Identity X | Choi Soobin • My...

由 Shi-Bii

"So why are you in the middle of no where?" "To find a person no one has any recollection of...." When Y/N co... 更多

❌ Story Characters ❌
Chapter 1 ❌
Chapter 2 ❌
Chapter 3 ❌
Chapter 5 ❌
Chapter 6 ❌
Chapter 7 ❌
Chapter 8 ❌
Chapter 9 ❌
Chapter 10 ❌
Chapter 11 ❌
Chapter 12 ❌
Chapter 13 ❌
Chapter 14 ❌
Chapter 15 ❌
Chapter 16 ❌
Chapter 17 ❌
Chapter 18 ❌
❌ Epilogue ❌

Chapter 4 ❌

1.3K 101 123
由 Shi-Bii

All of the students wore black as they attended the funeral thrown for their gone classmates.

Some students were crying while others felt scared.

Y/N sat down looking blankly to the space in front of her. Soobin went toward her and bent to her level. He waved his hand in front of her trying to get her attention but failed.

Soobin clapped his hands and that was when Y/N woke up. "Are you okay?" Soobin asked. "I am, I was just lost....." Y/N said.

"Are you sure? I think you need some rest..." Soobin said. "No, I am fine. Is there anything wrong?" Y/N asked. "I actually wanted to tell you something important." Soobin said.

"What is it?" Y/N asked. "Let's talk about it outside, I don't want anyone to hear us." Soobin said and stood up, Y/N stood up too.

The both walked outside and went to a place where no one can hear or see them.

"What is it?" Y/N asked. "Let's catch Mr. X together." Soobin said. "What is wrong with you suddenly? Why would you want to catch him? And with me...." Y/N asked. "I know you are here for something, I am here for something too." Soobin said.

"What does it have to do with me?" Y/N asked. "That something is involved with Mr. X, we both need to catch him to get what we want." Soobin said.

Y/N looked directly into Soobin's eyes, he wasn't the shy boy she thought of. His presence was different.

Y/N felt confident, she wanted to trust him. "Okay, let's do it." Y/N said. Soobin smiled, he was the sweet shy boy again. Y/N felt butterflies in her stomach. 'What is this feeling?' Y/N asked herself.

"Shall we go back inside before anyone else sees us?" Soobin asked. Y/N nodded her head and followed him.

. . .

The upcoming week was tense on all the students. A lot of them have changed and everyone started to suspect each other.

There was nothing heard from Mr. X.

Y/N lied on her bed and looked at the lost twins book. "Two weeks already passed, can I read it now?" Y/N whispered as she stretched her hand to get the book.

Last week Soobin showed her a beautiful place with a small river where she can stay without anyone bothering her.

Y/N went there and sat with her back against one of the trees. She started to read the book.

"Bong Bong met a new friend, Seul-boom. He was a shy sweet guy.

The both team up but little do they know the murder had a plan B"

Y/N sighed as she closed the book, she was too worried to continue reading it.

She looked at the calm river and got lost in it's beauty. She slowly closed her eyes and drafted into a long sweet sleep.

Y/N sighed as she knocked on her friends house door. " ....... It have been a long while, don't you think so?" Y/N sighed.

"I am really sorry." ??? Said. That person't face and body was blurry. "Let's go." Y/N said. Before she waked away ??? held her hand.

"Will you go to that trip? Did you forget all about the threatening you got!" ??? Said. "Don't worry, I'll come back." Y/N said as she made the pinky promise.

Y/N opened her eyes slowly to see Soobin wiping her tears away. He quickly blushed and got away.

Y/N eyes widened and she wiped what remained from her tears and sat down properly.

"I am sorry you were sleeping and you cried....." Soobin said.

"Don't get it wrong, my eyes are sensitive." Y/N said. She lied back and took a deep breathe. "It must be hard to live here...." Soobin said.

Y/N sighed. She realized now that she didn't remember Byeol's face, body, or even voice. She wanted to get rid of all what made her worried, she wanted to speak to someone all about it.

"Soobin.... can I tell you a secret?" Y/N asked. "What is it?" Soobin asked. "Don't think of me as a crazy person after you hear it, okay?" Y/N said. "I won't, I promise." Soobin smiled, it caused Y/N butterflies in her stomach again.

"Last month I actually lost my best friend, she went missing but no one can remember her, not even can I remember her properly. I came her since I might find her...." Y/N said.

"Can I tell you a secret too?" Soobin asked. Y/N nodded her head. "The reason I came here is a bit similar to yours, but I clearly remember the person I want to find." Soobin said.

"Who is it?" Y/N asked. "My...." Soobin stopped and looked deeply at Y/N's eyes. Their faces started to get more and more close.

Soobin realized what was happening and removed his face away and stood up. "Let's go back now." Soobin said.

Y/N held her chest strongly as she felt that her heart beats were insane. "What is wrong with him?!" Y/N said as she held her book and stood up.

The both returned to the school grounds to see Beomgyu and Chaerin running around.

"What is wrong?" Y/N asked. "I have been searching for you everywhere! You won't believe what happened...." Chaerin panted as she held onto the chair beside her.

"What is wrong?" Soobin asked. "Three students admitted that they were the real murders...." Beomgyu said as he arrived.

"What?" Y/N asked. "What do you mean by that?" Soobin asked angrily.

The four ran toward the classroom to enter and see the teacher facing three students, two boys and a girl.

"Please believe me, I don't know what got into them but I was the real killer! I did it all alone.... I hated Go-eun for bullying me and Jangnan saw me killing her!" The girl cried. "What the hell is wrong with you? I wanted to impress Jangnan because he witnessed me fighting Go-eun and kill her instead but ended up killing him too.... by myself...." The other boy cried.

"What are you saying? You all know he placed a scorpion inside my shoes and I ended up staying in the hospital for three months... I held a grudge against him and killed him. Go-eun almost told everyone about my plan so I had to kill her first!" The last boy said.

The teacher sighed and hit the table. "Go back to your dorms, we will speak about it later." The teacher said as he stood and left.

The other three students stood up and left too.

Y/N sat at the yard of the school with Beomgyu, Chaerin, and Soobin.

"Who were these students?" Y/N asked.

"Oh Bomi, Go-eun's best friend that got bullied by secret. Kim Kang-dae, Jangnan's best friend. and lastly Byun Bong-ju, the target of Go-eun's bullying and Jangnan's mischief." Charin said.

Y/N lied back and closed her eyes. "They are all close to the victim and they insist that they did it all alone!" Y/N sighed.

"Mr. X must be one out of those three." Soobin said. "Let's do a full investigation." Y/N said. Soobin seemed in but Beomgyu and Chaerin had worried faces.

"Let me be honest.... I will help you a little bit but I don't want to get fully involved in this." Beomgyu said. "I don't want to get involved in all of this!" Chaerin said.

"That's okay, I can understand why you are worried. Soobin let's go." Y/N said.

She bid farewell with her friends and went with Soobin to their hide spot, the beautiful river.

"What will we do know?" Y/N asked. "What are we going to do? Investigate them of course." Soobin said.

"This seems the best way, let's collect notes. I will talk to Bomi, you talk to Bong-ju and Kang-dae." Y/N said.

"I will but before this promise one thing." Soobin said as he sat down and pulled Y/N beside him.

"Promise me that whatever happens you won't get hurt." Soobin said. Y/N felt the butterflies again. "What are you saying?" Y/N laughed a bit as she got up put Soobin pulled her back.

"I have never opened up to anyone like you, it's my first time. I feel comfortable around you..... you are very special to me." Soobin said.

Y/N got lost in his eyes and it struck her heart, she felt warmth.

"You are very special to me!" ??? rolled the small pinky finger around Y/N's finger.

Y/N had teary eyes and blinked multiple times for her vision to comeback and see Soobin in front of her.

"Okay?" Soobin smiled as he made the pinky promise and stood up. "Shall we start now?" Soobin asked.

"Um... sure." Y/N said. The both parted their ways and went to do their mission.

. . .

Y/N knocked on the door. "Who is it?" Bomi asked in a weak voice. "It's me." Y/N said as she entered. "You can't kick me out now, can you?" Y/N smiled.

She sat down next to Bomi on her bed. She noticed that Bomi was staring at Go-eun's bed while shivering.

"Let me be honest and direct... did you really do it?" Y/N asked. Bomi smiled and removed her hair to the other side. Y/N noticed a lot of scars and injuries.

"I.... I want to get out of this place...." Bomi said. "Are you okay? From where did you get all these scars?" Y/N asked.

"I don't care. I want to see my younger brother! I want to get out of here! I can't stand it!" Bomi cried as she started to throw everything around her.

Y/N tried to stop her but got scratched instead. "Help me.... Please help me..... He loves you... you are his... only.... Get out!" Bomi cried. She held Y/N's shoulders at first but then kicked her outside.

. . .

Soobin decided to start off with Kang-dae. he waited until he waked outside.

"What do you want?" Kang-dae asked as Soobin stood in front of him. "Let's get drinks together." Soobin smiled.

The both got outside sitting down and admiring the clear sky.

"Are you here to wonder about the killer?" Kang-dae asked. "You can say so...." Soobin said. Kang-dae looked at Soobin and laughed. "You are something.... aren't you, how much did he pay you too?" Kang-dae asked.

"What?" Soobin asked. "Are you or are you not involved?" Kang-dae asked. "What are you speaking about?" Soobin asked.

"Can't you see how hard I am trying to get out of here and that brat only keeps on manipulating everyone in here? Look!" Kang-dae shouted as he tore off his clothes to show many scars on his body.

"He even burnt my body with fire...." Kang-dae cried as he turned around to show Soobin a horrible burn on his back.

"I want to die! I...." Kang-dae walked away and continued crying. Soobin got too shocked. He decided to go somewhere else and search for Bong-ju.

He noticed Bong-ju at the back of the school holding a knife and cutting his hands with it.

Soobin sighed and returned back to his dorms.

. . .

"Did you find anything?" Y/N asked as she approached Soobin, the both had to be careful since they were outside the school at night.

"No, the both talked non sense and had many scars on their body." Soobin said. "This is what Bomi did too! Do you think Mr. X is behind all of this?" Y/N asked. Soobin nodded his head.

He sighed heavily as he sat down. Y/N sat down next to him too.

"Isn't this place weird?" Soobin asked. "It is...... it's more like getting involved in a mystery..." Y/N said. "Shall we call it the Bomoon mystery?" Soobin laughed.

Y/N looked at the river that had the moon reflection and got lost in its beauty. Soobin admired her face and smile. Without focus, he placed his hand lightly on Y/N's cheeks.

She turned her face around to look directly to his eyes. She also admired that mysterious look on his face that gets replaced with his shy smile any second.

"I need to tell you something important after catching Mr. X so until that time.... you must keep our promise." Soobin said. Y/N held Soobin's hand and smiled. "I will." She said.

Soobin removed his hand and pated Y/N's head. "You are a good girl, aren't you?" Soobin said. "What are you saying?" Y/N rolled her eyes playfully as she stood up.

"Let's go back before anyone sees us." Y/N said. Soobin smiled and stood up too.

. . .

Y/N covered herself with the blanket and turned on the flashlight of her phone to read the lost twin book.

She searched for the name of the author or anything that can help her to contact him but there was nothing. 'What the hell?'

She gathered up all of her confidence and started to read again. "I have to find out what happens after plan B...." Y/N sighed.

"Bong Bong fell for murder trap after plan B, plan C starts. It will put all those close to her in danger."

"Are you back?" Chaerin asked as she woke up and got out of her bed. Y/N quickly closed the book and removed the blanket.

"Yeah..." Y/N said. "You should have turned the lights on! It is really bad for your eyes.... And don't worry about because I am a heavy sleeper!" Chaerin said. "Um... I'll do it next time." Y/N said as she returned the book back.

She lied on her bed and drafted to sleep.

. . .

There was a little girl walking with a little boy in the middle of an unknown place. The both were scared and shivering because of the cold.

"Oppa.... Where is mom?" The younger girl asked. "I don't know but you can't stay in there.... they will take you away..." The boy said.

"No, I want to be with you! I don't want anyone else." The girl said.

"Byeol, I promise to save you and search for you all over the world if they took you away, even if it took me 100 years! I promise." The boy said.

He made a pinky promise with his sister.

. . .

"Chaerin! Y/N! Open the door!" Beomgyu shouted as he knocked insanely on the door.

The two girls woke up quickly and opened the door. "What is wrong?" Chaerin asked. "You are okay? That's good." Beomgyu said as he hugged Chaerin.

"Did something happen?" Y/N asked. She looked at Soobin who was worried and walked over to him.

"Is it Mr. X?" Y/N asked. "It's Bomi.... she..." Soobin couldn't continue speaking.

Y/N ran through the halls and pushed all the student's away to enter Bomi's room.

She noticed many girls thrown and lying down beside the door crying, she also noticed Bomi's legs from afar.

Y/N entered inside to see a thrown chair and a letter on Bomi's bed.

Bomi was there, her body was hanged. Her eyes were wide open as her tongue was sticking out. The look on her face was terrific as her hands were bleeding because of other scars.

Soobin ran inside and covered Y/N's eyes. "Don't see her, you can't see her!" Soobin said. He tried to pull Y/N out but failed.

"Soobin...." Y/N said. "Let's get out of here? Why would you look at her like this?" Soobin asked.

"What if he did the same thing for Byeol?" A tear slid down Y/N's face.

. . .

To be continued

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

2.9K 121 21
Soobin and Beomgyu are ready for their happily ever after. But there's one small problem. Over summer break, Beomgyu convinces Soobin to let him meet...
4.2K 92 12
.。*゚+.*.。 txt oneshots / imagines / scenarios started: 20/07/22 everything written here is FICTIONAL and written by me. it does not and will not refl...
104K 4.4K 31
he was lonely and hid away from reality she was lost and needed an escape what will happen when they meet? "I'm fine, I told you that yesterday can...
18.3K 1K 40
A Taegyu AU/fiction where Taehyun is an innocent boy who transferred to seoul for further studies. His attention is caught by a boy, Choi Beomgyu who...