Love Me Forever| Complete ✅|

By MrsCoraF

***"Love You Despite" Spin-Off*** Adding things to a relationship can easily complicate it. Troy and Cyrene... More

Introduction
1| Hold My Balls Up
2| Home Sweet Home
3| New Client
4| We Need To Talk
5| Twin
6|The Hot Seat
7|Onesies
8| I Don't Have Feelings For Her
9| Realization
10|Carpet Time
11| Your lil B-cups
12| Put Me To Sleep
13| Call Him
14| Old Things
15| Home
16| The Gym
17| My Office
18| Cousin
20| Maybe This Is A Dream
21|Recollection
22|Ribs
23|Love Me Forever
24| Picture Perfect!

19|Emergency

467 58 86
By MrsCoraF

The first number I knew to call was the one I dialed. Celeste picked up on the second ring. "I swear this better be an emergency. I'm with Chez. What do you want?" She whined dramatically.

"Aye man, I need you to meet me at the hospital. ASAP!"

She shifted around, "what's going on? Where's my sister?" Semi panicking, she moved around, further sounding like she fell or something.

"She was in a fight. Meet me at EU." I rushed to say.

Didn't hear another word after that, which told me she already hung up.

The next call had to be to Mike. Sigh. I already knew what to expect. He's my boy and all. We've been cool since college, but that doesn't mean anything when it's about his family. Even if he's been coming by checking on me during Cyrene's time back in Nairobi.

"Yo?" He answered after the third ring. I heard the twins in the background, as well as Leah and KJ. Sound like they were playing hide and seek.

"Look, Cyrene got into it with some girls. Meet us at EU. I'll explain everything when you get there. She's hurt."

"Fuck. Aight." He stressed, ending the call. Phone in hand, I debated if I should call her parents or not. It had just hit one o'clock in the afternoon here. It's around eight at night there.

Naaaaaa, I'll wait. Besides, Celeste might want to make that call herself. Yeah, yeah. That's what I'll do. Probably best if I told them after receiving an update from the doctor anyway. Yeah, yeah.

Surveying the space around me. There was blood, hair and juice everywhere spilled over the floor and shelves of the aisle. Like a murder scene.

Standing over Cyrene as the EMT worked on her, readying her for transport to the nearest hospital. Seeing her limped on the stretcher brought about a fear I never imagined existed.

Everything just spun out of control so fast. How did we get here? 

What if she—

"Excuse me, sir?" The EMT lady tapped my arm, breaking me out of the trance. "Will you be riding with or following behind?"

"Riding."

Ana and Red were placed in the back of a cruiser to head down to the precinct. An unconscious, damn near lifeless Cyrene was strapped in lying on a stretcher, pushed into the back of the ambulance. I hurried and got in with her.

The weight of the world felt like it was on my shoulders. Why us? Cyrene is the mother of my son. She has to wake up, and she has to be ok.

Cyrene's a strong woman. —A risk-taker, slick with the tongue, and the type to shake back from any downfall. Absolutely nothing in this world can break her. Not me, nor Ana weird-ass and certainly not this shit. She'll get up. This girl came back to fight for our relationship and the life we built here in Atlanta. This was supposed to be our fresh start. I pray things are still salvageable.

"She'll be alright, right? You just need to patch her up?" Noticing the raspiness, almost inaudible, I held her limped hand that was hanging into mine. "Just fix her up real quick so we can go home to our son, please."

"We're going to do everything in our power, she's in great hands" She nodded sympathetically while still giving oxygen and checking Cyrene's levels. "Come on love, get up." I sniffled, caressing her hand, as we were off to the hospital.

The ride overgrew fast and loud. I couldn't hear a thing over the sirens and honking. But it was like I could barely hear anyway as if I had been underwater. It was like an out of body experience. I knew we were zooming through traffic on our way to the hospital, but that was all I knew. Somebody could rob me blind, and I wouldn't think anything of it right now.

Hearing the doors open, then the doctors and nurses rushing in let me know we arrived.

"Sir, if you could come with us this way." One of the nurses tapped. I kept eyes on Cyrene. "You can help fill out her information. Are you a relative?"

Snapping out of it, I spoke, "that's my wife. You can ask me anything." I followed the doctors pushing Cyrene inside.

"I need somebody to tell me what's wrong and what you need to do to fix it?" I asked the same doctor.

"We'll be able to see what we're dealing with inside." We continued booking it down the hall. "Any allergies?"

"Penicillin. —She just passed out from the fall, right? She should be able to get up?" I continued questioning.

"She has some sort of contusion to the back of the head. We won't know how severe until we get her back there." He stopped me because I wasn't allowed further. Instead, a nurse came from behind, directing me to the nearest waiting area.

Sighing, I took a seat at one of the vacant chairs. My nerves were shot. The fall was pretty hard. This could be something so severe to the point we can't come back from it.

"We should have an update for you shortly. In the meantime, if you could fill this paperwork out as best you can. That'll help us."

"Ok," I held my hand out for the clipboard. She handed it to me, then left.

Decided on calling my dad while I wrote Cyrene's full name at the top of the sheet. "Hey son." His deep voice carried through. I could tell he was holding Tronny Man. I heard him in the background close to the phone. "Everything ok?"

"Nah, I need you and mom to keep Tronny Man tomorrow," I spoke low.

"You know he's fine here. Where are you? Sound like a hospital?"

"I am. Cyrene got into it with some girls in the grocery store," I read the next line on the sheet then wrote in our address and her date of birth.

"What? —Is she ok? What girls in the grocery store? And what do you mean got into it? What happened?"

"It's bad. The girl Ana I told you about and her cousin. —I didn't even know they were cousins. The same girl Rai fought before Mike's wedding. Now Cy's unconscious." Breathing out frustratedly, I shook my head.

"My goodness, son. —We're here for you," he expressed. I looked up from the paper, hearing footsteps approaching. "Yeah. I gotta go Celeste and Chez are here, need to finish filling out this paperwork." I stood, catching sight of them rushing over.

"Alright, call when you can." He went ahead and hung up. I tucked my phone in my pocket and held on to the clipboard.

"Where is she?" Celeste hastily asked as she gained closer.

"With the doctors. She lost consciousness. They're working on her now. We just got her here." I peered at her, but she didn't look back or say anything. Instead, she walked off to the front desk attendant.

"A fight?" A shocked Chez joined me, taking a seat next to me.

"A fight, fight." I blew out, picking up the little pen to finish jotting down Cyrene's information.

"That's crazy." He leaned back, bringing his attention to Celeste, talking to the desk clerk.

After finishing the paperwork and turning it in, I saw Mike walk through the emergency entrance. Celeste joined him, walking over to Chez and me.

"Ok. Now what happened? Tell me everything so I can call mom and dad." Cel asked, taking a seat next to Chez. He held his hand out for her. She accepted. I still couldn't tell if she was pissed at me or not. I think more concerned for her sister over anything else.

Breathing out slowly, I sat back, tilting my head. "We were looking for something to eat because we couldn't decide. Then as we were walking, Cyrene started picking stuff up off the shelf. She asked me to get a cart. While getting it, I held a little conversation with one of my boys that work there. When I walked back with the cart, I heard her getting loud. I found your sister arguing back and forth with two ladies."

Mike, Cel, and Chez nodded at the same time. I sighed, "one of the ladies was Ana. You know— Ana."

"That sleazy bitch put her hands on my sister?" Celeste damn near stood up but couldn't because Chez held her in place.

"Let me finish." She nodded, gathering herself, I continued. "It get crazier—the other girl. Y'all remember Red Doll from the bachelor party. The one Rai fought?"

"Yoo, what?" Mike's brow raised slowly in shock. "They fought Cy?"

"Yeah. Ana said some shit to piss Cyrene off, talking 'bout she can have me anytime, anywhere. Next thing I knew, Cy pushed the cart down, jumped on it using it as an assist, landing on Ana's back. She held on to her hair with one hand while punching her with the other, swinging blow after blow. Red Doll immediately jumped in, throwing hands to Cy's face."

"You stood there and let them jump my sister?" Celeste raised her voice, finally standing up, ready to walk away.

"No! Are you crazy?! I was trying to get to her. Ended up tripping over the cart. Shit happened so fast I reacted and busted my ass." I tried explaining to her, but she sucked her teeth, dismissing me."I was able to grab Red Doll. She started yelling and screaming for me to get off of her. I was just trying to break it up. Then all of a sudden, I hear, boom! –With Cy positioned on Ana back, she slammed backward, causing Cy to land head first."

"I can't believe this happened. They jumped her!" Celeste plopped down, pulling out her phone. "Where they at now?"

"Police station. The cop should be coming here too, to finish our statements. I told them they need to wait 'til Cyrene get up. I ain't saying shit."

"Let me get my bail money together, right the fuck now. Think they gone jump my sister and get away with it. —Tuh, not on my watch." She continued busying herself on her phone as she rocked back and forth. "They used to work with Leah at the club, right?"

Mike nodded. "Yeah, but don't worry about them. They'll get theirs."

"Nothing can change my mind, Mike. So don't try. My sister is back there fighting for her life. If anything happens to her, trust me they will get more than this ass whooping I'm about to hand to them."

That was the last thing said for awhile. We became too anxious to speak, which left Celeste to her thoughts. She started shaking her head, taking cold glances at me. "I swear it's always something."

Taking a deep breath, I sat up resting my elbows on my legs, palming my face because I knew what was next. Always the same thing. No matter what I do it's my fault.

"So tired of my sister being apart of this ghetto bullshit." She spoke a little louder, seated across from me, "been going downhill ever since she got with you."

Chez shook his head, not wanting these problems at all.

Nose flared, and eyes glared. I simply nodded repeatedly, "Yep."

"The cheating, the back and forth from here to home and now fighting in the grocery store. —Got my nephew tied in this crap." She shook her head, scrolling through her phone, mumbling. "I swear if my sister didn't have a kid with him she wouldn't put up with it. Like, grow the hell up already."

"Come on now, Cel. Chill out because that's bullshit and you know it." Chez interjected sternly in a preachy tone, raising both my and Mike's brows. This is exactly what her ass need. Somebody that doesn't take her disrespect. "You know why your sister came back. Relationships aren't always easy." His voice steadied, trying to get her to be more understanding. He stood from beside me, taking a seat next to her. "Let's keep it positive."

Mike remained quietly seated on the other side of me. I guess still taking everything in.

"I know why my sister came back. She had my full support. I just don't see things getting better. It's supposed to be up from here, not her fighting in a grocery store. This is a joke." Cel placed her phone to her ear then turned her attention to me. "And where's my nephew?"

Chez mouthed "stop" to her. She shook her head no.

I didn't respond. She had me pissed to the max. Every time something goes down, I get the blame. I understand my part. —I cheated, but that fight was not all on me. I didn't want it to happen.

"Troy, where's my nephew?" She asked a little louder.

I kept quiet, swaying my crossed foot side to side, unphased. This was her routine at this point. So predictable.

"I swear I'm so done with this clown." She let out a dry chuckle. Chez ran his hand down his face, frustrated. He gave her that say one mo' thing face.

As if a bell went off in my head, I stared at her coldly smirking, replying. "Luckily, you don't have to deal with me. I fuck your sister, not you. Let's be real clear on that."

"Too bad she couldn't be the only one you were fucking, hoe." She spat back with an icy glare smirking back at me. Chez wanted to say something but didn't want to push his luck, so he sat back with his arms folded.

"Aight, that's enough." Mike shockingly intervened in a calm, even tone. "Where's Tron?"

Calming myself down, I finally responded, "with his grandma and pawpaw. They're keeping him tonight and tomorrow."

"So this girl Ana pursued y'all knowing her cousin had a run-in with A3?" Mike questioned. I felt myself cooling down a little more. I guess it was his energy I fed off—something I didn't expect from him.

"Cyrene got invited to a party. I think somehow Ana and Red Doll plotted on her. Had to be a set up from the beginning."

Celeste stood walking over to me. But this time she snatched Cyrene's bag I had on the floor between my legs with all of her personal belongings in it.

"Why is this broad still hung up? A3's married to my sister. They have my nephew now and living happily in New York. It's been five years since that fight." Mike continued.

"I don't know. I guess their plan was for Red Doll to get with A3 and her cousin Ana to hook up with me at your bachelor party that night. Which didn't happen." I tried making sense but wasn't having any luck.

"So, they waited five years later to do something now?" He raised a brow.

"Or they spotted us at the sex party and saw it as an opportunity."

He sat back laughing a little, "A3 and Rai gone trip out when they hear this."

"I'm still bugging."

The doctor finally walked through the door towards us. We stood.

"The family of Cyrene Ibrahim?"

Celeste took a step in front of us, "yes, she's my twin."

"Hi, I don't have a lot of time. I have to get back, but she's in and out, has been since we got her back there. She'll need surgery."

"Surgery?" All of us said at the same time.

"Yes, there's swelling on the brain. It's what we call a TBI, traumatic brain injury. To further explain, there's a minor crack to the skull, which prompted a vessel to rupture. That causes the brain to swell."

"God." I managed to say in disbelief. It's bad.

"We don't want to wait just in case she might have some sort of neurological decline. The best option is to relieve the pressure so that oxygen can flow at a normal rate, as soon as possible." He hurried to say.

"Ok, whatever you have to do, do it." Celeste nodded as tears slid down her face. The doctor nodded, heading back behind the doors. Chez held Cel close in his arms, kissing the top of her head. "I need to update mom and dad." She kissed him back before pulling away, scurrying off to the far side of the waiting room.

I stood in place, not able to move.

"She gon' be alright." Mike stood in front of me, placing his hand on my shoulder. Chez reached out as well letting me know, "Whatever you need I'm here bro."

My eyes met theirs as I shook my head. "Surgery, though?"

"Listen, Cyrene. Will. Be. O-k." Mike let out slowly. He's been there for me, and it felt relieving seeing this level of constituency in him, especially during these rough times. He reached out a few days after Cyrene and Tron got on the plane and has been there ever since. "Sit down."

Chez, Mike, and I sat silently for what felt like forever. There wasn't anything left to say. Just waiting, waiting, and more waiting.

"Not even gone lie. I thought of all people you would be chewing me out." I sparked a conversation with Mike after several moments of nothing.

"Nah, I know you're trying to put your family back together. I fully support you."

"Appreciate it." We dapped it up. He gave a small little smile then confessed, "A3 kindly reminded me of how I can get sometimes. Talking 'bout and don't say anything to that man from here on out about his family. We don't go around making comments about you and Leah. So stop it. —That was that night we went in on your ass, and you were ready to leave."

"He stopped yo' ass." I laughed a little,

Celeste ended her call, making her way back over to us. Chez joined her seated across from me, making sure she was okay. Mike went ahead and made some calls to get everybody in the loop.

About thirty minutes or so crept by, I felt my phone vibrating. It was A3 Face Timing.

"Pull your phone down a little." Rai appeared behind him. He adjusted it so I could see both of them.

Rai held her bushy hair out of her face, ready for me to tell her what was going on. "What's this Mikey's talking about, that girl I fought, and the Ana chick jumped my cousin?"

"Yeah, but I'm not on that right now. Cyrene's in surgery." I looked away.

"Mikey said they're trying to alleviate the swelling on her brain?" She asked. "How are you doing?"

I nodded, still not able to focus on my phone.

Silence.

A3 finally spoke after studying me, "we're flying out tonight. We'll see you tomorrow morning—first thing. Stay strong. We all know you love her, and it's killing you right now."

I nodded again.

"Chance and Rita are picking your car up from that store. Amina said she was stopping by your house to grab you some clothes." He informed.

Sniffling, I nodded again.

"We'll see you tomorrow. Alright bro?"

Slowly nodding again before hanging up, I vow to myself to believe things will be back to normal soon, and Cyrene and I will be back on track. She'll continue to forgive me and love me. We'll grow stronger than ever so that years from now, we'll look back on this together and see how far we've come.

It's a waiting game now, in God's hands.

💜💙💜💙

🖇She's back and ready to go! Yessssirrrr!

Don't be shy. Slide to see what's going on with yo' girl Cyrene next chapter. Thank you for your support. 👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 24.4K 76
Love. As 'beautiful' as love can be it hurts and bleeds. If you're unlucky you may even love the very person you know you can't have. The best friend...
1.3M 29K 65
- PREVIOUSLY KNOWN AS 'The Scars Of Your Love' - Emmeline Adams is just getting settled into her new life as a college student in Berkeley, Californi...
6.4K 33 29
love noun /lʌv/ an intense feeling of de...
383K 8.7K 94
Confusion. ©Ethanscupido This is my original idea please don't steal!⚠️