Coming Out [boyxboy]

By SkeneKidz

Travis Blake and Gavin Drake have been best friends since they were infants. They share an impossibly close b... More

Coming Out [boyxboy]
Coming Out {2}
Coming Out {3}
Coming Out {4}
Coming Out {5}
Coming Out {6}
Coming Out {7}
Coming Out {8}
Coming Out {9}
Coming Out {10}
Coming Out {11}
Coming Out {12}
Coming Out {13}
Coming Out {14}
Coming Out {15}
Coming Out {16}
Coming Out {17}
Coming Out {18}
Coming Out {19}
Coming Out {20}
Coming Out {21}
Coming Out {22}
Coming Out {24}
Coming Out {25}
Coming Out {26}
Coming Out {27}
Coming Out {28}
Coming Out {29}
Coming Out {30} END

Coming Out {23}

16.6K 660 205
By SkeneKidz

                I rolled over and slowly cracked my eyes open. I was confused for a minute as my eyes rested on Alex before remembering that my friends had slept over last night.

                Alex noticed me staring at him and offered me a shy smile. “Good morning Trav,” he said.

                “Morning Alex,” I greeted, slowly sitting up and rubbing my eyes.

                “Can I just lick your body?” Gav asked, staring at my bare chest.

                “Do you always start your mornings like that?” I asked, shoving Gav away from me and shaking my head.

                “I mean, I’ll lick Alex’s body,” Gage offered, staring at us from my bed. He eyed Alex and smirked, shooting a flirtatious wink at him.

                “No. He’s my date!” I said sternly, wrapping my arms around Alex’s neck.

                His bare, cold skin against mine caused me to shiver. Alex’s face had turned bright red at the contact, and I offered him a comforting smile.

                “Threesome!”  Gav screamed, jumping on me and Alex.

                “And you’re supposed to be the only straight guy in the room,” Gage grumbled, watching us.

                Gav had me pressed flat against Alex, and I mentally groaned.

                The boy that was going to be my date was lying under me, his face so close to mine that our foreheads nearly touched, and the boy that I was in love with had his comforting weight pressed against the backside of my body firmly.

                Nope, nothing to be uncomfortable about.

                “Gav, get off me!” I whined, shifting to push him off of me.

                Alex and I both made choked noises as my movement caused me to grind my front against Alex, and my back against Gav. Oh my freaking god, could this get any more awkward?

                And the answer was yes, yes it could.

                Gage exploded into laughter. He was laughing so hard that after a few seconds, he ended up sounding like a dying seal. He slapped his hands over his mouth as he watched us.

                “Oh now that’s attractive!” I snapped, frustrated that he wasn’t helping us out of this situation.

                “Gav, get off!” I begged after listening to Gage’s dying seal laughter for a few more seconds.

                “Aw but Trav! I FEEL SO CLOSE TO YOU RIGHT NOW!” he sang, wrapping his arms around my neck.

                “This is so uncomfortable,” I groaned, trying not to move. I didn’t want to grind against Alex or Gav again.

                I looked down and noticed that Alex was redder than I had ever seen him before. Me grinding on the poor kid had probably just made our relationship extremely awkward.

                Gav rolled off of me and, in the process, pushed me against Alex again. I rolled off of him as fast as I could and quickly glanced to make sure that I didn’t have a…little situation…

                I relaxed instantly when I saw that everyone was saved from more embarrassment. I offered Alex my hand and pulled him into a sitting position.

                “I’m sorry!” I apologized awkwardly.

                “It’s o-okay,” he mumbled, barely audible. “It wasn’t your fault.”

                I shot a glare at Gav. “Have I ever told you how much I hate you? Because I hate you a lot.”

                “I know!” Gav said joyfully, jumping on me and tackle me onto the air mattress. He smiled down at me as he pinned me there. “Now admit you love you!”

                “No!” I argued, trying to struggle free.

                “Tell me you love me!” Gav whined, not letting me get away.

                “Fine! I love you!” I cried.

                “YAY!” Gav cheered, pulling me into a tight hug. “TRAVIS BLAKE AND I ARE IN LOVE!”

                “Oh god! Get off me!” I whined.

                “YEA, YEA. SCREAM MY NAME TRAV.”

                “I WASN’T SCREAMING YOUR NAME. YOUR NAME ISN’T GOD. YOUR INITIALS ARE GOD.”

                Gav released me and gave me puppy-dog eyes. “My tummy go ROAR!” he whined, placing his hands over his stomach as it growled loudly.

                I rolled my eyes and stood up, my friends copying me. Gage had gotten his laughter under control by this point.

                “That was a cute laugh Gage,” I said, raising an eyebrow as we left my room and made our way down the hall to the kitchen.

                “Fuck you!” he whined.

                “Lovely language to hear first thing in the morning Gage,” my dad said, setting a large plate of pancakes down. “I heard you boys doing whatever it is you do in there, so I made you breakfast. I know Trav and Gav have the appetite of a whale.”

                “Aw dad you’re the best!” I said cheerfully.

                We sat down and began to eat hungrily. Well, except for Alex. He just kind of picked at a pancake, his face back to its normal color.

                The doorbell rang and I watched curiously as my dad disappeared downstairs to open the door. I shrugged it off and continued eating.

                My dad returned and I stared at him, swallowing down my food. “Who was at the door, dad?” I asked.

                My face paled as my question was answered a second later.

                Collin followed my dad into the kitchen and shot me a glare. He looked like he would prefer being continuously stabbed than be in my house.

                “Collin!” Alex said in surprise, shifting so that Collin wouldn’t be able to see his barely eaten breakfast. “What are you doing here?”

                “I tried to call you, but your phone is off,” Collin said.     

                “Oh-Sorry! I forgot to turn it on when we woke up this morning,” Alex said apologetically.

                “It’s okay. Just finish eating and then we have to go,” Collin said, reaching out and ruffling Alex’s hair.

                I noticed that Alex’s hair never seemed to look messy. His golden, slightly curly hair seemed to always rest in perfect place, even when Collin ruffled it, or when he had just slept on it.

                “Why? I don’t want to leave,” Alex said, frowning deeply.

                “Sorry buddy, but mom has to go to work in an hour, and she doesn’t want dad alone at the house. He doesn’t feel good today. So I wouldn’t be able to pick you up any other time. Mom won’t get out until late,” Collin explained, looking like he suddenly felt bad. He may hate us, but he hated seeing Alex upset even more.

                “We can drop him off later,” I said, looking at my dad, who nodded.

                Collin looked at me, frustration clear on his face. He didn’t want to leave his baby brother with a bunch of “faggots”, but he also didn’t want to make Alex mad at him by forcing him to leave.

                “Fine,” he growled at last, glaring at me. “Alex, you can stay.”

                Alex gave Collin a small, but honest, smile. “Thank you Collin. I’m sorry you came out here to pick me up for nothing.”

                “Don’t worry about it kid,” Collin said, walking over and hugging Alex. He noticed Alex’s uneaten breakfast and sighed in annoyance.

                He pulled away from Alex and crossed his arms, giving Alex a stern look. “But, you know, I have some time before I have to get home. So maybe I’ll stick around and, you know, make sure you eat.”

                “Alex, you better eat so that we can this asshole out of Trav’s house,” Gage said, speaking as if Collin wasn’t even there.

                “You want to start shit with me, faggot? Because I’m not in the mood,” Collin snarled.

                “Aw, what’s wrong? Upset that your little brother chose a group of faggots over you?” Gage asked, smirking.

                “Happy thoughts,” dad said, shaking his head at them. “Happy thoughts in my kitchen, please. My pancakes don’t appreciate the arguing.”

                “Collin, stop it. You are mean to Trav, Gav, and Gage. Please stop it,” Alex begged silently, gripping Collin’s arm gently.

                Collin looked down at Alex and his eyes softened. He nodded and ruffled Alex’s hair again. “Okay. I’m sorry Alex. I’m going to leave now. Please eat,” he said, his voice concerned. “Promise me you’ll eat.”

                “I promise,” Alex said with a nod.

                Collin hugged Alex tightly before releasing him, seeming to finally notice that none of us were wearing shirts. His lips pressed together in a thin, hard line and he turned to me.

                “Hey Trav, why don’t you walk me out? I have a question for you,” he said in a false-pleasant tone.

                “Oh nothing would make me happier,” I mumbled sarcastically, getting up and following Collin downstairs.

                He glanced up before grabbing my shirt and getting right up in my face. “What the hell are you up to?” he hissed. “Why isn’t my brother wearing a shirt?”

                “Because it’s hot out!” I said, trying to pry his hands off of my shirt before he killed me.

                Collin narrowed his eyes at me. “You think you’re funny? Huh? That’s MY baby brother up there in a kitchen full of fags, not wearing a fucking shirt! You better not be trying to take advantage of Alex!”

                “I’m not!” I said desperately. “It was just hot! OUTSIDE. IT WAS HOT OUTSIDE. NOT INSIDE. NOPE. NU-UH.” I snapped my mouth shut, realizing how much worse I was making the situation.

                “I swear to god that if I ever find out you kissed my little brother, I’ll kill you,” he snarled. “And I mean that. I’m letting you take him to the senior ball, and maybe I’ll let you get away with holding his hand or something. But if you kiss him or do…more…with him, I will end your pathetic life, faggot. Do you hear me?”

                “Loud and clear,” I squeaked out, trying to push the memory of accidentally grinding on Alex out of my mind.

                Collin released me, still glaring. “And don’t think that just because I’m not around, I won’t find out. Alex tells me everything. He would never lie to me. So if I ask him, he’ll tell me,” he said before opening my front door and storming out.

                I shut the door and my trembling hands fumbled with the lock for a second before I slumped against the door. “Great,” I groaned quietly. “I’m so screwed.”

                I went back upstairs and sat down. I shoved some food into my mouth so that I wouldn’t have to speak.

                “Trav, did he do something mean?” Alex asked nervously.

                I slapped a fake smile on my face and shook my head, swallowing my food down. “Nope! He just wanted to ask me about the, uh, wallpaper,” I said.

                Alex groaned. “I told him to stop being mean to you.”

                “Are you saying my wallpaper is ugly?” I asked, narrowing my eyes at him. “Because I thought it matched beautifully with the flooring!”

                “Trav, you sound like a stereotypical gay right now. Just admit that that angry kid threatened you,” dad said, patting my shoulder before disappearing into the living room.

                “I am so sorry about Collin! I don’t get why he’s being so mean to you,” Alex said with a deep frown.

                “Yea, I don’t get it either. I mean, I know Collin is a homophobic prick and you’re a boy who’s practically dating his little brother, but, you know, for the life of me, I still can’t figure out why Collin is so mean to you,” Gage said sarcastically.

                “Gage, stop being an ass,” I said, rolling my eyes. “Look, it’s not a big deal. Yes, Collin scares the shit out of me. But as long as I follow his boundaries, he won’t actually hurt me or anything.”

                Alex groaned again. “Oh no. He set boundaries? What are they?”

                I blushed, suddenly reluctant to share them with Alex, especially in front of my friends. “Uh…nothing.”

                “Let me guess,” Gage said, raising an eyebrow at me. “No kissing, no sexual stuff, really nothing more than hand-holding and maybe a hug.”

                I blushed harder, confirming his guess. I rubbed the back of my head and shrugged. “No big deal,” I mumbled nervously.

                Gage sighed and stood up, motioning at me. “Come with me. Alex, Gav, you two wait here. We’ll be right back,” he said.

                I followed him to my bedroom curiously. Gage shut the door and locked it before coming to stand in front of me, eyeing me carefully.

                “You’re going to kiss Alex at that dance. I’ll make sure of it. I’m going to distract Collin so that you can,” he said simply. “It’s no secret that I want you, but I suppose that you and Alex kissing would be quite the sight, and I’m not about to miss out on that.”

                So…concerned friend, or complete pervert? Sometimes I just didn’t know when it came to Gage…

                Gage gripped my face between his hands and pulled me down so that his lips hovered in front of mine. “I’ll give you all the practice you need so that you don’t mess it up,” he whispered before bringing his lips to mine gently.

                He broke away and released my face. I straightened up and bit my lip. “Gage, are you sure about this?” I asked.

                Gage nodded. “Leave it up to me Trav. I’ll distract Collin so that you and Alex can share a nice kiss. Or a passionate make out session. I’ll leave that part up to you.”

                We left my bedroom and went back out to the kitchen. I sat down and finished eating, noticing that Alex had managed to finish his pancake. That kid really loved his big brother.

                “Let’s go to the movies!” Gav offered.

                We all shrugged and nodded, getting up and getting dressed before getting in my car. I drove us down to the movie theater and we went inside, trying to decide what movie to see.

                “Sinister!” Gage argued.

                “No! Paranormal Activity 4!” Gav argued right back.

                “Gagey! Gav! Trav!”

                We all turned at the sound of our names. Rose smiled and stepped up next to Gage, slinging an arm around his shoulders. He pouted and shrugged her arm off.

                “Are you guys here to see Sinister too?” she asked eagerly, holding up a ticket for the movie.

                “Yes, of course we are! I was just trying to convince Gage to see it!” Gav said, sliding next to Rose eagerly. “You know how much a scaredy-baby your little cousin can be!”

                “Hey! I’m not a scaredy-baby! And I’m older than Rose!” Gage whined.

                I rolled my eyes and turned to Alex. “You haven’t said anything in a while. Are you okay with seeing Sinister?” I asked as we moved to get tickets.

                Alex nodded and we got our tickets and some snacks before going over to Rose, who was waiting for us patiently. Gav grabbed her hand and my heart throbbed as I watched. I quickly averted my gaze.

                “So were you here to see the movie by yourself like the loser you are?” Gage asked, raising an eyebrow at his cousin.

                “You are such a jerk Gage. No, I’m here with my dad. He already went into the theater. I was just coming back from the bathroom when I saw you guys,” Rose explained as we moved into the theater.

                “Hey Gagey,” Rose’s dad, Dan, greeted, waving at us.

                “Hi Uncle Danny,” Gage grumbled as we sat in the row behind him.

                Gav was cuddling up next to Rose and they were talking casually, smiles on both of their faces. I turned my attention to Alex.

                “Are you excited for the movie?” I asked with a smile, trying to strike up a conversation. Alex was so silent. He was the exact opposite of Gav.

                Alex nodded, returning the smile. Aw, he just looked so cute and little and adorable. Alex had a physical appearance that was the definition of sexy, but his personality watered that sexiness down to adorableness.

                The movie started up and we all turned our attention to it. As it got to the lawnmower scene, Alex partially buried his face against my shoulder.

                I looked down at him in surprise before smiling softly and wrapping an arm around him. I looked over and had to hold back a laugh as I saw Gav all but hiding behind Rose. Rose was biting her lip against a laugh as she kept her eyes on the screen.

                What a man Gavin Drake was.

                Gage looked over at me and shot me a knowing look. He smirked as he saw my arm around Alex and I blushed.

                When the movie ended, we got up and left the theater together. Alex blushed and looked down at his feet.

                “S-Sorry about that. I don’t like gore,” he said shyly.

                “Well, why didn’t you just say so? We could’ve seen something else,” I said, laughing. I wrapped an arm around his shoulder and his blush deepened.

                “You wanted to see it though,” he said quietly. “So I went. It’s okay. I just didn’t look at the gory parts.”

                I smiled softly. “Well, thank you,” I said, leaning down and kissing his cheek.

                I straightened up and looked around. My face paled and I froze as my eyes landed on Joshua Ferrell’s.

                His eyes were wide as he stared at me and Alex. They narrowed into a furious glare and he clenched his fists tightly. Luckily, Alex hadn’t noticed him.

                “I’m telling Collin. You’re dead,” he mouthed at me, drawing his finger across his throat before disappearing into a theater.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A.N.- Okay, so you guys seem to think I know who Trav is going to end up with. Well, I don't. That's up to you guys in this story xD So I want you guys to tell me who you want him with! And also, what do you think Collin is going to do to Trav? :3 OHHH DRAMA. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

377K 23.8K 28
In order to help his best friend confess, Mylo agrees to also confess to his so-called crush. Surprisingly, he now finds himself in an unexpected rel...
506 48 25
This is a story about 17-18 year old's lives and how who they are sometimes isn't accepted and how it really affects them. Its also about surprise, a...
428 43 22
Riley has no idea what he's in for when he takes on a new name and new body known as Derek, thanks to government equipment that his parents stole in...
52.6K 1.4K 58
Sean, together with his boyfriend Blake, bestfriends Lucas and Tristan, are on their way to their adulthood. As they finished college, most of them g...