MysticMessenger: Love and Loy...

由 wolvesrock280

Story takes place in the beginning of the deep route. Ameriah (MC) has found herself in a strange apartment w... 更多

Chapter 1: Unknown the Hacker
Chapter 2: Episodes and Rumors

Chapter 3: The Party Date

26 0 1
由 wolvesrock280

It was early the next morning when Ameriah had woken up from her sleep. She had just gotten off the phone with Zen. For some reason this man got up very early in the morning and she couldn't figure out why, seeing as he was up late last night.  She was thankful though that he called and woke her up, just so she can take Anubis our for a walk before too many people were out and about. She still couldn't shake the thought of someone watching her.

Anubis has been waiting by the door while the girl got dressed. The dog had already grabbed his equipment, something she had to teach him since she often forgot all of his gear due to the state of her mind. He waited patiently as the girl finally walked over, smiling as she put his gear on and the two finally stepped out of the apartment and made their way out of the complex.

"Let's see. I have three people already that are coming for sure. Jaehee mentioned that her and Jumin would take care of most of the preparations such as the venue and security."

She then stopped to think more. There was so much to think of when it came to a party let alone something like a fundraising party.

"Hmm. Maybe I should call Jumin or Jaehee about things such as catering and set up."

Anubis whined sensing her anxiety rising the more she thought about the party. She snapped her attention to the dog and gently patted his head.

"I guess I shouldn't over think it too much huh boy? After all this is my first time doing this and it sounds like they've done this a few times. I'm sure I won't need to worry about anything."

The dog nodded to her waiting for her to take the lead of their walk. Ameriah then began their journey again, trying her best not to fret over anything regarding the party.

The two were out for nearly an hour and a half before they started their journey back to their temporary home, when suddenly Ameriahs phone went off.

She stopped immediately and grabbed her phone out of her pocket. She found it was the messenger app again. She looked at the chat room briefly and saw what appeared to be Yoosung and Seven.

"I'll check in when I get back to Rikas apartment."

Anubis then waited for her to take the lead as he walked in step with her at her side while they made the journey home. The dog kept an eye on his handler something he'd been taught since he was a pup but something caught the his eye. He glanced back and saw what appeared to be a person not far from them. The dog nearly stopped but felt his handler still moving so he quickly picked up his pace to remain at her side while taking another glance at the person. The aura they gave off was not a pleasant one and the moment he looked back the figure was gone.

Ameriah noticed her dog distracted, something he had not done before since he was a pup in training. Not thinking twice about it she corrected him.

"Anubis focus." She stated.

The dog immediately looked right back at her as they continued. She saw he was still observant of her but something caught him off guard. She looked back at the direction he was looking in only to find nothing in sight. She looked down at him again and decided to ignore it for now. Anubis is not perfect it could have been a new sound or smell he had witnessed before.

The two then made it back to the apartment with not much trouble since then. Once she got in she took off her canines gear and proceeded to her phone. She opened the chatroom and immediately texts started flying.

Ameriah has entered the chatroom.

707: ah and she appears

Yoosung: oh hi Ameriah!

Ameriah: hey guys. What are you up to?

707: working...

707: I'm a slave for the agency.

Yoosung: I'm free on break from classes.

Yoosung: though did you guys see this article today?

Yoosung:

Ameriah: oh man I don't think Jumin will be too thrilled about this.

Yoosung: yeah especially since he's playing on his phone in it!

Ameriah: that and the title of the article. To be expected I guess but that's not good news for them I'm guessing.

707: you are correct dear lady.

707: can you imagine the stress??

Ameriah: I didn't realize you cared about Jumin this much seven. That's kind of sweet.

707: Jumin?

707: oh no

707: not him. He'll get through fine

707: Elly of course!!!

707: I should drop by and see if Elly needs some comfort!

Ameriah: oh boy..

Yoosung: Jumin will have you put away if that's the case.

Ameriah: anyway...

Ameriah: oh seven have you heard anything about the party date yet?

707: funny you mention that!

707: v said

707: he should be announcing it very soon!!

Ameriah: well that's good news but I would like to let our guests know a time frame.

Yoosung: I'm glad you seem to like doing this Ameriah! It means a lot!

Ameriah: of course! I ended up here for a reason and I'll be sure to help you guys out as much as I can.

707: an angel!!

Ameriah: hmm don't know about that one sir.

707: oohhh????

V has entered the chatroom

707: !

Yoosung: V?!

Ameriah: wow that was good timing V.

V: oh hello Ameriah, Lucien and Yoosung.

V: I came on just to let you guys know I've decided on the date for the party.

Ameriah: that's great V! The guests have been a little anxious to hear about the date.

Yoosung: so when did you decide V?

V: I've decided that it's best we hold it sooner than later. Which will be a lot of work on you Ameriah I apologize but to ensure things go accordingly it has to be then.

Ameriah: well I'm sure you have reasoning for it so I trust you.

V: thank you!

V: I've decided to hold it within the week.

Ameriah: a week??

V: yes I know it's soon but I have my reasonings.

Ameriah: alright if you say so. I'll inform the guests hopefully it works in their time frame as well.

V: thank you Ameriah.

V: Luciel how are things with tracking the hacker?

707: defender of justice has found no sign of him since Ameriah has arrived.

707: I'm hoping it was just a one time thing but I'm still tracking him to be sure. Especially since he knew where Rikas apartment was located.

V: thank you Luciel. I trust you will take care of things.

V: I'll be gone on a trip but no worries I will be back for the party.

Ameriah: oh well I hope the trip treats you well.

V: thank you.

707: I'll call you later V for more details but enjoy the trip well keep things in order.

V: yes and I'll leave things up to Jumin as well. Especially if we need to take any action.

Ameriah: thanks for looking out for us V.

V: oh well your welcome Ameriah. I should be thanking you for doing so much for us. We all appreciate this.

V: I better be off. I'll wait for you call Luciel.

V has left the chat room

Ameriah: well we have a date now.

Yoosung: don't you think this is a little too soon?

707: V has his own reasons I'm sure it'll be for the best.

Yoosung: if you think so seven I'll trust you. It's just that's a lot of work for Ameriah to take on.

707: all the more reason we all need to help her out.

707: I better call V

707: talk to you laterz!!

707 has left the chatroom

Yoosung: well my break is almost over too. I better get off

Ameriah: alright Yoosung have a good day!

Yoosung: thanks Ameriah! You as well and don't worry, we'll help as much as possible!

Yoosung has left the chatroom

Ameriah has left the chatroom

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

505K 20.7K 61
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...
Doors open. 由 ash

同人小說

399K 6.4K 79
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
773K 17.5K 46
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
580K 21.1K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...