Big Sis

By justarandomaccount36

Hi, I'm Sara Williamson. I'm 14, and yes.... my sister is Leah Williamson. Everyone has been seeing me as Lea... More

Moving
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5

Chapter 4

2.6K 44 5
By justarandomaccount36

Leah's POV

It's been two weeks since Sara left. I've been trying to talk to her, but she wouldn't answer any of my calls. I decided to text Lisa.

(12:22) Le: Lisa, can we meet up?

(12:34)Li: I don't know if that's such a good idea Leah..

(12:35)Le: Please Lisa, I just need to make sure she's doing ok.

(12:38)Li: Well... ok then.

(12:38)Le: Thanks Lisa, 1pm at the bakery today?

(12:39)Li: Yes, see you in 20 minutes.

I quickly dressed myself and put on some shoes. I almost slipped when I tried to reach my coat. Luckily Jordan catched me.

'And where are you going miss', she asked while trying to contain her laughter. 'What', I asked with a confused face. It was then I realised that I forgot to put my pants on. Jordan bursted into laughter and I quickly ran to my room.

'No but serious, where are you going', Jordan said. 'I'm going to meet up with Lisa', I said while grabbing my phone. 'Ok well have fun I guess', Jordan said while waving goodbye. I waved back and quickly got into my car.

When I arrived at the bakery it was exactly 1 pm. I could see Lisa already sitting in a booth, but when I took a closer look, I saw another head. I figured that must have been Viv.

But while I was approaching the booth, I saw another head at the other side of the booth. It was Viv's. But.. that means...

The head started to turn around. I saw a small nose, freckles and blue eyes appear. It was Sara.

Sara seemed to be startled too. She looked at Viv and Lisa and rolled her eyes.

Sara's POV

Lisa and Viv decided to take me to the bakery, I have absolutely no idea why, but I agreed anyway.

We picked a booth and ordered our food.

I saw Viv looking at the shop window and back to her watch the entire time. 'Hey Viv, are you waiting for someone', I eventually asked.

'Uhm no, of course not', she said.

That's when I heard the door of the bakery open. At first, I didn't really pay attention, but then I saw Viv looking at the door and back at me.

I knew that could only mean one thing..

I slowly turned around. And there she was.

Of course it had to be Leah. I looked at Viv and Lisa and rolled my eyes. 'You'll regret this', I whispered to Viv.

Leah was slowly approaching the booth and I saw Viv and Lisa getting up.

No no no no, I wasn't ready to talk to Leah alone.

Viv, Lisa and Leah exchanged a hug and then Viv and Lisa left the bakery. Leah approached me and sat on the opposite side of the booth.

'So, uhmm', I started. Leah looked me in the eyes. 'Sara I'm sorry ok, I never meant for you to get mad at me, but I'm your big sis. I need to watch over you', she said.

Suddenly I felt a wave of guilt washing over me. She agreed to take care of me, if not, I would be in an orphanage right now. 'I'm really sorry Leah', I started sobbing a bit. Leah got up and took the spot next to me.

She just hugged me. 'Shhh it's ok munchkin', she comforted me. I hugged her back.

Leah's POV

I hugged her tight, not intending to ever let her go again. 'So, will you come back home Sara', I began carefully. 'Of course Leah, I love you', she said. 'Aww, I love you too munchkin', I said while rubbing her head.

'Heyyyy stop that', she said while containing her laughter.

We walked outside only to find Lisa and Viv waiting in their car. 'Took you long enough', Viv yelled.

We all laughed and went home.

~ later that day (like 8pm) ~

We decided we were going to binge watch a serie.

'I want to watch The 100', Jill yelled and grabbed the remote.

We all agreed, you can't argue with an excited Jill.

There were quite a few jump scares. Every time, without realizing, I grabbed Jordan's hand. She didn't seem to mind, which was really sweet of her, she knows I hate jump scares.

Jordan's POV

We were watching the 100 on Netflix in the living room. Every time there was a jump scare, Leah grabbed my hand. It was kinda cute.

When the 12th episode ending, Jill and I saw that Leah and Sara were already sleeping. Jill turned off the tv.

Jill carried Sara to her room and I carried Leah. I put her down on the bed, trying not to wake her up. I put her under a blanket and took off her socks. 

When I woke up the next morning I turned around and Leah was still sleeping.

She looked really cute while sleeping, so I took a picture. I decided to post it on my Instagram story.

(Just pretend that she's sleeping on a bed)
I grinned and I fell asleep again.

Leah's POV

When I woke  I saw a notification:
@jordannobbs tagged you in a story

I clicked on the notification and saw a picture of me sleeping. 'Jordan Nobbs', I yelled.

Jordan immediately sat up. She looked at me with a confused face but she soon realized what I was talking about.

'Sorry', she grinned and she ran out of the room. I started chasing her but I bumped into Sara.

'Oh good morning Leah', she said while laughing. 'What's so funny', I asked.

She pointed at my hair and bursted out in laughter.

I quickly ran to a mirror and saw that my hair looked like a bird nest. I locked myself in the bathroom and started fixing my hair.

About an hour later my hair was finally done and I unlocked the bathroom door.

When I got into the living room Sara immediately made a few comments about me taking an hour to do my hair.

Jordan grinned a bit at Sara's jokes. I saw it and gave her the stare of death which made her shut up.

Sara POV

We were all eating our breakfast when the doorbell rang. I quickly got up.

'I'll get it', I yelled. Too late, Leah had already opened the door.

It was Brady. And he was holding my panties.

I knew Leah would recognize them, so I quickly hid behind Jordan.

'Thanks for bringing them back Brady, have a nice day', Leah said surprisingly calm.

But boy was I wrong.

The second she closed the door, she threw my panties on the ground and Jordan had to hold her back.

'I trusted you Sara', she screamed in my face. She tried to hit me but Jordan grabbed her hands.

'Leah calm down', Jordan whispered.

Leah started to calm down. She sat on the couch with Jordan still holding her hands down.

'I'm ok Jordan thanks', she said while removing her hands from Jordan's grasp.

'Now where were we Sara', she said. I could sense a little bit of sarcasm in her voice.

But I knew this day was far from over.

Heyyy, thank you for reading my story again. I'm really sorry I didn't upload sooner, but school rlly has been a pain in the ass. I hoped you still liked the story though. Recommendations on how to continue the story are always welcome :) ( yes I'm going to try to update the next chapter a bit sooner but I can't promise anything :/)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

241K 11.1K 32
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
959K 21.8K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
82K 1.9K 33
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
191K 19K 24
"๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...