleep, I sit up, allowing Todoroki to do the same. It takes us both a moment to even understand what Kacchan's words meant, but when we do, we're both smiling, stumbling to our feet.

I wasn't surprised of course, I knew he would be getting the phone call any day now, I just didn't know when.

So, I watch with a smile as Kacchan explains that his mother was currently in the hospital, and that he was allowed to visit. I listen as he asks if he could go alone, wanting to see his mum without us. he quickly assured us that we'd be allowed to visit, just after he and his family had some time. We agreed of course, though I made him promise to call me to let me know how she was doing.

She's my family to after all.

He promised, and I flew us all back down to the ground. His dad was already at the front of the school waiting for him, the principal already aware of the situation as the blonde quickly climbed into the back of the car, shushing his fussing sibling, before they were speeding towards the hospital.

I watched as the car disappeared, hiding my wings before feeling Todoroki tug on my uninjured wrist, cleaning his throat with a nudge towards the group of annoyed teachers.

Ah crap.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

427K 13.5K 66
Omegaverse AU {The sequel is also included here!!} Izuku Midoriya, A young boy whose cursed to forever be alone. At least that's what he believes. E...
99.1K 1.4K 27
Izuku Midoriya is a boy that has gone through hell and back. He was bullied for not having a quirk all through middle school by his "best friend" Kat...
58.9K 1K 17
Ever since Izuku Midoriya joined U.A. High School and settled in, he knew that the League of Villains were after him and his quirk: One For All. Howe...
223K 8.7K 64
In a society where you can get harassed for being an omega or quirkless, someone who is born as both end up living miserably. A male being born as an...