ANGEL (ON-HOLD)

By Linajollys

Getting bullied on your first day of school is acceptable but receiving letters from a weirdo who knows your... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9

INTRODUCTION

128 37 11
By Linajollys

Hi this is my first book so thank you for checking it out.

Am not the type to write and write so this will be short.

Due to the Covid-19 lock-down that I found this new talent.

I wouldn't want to bore you with the unwanted information.

And am not very good with my grammar so I apologise for any future mistakes.

So no copy rights allowed I don't give threats so "don't copy or else 😠" that is just a friendly advice from a friend 😊.

So without so wasting more of your time.

Your friend,
LJ

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8M 89.6K 141
Soon to be Published under GSM Darlene isn't a typical high school student. She always gets in trouble in her previous School in her grandmother's pr...
110K 3.5K 32
[ONGOING 🔞] #8 insanity :- Wed, May 15, 2024. #2 yanderefanfic :- Sat, May 18, 2024. After y/n became an orphan, she had to do everything by herself...
47.6K 3.1K 26
|ongoing| Ivana grew up alone. She was alone since the day she was born and she was sure she would also die alone. Without anyone by her side she str...
173K 1.1K 34
spoiler "Berani main-main sama gue iya? Gimana kalau gue ajak lo main bareng diranjang, hm? " ucap kilian sambil menujukan smirk nya. Sontak hal ter...