How to Survive a Naruto Reinc...

By DreamEater5384

What would you do if you wake up in the Naruto World with all your memories? 1. Be a ninja and join a village... More

Update: 1/15/24
Step 2: Gather your bearings.
Step 3: Hang tight (and don't lose your head)
Step 4: Never give in.
Step 5: Always Play First
Step 6: Study your surroundings.
Step 7: Put the cart before the horse.
Step 8: Know your own limits
Step 9: Take side quests
Step 10: You are on your own.
Step 11: Be yourself
Step 12: Protect the lonely.
Step 13: Be on Guard
Step 14: Consider a new field of study
Step 15: Get a hold of the present
Step 16: Build more friendships
Step 17: Live for yourself.
Step 18: Be prepared to make sacrifices.
Step 19: Win a war before it starts.
Step 20: Don't give in to defeat.
Step 21: Learn to not overhelp.
Step 22: Keep an eye on everyone.
Step 23: You need information.
Step 24: Preparation takes consideration
Step 25: It's okay to take it easy.
Step 26: You might become a casualty
Step 27: Be careful with what you say.
Step 28: Don't slack off.
Step 29: Do all the difficult tasks early on.
Step 30: Monitor the world, not the action
Step 31: Your perspective is limited.
Step 32: You're not garbage; you're experienced recycling

Step 1: Don't forget who you were.

8.1K 252 53
By DreamEater5384

Life as a college student is great so far. I haven't slept in ages and I can't read what's what on my assignment anymore. 

"You done yet?" Missy asked, dropping into the library chair next to me. 

We share assignments and do half of the work, then exchange info. Missy's great, so she did her part and gave me a copy, but I've yet to finish. 

"No...I'm dying..." 

"Hang in there." 

So helpful. 

*****

"Hey, have you gotten started on the Naruto anime I've been telling you about?" Missy continued. 

"Yes, despite all the homework I'm definitely supposed to be doing, yes, yes I have."

"What episode are you on?"

"For Naruto? Oh, I just finished the 4th great ninja war. I also finished watching all the movies and now I'm a husk of a human."

"Uh, yeah. Of course, it would drain you! It's got so many episodes! I was expecting you to take a couple more months to even finish!" She asked. 

"Ha ha. Yeah, I haven't slept well," I said sagely. 

Missy stared at me in disappointment. 

"I'm joking."

"Are you?" 

I paused. 

"No. Maybe." 

*****

"And done." I pushed the laptop away from me in pain. 

"Great, I'll send me a copy," Missy leaned over to pull my laptop towards herself. "Email...me....and awesome, see you tomorrow in class. My sis made scones, so I'll bring them over to you." 

"Sounds great." I smile tiredly at her. 

She stared at me. "Get some rest. You'll need it." Then she left. 

Ping!

I groaned in annoyance as the email popped up. 

Another email about next week's reading assignments. I definitely won't need to sleep tonight.

I sighed. But first, the bathroom. 

I glanced around to see if there was anyone in the vicinity who would rob my stuff and went to the washroom. I locked myself in a toilet stall and rested my forehead against the door. 

Alright, I need to email back my advisor for my next semester of classes, fill in that summer course registration form, finish and print the reading assignment, get started on said readings because I have a lot, and I have a meeting tonight at seven. Okay, I can do this.

"I'm fine. It's fine. It's all fine," I tried to whisper encouragingly to myself. No such luck. 

Then after using the washroom, I made my way back upstairs.

"Outta the way!" A tall, bulky student was running down the stairs. He swerved heavily, and soon he was on the same staircase section I was on. 

"Woah--Dude, watch it!" I tried to sidestep, like the kind you've seen in cool anime, but I was too slow. The guy rushing down the stairs swung his hand and sharply shoved me to the side.

"Move it!"

In seconds, I was thrown backward and airborne for a split second before the cruel harsh ground came in contact with my back and head.

"He--!"

*****

I stared at my corpse being packaged and put in a coffin. Then a quick ceremony, and now it was just my ghostly self. 

"Wait, I just died? How? Death by impact?"

No one answered me. 

"How is this fair? Why?" I seethed, ready to throw a tantrum. 

And then the world flashed white. 

"Oh good."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99.9K 1.7K 21
After the successful Sasuke Recovery mission, Naruto is treated even worse than before. Despite bringing the last Uchiha back, Naruto get's his chakr...
85.7K 3.3K 21
When life gives you another chance in another world, what would you do differently? *I do not own One Piece or Naruto, only the OC (Original Characte...
817 24 16
In the bustling village of Konohagakure, a young ninja with spiky blond hair and a bright orange jumpsuit dashed through the crowded streets. Naruto...
482K 14.8K 60
I wake up seeing a group known as the Akatsuki, a group who tries to take advantage of my lost memories. Orochimaru saves me from them and brings me...