A Premeditated Deal - Sakusa...

By saltysenpais

Sasaki Corp was one of the biggest conglomerates originating in Japan, the responsibilities of which had to s... More

Nightmare
Friends
Dinner Disaster
High School
A Grand Welcome
Freshers Party
Home
Cold Pack
Miyagi Detour
Dead Head
Moving in
Warmth
Wake
Saved Again
Sanitizer
Flu Shots
Funeral
Cold
Hot Tub
Hell
End of the World
Schweiden
Nationals
Golden Ace
Errors
Rage
Birthday Date
Three Musketeers
Heartbreak
Home
Dreading
Bully
New Boy
Accident
Discoveries
Lesson #1
Detention
Bubblegum
Apology
Exhaustion
Last Day
Dinner Plans
Birthday Boy
Present
Goodbye
Memories
Ocean Eyes
Reminder
Careful
Search
Toshiro Sarukawa
Caught
Lost
End Game
Plan
The Great Escape
Sutures
Run
Worries
Tripping
Nationals 2.0
Prick
Sakusa v/s Bokuto
Devil's Own
Kazuki
Graduation
Shooting Range
Never Have I Ever
Small Brains
Shopping
Parting Ways
Arrival
Breakfast
Proposal
Wedding 🍋
Bad News🍋
Hellfire
Melt
Possessive 🍋
Baby #1
Baby's Day Out
MSBY 🍋
Disaster
The End

Birthday Babe

5.8K 299 391
By saltysenpais

Contains slight lemon 🍋 so skip the last part if you must. My sedated ass just woke up and I'm so happy looking at the notifications in this app. Thanks for your support, you guys are amazing I love you all so much. ♥️♥️

Itachiyama qualified for nationals again, standing first. They were a regular favourite by now, a staple. But it was Sayuri's birthday the very next day and the most anxious person was Sakusa. He'd never been so worried even about national finals.

"Saki, you look like you'd collapse any minute" Ubunaga watched him pace around like a troubled man. "Sakusa!" He called when Sakusa ignored him the first time.

"I don't even know what kind of flowers she likes" he feigned in disappointment. Ubunaga had no proper answer to that "You're worried about... flowers?" He said in disbelief "But you hate flowers, you said they had insects... and germs"

"What do I do? What do I even give her? She has everything she needs" his mind was running like a lambo on turbo charge.

"Do you want me to ask her-"

"That's the stupidest idea ever"

"Umm... how about just some mind blowing sex? Ahh, birthday sex is just the best" he smiled thinking about it but his thoughts were violently cut off with a pillow smacking his head. "She's too precious for that. I'll toss you out of my window if I hear you say that again"

"Wait- WHAT? You guys haven't- I mean I understand her but YOU? YOU? You're literally the-"

"Not before marriage. Why do you portray me like that?"

"Because you are that. You're the embodiment of walking sex. But I still can't believe that YOU of all people haven't. Wow... you're so smitten"

"I need a birthday gift. Not your weirdo shit" he hit him with another pillow. "Be grateful I even let you and your germs in here"

"Me and my germs??!! Oh? Okay, me and my germs are gonna get out of this hospital room so you can break your head alone..."

"Ubunaga! I thought you're here to help me out!"

"Me? I'm just here to chill with my germs, man" he poked.

"You're such a prick"

"Says the actual prick"

"YOU ARE!"

"NO, YOU ARE!" Ubunaga got up almost attacking him "Just take her on a date or something!"

"Oh-" Sakusa's tongue tied "We've never been on a date"

"Yoouuuu... WHAT? What kinda fiancé are you? No. Scratch that, What kinda fool are you?"

"We haven't had the time..."

"Haven't had the time?" He laughed "You literally live with your fiancé. You haven't had the time? Too bad." He mocked

"A date..." Sakusa began thinking. "The perfect one"

"So now that you've an idea, me and my germs are gonna go..." he said walking towards the door but Sakusa held the back of his collar, pinching the fabric with two of his fingers as if it legit was full of germs and threw him back on the couch. "We're not done here"

"I gotta go home" Ubunaga cried falling on the couch like a kid "You've jailed me here all day."

"You're supposed to be my friend and help me out, you're useless!"

"You're useless, you stingy prick of a fiancé! I've been stuck to your germ free, painful, antiseptic crap all your life basically. Do you even know when my birthday is?!!" Ubunaga shot up his seat.

"I do..." Sakusa blinked.

"Yeah? Tell me then. When is my birthday?" He folded his hands.

"August... 11?" He hesitated.

"THAT'S IT! I'M OUT OF HERE! STOP ME, I DARE YOU" he tried to run.

Half an hour later

"I want to go home" Ubunaga rolled on the couch while Sakusa still sat thinking.

"I want to-"

"You should go home" Sakusa mindlessly said before shoving him out of the door

"Oh! Thanks man I-"

And locked it.

"You little piece of shit..." he headed downstairs cursing all the way out.

Sayuri and his mother watched Ubunaga mumble incoherent words under his breath as he walked out.

"Did they fight?" She asked.

"No" Sayuri's eyes were still glued on Chris Hemsworth. "That's just how they are"

"Wait, isn't it your birthday tomorrow?"

"No... who told you that?" Sayuri leaned away.

"Oh, there's so much I must do still!!!" She fled from the living room taking her phone with her.

"Sayuri!" She heard Kiyoomi call her from upstairs. "Sayuriii!!!"

"I'll miss you" she pouted turning the TV off before she hurried to him.

"What happened? Are you okay?"

Sakusa laid on his bed blankly staring at the ceiling. "Come here" he stretched his arm for her.

"Why'd you call? Did you need something?" She sat on the edge of his bed before he pulled her into his arms "Yes" he said "I missed you"

"Is that why you called?" She gawked "I ran so fast thinking you needed something"

"But I do. I need you..." he kissed her forehead. "What's your favourite colour?"

"Pink"

"What?!"

————

"Baby, you're beautiful" he said before resuming his kiss.

He put her legs around his torso and made his way to the bathroom "Get in the tub with me, angel" he kissed her.

"Now?" She asked.

"Right now" he said and she smiled "let me change first" she got off him and dashed back to her room while he filled the tub with hot water.

He almost slipped and fell inside when she walked into the bathroom in a little white bathing suit.

"Wh- you- Wh... why are you wearing that?"

"I've never worn this. And I can't wear this outside..."

"Damn right, you can't"

"I think I should change" she hesitantly said.

"No. Yes- No" he stuttered before she skeptically got in with him.

The little knot holding the back of her top together was disturbing him more than it should've. He knew he couldn't touch her without burning his soul. His fingers were going numb.

"Oh dear lord" he harshly exhaled as she sat straddling him in the big tub. His shirtless, athletic features made her insides grow hot. She couldn't take her eyes or hands off his muscled maze and that face, that was the face of the devil but carved by the Gods.

He had a stroke when his fingers ran down her bare sides. Her toned body gave him nightmares while he was still awake. Her soft, barely covered skin sent him running for his life. He hesitantly slid his hand around her back and pulled her closer as she wrapped her arms around his neck, their breaths laboured and wanting.

"I'm so disturbed with how gorgeous you are" he whispered against her lips before getting lost in their kiss. He groaned against her lips as her hands ran up his hair and her body moulded against his. The friction he felt from her skin had his whole body tingling, the thought of her soaking personage against him gave him goosebumps, the contact of her hips almost awakening the devil inside him. He was hurting already. He consumed every ounce of whatever little was left of his energy and held his inner beast down from taking her right there, but he didn't want to scare her like that.

His hands found his way to her covered breasts and she moaned when he gently kneaded them. He wanted to hear her again, all through the night. He walked out of the tub with her legs still around his torso, not daring to break their kiss. He sat her on the countertop in his closet and tugged his head to kiss her neck. He placed soft kisses down her neck and she bit down a moan when he found her soft spot.

"Let me hear your, baby" his form nervously shook as his hand trailed up her thighs and traced the thin fabric covering her womanhood.

"Oh-" she whimpered as he nibbled her skin. His other hand circled around her back because she'd need his support for what was coming and he knew it all too well. His fingers pushed aside the fabric and slightly grazed her womanhood.

"Ah..." she gripped onto his hair as he dreamily watched her. His fingers slid along her wetness making his mind go stark white. "Look how wet you are" He couldn't hold it in anymore but he had to. She was worth it, she was worth it all. "Let me take care of it for you, kitten"

He slid her finger inside her and she screamed "Sakusa san!" Her nails dug into the back of his neck and shoulder. He knew she wasn't ready for all of him yet and he wanted to wait until she said "I do" but his sanity was withering by the passing second. She was a moaning mess and his whole body was burning like lava. His heart dropped from atop the Burj Khalifa when she cried his name.

She whimpered against him as his finger moved inside her. "Sakusa san!"

"Kiyoomi" he softly said to her "Say Kiyoomi"

"Oomi san!"

"Please spare me, princess" his heart cried. That was the first time she called him by his given name and having her scream it like that was something beyond his wildest dreams. He trailed kisses down the exposed part of her breasts, his member twitching at the mere sight of it.

"Oomi san please..." she pleaded, not for her release but because she wanted all of him.

"Patience, baby." He was telling it to himself more than to her "I'll have you on our wedding night. I need you to wait for me until then" he kissed her as she neared her release.

His soaking finger pumped inside her as her legs shivered. "Oomi san!" She screamed "Oomi san!!!"

"You're such a good girl" his jaws tightened when she clenched "So responsive."

She helplessly gripped onto him as he watched her in ecstasy. He was going to hell for this. This was pure torture. The purest form of the most cruel kind of torture, but it amused him more that he got to touch and please her. "Come for me, love. I got you"

And she did. She submitted to his finger as the wave of her very first orgasm shut her brain down. He needed a cold shower. He needed an ice bath. He had to be buried in Antarctica. He took his finger out an licked it clean letting out an intimidating growl "You'll be my fall from grace, princess" he kissed her. "You've dug my grave"

She tightly held onto him while she kissed him back. His eyes droopily eyed the clock before the corner of his lips curled into a smile and he broke their kiss to tell her what he was desperately waiting for.

"Happy Birthday, babygirl"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83K 1.9K 21
"𝘋𝘰𝘯𝘵 𝘣𝘦 𝘢𝘧𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘥, 𝘐'𝘭𝘭 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘱 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘰𝘶𝘵. " You're definitely the opposite of your brother. Struggling with your social life, Akaa...
95.7K 3K 57
Moving to Miyagi to live with her sister Kiyoko, it was the second time she made a decision that pulled her away from the future that her reputation...
75.9K 2.3K 21
He gave me a sweet, long kiss. Then he took my hand and led me outside. He lied down and gestured for me to lie with him. I did so, putting my head o...
480K 16.6K 40
Kinda a Youtuber AU, kinda not. "(L/N)-San, there is a very pretty 3rd year asking for you outside!" One of your classmates called over to you. "Okay...