Ishimondo oneshots Discontined

By CrimsonFox21

Yeah why the heck not? The cover picture does not belong to me and belong to its rightful creator. More

Rules
Met you in the Rain
Under the cherry tree

Secret Admire

672 14 6
By CrimsonFox21

Au: None!Despair
Setting: Hope's Peak Acdamy

Mondo's POV

I had just made it to class, it's not like I wanted to but Ishimaru stopped me.

I sit down at my desk and see a note on the desk.  I open it.

Are you a volcano?
Because you sure are hot~

It's probably one of those girls again.  They always try to flirt and seduce me.  I don't even like them

I crumple the paper and throw it into the garbage can.

Before I could throw it, I see a piece of paper near the garbage can.  I grab it.

It was crumbled, so maybe somebody Is getting noted from a hooker as well?

I open it to seem my name.

Dear Mondo,

You have such a nice hair style!  It looks really nice on you!

From,
Secret Admire

Secret Admire? I have one of those?  But... Why was it near the garbage can- oh I'm guessing the first note was thrown away?

Class was over and I was heading to my locker.  A note then falls out.

Dear Mondo,

Even though you act rude and don't listen to the rules,   You still have a heart for your friends!

From
Secret Admire

Hol up, are they a stalker?  How do they even know that?

It was weird, I wonder who keeps giving these notes?

The day was just filled with notes, everywhere there were notes from a secret admire. 

Until, it was the end of the day.  I was tried of all these notes.  That was until I saw someone at my dorm.

I saw Ishimaru at my dorm putting something under. 

" What are you doing?"  I loudly say.  Ishimaru jumps.

"O-oh..! Hey! Mondo! What brings you here?" Taka rubs the back of his head.

"This is my dorm." I say.  "Oh... Ur... I guess you found out...." Taka mutters.

I pick up the note.  And read it so he can hear it.

Dear Mondo,

Will you go out with me?

From, Kiyotaka Ishimaru

I see his face go a dark Crimson.  "It's fine if it's a no, I under- I put my finger against his lips.

"Sure, what day?" I ask.  "Uh... Maybe tommorow at 10?" Taka questions. 

"Alright, I'll see you tommorow then." I smile.

______________________________________

Sorry, there will be slow updates! Hope you have a great day! Also you mau suggest now!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 52.3K 98
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
420K 28.6K 43
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
897K 55K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1M 39K 92
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...