He is a Rockstar!!

Galing kay asrsmsy

What happens when a introvert college rockstar meets a simple girl next door. A VRene fanfic. stay tuned for... Higit pa

Introduction
Episode 1 - New comer
Episode 2 - Start of the conversation
episode 3 - Crush Material
Episode 4 - Beginning of something
Episode 5 - best friend?
Episode 6 - You can do it!
Episode 7 - Getting recognition
Episode 8 - Offer
Episode 9 - Mini concert
Episode 10 - distant
Episode 11 - Party
Episode 12 - Do you....?
Episode 13 - waiting
Episode 15 - Treat
Episode 16 - like a date?
Episode 17 - Hurt
Episode 18 - She will!
Episode 19 - Dance partner
Episode 20 - At the party
Episode 21 - Hangover
Episode 22 - Why?
Episode 23 - Revise
Episode 24 - hurt heart
Episode 25 - I am hrre
Episode 26
episode 27 - final proposal
announcement

Episode 14 - Yes

178 11 4
Galing kay asrsmsy

Texting between Irene and Wendy.

Wendy : hey

Irene : hi

Wendy : what are you doing?

Irene : revising of course....Be prepared!

Wendy : for what?

Irene : this time I will beat you in exams!

Wendy : huh!You really wish! that's not gonna happen.

Irene : We will see.

Wendy : We will definitely see....what answer our Irene is going to give to Kim Taehyung!

Irene : Excuse me?

Wendy : Did you decide?

Irene : no not yet.. and I have to study for the exams.As of now my focus is only on it.And this guy is texting me non stop!He is very slow....

Wendy : Omg did you give your number to V?

Irene : no.. the one with whom I am partnered with!Kim Junmyeon!

Wendy : Ah....  but Min ji, our class leader is really pretty you know.

Irene : ok....so?

Wendy : Nothing,she has been partnered with taehyung that's it.Just reminded You that.

******
Irene was early to the class today.Actually she couldn't sleep well the previous night.She was up thinking whole night what answer she must give to taehyung. she was in a dilemma.

"Are you thinking about me?" a deep voice snapped her out of her thoughts.

"Taehyung...." she looks at him.She didn't know why but she wanted to run from there.her heartbeat was uncontrollable.

"Hey what's wrong?why are you sweating?" Taehyung tries to touch  her forehead but she immediately gets up.It startles him.He gets up."What happened?" he asks in confusion.

She starts to run but he immediately catch holds of her hand.She avoids his eyes and doesn't look at his way.

"Stop running away from me Joohyun....! what should I assume this to be?".

She doesn't answer.Infact she closes her eyes.He makes the grip tight make her squeal in pain.

"It hurts me here too!".Saying this he pulls her towards him with force.She is facing him now.She had opened her eyes in shock ,but being so close to his face she again closes her eyes!

"Look into my eyes Bae....." His voice was so soft,Irene felt her heart would explode anytime."You can find only you!" .Her whole body was trembling. She didn't know what was happening to her,Why she couldn't face him.

She slowly opens her eyes.Thankfully for them,It was still very early for anybody to come to the class.

"I...have to go...!" her voice quiver.He bends towards her face slowly ignoring her words.he almost reaches her lips,she closes her eyes.He smirks and backs off!She opens her eyes.He was looking other way.

"So you don't like me?" Taehyung laughs in disappointment.

Irene is taken aback.

"Taehyung I.....".

"I really thought You felt something for me...But I guess I was wrong!".

"It's not like that...!".

"Cool then....I will just leave!" .Taehyung storms off from the class when...

"I like you too....Taehyung.." .Irene didn't realise it,but her lips had already said what was in her heart.

He stops.Turns around.Sees Irene staring at the floor,unable to look directly into his eyes.

He goes near her and brings her chin up.They look at each other.

"Really?" He says showering honey from his voice.

"...yes...I I don't know since when but I I...Really like you!I was denying the feeling coz I thought I will not easily fall for anyone but you...You...are different!".She covers her face while blushing.

"Don't worry..." He says while  uncovering her face "You did nothing wrong!". He smiles and she blushes.

They hear footsteps from far.

"Oh my god!" Irene takes 3 steps back from him while he watches her in shock."Stay away...someone might misunderstand!".

"But just now you....ok anyway...come sit with me!".He tries to takes her hand but she pulls it.

"What are you doing?Teacher has put us into a group.Forgot?".

Taehyung growls. "I will do something about it!".

As the time passes ,students starts coming.Taehyung and Irene were love stares at each other.Irene always found taehyung looking at her which makes her blush.students were in her own world to even notice anything,but it could not be hidden from one person.

"There is something cooking between you two isn't it?" Wendy hits Irene with her elbow.

Irene's eyes widen.

"How....how did you know!"

"Well....gestures are happening through eyes!nobody may have noticed it but you know my eyes are very sharp". Wendy says feeling proud of herself.

before they chat any further,junmyeon comes and sits near Irene.Irene could see through her peripheral view how taehyung's expression has changed.he looked annoyed now.

Class leader and class teacher both come at the same time.Min ji goes and sits near Taehyung.

After taking the attendance,teacher leaves.All had started revising.

"I found something interesting yesterday Irene sshi...!".

"What is it ,junmyeon?".

"Suho".

"What?".

"My English name,Suho!please have the privilege of calling me by that name!"  he smiles like a shy boy while correcting his glasses.

His act earns some laugh from Irene.She couldn't stop smiling. All of a sudden a loud cough startles both her and the class .It was Taehyung.Irene nods and smiles at him.

few moments later,min ji comes near Irene and tells her to switch seats with her.

"Why?" Irene exclaims.

"He doesn't understand whatever I try to explain him!" she says referring to taehyung. "He is taking your name!"

"But we are doing well here!"  suho pouts.

min ji looks at Irene.

"Its not like he can't understand, it's like he doesn't want to understand...Are you getting it?".

"uhm ...I !".

"And I really have no patience,I think I can handle this guy but not him...!".

Irene is silent.

"I guess you understood what I tried to say!".min ji looks at her with eyebrows raised.

Irene nods and gets up with her handbag and goes and sits near Taehyung.

She fiercely looks at taehyung who gives finger hearts in response.with a cute smile of course.

********

Ok guys I know this update is really filmy and dramatic but what to do🤣.I always loved these kind of scenarios. I don't know why I always love guys yearning for girl's attention and love lol.anyways it's already reached 800+ reads ,thank you so much for your love and support,It's always surprising for me when my story gets reads.I will try to make it more interesting. till then,be happy.love you lots!

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

320K 7K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
60.1K 932 12
Y/n Kaspbrak was the twin sister of Eddie Kaspbrak. Like her brother she was also part of the losers club, but unlike him she had a dirty mouth and t...
910K 41.7K 62
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
656K 14.7K 42
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.