๐Ÿ’• ๐‘ช๐‘ถ๐‘ต๐‘ป๐‘น๐‘จ๐‘ช๐‘ป๐‘ผ๐‘จ๐‘ณ ๐‘ด๏ฟฝ...

By JIA74U

๐™ท๐™ด ๐™ฑ๐™ด๐™ฒ๐™ฐ๐™ผ๐™ด ๐šƒ๐™ท๐™ด ๐šƒ๐™ท๐™พ๐š๐™ฝ ๐™พ๐™ต ๐™ฑ๐™ธ๐™ป๐™ป๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ฐ๐™ธ๐š๐™ด ๐™ป๐™ฐ๐™ฝ ๐š†๐™ฐ๐™ฝ๐™ถ๐™น๐™ธ'๐š‚ ๐™ด๐šˆ๐™ด๐š‚. ๐™ฑ๐™ด๐™ฒ๐™ฐ๐š„๐š‚... More

1 ๐Ÿฑ LAN WANGJI POV ๐Ÿฑ
2 โ›… LAN HOUSEHOLD โ›…
3๐ŸŒท JIANG HOUSEHOLD๐ŸŒท
4 ๐ŸงกFIRST MEETING๐Ÿงก
5 ๐ŸPROPOSAL๐Ÿ
6๐ŸŒต OBSESSION๐ŸŒต
7โšก GAME ON โšก
8๐Ÿ’• CONTRACTUAL MARRIAGE๐Ÿ’•
9 ๐Ÿ‚HEADACHE๐Ÿ‚
10 ๐Ÿ€ACCIDENT๐Ÿ€
11 ๐ŸŒนLAN WANGJI POV๐ŸŒน
12 ๐ŸŒณHERE AND THERE:LOST๐ŸŒฒ
13 ๐ŸŒ„ REALIZATION๐ŸŒ„
14 โš“ HELPโš“
15๐Ÿ’žCONFRONTATION AND RETURN๐Ÿ’ž
16 ๐Ÿ™APOLOGY๐Ÿ™
17 ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘งโ€๐Ÿ‘ฆSNEAK PEEK POV'S๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘งโ€๐Ÿ‘ฆ
18๐Ÿ’˜ LOVE'S IN THE AIR๐Ÿ’˜
19 ๐Ÿ“œ PRENUP REMINDED๐Ÿ“œ
20๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’ž DOUBLE HAPPINESS ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’•
21 ๐ŸšฆHIT & RUN๐Ÿšฆ
22 ๐ŸŽฏCONSPIRACY ๐ŸŽฏ
23 ๐Ÿ’“ACKNOWLEDGEMENT๐Ÿ’“
24 โ™ฆWHO SENT WHOMโ™ 
25 ๐ŸฉธREVELATION๐Ÿฉธ
26โœจ DEPTHโœจ
27 ๐Ÿ”ฅWELCOME TO HELL๐Ÿ”ฅ
28 ๐ŸTWIST๐Ÿ
29 ๐Ÿ’ซ360ยฐREVERSE๐Ÿ’ซ
30 ๐ŸŽฏMISSIONS๐ŸŽฏ
32 ๐Ÿ’” HURT ๐Ÿ’”
33 ๐Ÿ’˜MISSION CELEBRATION๐Ÿ’˜
34 ๐Ÿ‘ SNEAK PEAK๐Ÿ‘
35 ๐Ÿ… JEALOUS ๐Ÿ…
36 ๐ŸปROCKING๐Ÿป
37 ๐Ÿ’—SELFISH & SELFLESS LOVE๐Ÿ’—
38 ๐Ÿ›ฃRIGHT TRACK๐Ÿ›ฃ
39 ๐Ÿ’” HURT & HEAL๐Ÿ’
40๐Ÿ˜• F ZONED ๐Ÿ˜•
41 ๐Ÿฅ‚๐Ÿ•ฏDATE NIGHT ๐Ÿ•ฏ๐Ÿฅ‚
42 ๐Ÿ’–SAAWAREN(BELOVED)๐Ÿ’–
43๐ŸŒ  HYPNOTIC REGRESSION๐ŸŒ 
44 ๐ŸทDESTINATION UNKNOWN๐Ÿท
45 ๐ŸŒ BACK TO WANGXIAN ๐ŸŒ 
46๐Ÿ–ค DIRTY๐Ÿ–ค
47 โ™€๏ธSEDUCTION/PROVOCATION โ™€๏ธ
48 โ™‚๏ธEROTICA โ™€๏ธ ON โ™€๏ธ ROCKS โ™‚๏ธ
49 ๐Ÿ’•HONEY MOON๐Ÿ’ž
50 โ™ฅDRAMA QUEENโ™ 
51 ๐Ÿ“FRAUD HUSBAND๐Ÿ“
52 ๐Ÿ”ฎTRAGIC MEET ๐Ÿ”ฎ
53 ๐Ÿ’‹A KISS BEFORE DEATH๐Ÿ’‹
54 ๐Ÿ‘HORNY CONFESSION๐Ÿ‘
55 ๐Ÿ‚๐ŸAZURARQA END๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚
56 ๐Ÿ”ฏ SEXTUPLE ๐Ÿ”ฏ
57 ๐Ÿ’”FEELINGS๐Ÿ’”
58 โœจTRIPLETS โœจ
59 ๐Ÿ’”YES๐Ÿ’”
60 ๐Ÿ”…๐Ÿ”†OCTUPLETS๐Ÿ”†๐Ÿ”…
๐Ÿ’“END๐Ÿ’“

31 ๐Ÿ’XUECHEN.....YANGXING๐Ÿ’

6.9K 569 130
By JIA74U

XING CHEN was lying on bed. His fair skin, mesmerizing body, and slim waist was being ravished by XUE YANG.... He couldn't get enough of it. He kept sucking on whatever part he could get his mouth on while thrusting the now NOT so Innocent Hole Hard.

XING CHEN had wrapped his both legs around YANG'S waist and was moving with his rhythms for a deeper and more satisfied penetration.

It was a Blissful Heaven for both the Doers and a Wrath for the Bed & Viewers of their Sinful Engagement...the viewers as in the Walls, Ceiling, Door, Window and Furnitures. And mostly, Hellishly Torturous for the bed, who was rocking along with them......

"Ohh my god. You are so good baby. I love you."

As these words escaped from lips of SPECY ACCIDENT, thrusts of SHREWD FOX became faster and deeper.

XING CHEN laughed aloud. Then he caressed his lover's hair.

"It's a shame how my few words and little action could control you so deeply. Aaahhhhhh, oh god it's so addicting. Your touch makes me see red, darling."

And that was it, XUE YANG couldn't hold anymore. His Seeds poured out with a Gust. If not for the condom. XING CHEN's whole lower body would have got bathed with his CUM.

XING CHEN smiled satisfied, as XUE YANG slumped on top of him.

" I can't believe, I took your virginity..."

XING CHEN said, smirking.....

"And, I can't believe I didn't. I always thought you were as virgin as holy mother herself...."

"Oh, comeon. I was raised in Australia. I lost my virginity like at high school."

YANG seemed annoyed. XING CHEN smiled. And then caressed his lover saying sweetly.

"But no one was ever as good as you, my Tiger. You are the best...you ruined me for other men...."

"Exactly. Now you are talking. See, was that so hard to praise me....!!!!"

"You and your little ego. I can't believe you never did it with anyone till now..."

"Well, I am not a born richy rich like you. I had to struggle, struggle hard. I loved money, I wanted a lot of it. So, I spent my life till now earning as much as I could. "

"I understand. And the fact that, inspite of believing that I was just a poor miserable guy, you still loved me wholeheartedly, is what made me fall for you deeper with each passing day. I love you Tiger. But I can't disappoint my cousin. You know!!! Dad and granny already feel guilty of letting someone else raise him, inspite of being his close family. Dad tried hard for years to adopt him and bring him back to Australia. But chinese laws are strict. And finally he let things be as they are and he regrets that. He regrets ever giving up on him. At first we thought he is under good care, but now I doubt that..... "

Before he could discuss more, his cell rang. It was WUXIAN.

" Hello, Xian di. How are you? "

" Not well, gege. I can't manage all these. Am scared. I need your help. "

" Tell me. I will do anything for you... "

" You will!!! "

" Anything for my didi. "

" Then convince the one lying next to you to rejoin LAN groups and work under your supervision..... "

" How do you know, Yang is with me? "

" Hehe, I can hear loud smooching sounds and I know it can be noone else except him.... "

" Ok, you know what. You ain't as innocent as I thought. I can't believe you can concentrate on smooching sounds when you sound this desperate and worried. "

" Aiyaaa, as if you are a saint. You are shacking up with enemy.... "

" Well, enemy is pretty tasty. Specially the tongue, fingers and the huge rod between his thighs... "

" Ewww, cut the crap. I don't need to hear details. You are such a shameless one Chen ge.... "

XING CHEN laughed out loud.

" You saying that cause you haven't tasted one yet. Why don't you taste Wangji's rod!!! I bet it tastes awesome.... "

" Aiyooo, shut up. How can you mention something like that in front of your lover, ge.... It's so embarrassing..."

"Soooo....you are offended because I mentioned it in front of Yang, not because I mentioned it to you. So, you ARE interested in his rod....

" No. Shiiii. I am never interested in anything to do with that bobcat. "

" Fine. I believe you and my fingers are crossed. As for my lover, he knows am not interested in any other rod than his. And he also knows someone is preserving his huge rod for someone veryyy special...."

"Dear lord, why do I bother talking with you?"

"You started it didi, you are forgetting....."

"Ok, Sorry I heard you lover's loud smooching sounds over call. Now tell me, will you help me?"

"Do you need to ask? Of course, I will..."

"Thank you. Bye. Don't let him impregnate you. Hehehe, just kidding gege. Bye..."

The call got disconnected. XING CHEN sighed.

"If only you knew, didi. Were aware of our body, You would never kid about that."

"Meaning?"

YANG asked.

"Meaning he's not the only sanren mutant."

YANG widened his eyes.

"You could too... I mean you could get preg too."

"Of course, am a sanren too. Remember?......... Ok, stop grinning likewise. It's creeping me out. And, if you dare fuck me without protection, I am gonna beat you to death...."

YANG hugged him tight with a stupid grin on his face. XING CHEN face palmed himself.

" Everything is great. All that remained is for Wuxian to fall for Wangji. "

" He is already head over heels for Wangji. He just didn't realize it yet. "

" What do mean?"

"You know, when he was in hospital, Wangji won't leave his side. So I couldn't meet him openly without exposing myself to Wangji. Therefore, I often went and watched him from outside the glass door to make sure he was ok. And that's when I first realized that Wuxian was already in love with Wangji. Whenever Wangji was around, Wuxian seemed relaxed and happy. He even demanded Wangji to cuddle with him everytime he slept. Wangji's warmth comforted him, drove away his insecurities. He, at present, trusts Wangji more than Wanyin, but he would die before accepting this simple fact. He won't acknowledge that he moved on from Wanyin. And even if he gave it a shot, Wanyin won't let him move on.... "

" I don't understand. "

" It's simple. When afters 19 years, my dad heard him sniffing over phone for the first time. He immediately returned china. And mom and me tagged along, because mom really wanted to meet Wei Ying. Aunt Cangse and mom had a very close relationship. They were each other's best friend. Aunt Cangse was tomboyish and mom loved her antic, carefree attitude. And on the top of that, aunt Cangse was exquisitely beautiful. Who ever met her, fell for her charms on the first meeting itself. Well, atleast that's what mom told me. "

" Well, I heard something similar too. She was college babes. "

" Exactly. So when mom heard about her brutal death, she was depressed. And more than dad, she wanted wei ying to be part of our family. Because, she knew about our special conditions and she wanted to safeguard him. But.... Anyways.... When we met him for the first time. We were rejoiced. He was just like his mom. Cute, beautiful with antic, carefree attitude and charming. Also he was very kind and caring. But over time we realized he was like the puppet of JIANG family. More like puppet of Wanyin's hand. Whatever, wanyin said was like words of heaven for him. "

" Like? "

" Like wanyin won't let him mingle with us. That is, he restricted wei ying from spending much time with us. He dictated around wei ying. And wei ying followed like an obedient wife. If wei ying wanted to go shopping or outing with us, wanyin made sure to engage him in something else to avoid him go with us. This even disturbed dad but afterall we were not in position to interfere then. And wanyin made sure to make us realize we were outsiders in wei ying's life. Wei ying and his life belonged to him. "

" Wow, so wanyin actually takes wei ying as his possession... "

" Exactly. You remember the wedding day of the three couple. Perhaps you remember how wanyin slapped wei ying hard. I was infuriated. But when I asked wei ying, why he didn't oppose it? He said gege just made sure wangji believe that he was surprised and hurt. He didn't mean to hurt me. But I don't think so. "

" Ok. You lost me. Tell in details. "

" It's like initially, when the reality of the accident of wei family was revealed, wei ying wanted to go to police. And reveal everything. He had all these evidences, call recordings ect. But, both my dad and Uncle Fengmian opposed against it. According, to them Lan Qingheng-jun has suffered enough for his sins and it's time to let go. At that time, even wanyin was on their side. Infact, he was the one who persuaded wei ying to forget everything and move on in life with him. And his words worked like magic on wei ying. He immediately agreed. But then wangji came with wen qing's marriage proposal. And it was  refused.... "

XING CHEN sighed and continued.

" But, when Wangji called the two Jiang members, Uncle Jiang Fengmian and Jiang Wanyin, to office and threatened. It was then that wanyin started instigating wei ying for revenge. And ofcourse it wasn't hard for him to convince him. My father, mother, uncle even madam yu suggested that wei ying should return with us to Australia till all these commotion clears but wanyin was hell bent on revenge. Reluctantly, my parents returned back home, but I stayed back here. It was decided that I meet you, make sure you hire me, get your trust, make wangji sign the property papers and take revenge. Then, I heard about the marriage thing, while you talked with wangji. I immediately informed wei ying and wanyin. "

" So, wei ying and wanyin were aware that we were going to force him marry Zixun... "

" Yes. And he was horrified and scared. But wanyin assured him that he won't let zixun reach the venue and convinced him to marry wangji and ruin his life. Wei ying never agreed but Wanyin always manage to brainwash him in doing what he want. And he convinced him into marrying wangji. I mean how could you agree to let your lover marry someone else let alone convince him to do the same!!!!"

XING CHEN looked quite angry and disturbed, even YANG was feeling strange. It's true, that if you truly love someone, you would never force that person to become someone else's.... XING CHEN continued.

" Suppose, wangji had forced himself on wei ying for the rights of being a husband. That day I realized, that when wangji threatened wanyin, he hurt his ego. And wanyin was just avenging that using wei ying. Because he considered wei ying as his possession. So, ofcourse he could use his possession to extract revenge, without giving a thought to wei ying's feelings and emotions. "

" Ok, that doesn't sound right. If that's how it is, then wanyin doesn't love wei ying anymore. He just considers himself as wei ying's owner. "

" Exactly. And on the wedding day he didn't slap wei ying for drama or persuasion to wangji. He just fair and square punished him for being kissed by wangji. He slapped him because wangji kissed him and he didn't repel. Simple."

" Wow, ok. Now it makes sense. He at first forced wei ying to marry wangji for extracting revenge but when realised his plan backfired and wei ying was falling in love with wangji, he tried to rectify it by trying to kill wangji. "

" Exactly. "

" Oh my god. That can't be good for anyone. If you see through my eyes, Jiang wanyin is the villain of wei ying's life.... "

" I too think so. Therefore, I talked with one man who knew about both of them and their relationship since a long time..."

"Zhao zhuliu!!!"

"Yes. According to him, it was a deep love, a very deep love and caring relationship initially. But over years, wanyin turned from a lover to a owner without realizing it himself. Wei ying was also responsible for it. Entrusting his life, decisions, everything to wanyin was a big mistake on his part. His entrusting himself totally gave boost to wanyin's ego and pride. And he turned from a lover to a dictator of his life. Whenever wei ying becomes close to wangji, wanyin does something or other to distract him."

"Like!!! "

"Like first that accident, then this revenge plan execution. Wanyin wanted to make the whole lan family suffer, including wen qing but wei ying is a kind soul. He didn't let that happen. No matter what, he couldn't convince him for that. Also, Wanyin is trying hard and fast to get rid of his wife somehow, because, because of her, Wei ying is slowly getting away from him and closer to Wangji....."

XUE YANG sighed. He got up and faced XING CHEN with a serious expression.

" What do you think of wangji's love for wei ying? "

" Well, I think wangji really love wei ying but am not sure about the depth of his love. "

" Do you know, Uncle Qiren had long ago enquired about wei ying and already warned us before!!!"

XING CHEN'S looked surprised.

" He did? "

" Yes. Wei ying can't pretend. His eyes shows his true emotion. And an experienced one like Mr. Lan Qiren, knew he was trouble, since the first day. Wangji didn't submit to Wuxian's this revenge demands out of fear or helplessness. But out of love. Don't you think, that's enough to realise his immense love for wei ying!!! Also, isn't wei ying ought to be rescued from wanyin's grip? Wanyin would never let him move on and his whole life would get Stagnant and Ruined... "

" What are you suggesting Tiger? "

" Help us. Me and Wangji. "

" Right!! "

XING CHEN said sarcastically.

" Am not asking your help to transfer the property or fake signature but help us make wei ying realize wangji's love. Help us to help wei ying move on in life. Will you? "

XING CHEN thought for quite some time... Then he looked at YANG... YANG simply shrugged, but didn't say anything... Finally, CHEN sighed.

" Fine, I will. But Yang, if I sense a single wrong intention from yours side, towards my didi. Am out. And you haven't yet seen my many sides, that aren't as pleasurable, I can guarantee. Trust me. "

" Oh, I trust you on that wholeheartedly...... Chen, you are a mature man. Trust me we just want wei ying get on with a happy life. "

" Ok. But I will keep hawk's eye on you. "

" Agreed. "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.2K 3.6K 36
๐‘ฑ๐‘ฒ- ๐‘ด๐’‚๐’“๐’“๐’š ๐’Ž๐’† ๐‘ฑ๐‘ฐ๐‘ด๐‘ฐ๐‘ต ๐‘ฐ'๐’๐’ ๐’•๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’• ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’๐’Š๐’Œ๐’† ๐’Ž๐’š ๐’’๐’–๐’†๐’†๐’! ๐‘ฑ๐‘ด- ๐‘จ๐’“๐’† ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’„๐’“๐’‚๐’›๐’š?? ๐‘ฐ'๐’Ž ๐’‘๐’“๐’†๐’ˆ๐’๐’‚๐’๐’• ๐’˜๐’Š๐’•๏ฟฝ...
181K 7.8K 111
๐’๐ก๐ž ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ž๐ฆ๐›๐ฅ๐ž๐ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐š๐ฆ๐ž - ๐‘๐จ๐ฌ๐ž. ๐’๐จ๐Ÿ๐ญ, ๐†๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž, ๐๐ž๐š๐ฎ๐ญ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฅ. ๐’๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐š๐ง ๐ž๐ง๐œ๐ก๐š๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ. ๐‡๐ž๐ซ...
30.2K 1.6K 6
๐‘พ๐’‚๐’๐’ˆ ๐’š๐’Š๐’ƒ๐’ ๐’‡๐’‚๐’๐’๐’” ๐’‰๐’†๐’‚๐’… ๐’๐’—๐’†๐’“ ๐’‰๐’†๐’†๐’๐’” ๐’˜๐’Š๐’•๐’‰ ๐‘บ๐’†๐’‚๐’, ๐’ˆ๐’Š๐’—๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’ƒ๐’Š๐’“๐’•๐’‰ ๐’•๐’ ๐’‰๐’Š๐’” ๐’”๐’๐’.....๐’๐’๐’๐’š ๐’•๐’ ๐’๐’‚๐’•๐’†๐’“...
290K 18.2K 46
๐‘บ๐’†๐’‚๐’ ๐‘ฟ๐’Š๐’‚๐’ ๐‘ฟ๐’Š๐’‚๐’ ๐’Š๐’” ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’๐’๐’๐’š ๐’‰๐’†๐’Š๐’“ ๐’๐’‡ ๐’ƒ๐’Š๐’๐’๐’Š๐’๐’๐’‚๐’Š๐’“๐’† ๐‘ฟ๐’Š๐’‚๐’ ๐’‡๐’‚๐’Ž๐’Š๐’๐’š. ๐‘พ๐’‚๐’๐’ˆ ๐‘ฉ๐’ ๐‘ฑ๐’–๐’ ๐’Š๐’” ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’…๐’†๐’”๐’„...