Your blood (Reader insert)

By Michelle_Beloved

A SDS fanfiction with reader insert. Sadly, it isn't the best fic you'll ever read but I hope it is entertain... More

《I》
《II》
A/n

《III》

8 0 0
By Michelle_Beloved

Your POV

He was hugging me like this for a while until we heard squeals, chuckles and growling. I pulled away waiting to get scolded. King came and grabbed my ear, pulling me inside, where he began scolding me for hugging the 'murderer' of his sister. "I'm disappointed, and I'm being honest" King said.

"Like I care" I crossed my arms under my chest.

"Sigh (Y/n), what do you think Elaine would think about this?" He asked me calmly sitting next to me.

I looked at him with a blank face and returned to look at the floor, truly... I thought she would hate me and I can tell she does at some point. "Look King, you shouldn't be the one asking that. And I'm not expecting you to understand this either but, if you ask me, you should be asking this to someone else" I got up and went outside. I walked to Meli and placed my right hand on his shoulder "So Meli, where are you guys going now?" I asked him looking at the sky.

"Correction, WE are going to Vaisel. There's a fighting festival and we both know that I would not miss one" He sneered and turned to me. "But changing the subject... Why didn't you count yourself in this?" He asked me in all seriousness.

Ban came to us and pulled me by the waist. "Yeah (Y/n)~ just tell the captain that-" I punched him where not even Escanor' light shines.

"That's for not staying silent" I moved my hand from Meli's shoulder and chuckled. Realizing what I did I bit my lip, stopping any giggle out, and looked away into the forest.

"Anyways, is the leader of the seven deadly sins is going to miss me?" I teased and he rolled his eyes playfully. I sighed and looked ahead

"I have some business to attend but don't worry, I'll come back sooner than you think" A door appeared, its frame was covered with vines and withering flowers. It opened, showing a dense green forest. I walked

King's POV

And there she goes, in all her glory "What'd you think she'll do King?" Meliodas asked King while heading back inside. To be honest, I think she went somewhere far from me to think, I mean, I'm really hard with her sometimes.

Captain sneered and looked at Ban "Maybe she went to settle everything for the wedding" he teased and elbowed Ban. He went immediately pale and his eyes were wide open. When he relaxed he laughed nervously... there's something off.

-Time skip-

I put my coat on again and left, teleporting to where the others are. Oh boi. Ban was passed out on the floor, Diana, Meliodas, and King are nowhere to be seen and princess Elizabeth was screaming inside a purple bubble. "Sorry for interrupting princess Veronica and Elizabeth but what is happening?" I grabbed Ban and placed him in Bara.

Veronica turned to me and smiled then growled "Could you please convince my sister to come back to the castle?" She said quite annoyed.

"Sorry princess Veronica, but she's staying with them. They can protect her more than anyone else, and if you want I can make a guardian for her to guarantee that" I said bowing my head slightly.

"Ugh!" She stomped her feet to the floor and crossed her arms over her chest, obviously unsatisfied with the answer I gave her.

"Well, I'll get her out! You aren't a rival to my power!" Hawk began kicking the purple bubble.

"I don't think you can break it, it's as strong as iron," Griamore said.

"I bet I can break it with one arm or break her with a finger" I looked at my pillow and saw that Ban wasn't there anymore. He was holding his middle finger against princess Veronica's neck.

"Ban- won't even bother, I'll see if I can find King" I flew above what was left of the village 'King, need help?' I asked him while getting closer to where I felt he was. 'Nah, it's just that I can't feel Diane and the captain's presence, and Ban's fading' He thought looking in my direction. I got to him and we both looked around to see if there was anyone left.

"What happened? You seem a little pale, Fairy King" Jericho said looking up at him. There's demonic power in the two of them, I better be cautious about it.

"What'd you do to Diane and captain?- You know what we'll go to check it" We turned around to fly away but King stopped and so did I. "One more thing, if you step in our way-" he was interrupted by several brilliant balls coming to us.

Instinctively, we flew higher and we saw Jericho throw a net to the balls making them explode. "Tsk tsk tsk. Let people finish when they're talking" I closed my eyes annoyed.

King put a hand on my shoulder and continued "If you ever get in our way"

King and I raise our hand "We'll end you." "Spirit spear Bara eleventh configuration: Emerald octo'" I directed Bara to them

"Spirit spear Chastiefol fourth configuration: Sunflower" . "I'll admit you two are fairly powerful, keep training for another century and you'll be in the right way" He said unimpressed and fired.

"King~ You should've let me handle them, you know how much I like to have new puppets~" I whined childishly while looking at the show of lights.

"(Y/n). Pills. Now." He said sternly, making me pout.

I took a bottle that just popped out of thin air and ate a pill. "Ya happy? They are so bitter and gross" I said sticking my tongue out in disgust.

He laughed, grabbing my hand, and ready to go. "How can you worry about that in a moment like this?" I shrugged and smiled at him, my tongue still sticking out. I was going to really answer when we heard Chastiefol stop. We turned around and went pale, Chastiefol was broken in half and I couldn't find Bara.

"Old fart and race traitor are most perturbed by their finishing move being disrupted!"

'The fighting festival referee?' King asked.

'Pfft- don't tell me, Ban?' I looked at him, he was a bit too angry and annoyed to answer.

"Looks like knight Jericho and Guila perished by Old fart ferocious attack!" He said in that high pitched voice that was giving me a headache. That cloth that he has around expanded letting Jericho and Guila fall with a rather loud thud. Now that I think of it... he looks like- "Today's rescuer has been your friendly referee, Love helm! Whose true identity is-" It disappeared and appeared next to King with a sword pointing to King's neck.

"Helbram!?" King asked completely shocked and confused while I was just beyond pissed.

"Good to see you again Harlequin and Dahlia or should I call you (Y/n)?"

"How are you alive? That day I saw you-" King was trembling, I was looking away.

"It doesn't matter, that's all in the past"

"Sir Helbram, allow us to assist" Jericho said.

"No, no, it's alright. While I keep King occupied you two retrieve what we came for" When he said that someone kicked me, sending me crashing to the mountain.

"What the fuck is the thing y'all have for kicking me!" I yelled while coming out of the hole I created. I summoned Bara again because,  apparently, it went to its place without me noticing. I went back to King and saw that he was injured. "Oh God~ Helbram, haven't you learned-" I was interrupted by explosions. When I turned around I saw princess Elizabeth and Veronica on the floor, Veronica had wounds and blood in many parts of her body.

I got closer to them and saw that Griamore was crying... No, they didn't kill her, right? I decided to step in. I went in front of Princess Elizabeth, Griamore and Veronica.

Guila groaned " Hand over Princess Elizabeth, I suggest you cooperate without any pointless resistance and come with us" Guila said approaching me.

"Veronica! Please Sir Meliodas, help us!"

"Scream for your hero all you want but he won't come out of that stone, now come" She said reaching a hand out to her. I kicked her back 'I can't take them somewhere else, I would hurt Veronica more and either way, Griamore wouldn't even want me near her, what do I do?...'

"Sir Meliodas!" Princess Elizabeth screamed and the gem started cracking... This is going to be fun~ The stone broke and from it, big purple flames erupted covering Meli's body. In that instant the same happened to me, purple flames covered my body.

"Captain, (Y/n)?... no way! I've sensed this before, it can't be..." The flames dispersed and let the others see Meli and me, covered in purple blackish markings and eyes, my coat long burnt. Meli went to Guila and cut the hand that had the sword handle and sent them back with a simple wave of his hand making me laugh. They casted a healing spell.

"Ahh~ It's been a long time since I was out... Better take advantage of it while I can.."

"This wasn't part of the plan! Nothing is supposed to get out of the amber!" She said panicking, making me smile.

"To think rats like you have their blood flowing through your veins"

3rd person POV

Meliodas and (Y/n) launched themselves to Jericho and Guila, Ban went to them receiving a cut with enough force to send him to the mountain and a blast of power that sent him deeper. Elizabeth and Hawk were talking about what happened to Meliodas when he appeared and destroyed all the ground around them.

With (Y/n), she dashed towards King and tried to punch Helbram but he grabbed her fist and kicked her stomach sending her to the sky where Meliodas grabbed her by the waist and launched her to Helbram, the hit strong enough to get him into the ground. Then Meliodas grabbed him by his leg, pulling him out and punching Helbram multiple times, Helbram replied with a single punch that sent Meliodas skidding to the mountain and rolling down to the base of it. (Y/n) threw punches and kicks at Helbram but he punched her in her stomach hard, sending her flying to the forest nearby.

Meliodas and Helbram kept sharing attacks back and forth until Helbram had the opportunity to hit Meliodas with his sword sending him to the mountain one more time resulting in Meliodas not being able to move. (Y/n) came again, with large black angel wings and her extremities were larger. " ₩@€£, I'm not bad~" (Let's see who can guess it) She kept punching him but was stopped by Helbram slashing her wings and punched her to the mountain next to Meliodas. "I was getting worried for a moment there. Still, stopping those two with a single blow each, Grandmaster Hendrickson is a frightening fellow indeed" He walked forward and took (Y/n) and the sword handle. "And like that the seven deadly sins have been successfully eliminated. Now all I have to do is return with the sword, the princess and this... thing" Ban approached Elizabeth silently and ran with her in his arm as loud steps were heard.

"Did you do this?" Diane asked Helbram while holding her fellow comrade in her hand and put him in her backpack. "Let me repeat the question, Did you hurt my friend!?" She said swinging Guideon.

"Here's today's Helbram horoscope: Avoid any stupid fights because your Guideon isn't matched to my link!" He said while dodging Diane's attacks, and in the process dropping (Y/n) but Diane caught her just in time.

Diane hit Gideon in the ground and yelled "Mother earth catastrophe!" Then the ground began to shake and boulders flew up creating a huge almost island-like figure. Then she hit it again making it fall. Hawk screamed while running away with the others from Diane's attack. "Keep running Master!"

Le smol time skip because there's to much detail and I'm too lazy to write them

"Wow" Elizabeth whispered seeing what her friend did.

"Messed up call, huh?" Ban said doing the same as Elizabeth.

"Hey!~" Diane called while walking to them. She extended her hand and showed a tired Meliodas and (Y/n), (Y/n) was hugging Meliodas from behind.

"Yo" Meliodas said and (Y/n) hummed softly since she was falling asleep.

Your POV

We were walking back to the tavern but I tripped over, bracing myself to the impact but I just felt two arms pick me up, looking up I saw it was Ban but he just kept walking not even talking to me. I just chuckled while Ban moved me to his back. I rest my chin on Ban's shoulder looking at my brother, I couldn't protect him and he's hurt. What's the point of being so powerful and all if you can't protect a single person? I jumped from Ban's back and flew high enough for them to not see me. "Brother, I'm sorry, but... I don't think I can bring you back, I'm not strong nor brave enough to keep lying to them"

Third POV

To (Y/n)'s luck, a certain giant with purple eyes heard her. Once they got to the tavern (Y/n) went to change and cook dinner while they were outside, and Diane took the opportunity to tell the others about it.

"It's the second time I hear her talk. Are you sure she said that?" Meliodas asked sipping beer.

"Yes... I've never heard her voice before, but it felt so familiar that it sent chills down my spine" Diane said, shivering just by remembering.

"She's talked more times" Hawks said confused.

"That wasn't her voice, it sounded like many voices in one"

"I don't think it is good to gossip about your comrades, Meliodas" (Y/n) said coming out of the tavern with food and fresh clothes on. You could see vine-like markings spread through her body with some roses, spines, and leaves.

"It isn't gossip, just mere curiosity" Meliodas replied, taking a sip of his beer.

"Why-" Diane was going to ask when (Y/n) signaled for her to stay silent.

"Sometimes we are better off living in ignorance, but I'll tell you something. There are times where many voices just matter as one." (Y/n) said, placing the food and walking calmly to the forest. "But two are enough to kill thousands just to make one. Right, dear Meliodas?" And with that, she disappeared into the darkness.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

150K 5.4K 89
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1.1M 50K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
113K 6.2K 38
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...
320K 7K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc