Rejected and left pregnant

By artlover241

A seventeen-year-old Kathryn Emilia Montgomery, was abused, hated, and treated like an omega by her own pack... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
THIS IS NOT A CHAPTER
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Epilogue
Second book
Kidnapped By My Mate [18+]

Chapter 5

30.5K 770 286
By artlover241

Kevin's P.O.V.

After school, when I went home, I played COD. I was getting hungry after a while, so I went to the kitchen. Nothing was made and I was getting pissed off.

I stormed to Kathryn's room. I pounded the door angrily.

"Hey bitch, get your fat ass out of your room and make us dinner! We're hungry!" I yelled.

No sound was made.

"I mean it, bitch! Don't make your punishment worse if you don't open the door now!"

Still nothing. Now I'm getting suspicious. I barged in to find half empty closet and two letters with her scent on it.

Toby's P.O.V.

I was making out with Ariana (a.k.a. the hottest girl in school and an A class slut) when someone mind linked me.

'Toby, come over here. We have a situation.' my Beta spoke.

I growled that he interrupted my make out moment with Ariana. Damn him, I mean I am making out with Ariana!

'But she's not as hot as our MATE' my wolf yelled at me.

'Shut up' I said to my wolf.

'I'm coming. Be there in a sec.' I mind linked to Kevin.

"Babe, I'm sorry. I got to go. I got a situation to handle. I'll see you tomorrow?" I asked Ariana.

"Sure, but you have to make it up to me, and I think you know what I mean."

I left to go to where Kevin is.

When I saw Kevin, I realized I am in my mate's room. Why did I call her my mate. She is not worthy of being my mate.

'She is worth everything. She's sexy, beautiful, and has eyes of an angel.' my wolf said to me.

I was started to get really annoyed by my wolf because all he talks about is Kathryn.

"What did you call me here for?"

"Take a look at the letters. One is for me and one for her mate. She 's gone."

"What did you mean by GONE!!" I yelled at him. He flinched.

"I mean she packed her stuff up and left." He said with tears starting to form in his eyes.

"It's all my fault. I should of protected my sister, not bully her. I should never have hurt her. I guess I just wanted to take it out on somebody when mom and dad died." he said the last part a little quieter.

"Give me the letter!" I commended him with my Alpha commend voice.

I snatched the letter and read it.

Dear 'MATE',

You know? I thought when I find my mate, he would at least try to protect me. But NOOO!! He just rejected me. You know something? You didn't even bother to get to know me before you reject me. I mean what kind of person is like that? So I will say this once and hopefully only once; I Kathryn Emilia Montgomery, accept your rejection Toby Martinez, Alpha of Red Moon pack. Don't try to look for me, I don't want to be found.

Bye bitch,
Kathryn

When I finished reading the letter, I dropped on my knees and start to let my tears out as I shook violently. Right now, I didn't care that someone is watching me. I lost someone perfect for me...

Kathryn's P.O.V.

I kept running until dawn, then I decided to get some rest. I wonder how I every made it through when running for over 12 hours. I was running from state to state. I don't exactly know where I am now, but I really just don't care. I just want to be as far away as possible. When I stopped, I my whole body felt so tense and exhausted. The only thing I feel like doing at this very moment is to close my eyes and to fall asleep. Not to self, find the closest airport.

I finally I just found a hotel room, big yet comfy, and it's not too elegant.

I went inside the hotel called "La belle de la Rose." Inside, I can tell why it's named 'the beauty of the rose', it's because the walls have rose designs on it and there are a bouquet of roses in the lobby room.

"Hello. How may I help you, dear?" A women around the age of 50 asked me.

"I'd like a room please."

"Guest room or a suite, miss?"

"Guest."

She handed me a card and off I went to my room. When I went to the room, it was cosy. The walls were checkerboards of beige and light brown. The bed is beige with a thick brown line. The pillows are also beige, but with a dark brown designs on it. Right beside the bed is a black leather chair with a small wooden table beside it. Beside the chair is a huge window with the most beautiful view of the city.

The bright orange and yellow colours are defecting off of the buildings and windows, and it's just an amazing moment.

So I made a plan. I'll sleep for a few hours, get airplane tickets, and then I'll go to the airport with my unpacked bags.

But first, where shall I fly off to. It should be somewhere where it's not too popular, but somewhere where it's still a nice place.

So I decided to go to Europe, and I symmetrize a few countries;

- Spain
- Russia
- Italy
- England
- France

But for now, I will sleep for a couple of hours. I went into the soft covers and let the darkness take over.

...

I woke up a couple of hours later. Now, it's time to start the plan. So I narrowed down to the top two countries;

- England
- France

So I thought about it for a few minutes and I chose France. I mean nobody expects me to be in France, I mean I don't speak French well. But I know enough.

So I ordered three tickets so I can have it all to myself. I don't want to sit next to a stranger.

I finished paying for my ticket, took my bag, and checked myself out of the hotel.

I called the taxi and told him to take me to the airport. When I was finally on the plain, I relaxed a little. I found out I am in Colorado, which is quite far from California (where my old pack ; Red Moon is).

The plane started to raise as I gripped the seat. It's my first time, I mean come on, who wouldn't be a little scared.

An hour later, I rushed to the bathroom. I puked my guts out a few times. Probably just air sick. But it happened quite a lot during the ride.

When we finally landed, I called a taxi to take me to a hotel. I am now staying in a hotel called "Hotel du Mont Blanc". It's quite a lovely hotel.

I checked myself a room.

"Bonjour, comment purse-je tu aider? (Hello, how may I help you?)" The inn keeper asked.

"Je voudrais une chambre, se il vous plaît (I would like a room, please)" I responded. When I got a room, I dropped off my bags there, took a shower and got dressed. As soon as I finished getting dressed, I went outside to explore the city.

I went to a little cafe down the steer of the hotel and bought myself french vanilla.

I also bought a newspaper so I can see available jobs.

As I sat down, a scent hit my nose. A wolf scent. 'Shit' I cursed to myself.

I tried to escape, but a pair of hands pulled me back.

"Come with me, rouge. Don't make a scene in front of the humans." he whispered to my ear.

I was too afraid, so I nodded my head.

When we arrived to what it looks like a pack house, the werewolf pulled me, gripping me so hard, making it impossible to escape its grip.

"Where are you taking me?" I can't help but ask.

"To my Alpha." he replied. I was so scared when he told me this.

He dragged me until we reached in front of two dark wood doors.

He knocked.

"Entrez (enter)" a voice called from behind the doors.

He pushed the doors and pulled me inside.

"Excuse moi Alpha, but this rouge was trespassing into the territory" he explained.

"Merci, Ryan" oh so that's the werewolf's name was.

"Put her to the cells. I'll have a talk with her later" said the Alpha.

"Qui, Alpha (yes, alpha)." Ryan bowed.

He took me to the cells which smells like piss, blood, and vomit. It smells like death.

He violently shoved me into a cell. I didn't dare to sit or get closed to the walls and bars. who knows what bacteria was on it.

What felt like a life time, I heard footsteps getting closer.

"State your business, rouge" the Alpha said in anger. The two boys from behind him smirked.

"I-I didn't know I was on your territory, sir" I said with terror in my voice.

"Why are you here then?"

I didn't answer at first.

"TELL ME, OR YOU WILL GET PUNISHED!" He boomed.

"I-I r-ran away-y fr-rom my pack, s-sir" I stuttered quietly.

"Why?" He asked.

"Because my pack abused me, and I found my mate just to be rejected. Even my own brother hates me. So I ran away, could bare being there another moment" I said so quietly that I don't even know if he heard it.

"WHAT?!? WHAT KIND OF A PACK DOES THAT TO THEIR MEMBER?!? WHAT KIND OF PERSON REJECTS A BEAUTIFUL MATE?!? (I blushed on that comment) WHAT KIND OF A--" he went on and on.

When he finished, he asked me, "What pack are you from?"

"Red moon" I answered not sure if he knows the pack, even though it's the strongest and biggest pack in America.

"The one from America?" He asks.

I nodded my head.

"I'm sorry to hear that. My name is Derek. If you want, you can join the pack? We don't hurt each other in this pack unless you include Lilly a.k.a. the pack slut." He said with sincere in his voice.

I thought about it for a few seconds, but then I noises my head.

Than a HUGE grin appeared on his face like a child on Christmas. I chuckled at that.

"Oh, I have my things back in the 'Hotel du Mont Blanc' the hotel I was staying in" I said.

"No problem. My third command can get you your things" Derek assured me.

Relief filled my body.

"Now let's go to your new room" he said with a familiar smile, like the one when someone is going to prank you. I was worried, but I brushed it aside.

When we got infront of two white painted wooden doors, I gasped at what I saw...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

>>The picture on the side is the hotel room that she stayed in Colorado<<

COMMENT.

VOTE.

LOVE Y'ALL,
Artlover241

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.6K 425 23
"Please sir it was a mistake, I didn't-" "I'll show you a mistake!" The Alpha said as he grabbed me by my hair and dragged me all across the floor he...
3.3M 85.4K 37
Lillian Wilson A 20-year old werewolf. Ever since her mother died, her father and pack abuse her. She's been mute since she was 15 and only talks t...
460K 13.9K 21
After her mom died, her Dad, who blamed her for the death of her mother, started beating her everyday. She's been told that she's a slut, a whore, a...
6M 164K 36
Lilly Moore has been abused her entire life. Never having learned how to speak, she talks in fractured sentences. No one taught her about life, leavi...