A Chance To Be With You ✓

By NeverEndingStory4You

[ᴀ ᴛᴀᴇᴋᴏᴏᴋ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ] ☞ Fetus writing, this work is very old. I'd recommend and appreciate it if you'd read... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
Epilogue

28

3.9K 182 12
By NeverEndingStory4You

Jungkook's POV

"...And so you slept on this couch?" I hummed, swallowing my last piece of breakfast.

"Yeah, so could you please use one of your witch tricks to get rid of all of the scary creatures in my room? Then I can sleep peacefully. My back hurts from sleeping here." I faked a cry.

"Tsk. It's not my fault that you decided to sleep here. And no, I don't have a witch trick that--"

Jimin's giggle made Hoseok and I turn to him.

"What?" I asked curiously.

"N-nothing." Jimin waved it off. Hoseok mumbled something I couldn't hear.

Narrator's POV

At that moment, Taehyung walked in the room. When his eyes fell on Jungkook, he walked towards him. "Let's go, we need to get your clothes."

Jungkook nodded and stood up, trailing after the Alpha.

Jimin giggled once again, making Hoseok glare at him.

"You never saw a spider, did you?" Jimin pressed his lips into a thin line with big eyes, looking like a guilty toddler.

Jungkook's POV

"W-wait! I'm not that quick! I panted, trying to catch up with the speed-walking Taehyung.
"I'm not even hurrying, why are you so slow?" He stopped and turned around, looking at me.

I looked at the ground, waiting for him to speak up.

"Okay, you know what? Let's just change into our wolf form."

I widened my eyes. "B-but--"

You've never seen me in my wolf form before, what if you think I'm ugly?

"Just shift already." I watched him changing into his enormous black wolf form, his coat being very fluffy and thick.

I shakily inhaled, closing my eyes and I shifted into mine too.

I saw his expressions change dramatically when I looked up at him.

I was not even half his size.

Taehyung's POV

If I was in my human form, my jaw would've dropped.

Cause I'm not going to lie, his wolf is drop dead gorgeous.

His silverish coat reminds me of my Lycan eyes.

And he's so tiny, he looks so vulnerable. My wolf just wants to protect him with all his might.

I shook my head and turned back around, walking further.

Jungkook's POV

As I watched him shake his head, an inaudible whimper left my throat.

So he also dislikes my wolf..

I followed Taehyung with my tail between my legs, my wolf not being able to withstand the feeling of being rejected by his mate.

I tried to focus on other things, accepting my fate subconsciously.

I looked around, noticing we were getting closer and closer to our old borderline.

When I saw the old pack house in the distance, memories came crashing back in.

When we came closer, I saw that there still were a few dead bodies, the smell was disgusting.

Dried blood was still there, just not that obvious anymore unless you really focus on it.

I changed back into my human form when I saw Taehyung shift too.

I never dared to look at him, not after he disliked my wolf form.

I put my shaky hand on the doorknob and entered the pack house, or well, what was left.

Everything was a huge mess. Glass was everywhere, tables, chairs, everything was scattered on the floor.

There were even leaves blown in the house, due to the storm.

Tears sprung in my eyes, seeing our old pack house in this state. It's where I grew up in.

My mother died while giving birth to me and I've never known my dad. Jimin's dad said that my father ran after he found out that my mom was pregnant.

You see, my mom and dad weren't actual mates. That's why my dad could run. They fell in love without the mate bond. So when my dad ran away, there was a possibility that he went to his real mate, if he already found her.

Luckily, I grew up together with Jimin. My best friend since childhood.

Since Jimin's dad couldn't raise me due to the fact he was the Alpha and already had a son, they found a she wolf who wanted to fulfill my mom's role.

Unfortunately, when I became 15, she died while she went hunting with a few other wolves. A deer pierced her stomach with it's antlers, and she was too far gone to be saved.

I was alone ever since, except for the fact I had Jimin, of course.

Shaking off those thoughts, I walked to my old room, upstairs.

I hesitated before opening the door, not even surprised that it was just like downstairs. A huge mess.

I walked to the closet, which happily enough was still whole. I grabbed the suitcase and stuffed all of the clothes I had, in it.

Once done, I was about to go back downstairs when my eyes fell on the edge of a paper, buried in sand.

I sat down on my knees and pulled it out, blowing away the sand and I took a closer look.

The tears that where in my eyes for sometime, now immediately spilled.

It's the drawing Ji-ho made for me.

~Flashback~

"K-koowkie! Look! I mwade something for you!" The small pup Ji-ho came running towards me, handing me a cute drawing.

Two stickman figures standing next to each other, a sun in the corner of the paper and grass on the bottom.

"This is me, and this is you!" Ji-ho pointed out, smiling while doing so.

"It's very pretty! Thank you!" I smiled, happy with the small gesture.

"Kwookie, look! A rabbit! Can you catch it?" Ji-ho asked with hopefully eyes. I glanced at the rabbit, sighing. "We don't see rabbits like that, Ji-ho. They're for hunting." I carefully explained.

His eyes widened. "B-but how?! He's so cwute!"

"But you are cuter." I started, poking his small chubby cheek. "And you need to grow. You and I, both need to eat. And since I want you to stay this cute, you will have to eat."

Ji-ho nodded, understanding. "'M hungry now. Can you catch it so we can eat it?"

I laughed. That escalated quickly.

"I'll try, okay?" He jumped up and down, excited.

"Yesh! I want to learn!"

~End of flashback~

Taehyung's POV

I groaned impatiently. What's taking him so long?!

I walked up the stairs, peeking through the gap of the door, seeing Jungkook in his room staring at something in his hands.

I quietly entered his room, standing next to him.

It was a drawing, probably made by a very young pup.

That's when a tear dropped onto the paper, immediately vanishing since the paper absorbed it.

I glanced at Jungkook and now saw how tears were rolling down his cheeks uncontrollably.

My heart stung a bit, seeing him like this. After all, this is my fault. I took over their pack, in an hour changing everyone's lives.

And mostly, I know what it feels like to miss someone who's very dear to you.

Before I even knew what I was doing, I softly pulled the omega in a hug.

He responded quickly, tightly holding onto my shirt while he sobbed like never before.

The drawing floated to the ground, the wind making it last longer in the air.

"Sshh. Don't cry. I'm here, okay?" I tried to comfort him. He nodded, quieting down after a little while.

He stepped back and wiped his eyes, sniffling a bit.

"T-thank you.." He said, mumbling something after it.

"I can't hear you while you mumble like that.." I trailed off.

"Your scent, you're doing it again. It's nice."

My eyes widened, realizing what he was talking about.

I frantically looked around the room, my eyes falling onto a shattered mirror.

My eyes were bright silver, my scent filled up the whole room and I looked back at Jungkook, thanking the dear moon goddess that the boy was looking down to the ground, not daring to look up.

"We need to go." I stated seriously, grabbing his upper arm and dragging him with me downstairs while taking his suitcase with me in my other hand.

My scent lingered in the air, and I wanted to run back to our packhouse using full speed, remembering that Jungkook would never catch up with me.

I don't want other packs to smell my scent, since not everyone is as innocent as Jungkook is. Most wolves here surely know what a Lycan smells like.

We both changed in our wolf form and I bit into the suitcase, dragging it with me like that.

Hopefully we'll not encounter any difficulties on our way back..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

176K 6K 26
when ,due to a past event Taehyung don't want an Alpha as a mate but got two Alphas in return,and that to be true bloods. So what happens next, let's...
249K 19.6K 53
Trilogy #1 In the werewolf society, Alphas are the most dominant ones, they are the ones who dominate, they are the ones who lead. Sigmas, on the ot...
212K 9K 36
"Do you really wanna know?" Jungkook asked with his eyebrows raised. "Yes I do." I said confidently. "I warned you, Y/n. So don't regret it later." H...
501K 22.2K 15
[COMPLETED] in which Jeon Jungkook an alpha has lost all hopes of finding his mate.he believed he will be forever alone as he was blessed with the gi...