cσmє tσ mє αurσrα✨ Ѧ†℮℮ẕ Տɑղ...

By Sanshinesatan

Status: Check my bio✨ ~> German version also available ~ Choi San ff ~ English ~ Hope u enjoy :D More

Introduction
кαρ. 0
кαρ. 1
кαρ. 3
кαρ. 4
кαρ. 5
кαρ. 6
кαρ. 7
кαρ. 8
кαρ. 9
кαρ. 10

кαρ. 2

27 3 0
By Sanshinesatan

Let's get this shit

ᎪᏌᎡᎾᎡᎪ ᏢᎾᏙ

Overwhelmed with joy I put my phone away to get up and jump around in excitement.

I finally have a job. I've been looking for one for a while now, but whenever I got one, I got fired by the end of probation period. I constantly dropped things, noted the wrong orders or got too obsessed with work.

Yeh, you could say I'm a really clumsy person, but I know that already heeee heeee. I still try to keep my positive view on things though, even if it doesn't work every time.

I shake my head: "Stop it now, get yourself together, Yunho did everything to help you with finding a job, you can't ruin this now." I get up to walk over to my room where my closet is located. Standing in front of it, I open the doors to figure out what I should wear for my first day of work.

But then I realize:

"Uh, what kind of job did Yunho even get me?"

🌹
20.05.2020 / 19:40 / 170 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

296K 14.5K 94
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...
1.4M 32.2K 60
In which Daniel Ricciardo accidentally adds a stranger into his F1 group chat instead of Carlos Sainz.
1.7M 99.4K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
186K 8.5K 106
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...