devil | jjk

By -holyjikook

☾ where a devil grants mistakes, not wishes ☽ [ completed | 2016 ] © -holyjikook More

+ before +
+ expectation +
+ observate +
+ boyfriend +
+ message +
+ optimistic +
+ predictable +
+ exchange +
+ mistake +
+ emotion +
SEQUEL: FINAL WISH
- news -
- description -
- introductions -
- background -
- past -
- jealousy -
- apology -
- explanation -
- simplicity -
- love -
- moving -
- glued -
- (im)mortals -
- alone -
- third -

- soulmate -

1.6K 94 5
By -holyjikook

the days past, mina and jungkook been getting closer she still hasn't made her second wish .

i wonder what she'll wish.

ah ra? mina asked me as we were wondering the mall, would it be weird to wish for a lover?

i looked at her, was she planning to ask for a boyfriend? i mean, not that there is anything wrong with that, everyone should get their love but, shouldn't she find her soulmate? not wish for him.

uh, why do you ask that? i questioned

i want to wish for jungkook to be my boyfriend she said .

everything frozen.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.1K 1.7K 13
You were born with a condition that allowed you to feel the pain someone else was going through when you touched them. Jungkook, on the other hand, l...
13.9K 1K 25
"But he loves the person who saved him and that's you. She is only taking advantage of it. " "Not everything is obliged to be revealed, some truth li...
448K 24.6K 166
Featured at Wattpad's Editor Picks list. Luna, an overworked Engineer, had an unfortunate end. Her spirit, feeling wronged, fights Death for a second...
610K 31.1K 33
What would you do if one day you woke up as Jeon Jungkook? You were a BTS fangirl living an ordinary life in an ordinary world. But your oh so ordina...