Momma

Від myrka_fox

The door slightly opens. I hear footsteps slowly starting to creep to my bed, a warm yet a bit familiar breat... Більше

Chapter 1 pt2
Chapter 2
Chapter 2 pt 2
Chapter 2 pt 3
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Authors Note
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
HELPPP!
Please forgive me guys
house !

Chapter I

54.1K 428 21
Від myrka_fox

нappy

I guess you could say we were the happiest of all families, it looked like we had it all, the big house, four cars, a beautiful wife as my mother, a lawyer as a father and me, Isabelle the miracle child. For a me it did seem like we had it all. I had a mother that cared so much for me, and father that spent all his free time with his family. I am now 30 both of my parents are dead. I was left with millions of dollars, and that worst part is I could've stopped everything from happening but I didn't. I kept letting it happen. I was supposed to save the family. But I soon started to see that I wasn't a miracle child, I was a haunted child, tormented by the walls inside of our family house, by the doors that seem to open all the time. By the way those eyes followed me when I walked, the way those eyes seemed to undress me, the way they somehow said it was going to be alright but I knew it wasn't. I knew it was all a lie.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

818K 27.3K 149
Urban legends and myths from around the world will be published here.
13.8K 221 25
Lisa Roberts, Jill Robert's younger sister. When Jill was a killer in the 2011 WoodsBoro murders, Jill let her baby sister survive, knowing only hers...
25.7K 910 16
waking up to find yourself in a strange room, in a different time, with a different life, different friends, being chased by different slashers...
3.2K 82 43
In the small town of Woodsboro, where everyone knows everyone else's business, secrets lurk beneath the surface. Y/n, a young woman with a troubled p...