Finally You and I (OhmFluke K...

By yuyunstar

《Short story|Completed Fanfiction》 (Ohmfluke/MinSky and KaoEarth/KaiSpring) A short story of an AU of an AU ... More

Part II (End)
HBD N'Fluke! (Short Extra Story)

Part I

2K 40 32
By yuyunstar

A/N: an AU of an AU. An AU of my fic You Keep Me Grounded ㅡ this fic is still sitting in my evernote. But the names in there are what I used in here. OhmFluke as MinSky and KaoEarth as KaiSpring.

Alright! To the story now!

---

"Brother, for my birthday, can we invite Sky?"

The serious and quiet atmosphere, inside a known studio in a strict and private part of the city, was broken by this question.

Min and his bandmates just stared at his sister, confusion marring their faces. They didn't even notice she was there in the first place. But because she is family, she is allowed to enter the building. They only stared at the person who is waiting for an answer from his brother, the guitarist.

"Why are you asking for him?"

"I'm his fan! Also that means, Spring Heart will come! A double treat!" was her direct response.

"A fan? Since when? Nevermind that. And so?" Ohm said, raising his brow but there's a glint in his eyes, "He is an actor and not a performer. What do you want him to do? Act on your birthday? While your brother, my dear Lavender, is a performer. I do live shows."

"But, brother! It's different if it's not them! I have a pla- I mean, Brother Kai, please!" Lavender changed her tactic, going to her brother's best friend for support.

"Lavender, this is not a small ma-"

Min started but stopped when Kai, their pianist, pat his shoulder and said, "Alright, I'll ask if they could attend"

The soon to be 20 years old Lavender, screamed and jumped excitedly, giving Kai a hug that she knows he deserves. But Min just looked at his friend, confusion clearly showing on his face.

As soon as Lavender left the studio of the 4-member band, 4STORM, Min asked Kai. "Are you sure about what you just promised her?"

"Yeah, Kai. You can't just say those things to Lavender without making it true." Boun, their bass guitarist and lead vocalist, said.

"Huh? But I just told Lavender that I'll ask if they could attend. I didn't say anything about a promise that they should attend." replied a confused Kai which made the other three defeatedly sigh.

"Dude, we've known each other since sophomore years! You should know by now that when it comes to Lavender, words must always be followed by actions." Their drummer, Off, helpfully said for Kai to understand their point.

"Oh. Then, I'll ask them now so I can give Lavender an update as early as today."

"Go ahead" Min replied, chuckling a little as he went back with Off and Boun to the task they have been doing before Lavender arrived, and that is, picking a set of song to perform for Lavender's birthday.

They all thought Kai's "I'll ask them" meant that he would go to SamPrem Studio to make an appointment with the actor. But Kai's "I'll ask them" was walking to the counter where they put their belongings and took his phone to call someone.

"Hey, Spring Heart" - was the only thing that they heard before Kai opened the glass door to continue talking to his phone, with a teasing smile plastered on his face.

"Wait, Kai knows the manager?" Boun asked, mouth open in shock. The other two just exchanged some glances before they looked back at Kai who is casually talking to his phone animatedly, a proof that he is close and comfortable with the person he is talking to.

------

"Who was that?" Sky asked Spring though he knows the answer to his question already. There is only one person in the whole world that Spring talks to like that, his childhood friend Kai. And knowing that it's Kai, makes him tremble in excitement.

"It's Kai. He was asking if we're free this coming Friday."

"Spriiiiiiiiing! We are free! I'm on a break! Please let's attend their gig! Please!" Sky begged. 4STORM is a popular band. And personally, he is a big fan of them. Sky cannot let this opportunity pass. Because of conflicting schedule, he hasn't been present to their live shows since November. "It's been so long since I saw them on stage, please na?"

Spring let out a laugh, "You just saw them last December, and it's still the second week of February. Do you miss them that much?"

"We only have the time to stay for three songs last December! It's different seeing them on stage! I missed Min-I want to see them live so bad!" Sky rants.

Seeing him like that, Spring cannot help but tease him. "Relax, Sky. Kai only asked us to attend a birthday event. He said the celebrant is a big fan of yours. And I already told him we'll go."

"Oh? Who? That cannot be Kai's brother, he is definitely not my fan." Sky mumbled, eyeing Spring-the one Kai's younger brother looks up to. "He is your fan."

"No, we are talking about your boyfriend's sister here. She asked for you, hopefully you would be able to attend her birthday this coming Feb 14."

"Oh! I see- Wait, what boyfriend are you talking about?! Who?! I am-don't" A red-face Sky exclaimed, fanning his face with both hands. He abruptly stopped as the information sinked in, slowly, a smile was formed on his face as he mumbled, "So it's Min's sister's birthday. And we are invited."

Hearing this, Spring rolled his eyes. "What boyfriend? Who? That's what he said but he knows who I am talking about."

"Hey! Don't tease me!" said Sky. Standing from his seat, he took the AC remote as he added, "don't you think it's hot in here?"

Spring laughed out loud hearing that. "Let's just go out, na?" He then proceeded on dragging Sky to the couch to pack their things. "We are done for today, anyway. You are officially on a break."

-----

As soon as Kai entered the practice room, he was bombarded with Boun's questions who walked towards him in big strides.

"How come you have Spring Heart's number? How did you know him? You seem close. Are you close? Wait, or is it Sky you are close with? Are you keeping a secret from us, Kai?"

Kai only shrugged the arm around him and walked to the table without answering Boun's questions.

"Hey! You have to clarify this! The reason why you easily accepted Lavender's request is because you know Sky!"

"Just answer the questions, Kai. We are intrigued." Off added. It's the truth though. They are really intrigued.

Kai couldn't help but scratch his brow as he gave Boun a look. "You better not approach Spring like this when Friday comes."

"Ohoh!" Off exclaimed. He was about to continue but Kai and Min silenced him with a look. "Alright, alright. Zip my mouth."

With a sigh, Kai started explaining while checking the songs he wants to suggest to them, "Spring is a childhood friend that I haven't seen since they moved back from the city. We were only able to approached each other and talked to each other again during that Annual Award event we attended as guests last year."

"But why are we hearing this now? A year has already passed, Kai." Min asked with furrowed brows, but he's not glancing at Kai, too busy with checking the songs he wants to suggest.

Off and Boun put their pen down as they stared at Kai. Leaning back on his seat, Boun said, "I remembered you once told us there's someone you want us to meet but then changed your mind."

"Oh! I remembered! I mean, you always greet that someone on our live." Off added

"Of course, I have to acknowledge their presence. Spring said he has always known it was me and has supported us from the beginning of our career. And Sky became a fan too because of Spring."

The other three stopped what they were doing(more like only Min stopped, since Boun and Off were already into Kai's story telling.) "What?! Are you freaking serious?!" exclaimed Off, he added "Since when?! It's been 3 years already since the band was formed but we only started being this popular a year and a half ago!"

"Exactly" was only Kai's reply, grabbing Min's paper to look at the songs he checked.

"Wait, what?! Are you telling us they have always watched our stage?!" It was Boun this time who exclaimed, and when Kai slightly nodded, he added "Freaking serious?! But the first time we performed in an outside club activity was when we celebrated our graduation! Are you freaking telling us they were there at The Live 4U90 that time?!"

"Shit, we were still lacking back then" Min added, somewhat embarrassed.

"I feel you." Kai replied to Min, chuckling. "That time, they were there to unwind since it's rare for Sky to have a break from both school and work. So they just want to have a late dinner and some drinks while listening to a live performance." He stopped there, embarrassment clearly shown on his face as he remembered the scene. "What do you think I felt when the first time I talked to Spring after years of not seeing each other, was of him excitely telling me he is so proud of me that we are getting this recognition and that we deserve all of this for working hard and for not giving up? Even telling me he likes my style now compared to the first time he saw me again?"

"If he noticed that, then he surely knows you, Kai." Min said, smiling lightly before frowning, "I am still embarrassed though. Why am I embarrassed?"

"Maybe because the mystery of supportive-fans-who-keep-giving-us-homemade-food and has always helped on promoting us has finally been solved?" Kai nonchalantly said that made them slump to their seats and be deep in thoughts. That was disturbed when Boun started groaning.

"Wait, pease tell me they don't have eyes within our circle." Boun groaned.

"What are you talking about?" Off questioned, confused and somewhat irritated. Just when he was starting to like the silence of the room because he was able to arrange his thoughts, this chatterbox friend suddenly disturbed him.

"You remembered last year when Sky was rumored to be dating his co-star? When instead of clearing things, that co-star-who-shall-not-be-named, indirectly humiliate Sky and even brought Spring's name? We were backstage and I was scrolling through my twitter and I was so angry I said it out loud that I'd gladly date the both of them."

The members' faces varies when they remembered what happened last year. Kai and Min looked somewhat angry and Off looked irritated. Boun was swearing and cursing at the co-star-that-cannot-be-named and has-been-banned-and-blocked-from-their-sns eversince.

"It's understandable, Boun. You are a fan of Sky. SquareHearts were all angry that time too. Also, who wouldn't? He did apologize after being criticized with his atitude but his tone and face says the opposite." Off said rolling his eyes, "Fame made him high."

"Psh even remembering him is making me ma- Wait a freaking second? Homemade foods? Kai? Am I eating the food that Sky and Spring has been making this whole time?" Amazement can clearly be heard in his voice and can clearly be seen on his face. The others cannot help but tease him.

"You just realized that now, idiot Boun? That's why Kai has been very grateful, always mentioning them and thanking them even when they're not there. The ig lives too, that was your idea, Kai. That only means they cannot be physically present but you still want them to see and not miss it." Min said, face in contemplation on what he just said.

"Ohoh!" Off suddenly exclaimed, "I see!" He added, teasingly looking at Kai who only raised a brow in response. "Because of what Boun said that time about Spring, he didn't let us meet them!" Seeing one confuse face and two what-the-heck-are-you-talking-about face in response to his thought, he added. "Even earlier! You specifically told Boun not to approach Springheart in a crazy way." A disagreement of "I do not approach someone crazily!" was heard but was ignored as Off teasingly continued, "Wow. You are such a protective childhood friend, Kai! Or is it close friend? Best friend? A boy that is a friend? The Best boy that is a friend? Eh? Eh?" He continued, wiggling his brows at him.

"Min, I'm sorry we are now a duo. Let's sing ballad songs this Friday instead." Kai said as he rounded the table and put the two in chokehold.

"Why me too?!" Boun argued but was ignored again.

"Spring is yours while Min gets Sky! And now the band will be called KISS, a band consist of two lovely couple and the fanclub's name is CROSSxHEARTS!" Off was able to add which made Boun laugh even when he's struggling in Kai's hold.

"I agree with Kai, we'll be a duo and sing ballad songs this Friday." Min said as he took Off from Kai's hold replacing his arm around his neck.

Two loud shouts of "I surrender!" and laughter filled the room that was only silenced by a question of the person who silently entered the studio.

--------

"Kai, I thought you were busy?"

In unison, four heads turned to look at the direction of the voice. They all looked surprised and hastily tried to look more decent in front of their guests.

"Hey! What brings you here, the both of you?" Kai asked after getting over his shock. The ever confident Spring already is walking towards him while the always-shy-at-first Sky just fully entered the room, not just hovering near the door.

"We just thought we have to get to know each other first, especially that you know the person who invited us." Spring explained, smiling brightly at Kai.

Seeing the two being comfortable together made Sky forget about his shyness and teased them. With a big and bright smile, he stood in front of them. He looked innocent, but the both knows he's not, at the moment. "It's actually his idea, Kai. When he said we were going out, I thought we're just going to eat but he drove us here. I guess, he just really misses you. So much. But don't worry, I'm on a break with acting right now till May. So time for some catching up." He ended with a tilt of his head and a cute smile on his face.

Before any of the two can talk back to Sky's constant teasing, "Cuteness overload" was heard. They all whipped their direction to the other occupants of the studio who only shook their head in denial, the band members know it was Boun though.

But then, Sky suddenly becomes red and tried to subtly hide between Kai and Spring which didn't go unnotice by all of them.

"You have watched us for three years and you still get shy seeing us up close?" Kai said, teasing him.

"That's because-" Spring started but was elbowed by Sky. "That hurts!" He whispered in a hiss before clearing his throat, "A-anyway! Hello, I'm Spring! Pleased to meet all of you! And this is Sky, my charge." Both of them greeted the members of 4STORM with a bow which was returned.

"Do I have to introduce them still?" Kai genuinely asked since Spring still introduced themselves even though they are already known.

"No need, Kai. I just did that for Sky's sake." Spring answered, patting his left cheek. With the affectionate action, they both glance at Sky and indeed, he is grinning at them and blushing again.

A "So cute!" was heard this time

"Alright, that was Boun. He is actually a big fan. Been a fan since your Until We Meet Again series. But don't misunderstand him just because he is grinning happily, he is actually quite protective, just like a fan. But maybe because he is also a year older. An older fan instinct I guess."

Hearing that, Sky relaxed a little. He glanced at Boun and gave him a smile before his gaze landed on Off. He waited for Kai to continue but Off talked first, "Ohoh? How many times have you been in here? For the security to just let you in without contacting us first?" Off said mischievously. At first, Sky was startled and embarrassed but was able to grasp the hint when Off inclined his head towards Kai and Spring. Guess he is not the only one who teases them. With an innocent smile plastered on his face, he answered Off, "We've been here many times already, though most of the time, it's just the two of them. I understand they need some space-" a hand clamped his mouth. Off laughed at his answer. His gaze landed to the man standing next to Off, and in reflex, a smitten smile was formed, perfectly hidden behind Spring's hand.

"Ya, Sky Heart! Don't say vague things!" A flustered Spring hastily said while throwing glances at Kai. He is nervous that Kai might misunderstood and get the wrong idea. But the other man was only fondly staring at them which made him more flustered, Sky started giggling while looking at them. As a last resort, he pushed a giggling Sky towards Kai and walked to the person who hasn't said anything yet, Min Jun. "R-right! We are here for the birthday event. Anything we can help you with?"

Min glanced at Kai first before he answered, "I don't know. We were only given the task to sing before we were told to ask if we could invite Sky."

"Right, maybe you can talk to Sky about your sister then? He needs to know some things about her first." He waited for Min's nod before he called for Kai to bring Sky near them.

"I can walk alone, you know?" Mumbled a shy Sky

"I know. But aside from Kai, you don't know them personally. If we let you on your own, there won't be any progress aside from you being timid and shy in front of Min." Spring replied

Hearing that, Boun sprung up in front of Spring, startling him greatly. "Sir Heart! Beautiful Spring Heart! What do you mean by that? Am I getting my VVIP seat on a Sky Heart Exclusive interview? You do not have to worry though because my brothers are decent human beings and good hearted people, sometimes not kind but yeah, and-" he stopped when he saw from his peripheral vision that Kai extended his arm and feels like his hand is nearing his face. And he was really not imagining it, because he got smacked on the head by the said hand.

"Yah, Boun! What did I tell you about approaching him like that?"

"Alright, calm down. I'll keep him in line, the four of you should start talking now. Go on, go on. Go sit there on the couch and not here. The working area is messy right now." Off replied, pushing them to the direction of the long couch near the window.

As soon as the two pairs sat on the long couch, Boun started talking again. "Are you playing Cupid? You? Why would you when you do not have a partner yourself. You have no expe-"

"Shut up. They are the calm ones, perfect for talking. And you? Should help me instead."

------

There was an awkward silence before Sky started talking, prompted by Spring's eyes which are telling him to start talking now, right now. So he turned to his left to face Min and looked at him in the eyes...That's a lie, he kept on averting his eyes nervously to Spring and Kai who sat on the opposite couch.

"Uh, I am known as Sky Heart. And I didn't know we are going to meet each other like this. Thank you for inviting us. I wasn't expecting this. B-but I'm a fan myself too! I mean of you. I mean of your band! It's a pleasure to finally-"

Min was watching in fascination as Sky's cheeks started coloring from a light pink shade to a bright pink. And as he stumbles with his words, he started getting the shade of red. "Always like this, huh?"

"-and I'd gladly listen to everything you are going to sa- uh, what did you say, Min?" tilting his head, he shyly asked. Sky didn't know what he is talking about.

Spring, on the other hand, knows so he answered for Sky. "He is. He is a shy person that's why people likes to tease him. But once you become his friend, you would understand that this is just a cute side of him." Looks like Sky finally understood because he patted his cheeks and is trying to hide his face. "And also because, he is really a big fan. He became like that too when he first met Kai." Min raised a brow upon hearing that.

"Really? I couldn't remember he became this red though." Teased Kai, which made Sky took the plush pillow behind him to hide his face.

"Stop that, you are not helping at all" scolded Spring, hitting him on the shoulder. Like a switch, they started bickering. But the people listening (except the used-to-this-situation Sky) don't know if they are really complaining or they are just being caring and worried for each other and that those hits/smacks were actually love pats they are giving to each other.

"It's their love language." Sky, who already abandoned the pillow and finally calmed down, whispered to Min. "They told me that they'rè like that back then too. And when they got reunited, it's as if there was no 15 years of separation between them. They bicker and hit each other a lot when they are together but it's only their way of showing their care and being clingy in a subtle way." He ended, looking up to meet Min's gentle eyes and he gave him a sweet smile which was returned with a gentle one.

"I guess you are right." Min softly said. His gentle smile turned to a smirk as he added, "Are you sure they are hitting each other? Not hitting on each other?"

"We heard that!"

Sky burst out laughing, unknowingly smacking Min's arm continuously in excitement, as he watched the sulking Spring which was being coaxed by Kai who keeps on giving them a glare as he said, "Looks like Sky found a crackhead partner with you, Min."

"Don't compare us to Boun." Min instantly replied. A shout of, "Hey! Why am i hearing my name there?!" And an answer of "Might have used you as an example" were heard which they all ignored for the sake of going back to the main reason of why they are sitting there in the first place.

"Lavender is turning 20 this Friday. This is actually the first time that she asked something from us. She must have known you are on a break right now though. She is a private person, very private. And she doesn't like crowd. That's why this party only have 5 guests, families aside." Min started, "Ah, right. She loves cute things." He added, staring at Sky directly.

Spring and Sky nod their head at the same time and looked at each other before they started talking on what gift to buy.

"I was planning on buying that stuffed bear we saw last time. I guess I'll buy it for Lavender this time."

"Oh? The one which is bigger than us?"

"Yes"

"Why not buy the other one. You know, the couple bear we saw. We can gift her that, two bears from the both of us. And because it's also Valentine's day... Min can we see a picture of her?" Spring asked. Min took his phone and skimmed through his instagram to look for his sister's ig and gave his phone to Sky, Kai doing the same to give his phone to Spring. Since Lavender's account is private and solely for close friends and family, they are borrowing Kai's and Min's phones.

They understand though. Even they have a private account that they haven't disclosed to the public. Both only have 25 following and followers (no official account. They all follow their close friends' private accounts), the only people they trust and they are very much close with knows it, including Kai.

"I can send Lavender a message to follow your accounts if you want. Don't worry, this is only the sns that she has because the other platforms are bad for her mental health. Also, she likes to take pictures."

"I can see that." Sky murmured, still scrolling through her ig slowly. He is admiring the photos of landscape, flowers, and nature. There's also some photos of the band performing, of them smiling and being carefree, playing at the pool. A gentle smile slowly formed on his face which made Min who is observing him automatically smile softly at him.

"Hmm?/Eh?" The band's guest stopped on one photo at the same time and looked up to stare at each other. In chorus they said, "She is Lavender."

Confusion marred the faces of Kai and Min. They have met already?

"Star, right? What an entwined fate." Spring muttered

"Indeed." Sky replied. For explanation to the two people they are with, he explained "We have crossed paths already. Actually, here. We met her here before, Kai."

Suprised, Kai exclaimed, "When was that? Why was I not informed of this?"

"Just recently. When everyone but you flew somewhere else. You were in a hurry and left us here that time, she arrived 5 minutes after you left, I think. Or that was 10 minutes? We stayed here for a while to take comfort from this room but someone came. She introduced her name as Star, though. And didn't tell us anything about being related to Min. Only that she's a family friend of Kai."

"She likes to be called as Star so much that it has become her nickname with her friends." Explained Min.

"We talked for a while and we told her about how we know Kai and the band but don't have enough time to officially introduce ourselves to you, especially when Kai is not helping us at all."

Spring rolled his eyes hearing that, giving Kai a stink eye as he added, "we weren't able to see each other again because of Sky's hectic and overloaded schedule. But looks like Star got impatient with you."

"So the request was especially for you, Kai." Off suddenly said. Both Boun and Off were standing behind the couch that Spring and Kai are occupying. "But she must have been testing us too, if we'd already met and were already friends."

The sound of notification was heard from two phones, interrupting the discussion. Sky and Spring both checked their phone. A follow request notification. They happily looked at each other and accepted the request, following her back too. Not even a minute after they put their phone back on the table, another notification popped up. They have been tagged by a photo that Lavender uploaded with a caption of "Finally!💛💙🌻".

It was a picture of the three of them that Lavender asked for a remembrance of their first meeting. It was shot with the window as the background, the curtain opened and pulled to the side letting the lush and blooming flower garden be seen in the background. With Lavender in the middle, they cutely posed for the photo. Both liked the picture and commented with a heart.

"Can we take a photo too? All of us in one photo." Boun excitedly said which was received with a nod from everyone. After seeing them nod, he told Kai and Spring to sit beside Sky and Min, putting the guests in the middle and Kai and Min beside them. He then told Off that both of them will stand behind them in one photo and also beside Kai and Min in another one. After being done with the instruction, he looked for the tripod and took his camera from the counter, even praising himself for his habit of always taking his camera with him.

The supposed to be two photos only, becomes a photoshoot after that. With Boun as the photographer and with the others encouraging him to take another set of photos, they went to the other side of the two-storey studio and even went outside the garden.

Boun was internally praising Kai and Min for purchasing the house with beautiful interior and exterior that they turned into a studio. This is their private studio, while the other one is the studio in the city that the fans visited sometimes to show support. Fans know that they usually make songs and relax here and that they only go to the other studio when they need to socialize with them.

Along the way of the impromptu solo photoshoot, two pairs were formed and become models with Off giving directions on what he wants them to do and Boun as the obedient photographer.

"That was fun. I didn't know photoshoots are tiring though." Spring uttered, leaning his back to the couch and sighing tiredly.

"I didn't even know being a photographer is tiring. But maybe because Off was a very demanding one. Though it was only a photoshoot for fun. What a perfectionist." Boun replied, lying down the oppositie couch.

"Hey, where's Sky?" Spring asked after noticing it was Kai who sat beside him, not Sky.

"Upstairs. He followed Min earlier. Said he would help him with the snacks and drinks." Kai mumbled beside him.

"Ooh! A chance!" Spring whispered giddily, making Kai look at him weirdly. "Nothing~~"

---------

"Min, wait for me." Sky said to the person who was 10 steps ahead of him, walking in a fast pace. He jogged to be able to catch up. "I know you are angry but please let me explain?" He pleaded, tone getting desperate as the person he is talking to just continued walking, ignoring him. "Are we having a fight right now?" He added in a small broken voice which made the person in front of him abruptly stopped and turned around. Resulting with his face on Min's chest. Instead of stepping back, Sky buried his face to the other's chest, arms circling his back as he whispered, "I'm sorry". He felt the other let out a deep sigh before arms encircled around him, pulling him in a tight embrace which made him emotional. He teared up a little.

"Don't cry now. I'm not angry. Just trying to internalize what I learned today, hmm?" Min said, gently caressing his back.

"You are lying. You are angry at me. You are being silent, you keep on trying to make a distance between us and i can feel it, you keep on ignoring me too. I haven't seen you for a week because you're outside the country but as soon as you're back you are making me feel ignored." he burst into tears, the behavior of the older has been weighing him down for a while now. Though he knows the reason why Min is angry, he just can't help being hurt with the other's treatment.

"I was just trying to make sense of the situation."

"But you do not have to ignore me like that!" Sky said, angrily looking up at Min, but then bit his lip and sorrowfully said, "I'm sorry. I can explain. I was just waiting for Kai to finally introduce us to the rest of the band. But whenever I raise the topic, he keeps on saying next time and Spring keeps on teasing me about you."

Min keeps on wiping the tears on Sky's face as the other hurriedly explained to him. They are still holding each other in the hallway that is connecting the kitchen and the living room. As of the moment, the only thing that matters is the explanation for the misunderstanding.

"Then why didn't you tell me about Kai?"

"It's not my place to tell but Spring." was Sky's immediate answer. Min frowned at the answer, clearly dissatisfied and disappointed so he hurriedly added, "Because at first, I just wanted to surprise you and Kai! We're only friends that time so I found it funny to be able to surprise the both of you! But as Kai kept on postponing the 'introduction meeting', it became harder and harder for me to tell you. Especially when we became a couple."

Min sighed. Defeated, he added "And you were overworking yourself since last year, it's understandable for Kai to keep on postponing the meeting. He is the kind of guy that wants to have a week vacation to be able for his friends to know each other fully."

"I am really sorry about not telling you. I know I omitted many things to you and to them. But now i can finally relax. Also Min, the break is not sudden at all but was planned, that's why I have to finish all my work that has already been approved and accepted on time." Sky added, burrowing his face to Min's chest again.

"Hey, now that we have been officially introduced, we can tell them now." Min casually said, chuckling when Sky instantly looked up at him with eyes shining and lips stretch in a big smile, he keeps on nodding at him.

"Alright, I initially thought this is your doing. But before that, I missed you so much. Can I kiss you?" Sky eagerly asked, biting his lip in anticipation. But Min only nod so he added, "at least let me reach your face!" The taller laughed and neared his face to him. "Right. Why did I bother asking?" Sky added, giggling when Min keeps on peppering his face with kisses, but is avoiding the place that he wants to be kissed the most. "Min, kiss me already!" he whined. Impatiently, he holds the other's face with both hands and gave him a quick kiss. "There! Okay, done. Let's go and get some food!"

But before he can get away, Min tugged him back and kissed him on the lips, hard. In response, Sky opened his mouth for Min to deepen the kiss. Slowly, Min's arm encircled Sky's waist to keep him in place, while he kept his other hand on Sky's jaw. Meanwhile, both of Sky's hand traveled up to Min's neck and is slowly crawling up his hair, massaging his scalp. The action made Min groan, he replied Sky's action by tugging his head closer and by sucking his tongue which made the smaller moan.

The two were so into each other, they failed to hear the voices of their friends getting nearer. Only when Spring, who was steps ahead of the others, came back to the people he was with, talking in a loud voice and trying to block the way that the lovers stopped. "Don't look at them! I mean, nothing in here! They are not in here!"

Sky, upon recognizing Spring's voice, wants to disentangle himself from Min because of shyness. But his lover is not having it, keeping him within his embrace as the others finally came into view. The only thing that he can do at the moment is to hide his face on the taller's chest.

"What's the meaning of this?" Off asked with both brows raised. All of them can see Sky's ears are already red.

Kai furrowed his brows at Min's face which screams nonchalance even when he has Sky locked in his arms. A frown formed as he said, "What are you doing? Min, don't play with Sky."

Min frowned back at him and he instinctively pulled Sky closer, hiding him from his friends as he retorted, "Who is playing who? I am with my lover. We are already together while you still keep on dancing around."

"What?! " Spring screamed, more like squealed. He only heard the word lover. "Sky! Since when?! I always tease him as your boyfriend but I didn't know it's actually the truth?!" he added, wanting to talk to Sky for details but also not wanting to get close to them because Min still has a frown on his face. "Wait, were you crying?" He asked which made Min squeeze Sky.

Sky peeked at Spring before he giddily said, "Okay, I'll tell you but only in the living room, yeah? Also, I am really hungry and thirsty so we'll get some food first."

They watched in amazement as Min's face easily softened upon hearing what Sky just said. And in a gentle tone that they have never heard from him before, he asked Sky, "What do you want to eat? Hmm? We just recently restocked our fridge. If what you wanted is not available, just tell me and we will look for it and order it." Min added, slowly releasing Sky from the hug only to hold his hand and drag him towards the kitchen.

The audience only watched them with wide eyes, except Spring who get a hold of Kai's arm and cannot help but hit it(him) in giddiness.

"Okay! Faster to the living room! Move! Now!" Spring commanded with a big smile, pushing the three grown men when they didn't move an inch.

-------

The recently revealed couple entered the living room, holding a tray of food and drinks. There's even a bag of snacks (read, potato chips) dangling on Min's arm.

"We'll eat as we talk" Spring said, only realizing he is also hungry after seeing the food that Sky served.

"Yes. We haven't eaten lunch yet. Here, I made this for us." Sky replied, getting a sandwich for himself and Spring.

Spring also took a pack of potato chips from Min's hand, but was snatched back by Kai who frowned at him. In a disapproving tone, he scolded him. "Eat the sandwich first before the junkfood. It's almost three in the afternoon but you haven't eaten lunch yet?"

"Aw, Sky has a fruit box that we ate before coming here." Spring replied, but Kai's expression didn't change making him whine, "Aw, come on Kai! We were busy! Also it's our last day of work so we pushed everything and finished them first before taking a break and ate the fruits that Sky prepared! We were planning to celebrate later! But then you called and I thought why not have a meal with you too instead of just the both of us celebrating. Okay? Can I eat that now?"

Kai blinked. Spring can really talk fast. It still amazes him sometimes. "Just give him the food and eat, the both of you." Boun, who is sitting beside him said. With a full mouth, he added "Look!" Pointing at the two people sitting on the opposite couch. Min is busy taking care of Sky as the smaller devoured his food in hunger. "Slow down. Here, eat more." Min said, giving his remaining sandwich to Sky who accepted it and he even opened a pack of potato chips for the other, putting it on a plate for Sky to snack on.

"Just take care of yours." Off, who is sitting beside Sky and is in front of him, told him. Even pointing his lips towards Spring who is grumbling something while munching his sandwich.

With a defeated sigh, he opened the potato chips and did the same for Spring. Putting it on a plate and offering the said plate to Spring, who only gave him a stink eye while keeping his mouth full with his sandwich. "Slow down or you'll choke on your food." He murmured, taking a glass of water and putting it beside his plate.

"I don't like you" Spring grumbled at Kai, with his mouth full, inching away from him.

Kai let out another sigh before sneaking his arm around Spring's waist and pulling him close, back towards his body. His hand stayed there even when the person sitting in front of Spring, Sky, choked on his food upon witnessing it.

Sky was the only one who is looking at them (specifically the hand) because Min is busy taking care of him(especially because he choked on his food) and the other two are busy filling their stomach. It looks normal though... because Spring is not shying away and just accepting it, even nodding at Kai which made the latter smile in relief. Wait... Sky thought, that's how Min looks when he is finally forgiven. With narrowed eyes, he tried to get Spring's attention. Once he have it, he gave him a questioning glance which was returned with a shrug, but he can see the sadness lingering around his friend's eyes. This two friends of his are really confusing. They act as if they're together but would greatly deny when being asked. He knows though, that Spring has fallen deep. But won't act on it for Kai's sake. He feels sad for Spring. Sometimes, Kai is an open book for Sky to read, other times he is a closed book that is even locked, for him to read. But maybe, Spring can always read him, just like how he can always read Min.

And maybe, Sky thought, it's the same with them. Because Min is giving him a worried look right now just like how Kai is glancing at Spring worriedly right now.

Spring felt Kai's thumb slowly caressing his waist. He glanced at him and found him worriedly looking at him. To ease him, he put on a smile and patted the hand on his waist twice as an assurance and to let go before zeroing his gaze at Sky and Min. "Alright, story telling, please!"

-------

"He said he is just going to meet Kai for a while but it's already been almost half an hour. I mean I know they need more time than that but I just want to find them and take some snapshots to add to my KaiSpring album collection! I bet he knows my intention that's why he didn't tell me anything. As if he can stop me though! I've done it a plentiful of times already~ where are you Spring Heart~♡"

Sky loudly talked to himself, giggling nonstop as he readied his phone camera and looked around the mall. He was so busy entering and exiting each stores, with intense eyes instantly locked on the next store in line after exiting.

Arranging his bucket hat and mask and checking his phone on his way to the next store, he jogged and didn't notice someone was also walking towards his direction. That person was able to stop but Sky wasn't, hence he bumped into him with force.

He instantly looked up, alarmed. "I'm sorry! I wasn't looking. Sorry!" Sky hurriedly apologized. The person he bumped into just told him it's alright in a soft voice.

But then Sky looked down and discovered the stranger's phone was on the ground. He hurriedly picked it up and wiped it with his sleeve, checking for cracks "Aw! I'm sorry! I didn't mean it! It has a crack! What can I do to repay you?! Please allow me!"

The sight of the panicking young man amused the taller one greatly. He let out a chuckle and patted the smaller one's hat. "Hey, relax. It's alright. No need to repay me or something. You are in a hurry, aren't you?"

"Who cares about that right now, I am more worried about your phone! You won't sue me if I ran away now, right? Right?!" Sky said, panicking.

"Well then, take off your hat and I won't sue you."

In reply, Sky hurriedly took his hat off and looked up at the taller one. The other has also took his cap off, Sky noticed. "It's just a phone, no need to panic like that."

"Really?" Sky asked, doubtful. "If I didn't do anything as a compensation to you, my conscience will eat me up."

The taller one just sighed and gazed at his eyes without blinking. The attention made Sky shy and he started to fidget. After a full minute of silence, the taller then told him, "I am craving for pizza and fries."

As if the taller just gave him an idea, he hastily said "Let's go! Let's eat together!"

All of his thoughts about spying KaiSpring and his KaiSpring album collection flew out the window as he dragged the taller man towards the restaurant two stores away. It didn't even cross his mind that his actions right now are the opposite of the normal him. Guess he really was panicking and very sorry.

It only crossed his mind when they have finished ordering their pizza and fries. Shyness and embarrassment suddenly filling his being as it finally sunk inㅡthat he dragged the stranger by his arm and pushed him to take a seat. Sky bowed and apologized, shame and embarrassment coloring his voice as he took off his mask, "I am sorry."

"It really is you"

Sky glanced up and blushes, because the other man knows him as Sky Heart and because he was reminded of his actions.

"Ah, yes. I'm-"

"I hope you do not act like this to every stranger you bumped into."

Sky hastily shook his head in denial upon hearing that. "No! Well, not the first time to bump into someone or something. It's my first time to cause damage to someone's thing though. I'm sorry." he added sheepishly.

"As long as this is the first time you have done something like this, then everything is alright."

Sky awkwardly laugh, coughing a little as he saw a waiter going to them with their order. As soon as the waiter was out of sight, he softly told the taller man, "You can take off your mask. I hope you feel comfortable around me." He added, feeling worried.

"That should be my line." The other softly said making Sky confused. He understood why when the other took his mask off.

Eyes wide in suprise, Sky choked on his tea. Hastily, the person he is with stood up to sit beside him. His eyes are getting teary because of coughing. Still, Sky was able to say the other person's name, "Min Jun", before the said person rubbed his back, worriedly asking if he's alright.

"I'm alright now, thanks." Sky said when he can breathe properly without coughing. "Aw, that was more embarrassing than bumping into you!" He mumbled, more like whined as he covered his face with his hands.

"Hey, don't hide." Min said, a smile lilting his face. He stayed beside Sky, which made the latter even more flustered. It made him laugh.

"Don't laugh! I'm shy! And this is not how i imagined our first meeting to be is!"

"Huh?"

Realizing he slipped, Sky backtracked "I mean, I'm a fan! Of your band, that is. And I thought I can see you without embarrassing myself! Yeah! Let's eat!" he ended, taking a slice of pizza to munch on and eating fries too to keep his mouth full. You have embarrassed yourself enough already, Skyyyyy! So just keep eatiiiiing! He thought to himself.

"Slow down. You are going to make your clothes dirty." Min softly murmured, taking a tissue to wipe Sky's cheek. The action made Sky dropped his fries, face getting redder and redder as Min took his fingers and wiped it with the tissue too. "See, I told you to slow down."

Feeling babied by Min, he cannot help but blush to the highest level. "I'm not a baby" he murmured in a shy voice, glancing up at Min. He found the other already looking at him with a teasing smile plastered on his face. Seeing that teasing smile, he whined, "Min, you are teasing me!"

It made the other laugh out loud. "Okay, I'll stop. I'll stop. Just don't hide again. Or else I'll tease you more."

Contrary to what they thought their day would end, bumping into each other and eating together made them feel great and at ease.

Min thought he'll have to wait for Kai for an hour before he can eat. Instead he messaged Kai that he is preoccupied at the moment and don't have a specific time on when it'll end.

Sky thought he will be successful (again) on spying KaiSpring and will have new materials to tease Spring which his reactions greatly amused him. Instead he bumped into someone he never thought he would meet in a cliché way and ended up eating with him. Sending Spring a message that he met an important friend and needs to catch up with him and didn't know when they'll separate. And promising to call him when it's time to go home.

Sky has always thought, the independent band, 4STORM, members are passionate and hardworking, humble and are always grateful even with little things. That's why they fully deserve the success they have now. Even before, in that small stage of The Live 4U90, they shined. They were genuinely happy with what they were doing and the aura that radiates from them attracts him. The composition of the songs made him glance at them, and their voices that accompanies the verses made him stare. A group of young adults with passion for music, that's what made him follow them.

Off is the spokesperson of the group, keeps the communication between them and the audience. He is a funny person. He is the leader of the band on stage.

Kai keeps the group grounded, balanced. He is the shadow leader of the band. (He keeps on saying lame jokes, which always made Spring hit him.)

Boun is the youngest, and the happy pill of the band. He keeps them energized with his talks. He knows his friends and keep them on line.

Min is the leader of the band. He keeps everyone on line, keeps them in reality and not let them fall to illusions. The members respect his decisions greatly.

Those are Sky's perception of the members.

He knows Min is kind and a serious person. He just didn't know Min is also a funny one. That he loves to joke and to tease.

Well, now he knows.

He didn't know how many times Min teased him today. And how many times he played along with his jokes.

Well, now he knows he is a funny one too. He didn't even know he has great sense of humor. But with the amount of times he made Min laugh, he is pretty convinced he is a funny one with a sense of humor.

"Thanks for today, I have fun." Sky said, smiling as he accompanied Min to the parking lot.

"Yes, today went really well. Thank you for bumping into me." He replied, which made Sky hit him shyly. "But, where is your car?" He questioned when they reached his car but Sky is only standing beside him and not looking for his own.

"Oh! I'm just here to send you off. I used public transportation to come here because I was spy- I mean, usually, my manager drives me around. 'Cause I can't drive. See you! Thanks again!" He added, stepping backwards to give Min some space to open the car's door.

"Wait." Min called upon seeing Sky was ready to walk towards the exit. "I can send you home."

"No, no, no! It's alright! I have already bothered you enough today, Min."

Min clicked his tongue at that, "says who?" he grumbled and he proceeded on holding his hand to pull him towards the passenger seat. "Get in." When he saw that Sky was still hesitating, he added "It's already late, I won't be able to sleep if I let you go alone now. I don't have your number to ask you if you're already home."

"Oh! Then, I'll give you my number." Sky replied, unlocking his phone for Min to type his number. Then called the contact and ending the call when Min's phone rang. "There you go. Alright, byebye!"

"Who said I am not sending you home?" Min asked, raising a brow at Sky who furrowed his brows in confusion.

"B-but you said-"

"Come on, get in already. You mentioned you have a full day tomorrow, didn't you? I bet you are already tired. You need to get enough rest soon."

The tone of Min's voice made him give in. And the hand that he put on his nape to massage him made him weak. And soft.

"Alright. Send me home now, please. I'll put in the address."

--------

3 months have passed since Spring and Kai rekindled their friendship.

3 months have passed since he kept on teasing Spring.

3 months have passed since his KaiSpring album was made.

2 months have passed since he observed the teasing felt different.

Two months have passed since Spring has caught feelings.

2 months have passed since he told Spring not to let go this time, that it's time for him to think about the aspect of love again after being single for a long time, that he has sacrificed enough for him just because he took the role of being his manager.

2 months have passed since Spring told him being his manager was never a burden to him, instead he is grateful for it because he was able to protect him unlike his old manager. That even when they were still university students that time, he took the work seriously. Because being present and beside him to protect him and push him forward is a gift that Sky gave him. After staying on the sideline for a year, Sky finally let him in. Together, with his not renewed contract and a new one from SamPrem Studio, he let him be his manager and they signed with the SP Studio.

Being exploited as an artist for years, SamPrem studio has become a fresh start to Sky. Spring was just grateful that the experience made Sky opened his mind and made his mind strong but still his heart remained kind and soft and pure just like the same Sky he befriended since freshmen year.

Lazying on his bed, Sky realized that aside from KaiSpring, a month has already passed since he bumped into Min. A month has already passed since a friendship started between them....

"What's with the SquareHeart getting an artist as their...Aw! I am not thinking like that! Really! Friends! Only friends!" Sky exclaimed, getting a pillow to hug and then he rolled on his bed. "It's not like that... he is just really a great person. A good person."

A month has already passed since he made Min his own secret. "It's just for a while", he thought. "This will be a big surprise when Kai finally introduces us." The image made him laugh. "Kai said next month during their concert is a great opportunity to introduce us. I can't wait! Min will be surpries too, I bet!"

It didn't go as planned. Sky didn't know why he's being linked to a former co-star from his previous agency. He didn't even know where and when the rumor started. It has been a hectic week. He already apologized to Kai and Min, they both invited him to come to their concert. But he has to cooperate with his agency for the rumors. He is actually getting mentally tired already. Especially when an interview of his former co-star was released a few minutes ago.

"Stay strong now. They want to tarnish you especially now that you have many projects lined up." The young joint-owners of the agency said, comforting him.

"Yes, they are right. I have already received calls. They are all assuring you, no one is backing out. The offers and projects are still yours, Sky." Spring seconded.

He gratefully thanked them and they proceeded on the interview that they immediately scheduled to clear up the rumors and the sudden interview/statement of the former co-star. This interview of his will be released by his agency as his formal statement later.

"Honestly, I don't know where and when the rumors started. It just suddenly blow up, I can't even catch up, really. I'm actually at a lost here because I can't think of any actions from him or me that lead to this rumor. Because nothing is going on in the first place. I formally cut ties with my previous agency. In the first place, I do not have any ill feelings towards them since we resolved the problem between us rationally and legally. I just feel sorry for the people getting involved. This is getting out of hand, my friends are getting dragged just because they spoke up for me. I know you'll scold me later for feeling sorry and apologizing but I am really sorry for involving all of you in this baseless rumor. And for my former co-star, I'm sorry you feel that way towards me and my manager. Rest assured, we only have an actor and colleague relationship between us. Nothing more, nothing less."

At the back, Spring let out a laugh at his statement. While the friends that he mentioned are nodding their heads, giving their approval. And the CEOs who took good care of Sky, being their first artist to join their agency, looked proud at his growth. They have followed him and have witnessed his fall and his standing up again. They only gave him their support. Without Sky's perseverance, love for his profession, and strong will, he won't be able to shine like this again. They are proud parents, everyone can tell. Their agency is only small, but the bond among the artists in the agency is real and firm.

After the interview, they advised him to go home and rest. Saying they just only need to upload the interview now and that the only work that he needs to do now is to go home and rest. Grateful for the support and care, Sky hugged them goodbye and let Spring take him home.

"No going out tonight and tomorrow, alright? Or if you would go out, at least give me a call. I am not the only one who is worried about you now. Keep us updated in the group chat too. It's more fun in the groupchat nowadays." Spring added, laughing together with Sky. It's true. The group chat that is consist of every SamPrem Studio artists has been livelier for the past week. Usually the managers only gives the update when their charges are busy with work. Managers only share some snapshots and candid photos of their charge. But for the past week, everyone keeps on dropping messages on their line group chat. Even cheering the others (who spoke for Sky) and making memes about them.

-------

Sky kept himself composed after Spring dropped him home. He took the time on cleaning his whole apartment and reorganized his place. He even baked some chocolate chip cookies-his favorite comfort food, and took the box of strawberry sherbet flavored ice-cream from his fridge. Spring really knows him well, he bought two 1l and 5 small cups of his favorite ice cream.

Upon realizing that he feels sticky from the cleaning and baking, he took a shower first before going back to the living room to arrange his comfort food on the table. He might as well watch the movies that the others gave him, he thought.

Making himself comfortable on the couch, he turned on the movie.

Leaning on the couch, he ended up staring into the TV without seeing anything. A tear slowly fell from his eye. Then another. And another which he hastily wiped.

He cleared his throat and wiped his nose when he heard his ringtone.

Min Jun🌻

He hastily composed himself before accepting the call, "Hi! The concert already finished? Aw, I wasn't able to watch it. But maybe next time na?" Sky exclaimed joyfully. But Min is not talking back. "Min? Are you alright?" He worriedly ask.

"Shouldn't that be my line? Are you alright? Are you home?"

"Don't worry, I'm alright. Just tired but alright. And yes, they send me home after the interview." He let out a laugh as he added, "Everyone is worried so I have to follow their instructions and take a rest."

"And did you take a rest?"

"W-well, I cleaned and baked and now I'm watching a movie. So yes, I am taking a rest."

His doorbell suddenly rang, making Sky's heart beats fast. He let it rang again just to be sure. And yes, he is hearing it on the other line too.

"Let me in, please?"

Sky didn't realize he was already standing in front of his door before Min asked him to let him in. The desperation and worry that he heard from Min made him open his door without hesitation.

Min only looked at his face and within seconds, he is inside Min's strong arms, surrounding him with warmth and security. And in an instant, Sky burst into tears. Slowly, Min turned around to close and lock the door before lifting Sky who immediately locked his legs around his waist and burrowed his head on his neck. The smaller's hold around his shoulders is strong, and in response, he tightened his hold around him.

"You did good on keeping yourself together." Min softly praised, alternating between caressing Sky's back and hair.

Sky realized they are sitting on his couch now. He slowly let go of Min who let him, and wiped his eyes with the sleeves of his sweater. "I-I'm sorry. I didn't know why I-" he started as he tried to get away from Min's lap but the older only tightened his hold around him and pulled him back to his chest.

"Let me, please. You need it."

And he let him, let him be his source of warmth and comfort that he let himself be lulled into relaxation within the other's embrace. His body loosening up, his mind being silenced, and his heart being engulfed by the other's care.

"Thank you." Sky softly whispered, not wanting to disturb the serenity that Min brought with his presence. "Thank you for being my friend."

"Always remember that you are not alone. Many people care for you and love you. I hope you know and believe that."

"I know."

"No matter what happens, I will always be here."

"I know."

"No matter what you think, you deserve to be my friend."

"But Min-"

"I will not let you."

Unconsciously, Sky fisted his hand, crumpling Min's shirt that he is holding. "But Min, I don't want to involve you too. You are an artist but it doesn't mean I want to tarnish your image and the band's image. Because I am like this."

"What's wrong with being you? What's wrong with being different from others? You are loved and protected by your friends because of who you are as a person not because of your gender. You are loved and protected by your fans because they see you as a good person and a good artist not because they pity you. Others see you as a model for them to be true to themselves. Others see you as a proof that they are not alone. Do not box yourself to the image that others want you to. You see, you are one of the proofs that love knows no boundaries."

"But-"

"So what? Aren't they proud of being your friend? Aren't they proud of being your fan? Because, I am proud. But I'll wait for you. Untill then, I'll remain as your secret friend." He added, teasing the other. He gladly received the smacked on his chest as the other's retort. "So have I convinced you now that cutting ties with me is not an option?"

With a nod, he replied with a pout "I don't even know how you know. Also, stop babying me."

Min only raised his brow at him, "I am actually a fan of your craft. That also means I watched many videos related to you. And I keep on seeing your friends babying you, so why can't I? Is the two month friendship that we have not qualified to baby you like this?" He teased

"Stop that. You are very much qualified!" Sky exclaimed with a red face. Min laughed so he smacked his chest repeatedly.

"Alright, alright. I am glad that I am very much qualified. Thank you, Sky Heart~~ And. Your ice cream has melted already by the way."

"Oh no! I forgot about my ice cream!"

Sky was able to sleep with a happy heart and clear mind that night. Eversince then, the friendship that he and Min have, has deepened and grown.

---------

After watching a list of recorded live performance of the band, courtesy of Spring (actually, courtesy of Kai), it has become SquareHeart's routine to watch a recorded show/live of the band at Sky's condo. Because of Sky's hectic schedule, they haven't seen any live performance of the band for two months. Thanks for the controversy, their timeline were disturbed and so they have many work to catch up, hence the overloaded schedule of the two.

"Sky, do you like someone right now?" Spring suddenly asked.

"W-who?! Who said that I like Min?!" Turning to Spring, a flustered Sky replied. At the same time, on the performance they're watching, the camera zoomed in at Min's face. Spring only blinked at Sky. Upon realizing what he said, he hastily shake his head in denial. "N-no! Forget what I said! I didn't say anything! Really, nothing!"

"Calm down, Sky." Spring laughed at his reaction. "He is not here. Or is he? Did you hide him in your bedroom?" He teased. "Should I pester Kai to introduce us now?"

"Spring~~nooo!" Sky whined. After the teasing, they focused back on the perfomance, even singing along to the song. Spring was in the middle of singing along to Kai's verse when Sky mumbled, "as if a guy like him would fall for me." A pillow suddenly hit him. He turned to the only person he is with. "Wha-"

"As much as I want to make a list on why Min would surely fall for you, I won't. Because you'd do the same and I am not ready to hear that yet."

Because of curiosity and because he really cannot understand Spring sometimes when it comes to his feelings, Sky finally asked the question that kept on bothering him, "Why not, Spring? What are you afraid of?"

As if the mood called for it, a sad 4STORM song played in the background making them chuckle. With Boun's expressive singing voice, Spring answered, "I realized, that the first person I was in a relationship with have many similarities with Kai. That even though my feelings for her was real, I unknowingly shaped her to be someone else instead. That she was right when she told me I am projecting her as someone else." He dryly laughed, adding "I was confused, you know? Because no matter how much I think about it, I don't know what she's talking about. Being with her for six months and being told by her to man up and admit the truth to myself made me confused. Not until I saw him at the live cafe. Not until I was able to realize that I might have been pursuing the wrong gender."

There's a moment of deep silence between them while the background music has reached its peak, before Spring continued "At first, it was only excitement for seeing him again. Then it became admiration for him as a person. I silently supported him for years. We silently support them for years. But because I got greedy and want him to know that I am here, want to know if he still remembered me, I approached him. And because of that, because of rekindling our friendship, I caught feelings. That's what scares me. Because even though we bicker a lot, I know he has a gentle and kind soul. I know he is a good person. And I know that how he acts towards me is the result of his deep appreciation and gratitude for me, for us, for silently supporting them all these years. He acts like that because I am an important friend to him that without him knowing, has stood by his side. It's just how he can show his gratitude to me."

"Spring.." the said person has his eyes stuck on the TV where Sky unknowingly paused it on Kai intensely gazing at the camera.

"So, I'll just keep quiet. I don't want to be greedy again. I don't think I am strong enough to hear a rejection from him right now. Maybe a year from now, I can finally do it. Not now though, time is against us right now."

"Spring, actually-"

"So! Tell me about your Min, hmm?" Spring exclaimed, going back to his bubbly self.

Sky was about to confess to him about his friendship with Min, but scratched it out knowing it's not the right time to reveal it. Instead, he indulge Spring in his facade.

---------

On their way to their next shooting, Sky received a line message that made him smile.

MJ: Keep yourself hydrated and don't skip meal! Have snacks in between if you must!☺

There was never a day that they don't message each other. They sometimes exchange messages when they have time in between, but most of the time they just message each other at night and early morning because both are busy with their work; him with shootings and photoshoots, Min with an upcoming album.

Cutie: Please read what you just sent and do it too~🙏🏻

I'm sorry that we cannot meet weekly now 🙇🏻

MJ: It's alright as long as you take care of yourself. 🙏🏻

Cutie: When we have time to meet, I'll check if you lose weight. Don't overwork yourself 😊

MJ: You didn't just send that. 🤨

As far as I know, it's you who is overworking himself. 🤔

Cutie: I am almost done with my loaded schedule~ two months left and everything will be cleared~☆🥳

MJ: You mean two months more. Do you think you can attend our Christmas concert next month?

Cutie: I need an exact date before I can give you an answer. 😔

MJ: 21 5pm

Cutie: I have a guesting at 7pm 😔

I'll try because I also want to watch 😔

MJ: At least cheer for me too.

Don't just cheer for Kai.

Spring's cheer is enough for him already.

Cutie: Don't tease Spring! Just because he cheers the loudest between us when it's Kai doesn't mean he is his favorite member (yes, it's actually Kai) 🤪

MJ: Cheer for me too.

Like how Spring cheers for Kai.

I'm your favorite, right?

Cutie: Hmm. I don't know. 🤪

MJ: Sky Heart 😐

Cutie: Kidding!

This coming Saturday

I'll throw my shyness away just so I can cheer for you

I'll even bring a LED banner 🤭

MJ: You gave your word.

No taking back.

Cutie: 😶😲🤯

Sky laughed when Min only read the reply. While Spring has been taking pictures of him to send to the group chat along with the message "We'll be out of coverage soon, everyone behave". This is a commonly scene among the SamPrem Studio artists. What's not common though, is how they gushed and gossiped about Sky. Since Sky just muted his phone so he can focus on his script, he didn't know anything about it. They'll be far away from the city for two days and was already told it's hard to have a signal on their destination.

He didn't know that his friends are already connecting the dots (pictures) and are already gushing about him in their group chat.

It wasn't until the next day late at night, when they are already on their way back to the city that he checked his phone for messages.

"Why are they alive?" Spring mumbled beside him. Keeping his voice low because all of the staff and Sky's co-stars are all resting, tired from the long day.

"What? What are they connecting now? I only stepped out after uploading your pho... oh? Sky, they are making sense." He cackled. Sky only smacked him on his shoulder and told him to shut up. "Let's talk when we arrive."

True to his words, as soon as they were dropped at their studio building, Spring dragged him to the parking lot, ready to drop him home. And to question him.

"So, according to them, you are 'blooming' and 'happy'. You have replaced Min Jun already?" He teasingly asked.

"No! It's not like that!" Sky vehemently denied.

"Hey, hey. No need to be that defensive. I'm just teasing you. Unless you really have real feelings, not just as a fan." He teased again

"Spring~~~~not like thaaaaat!" Sky is whining now.

"I thought everyone is busy? They have a lot of free time to investigate though." Spring laughed, adding "It didn't even occur to me that what you have been doing is unusual? But now that they have point it out, that's been going on for months. The smiling and giggling while messaging someone in your phone? The taking a selfie and giggling afterwards? Though I can attest that most of the time, we are only watching 4STORM's live performance."

"That's because I am-" his phone pinged for a notification. Groaning, he said "what now?"

"What? What?"

"They tagged me with their vague tweets. Why are they like thiiiiiis?"

"A promotion for your new series." Spring replied, laughing. "But the chats are different than the tweets" he cackled more, "Hey, this also shows that if ever you truly are in a relationship, they'll be totally on board and at the same time, you can count on them because they will be sitting in the first row of defence of the ship."

Sky rolled his eyes, "the terminology, really Spring?"

He was only answered with a laugh.

"You have to make it up with your Min Jun though." Teased Spring. "There are times when I believe he can see us despite being in a crowd. It might be coincidence now, but when Kai finally introduces us, grab your chance!" He hurriedly added when Sky only rolled his eyes and ignored him as he got out of the car.

"Good bye. See you the day after tomorrow!"

Sky was still grumbling about his friends when he reached his floor. When he turned the corner, he was surprised to see someone standing in front of his door holding a phone.

It's Min.

He hastily took the muted phone from his bag and indeed, the caller id says it's Min. Slowly, as to not rattle him, he tapped him on the shoulder. "Min, it's late. what are you doing here?"

"There you are." A sigh of relief was released

"We came back late. Spring just dropped me off a while ago actually." He explained as he opened his condo. "Come in." He offered, receiving an affirmative from the other. It was not until he rounded the kitchen to offer water and drink a glass of water that he realized Min is not supposed to be with him at the moment. "Wait. You are busy. You have a live the day after tomorrow!" he exclaimed. Hearing nothing from the other, he got worried. The other has been silently following him since they entered his unit. And now he is only silently staring at him. Worried, he stepped closer and cupped the taller's face. "Are you alright?"

In response, Min hold his wrists and keep him there. Deeply breathing in and out, he gave Sky a small smile. "I'm alright now."

"Are you sure?" Sky asked, not convinced at all.

"Can I have a hug?"

Immediately he stood on his tiptoes and encircled his arms on his shoulders. In a worried tone, he whispered "Of course, you can."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.1K 1.4K 11
#UWMA AU in which ohm is a single father who raises his daughter with the help of his best friends who live nearby and fluke is a cute and clumsy day...
22.2K 1.1K 20
☆☆☆COMPLETED☆☆☆ Successful photojournalist Kao has always felt a connection to the forest he grew up in. Having traveled all over the world, he alway...
7.9K 197 18
{⚡COMPLETED⚡} 4th💕Bm : one shots # 4th: I .... don't think so I will be just satisfied with just one day. Bm: Ummmm Then I will le...
1.3K 200 25
That was the moment, when we both felt a connection towards each other and from that point our story has began until we breath our last. Let me infor...