HAPPILY EVER AFTER?

By skase_lover

What's more important to Mika Taylor, First Loves or Last connections? Now that Mika has found herself back a... More

Prologue
I'm Here
We Meet Again
Where Do We Start?
Making Things Right
New Guy At Heart
Wanna Get Out Of Here, Just You And Me
Royalwoods Drama
I'm Losing You
WE GO DOWN TOGETHER
Still At The Beginning

Authors Note

2K 13 5
By skase_lover

Hi guys!

Welcome back!!!

This is my official Bomika Sequal that you've all been waiting for and i am so excited for you to read! Your most likely not going to understand this book if you haven't already the first one, so please go back and read the first book called DF: Modern Day Romeo and Juliet *A Bomika Story*

My Instagram account is

@Henrydangerforcetv

i post mini skits and edits on there and you should go check it out for some short stories!

Thank you for your time and i am really looking forward to your comments!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

153K 1.2K 32
Set after the war against Gaea, Percy Jackson and Annabeth Chase are graduating college and have started their new lives together. As they go through...
39.6K 801 13
Carlos De Vil has always been shy. His first friend was Evie Queen daughter of the Evil Queen. But what if he wanted to be more than friends but was...
29.2K 739 39
this is a sequel to another one of my fanfics, Until the End of Time, but you DO NOT have to read that to understand this so feel free to read this a...
162K 3.1K 26
Girl meets world fan fiction. Lucaya and Filey. This story is very dramatic. Somethings that are in the tv show will be in the story. Enjoy!