No Control āœ“

By feverdreamhigh

ā› I lost my way all the way to you, and in you I found all the way back to me āœ ā”ā” Everyone knows that no on... More

: Notice :
#1 : Interview
#2 : First Impressions
# 3 : Boss
#4 : First Task
#5 : Punishment
#6 : The Talk
#7 : Lunch
#8 : The Contract
#9 : Beautiful
#10 : Anne Styles
#11 : Different
#12 : Normal
#13 : Trapped
#14 : Worried
#15 : Shoot
#16 : Jasmine
#17 : Movies
#18 : Warning
#19 : Spy
#20 : Duty
#21 : Changing The Contract
#22 : Nashville
#23 : James
#24 : Ice Cream
#25: Dinner With The Swift's
#26 : Abigail & Karlie
#27 : Thinking Of You
#28 : Country Music
#29 : Morning Kiss
#30 : James' Confession
#32 : Scott's Plan
#33 : Back in London
#34 : Breakfast
#35 : 5 Questions
#36 : Lunch With Liam
#37 : Lea
#38 : Waiting For You
#39 : Harry's Bestfriends
#40 : Liam & Kate
#41 : Confused
#42 : Perfect Together
#43 : Kissing
#44 : Stay Away
#45 : Another Option
#46 : Sparks Fly
#47 : Disappointed
#48 : Goodbye
#49 : Changed
#50 : Gemma
#51 : The Fashion Show
#52 : Want You Back
#53 : Mad
#54 : Jealous
#55 : Sorry
#56 : Harry & Liam
#57 : London
#58 : Best Surprise
#59 : Liam's Engagement Party
#60 : End
Bonus : The Wedding

#31 : Choice

820 47 16
By feverdreamhigh

"Feeling better?" Harry asked, putting a cup of warm coffee on the table in front of Taylor and another cup of warm coffee on the side of the table. Taylor smiled thinly and nodded her head. Harry pulled out a chair and sat on his original place.

"Thank you, Harry." Taylor said quickly. Harry raised an eyebrow.

"For what?" Harry asked, with a confused look on his face. Taylor smiled again, grabbing her coffee cup and started to drink slowly before putting the cup back on the table.

"You helped me again, when I didn't know what to do. You helped me so much." Harry smiled back.

"You've helped me a lot too. So, we're balanced, right?"

And then, silence fell between them. Taylor lowered her head, staring at the steam rising from the cup with a blank stare, while Harry only watched her sympathetically. Harry hates seeing Taylor like this. Harry hates seeing her being so quiet. Harry prefers to be with the Taylor who's very talkative, and who brightens up anyone's spirit when she's around. Harry took a deep breath and sighed slowly, before looking out at the window of the cafe, where he and Taylor were currently in.

"In the past, when I recently just moved to my new home in London, I had friends. All of them were men. There were four of us. We knew each other because our parents were in very good terms with each other, even though it was only a business relationship. But the four of them were the first friends I ever had. I already consider them as my own brothers. "

Taylor looked up, when Harry was starting to tell one of his stories. Taylor was always interested in hearing Harry's story. He has a life that Taylor thinks is strange and interesting at the same time. But Taylor never imagined how would she be or act if she was in the same position as Harry.

"The five of us are very close. We do everything together. All of that happened because we have the same background. We both received less parental attention. We both received less teaching about socialization. We always get what we want, without needing to know where we got it. " Harry took a breath and turned his gaze to Taylor. Harry smiled thinly.

"Until finally, a girl came into our lives. At that time, we were still around fourteen years old.  Since the girl's arrival, everything changed. The five of us competed with each other to get the girl's attention. Until finally, one by one, we began to distance ourselves from each other. " Harry bowed his head.

"One by one my friends gave up and stayed away. One went to Bradford, because wanted to develop his talent in the field of drawing, one went to Ireland who did nothing and another went to Doncaster to join one of the existing football clubs there, given his talent in that field." Taylor was still paying close attention to Harry's story.

"Then, there remained two people, namely: me and one of my friends. We competed healthily before finally, my friend experienced something he had never expected before. His parents had a car accident and passed away. His parents' company which was painstakingly built up, was taken over by someone else who they trusted deeply. My friend was experiencing depression, before finally, my parents decided to help in his life. " Harry took a breath and slowed it down.

"But, since then, things have really changed. Me and him are no longer close, like we used to be. He's being cold to me and I'm returning the same gesture to him. I don't know what's in his mind. " Harry smiled sadly and Taylor held her breath for a moment. Taylor was silent, trying to process the meaning of Harry's story and a name appeared in her mind.

"Harry, the friend you were just talking about, is it. . . Liam?" Taylor asked doubtfully. Harry raised his face quickly, staring at Taylor with his brows knitted together.

"How did you know?" Harry asked in surprise. Taylor smiled.

"Liam once told me that he grew up with you."

"Only that?" asked Harry again. Taylor nodded her head. Taylor folded her arms over her chest before asking a question.

"Then what about the girl? Who did the girl choose?" Taylor asked curiously. Harry shrugged.

"I don't know about her anymore. She just disappeared before making a choice. Maybe she found someone right for her."

"But what if all of a sudden, she comes back and says she chooses you? Are you going to be with her?" Taylor doesn't know where the question came from. The question popped right into her mind, just like that.

Although, Taylor herself was afraid to hear the answer to that question. Harry paused and looked at the streets outside the cafe. Taylor sighed. Apparently, Taylor was able to confirm clearly. Harry is still thinking about the girl. The girl must be Harry's first love. The reason is, many people say that first love is the most difficult love to forget. The girl must've left a lot  of memories in Harry's mind.

Suddenly, Harry looked back at Taylor, asking almost the same question. "And what if James ended his relationship with his fiancée before you return to London with me and he expresses his feelings to you, would you accept him?" Taylor paused while thinking.

For some reason, she didn't think about James that often anymore. In fact, the thought of James is already slowly disappearing from her mind. In the past, James was constantly in Taylor's mind, almost twenty-four hours. Now, James rarely appears in Taylor's mind, not unless someone mentions his name, but that was the only time Taylor would actually think of him.

Taylor reached for her coffee cup and drank her coffee slowly before putting it back on the table.

"Why didn't you answer my question?" Taylor asked, in a tone full of interrogation. Harry raised a brow.

"You haven't answered my question either."

Taylor averted her gaze away from his green sparkling eyes before her stare stopped at her own coffee cup. Taylor stared at the cup while she answered Harry's question.

"I don't want to be with James anymore. He'll only be my friend, and it'll stay that way."

"Don't you like him?" Harry asked, crossing his arms in front of his chest as Taylor nodded her head.

"Yes, I really liked him. I even thought that I loved him at some point, but as time went by, I just realized that I only liked and loved him as a friend. I had hoped for something more, but the longer I thought, we're not meant to be together. And we're only meant to be friends." Harry smiled and leaned his back against the back of the chair where he was sitting. His eyes examined Taylor in detail, before finally replying to her.

"I'll answer your question." Taylor raised a brow at Harry's words. Harry was still staring at her, with a smile on his lips.

"If the girl comes and decided to choose me, I'll most likely say to her, 'you're too late and get out of my sight'."Taylor widened her eyes at Harry's words.

"Sounds very sadistic." Taylor commented. Harry chuckled.

"I am sadistic. Did you just found out?" Taylor joined in chuckles.

Harry slightly bent his position and folded his arms on the table. His eyes looking deep into Taylor's ocean blue eyes.

"Do you know why I'd ask her to leave?" Harry asked. Taylor went silent, biting her lower lip, realizing that Harry was teasing her, again. Taylor shook her head innocently while Harry grinned.

"Because I've made my own choice and the decision I've made is a thousand times more worth than her." Harry moved his hand, reaching for Taylor's hand which was on the table. Harry held her hand gently, his eyes stared deeply into Taylor's blue ones.

"And you're my choice, Taylor Swift."

Taylor could feel the air thinning whenever Harry created an unexpected atmosphere. Taylor was unable to do anything when Harry's hand gently caressed her hand.

Taylor has to admit that she always feels comfortable whenever she comes in contact with Harry. It feels very different, a feeling that she hasn't experienced before. But on the other hand, she still doesn't know whether she is truly falling in love with Harry or not.

"Harry," Taylor called. Her tone sounded very resigned.

"Yes?" Taylor inhaled and exhaled quickly. Taylor pulled a smile on her lips.

"I think you're right."

"Right? About what?" Harry asked in surprise.

"About you and me, that we both must learn to know and love each other."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.4K 629 21
"A relationship with no trust is like a phone with no signal, you just play games." [One Shot About Harry and Taylor]
529K 24.7K 28
Brandon Kpor known as OG falls in love with mystery woman Alexis Jenkins. After one night will Brandon see her again? ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
13.5K 297 25
Brent and Pierson's life as a Couple
50.2K 3.4K 29
"She is definitely not yours." Started: December 2015 Finished: July 2016 THIS IS THE FIRST EVER ZAYLOR FANFIC IN THE HISTORY OF ALL TIMES. CREATED...