Everlasting Dream <3

By Swirlysmoothie

You know how dreams can sometimes give you a glimpse of the future? Well my dreams tell me more. My deepest d... More

Chapter 1: From Dream to Nightmare
Chapter 2: The Accident
Chapter 3: The PAR-TYY!!!
Chapter 4: Sleepover
Chapter 5: My Partner
Chapter 6: The Secret Text Message
Chapter 7: Dinner with Dad
Chapter 8: The Date
Chapter 9: A Twist
Chapter 10: My Personal Guidance Counselor :)
Chapter 12: One Crazy Night
Chapter 13: The Alley
Chapter 14: Jayden's House
Chapter 15: Confusion
Chapter 16: The Ex-Girlfriend ;)
Chapter 17: The Realization
Christmas Special: The Christmas Ornament
Chapter 18: Misunderstandings
Christmas Special: The Secret Santa ;)

Chapter 11: The Unexpected Visitor

136 4 1
By Swirlysmoothie

○•Chapter 11: The unexpected visitor•○ 

                The moment I closed the door, my mom pops out from behind the door. "AH!" I screamed; frightened by my own mother. Is she trying to scare me to death?! "Emily!" My mom screams into my ear. I glared at her. She's not going to stop; now is she? I really don't have time for this; Jayden is waiting for me and I don't want to make him wait. But I wonder how long it'll take for him to get on? Just standing here makes me urged to run up those stairs..  I can't wait to get on my laptop. 

"Ooooh, You're smiling!" She teases me. I was about to say something but she surprises me with a  hugg. This is going to be one long day and I'm sure of it; she's never going to let me go now. 

"You never told me you're dating!!" She grinned widely. Dating?! I'm not dating him; I wish. I pouted. See what I have to go through everyday? This women just assumes everything! I know that he was walking me home but we were just working on our assignment It's not like I had a choice either. 

"Mom.. I'm not dating him. He's just my partner for a health assignment." She holds me by the shoulders; making me feel slightly more awkward. What is she doing? She stares deeply into my eyes. Why's she staring at me so intensely....? Its not as if she can read my mind. She's seriously wasting my time. Thanks to her, I'm going to feel guilty because Jayden's going to end up doing all of the work. I turned my head towards the stairs. Any minute now, he's going to be on... 

"Mom...? What you doing?" I slowly take her hands off my shoulders. Her eyes glimmers at me. She's making me feel really uncomfortable... 

"You like him, don't you?" she pursed her lips and folded her arms around her chest. Why does everybody assumes that I like him? I seriously don't!

"....I'm going upstairs." I immediately turned away from her mocking stare and hopefully she'll let this slide. I can't stand talking about my feelings, especially about crushes. I crossed my fingers and quickly walked up the stairs. Please let this slide!  

"Emily! Don't you walk away from me." She yells. No! I scrambled up to the remaining steps and open the door to my bedroom. I slammed it behind me; escaping from her voice. I closed my eyes and try to catch my breathe. Yes, I got away. 

"Thank goodness that's over." I sighed, mind as well log on to my laptop... I opened my eyes to see someone laying on my bed. Their back against the bed frame and my laptop was sitting on his lap. What the heck is he doing in my room?! I can feel the steam coming out of my ears. My laptop is like my life but yet here he is; going through it..  

"Cameron!!! Give me back my laptop, You jerk!!" I screamed. He quickly looked up and the moment he saw me, his lips formed into a smirk. 

"Hey sis." He sticks out his tongue at me and continues typing into my laptop. What the heck does he think he's doing? I locked my laptop, so he can't possibly know my password. I rolled my eyes. 

"Don't sis me." I glared at him and he continues typing away; pretending like he never even heard me. 

"Okay that's it." I grabbed the corner of my laptop and started yanking it away from his reach.  

"Yo, don't steal my laptop!" He tried to reach for MY laptop. When did my laptop became his? I don't remember my laptop being his, so he doesn't have the rights to call it his. First he takes my laptop without my permission and now he's calling my laptop his. He's not making this any easier for him. This takes my anger to the next level. 

"Shut up, what were you doing on it?!" I looked at my screen but it was already shut down. I tapped on my mouse pad but nothing happened. How did he turned it off so fast?? I didn't see him pressing the power button or did he?  

"I was trying to figure out your password. Until you came barging in and yanked it away from me." He stood up. I covered my laptop. He's not taking my laptop away from me again! Never!! 

"You hacker! Why were you trying to get into my laptop? " I turned on my laptop and placed it on my desk. Come on. Hurry up! 

"My laptop was out of battery and I couldn't find my charger so I thought it'll be easier to use yours." He smirked at me. I rolled my eyes again. What did I do to deserve this??  

"So if you don't mind I'm just going to take this," he looked at my laptop and I blocked his way. No way! He's not touching my laptop ever again!  

"I do mind. Now go find your stupid charger and don't bother me." I glared at him. He could have just asked me. I might have said yes but probably not. 

"Aww, come on sis. Can't you just give me your laptop? Do it for your big brother." He pouted. I sighed. He truly is unbelievable.  

"You.. Just take my charger." I sighed. Maybe this will make him leave me alone. I was about to get my laptop charger from my bin, until I heard someone open the door. No, don't tell me its mom again. Great. If she comes in, trying to convince me to have “the talk”, I am out of here! 

"Hey Cameron, are you do-?" Wait... I recognize that voice! CHRIS?! I look up from the bin and saw him standing by the door. His eyes wide opened and my mouth drops to the floor. Oh gosh. This can not be happening to me! 

"What?" My brother replied; looking at him funny. He stared straightly at me. I was right, this will be a long day... 

"Never mind." he closed the door. My heart dropped; It hurts. Why is he here? My eyes stinging from the tears in my eyes. No, Emily. Do not cry. I grabbed the charger out of the bin and threw it to my brother. He catches it with both hands; he looks at me for a second but I kept my attention to my laptop screen. Why is he still here? I already gave him my charger; what more does he want?? 

"Uh.. okay thanks." He says. I typed in my password. 

"You can go now..." I muttered. Keeping my eyes at the laptop screen. 

"What's going on? I can tell when there's something bothering you, Emily." he told me. Why did I even tried to hide it? He knows when I'm sad and he knows when I'm about to cry, so what's the point on hiding it anymore?? That really was stupid of me. I pursed my lips together. 

"Are you friends with him?" I asked. That's probably the reason why he's here. My brother always brings his friends home and I just sit in my bedroom; minding my own business. 

"What? You mean Chris?" he asks me; I nodded. "Yeah, is there something going on between you two?" He asked me. I didn't answer. I kept my back straight against my wheelie chair; I don't want to look at him. Actually, I don't even want to talk about it. He turned my chair towards him; I tried to resist it but he was just too strong. Curse the day I got a wheelie chair. 

"Hey!" I turned myself around but he stopped me half way. Dammit!  

"I can tell by the way he looks at you. I've never seen him look at a girl like that before and I've known him for years.." His face was dead serious. Just by the way he looks at me? How can he tell? What does he mean “he never looked at a girl like that before?” He makes it sound like there's some hidden meaning behind it. Maybe there is, but its probably not something good; that's for sure. 

"I seriously don't feel like talking about this. Please leave." I pleaded. He hesitates but he decided to leave anyways. He closed the door behind him and I stare blankly at the screen. I can feel the tears streaming down my face. Why does it hurt so badly? Its just the way he stared at me; his eyes were empty but yet I can see the sadness in his eyes. Its official, I hurt him.... 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

              I looked over to my alarm clock. 8:45 P.M. Why is Chris still hanging out in my brother's bedroom? I wonder what they're doing in there... Its already this late so why isn't he leaving? Thanks to him, I'm too scare to even leave my room; who knows what will happen. What if he accidentally comes into my room?? What if he sees me tripping down the stairs?? What if... I can't do this anymore!! I rubbed my head. This is nerve-wracking!! 

Calm down. I just need to breathe in and out. I inhaled and exhaled and all my stress was completely out of my system. I think I really need to learn how to control my stress issues. Its been happening too often these days. 

"Dinner's ready!!" Mom yelled. Oh no. Dinner. I shake my head. Its okay, he won't care if you're here or not; I just need to finish my dinner and everything will be fine. I hopped off my chair and opened the door. I looked left to right, but the hallway was empty. I guess they're too busy doing their "thing". I ran down the stairs and walked into the kitchen. I wonder what we are having tonight.

"Honey, can you give this to your brother?" Mom hands me two plates of pasta. I'm guessing one is for Chris. The smell absorbs into my nose. Its smells like heaven! I couldn't stop myself from drooling but my mom snaps me out of it. 

"Go." and she goes back to packing her lunch. That snappy women... 

I stared blankly at the stairs; they are now one of my biggest fears. He won't care right? I took a deep breath in and walked up the stairs. You have nothing to be scared about. I said to myself;  I reached up to Cameron's room. This is it; I take another deep breathe and opened the door. I raised my eyebrow. What? There's nobody in here. Wow, so I took that long just to convince myself but yet, they're not even here! Phew. I overreacted for nothing. I'll just leave it on his desk; my brother will kill me if he didn't have his dinner.  

I stood by his brown desk; his desk was overloaded with homework. There were literally paper everywhere. Wow that's surprising. I thought he was the type to pay someone to do it for him. He wasn't kidding when he said he wanted to go to university. I smiled and placed the plates on a empty spot of the desk. I'm so proud of him! I think I'll never say that in his face or else he'll get all cocky about it and it just annoys me like hell! I was about to leave but then I heard a noise coming from the bathroom. Clunk. It sounds like they just had a shower. What? There was actually someone here?!  

"Dude, can you pass me a t-shirt?" Chris steps out of the bathroom and before I know it, I immediately closed my eyes. I can already feel my cheeks flush red. There was only one reason why I did that and it was because: 

He was naked. 

"Holy Shit!" He yelled and quickly covers himself with a towel. Oh my god. Oh my god! Where's Cameron when you need him?? I'm just going to back away from the room and pretend like nothing ever happened. Yeah, that's a good idea. 

"I-I'm soooo sorry!!" I quickly walked out of the room and closed the door shut. How can this happen to me?! See, this is why I never wanted to leave my room! I was running downstairs; I can't wait to have dinner; maybe that'll keep my mind off of it. Suddenly, I bumped into someone or something and stumbled; I quickly grabbed on to the railings and clenched for my life. Whoever invented railings is a genius, thank you! 

"Watch where you're going." Cameron blankly says. What? He was here all along?! So, when I was having one of my most frightening moments, he was here!?  My anger just instantly went from level 2 to Level 5. 

"What the heck are you doing here? Mom said you were upstairs!!" My face was burning red. Oh I am furious now!  

"Wait. Did you went into my room?" He smirked. He's so dirty!! I scoffed. Does he even cared that I saw his "friend" naked?!  

"YES! You jerk, how can you leave me with him! He was taking a shower!!" Thank goodness he covered his "thing" in time. I would have been scarred for the rest of my life! Ugh, I can't erase it out of my head! He pursed his lips. Yeah he should be ashamed of himself. Then all of a sudden, he bursts out laughing; he literally look like he was going to die from laughter. What kind of a brother is he!?  

"HAHA!!" I rolled my eyes. Let him laugh his pants off, I don't care. Wait. Pants... That was a wrong choice of word. Ughh!! I rubbed my head; frustrated by the memories that keeps playing in my head. Why can't I get this out of my head?! 

"Did you like it?!" Cameron wipes a tear coming from his eyes. I rolled my eyes. How can I enjoy something like that?! Does he think I'm a pervert or something?! That jackass! 

"No, I loved it. Of course I didn't!! Cameron you're so dirty!" I glared at him and pushed him out of my way. I'm just going to have my dinner and no one is going to stop me.   

"Honey are you okay...?" my mom asked. She looked at me weirdly. 

"Y-yeah..." I faked a smile. I can never tell her! Never! 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

"I'm stuffed." My stomach looked like it was about to burst open. I picked up my plate and put it into the sink. 

"Honey, can you do the dishes for me? I have paper work to do." She begged. 

"Umm. Sure I guess." Wait I can't just leave Jayden working on the assignment by himself. 

"Thank you sweetie!" She kissed my cheek and walked out of the kitchen. 

"Wait mom! I still have a assignment to do!!" I called out for her to hear but she didn't replied. I knew this was going to happen. I seriously am raising myself. I shake my head; I'm so disappointed in my mom. I mind as well get this over with. I hope Jayden won't mind. I pulled the yellow rubber gloves through my hands and stacked the plates on one side of the sink. I wonder if he's working on it right now. I left the cold water flowing out of the faucet. I blankly stared at my IPhone that was sitting on the counter. Oh I have a idea! I grabbed my IPhone and clicked on the IM+ app. 

"JaydenBlake is online." Yes! He's still on. I smiled. Now I can work on it with him. 

JaydenBlake: Hey 

Me: Hey :) I'm so sorry I left you. My mom left me on Dish duty. :/ 

JaydenBlake: Dish duty? LoL 

Is he making fun of me? 

Me: Yeah. :P Dish duty. I'm sorry. 

JaydenBlake: Its cool. I already finished planning it out. Now we just need to make the powerpoint. 

Aw, he already finished it. I knew it! Now I feel guilty for making him do most of the work. I guess I'll just work on the powerpoint then. Oh wait. I don't even own powerpoint on my laptop... 

Me: I can work on it ! :D I don't have Powerpoint though :( 

JaydenBlake: I have it. :)  

Then what are we going to do? Go to his house? Doesn't usually a lot of things happens when a girl and a boy are alone together ??  Oh. My. Gosh. I can feel the butterflies in my stomach, flutter. This can not be a good sign and I just finished dinner too! I bite on my lower lip. 

Me: So .. then? 

JaydenBlake: You can come over to my house. If that's okay with you.. 

Me: ..... 

I gulped. Remember, I can't just leave him doing all the work. I wonder if we can just do it at the library, but then again, the library closes at 5 and that's not enough time. I sighed. 

Me: Sure :) When? 

JaydenBlake: After school I suppose. That way we can go right after gym. So change fast ;) 

Change fast?? What is that supposed to mean? Is he insulting me??  

Me: What is that suppose to mean...? Are you saying I'm slow?? :O  

JaydenBlake: You can say that. :)  

Me: :O 

He leaves me speechless. I do not want to know what this boy is thinking. I shake my head and shivered inside.  

JaydenBlake: LoL, Well I'll see you tmrw then. ;) 

Me: Okay then :) Bye. 

JaydenBlake: Bye. 

"JaydenBlake is now offline." 

I turned my IPhone off and held it in my hand. Wow, I can't believe I'm going over to his house! I wonder what his room looks like. I let my imagination run wild and blankly stared at my iPhone, smiling like crazy.  

"Mrs. Johnson. Here's the plates." Chris walks into the kitchen with the two plates in one hand. I looked up from my phone; surprised. He was wearing my brother's clothes. In a way, the jersey kind of fits him. Wait why is he wearing… Suddenly, the image of him naked flashes into my head again. Oh. Yeah. His eyes were wide open. 

"You can jus-" Then I felt my shirt sticking to my skin. What? It somehow feels wet..  He quickly puts down the plates and rush towards me. I thought he was about to touch me but he reaches behind me. What? I looked behind me and saw the water leaking down from the sink; there was a big puddle on the floor. My eyes widened. I was so busy with Jayden, I totally forgotten that I left the faucet on...  

"Why was the faucet on?!" He yells at me and I just stood there, shocked. 

"I forgot to turn it off..." I whimpered. He sighs. 

"Just don't forget next time..." He scratches his neck. We looked at each other, but he looks away. Why is it so awkward? 

"T-Thank you..." His expression softened. 

"Its okay." He was about to pat my head but he stopped himself. He always patted my head with no hesitation. I bite my lip. I feel bitter for some odd reason. 

"I'm sorry." He tried to smile but he just pursed his lips. 

"Why are you apologizing?" I asked him. The one who should be saying sorry is me. I shouldn't have gone out with him in the first place. I just ended up hurting him... 

"Nothing. It doesn't matter anymore." He turned away. He's going to walk away! NO! 

"Don't go." I say and he stopped. 

"I'm sorry; but I think we should..." I gulped. This is hard. How do people do this?? 

"I t-think we should b-be..." I stuttered. Why can't I say it? 

"Be... " I can't say it. I'm just going to hurt his feelings again. He sighed and he lay his back against the wall. Man, he looks hot; I've got to stop checking guys out! I shake the thought out of my head. I'm trying to tell the guy that I want to be just friends but here I am, checking him out. What's wrong with me? 

"I already know your answer.." he rubbed his head. How did he know? Is he psychic?! 

"What?" I blinked twice. Is this why he's been avoiding me? 

"I know that you don't like me." he said, looking straight at me. What?! Why does he think I don't like him? I never told him that! How can he just assume that?? 

"I do like you. It's just, I'm not sure if it's in that way. Even after weeks of thinking about it, I still don't have a answer. I'm sorry..." He pursed his lips. 

"Well, what do we do now...? Just pretend like it never happened?" I asked. His face was expressionless. He straighten himself from the wall and takes a step forward. My hands touched the wet counter. He leans in closer. 

"W-what are you doing?" He ignores me and continues to lean in. I tried to take a step back but my back was already leaning against the counter. He touches my hair and my body immediately froze. Is he playing with me again? 

"Just tell me when to stop." he whispered. He stares deeply into my eyes and it just mesmerized me. I squeezed the counter. Is it just me or is it really hot in here? Then he turns his head and I gulped. I closed my eyes and pressed my lips together. I don't want to see this!! I stood there for like 10 seconds but all I felt was the air brushing against my lips; this is weird, he didn't touch me.  

"Did you think I was going to kiss you?" I opened my eyes; he was smirking at me. So he really was playing with me.. I actually thought he was going to kiss me! My eyes twitched. 

"I guess you do like me. Either that or you're just sexually attracted to me." He winks at me. WHAT? SEXUALLY ATTRATED?! I admit, I've checked him out a couple of times but still! It doesn't mean anything to me!! 

"WHAT??" I almost slipped on the puddle of water. 

"You want me to kiss you, don't you?" he raised his eyebrow. My face was steaming hot. He didn't not just asked that! 

"K-KISS?!" My mouth opened wide; he nodded. 

"You looked like you really wanted kissed me." he smirked. I am speechless... 

"You even puckered your lips." he teases me. I only pressed them together!! How is that "puckered"?? 

"I did not!" I refused and crossed my arms around my chest. 

"Yes you did, yes you did." He constantly says. How can I forget? He is so annoying!! Deja vu. I plugged my ears; trying to block out the noise he's making. 

"Just shut up already!" I demanded. When will this ever stop? 

"Not until you admit that you did it!" He sang, happily. "What no!" 

"Yes you did, Yes you did!" My eyes started to twitch again. For heavens sake! I covered his mouth and he immediately stopped. I sigh of relief. Thank you!! 

"I didn't. So get over it." I stick my tongue at him and he blinks his eyes. He remained silent; staring at me with those pretty hazel eyes of his.

"W-what?" I uncovered his mouth but he grabs my hands and pushes me against the wall. His body blocking me from escaping. What did I got myself into?! 

=============================================================================

               Wow, i've got to stop watching so many dramas. LOL Oh well :P it helps right? haha 

So what do you think of Chris now? How would you feel if you were in Emily's position? I think i'll freak out!! 

Anyways i have a lot of homework these days and its like 1 AM in the morning here so i'm just gonna go. 

BYE BYE!!! <3  

 ~Swirlysmoothie :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 3.3K 36
Four years ago, a 13-year-old blackmailed me into friendship by holding my doughnut captive. We've been close ever since. I soon noticed that I wante...
187K 5.8K 27
His face was only inches from mine, but yet it still seemed his confidence was beaming. "You seem to forget that I am the king of getting girls to...
J + J By Miss_Durst

Teen Fiction

787 56 47
COMPLETE Two lovers. Deeply in love with each other. Will they confess their undieing love for each other or not? Jose, Jesse's older brother, soon...
9.2K 773 31
"So this is it then," Aaron Knowles spoke softly, "this is where it ends." He didn't even respond. Instead Caleb Jefferson rushed towards him, wrapp...