lion king┃markhyuck

Af chogiwanese

╻guess what? this simba doesn't need his nala╹ ❀ markhyuck ❀ chogiwanese ━┅ ✎ this is made out o... Mere

⌜ intro ⌟
⌜ one ⌟
⌜ two ⌟
⌜ three ⌟
⌜ four ⌟
⌜ five ⌟
⌜ six ⌟
⌜ seven ⌟
⌜ eight ⌟
⌜ nine ⌟
⌜ ten ⌟
⌜ eleven ⌟
⌜ twelve ⌟
⌜ thirteen ⌟
⌜ fourteen ⌟
⌜ fifteen ⌟
⌜ sixteen ⌟
⌜ seventeen ⌟
⌜ eighteen ⌟
⌜ nineteen ⌟
⌜ twenty ⌟
⌜ twenty one ⌟
⌜ twenty two ⌟
⌜ twenty three ⌟
⌜ twenty four ⌟
⌜ twenty five ⌟
⌜ twenty six ⌟
⌜ twenty eight ⌟
⌜ twenty nine ⌟
⌜ thirty ⌟
⌜ thirty one ⌟
⌜ thirty two ⌟
⌜ thirty three ⌟
⌜ thirty four ⌟
⌜ thirty five ⌟
⌜ thirty six ⌟
⌜ thirty seven ⌟
⌜ thirty eight ⌟
⌜ thirty nine ⌟
⌜ forty ⌟
⌜ forty one ⌟
⌜ forty two ⌟
⌜ forty three ⌟
⌜ forty four ⌟
⌜ end ⌟
⌜ special chapter ⌟

⌜ twenty seven ⌟

11K 888 686
Af chogiwanese

please take good care of him.❞ the mother asked as he watched her own son clinging to the king, still being a crying mess. honestly, it hurt her seeing her son cry so much.

mark nodded his head, wrapping an arm protectively at the pudu in hope to compose him down. ❝i will, i promise.

your highness,❞ she gave the lion a soft smile, showing her gratitude. ❝thank you for doing your all for my son.

but mark didn't feel like leaving yet, not when he still doesn't know the reason why the pudu's mother won't go with us. ❝may i ask why?

what do you mean, your highness?

why won't you go with us?

🦁

is it clear?❞ mark asked as he let jeno peek his head out from the pillar they were hiding.

donghyuck was trying not to doze off as they were still on their way back to jaemin's quarter. the security around the palace was getting tight once they got out of the kitchen, donghyuck and mark almost got caught if it weren't for jeno spotting them. right now, the eagle was helping them get their way back to the bunny's quarter without getting caught. it would be hard but they were almost there, they just hope no one will get in their way.

let's go.❞ jeno signaled after seeing the last eagle to set off on an another section of the palace and quickly lead the way for mark and donghyuck.

the three of them walked silently out from where they were hiding and fastened their pace as they took this opportunity of easily passing by without any eagles to spot them. donghyuck shut his eyes tight as he held mark's hand, following the two from behind. he was getting all sleepy from all the crying but he tried to stay awake until they'd reach to jaemin's room. he shook his head and continued to run together with jeno and mark until they finally could see a familiar corner to turn and that would be jaemin's room the second door in the left.

huffing, donghyuck almost stumbled down but got quickly saved by the lion. he was then pulled with them and finally had reached to their destination without anyone spotting them.

so, how was it?❞ the meerkat's voice echoed inside the room, asking the panting lion the moment they got inside the room.

jaemin got up from his bed that he was laying on and gave space for donghyuck to sit. he gave the pudu a small smile, seeing how much he cried from his puffy eyes, and patted the space right next to him. the pudu managed to curve his lips up for the bunny and gladly took a seat as he was tired from what was happening. he needed to sleep, he wanted rest, but he knows that it wasn't the right time to do it.

guards are everywhere.❞ the king spoke as soon as he finally caught his breath, eyeing on donghyuck too check his state. he then turned to renjun, seeing the meerkat furrow his brows. ❝we will be having a hard time escaping tonight that's why i need your help.

crossing his arms, renjun still found it unbelievable that the king was running away with a pudu. ❝are you aware of what you are leaving behind?

of course i am—

everything, mark.❞ the meerkat started as he now walked closer to the lion. right now, he has completely forgotten that it is the king he is talking to. ❝you are not just leaving your throne behind but also the whole kingdom.

he knows that he's going to lose it all once he leaves. ❝i know, but i'm doing this for donghyuck.

as much as donghyuck wanted to hear their discussion and probably be of help to them but he just can't help but have his eyes slowly closing until he had seen the color black. his body got all numbed and he felt like he was already falling to deep sleep.

which, indeed, he was really falling. with renjun and mark back at it to argue, jaemin was fortunately there to catch donghyuck from falling the other way and helped him lay down his own bed and let him sleep. sitting at a space next to the sleeping pudu, jaemin ran a hand through donghyuck's hair and frowned knowing how tired the pudu might be that he just suddenly doze off.

tell me renjun,❞ the lion approached an inch closer to the meerkat, earning a look from the eagle but he didn't bother minding it. ❝if you were in my place, wouldn't you do the same?

renjun froze there as the question was thrown at him. his eyes then went over to look at jeno and he then caught the eagle staring at him, most likely waiting for his answer. honestly speaking, he could possibly plan a runaway plan but he wouldn't actually do it. as much as he loves jeno, he'd think of what he has to sacrifice once he goes away. he'd think of who would get hurt and how the problem would get worse. but he didn't want to say that out loud, he knew jeno would get hurt from his honest answer.

instead, he changed the topic. ❝so, where's donghyuck's mother?

looking away, ❝she's not coming.❞ mark took him courage to say that.

the meerkat's eyes then widened. ❝what?!❞ and he was back at it again with raising his voice and forgetting that they were hiding from the guards.

she had her own reasons.❞ the king told him before turning his head toward's jeno's direction. ❝which is why i am order you, jeno, to guard her no matter what.

clutching on to the king's collar, renjun gritted his teeth as he caught the lion's attention. ❝you are not involving my boyfriend in this.

the lion then raised a brow at the meerkat's bold move in gripping his collar and looking like he was ready for a fist fight once he makes a mistake. ❝would you rather want to see something happening to your bestfriend's mother then?

why don't you order other eagles!?❞ renjun was furious that mark was bringing his boyfriend in this. he didn't want anything happening to jeno.

at this point, they are all being brainwashed by my mother.❞ he stated, his gaze on renjun softening. even though renjun was just his bestfriend's boyfriend, mark still treated the meerkat as his friend. he could see how mad, frustrated, and disappointed the meerkat is at him and he felt hurt knowing that. ❝please, renjun, help us.

renjun genuinely hated how mark can pull off that look to make him feel guilty of being against his decisions. clicking his tongue, he harshly removed his grip from the king's collar and took a step back. ❝you can prove donghyuck innocent. you're the king, you have the power to do so.

by law and papers, i am, but i can't seem to have control in my own position because of my mother.❞ the lion explained running a hand on his locks as he also had a plan being made inside his head. ❝look, renjun, after hearing donghyuck's mother telling me the reason why i can't bring her, it gave me more reasons why i should take him away from this dangerous place.

funny because this is where mark grew up and yet this place was turning as a threat to both him and loved one.

the meerkat was confused at what the king was saying, making him tilt his head to the side with his brows furrowed. ❝what do you mean?

heaving out a sigh, ❝let's say donghyuck is proven innocent that he didn't put any poison in that tea, my mother still won't stop until she gets a hand of donghyuck and torture him.❞ he told the meerkat, making the other gasp softly after hearing that. ❝she has been warning donghyuck's mother to keep us away from being together and you know that won't happen since i would always find a way to be with donghyuck.

then, she's the reason—

why i was separated with donghyuck when we were both kids?❞ the lion nodded, lowering his head upon remembering the sad incident. ❝yes.

renjun closed his eyes and brought his hand up, pinching the bridge of his nose as he processed everything he had just heard from mark. hearing this just made him glad that he wasn't in a relationship with a royal, he just fell in love with a simple jeno that can make his heart flutter just by his famous smile and sweet gestures.

she threatened donghyuck's mother.❞ mark started after a few moments of silence, ❝i need my most trusted eagle to protect her. jeno is here and i want to ask your help, renjun. please, help us. help donghyuck, he's your friend.

after taking a deep breath and releasing it, renjun looked up looking already composed. ❝if you were to run away, where will you go?❞ he asked, honestly worried for both donghyuck's and the king's state after they would leave. ❝you don't know anyone outside the town.

it then caught jaemin's attention. the bunny then stopped patting softly on the pudu to make him sleep well and decided to help the king, to help donghyuck. ❝your highness, if i can help..❞ all eyes turned to him once he spoke. ❝our house is at the far south, maybe it would be convenient enough for you and donghyuck to stay there for the meantime.

jeno's eyes then widened. ❝but then your parents—

the bunny gave the eagle a reassuring smile. ❝nothing will happen to them.❞ he then went back to look at mark and made him promise with his eyes. ❝right, your highness?

jaemin was doing all of this for donghyuck. although, he might not be getting along that well with the king, he still trusts him and knows that he'll keep the pudu safe. that's all what mattered for jaemin, for an angel like donghyuck to be protected away from danger.

mark licked his lower lip before biting them out of being nervous and also having a feeling of guilty that almost everyone is involved in this mess. ❝jaemin, thank you so much.

a few seconds of silence passed by untik a loud groan was heard from renjun. ❝i swear, we really are going to fuck this up.

it wasn't the time to laugh but the lion can't help but do it after seeing how stressed the meerkat is. he then received a look coming from renjun which made him shut his mouth up quickly. glancing towards the pudu that's sleeping soundly, mark then faced everyone as he was finally ready.

so, here's the plan.

🦁

explain to me why you are carrying donghyuck behind you?❞ the meerkat whispered as he eyed the two beside him. they were hiding behind a large plant vase enough for the four of them to be hidden away from the eagles that's guarding the area.

jeno was ordered to to go to a different direction and keep an eye on donghyuck's mother. mark made sure that jeno won't betray him and would keep on protecting the pudu's mother no matter what will happen. and right now, the meerkat, the bunny, and the pudu that mark is carrying right now behind him are making their way towards the back of the castle.

he's asleep, we don't want to wake him up.❞ mark answered, eyes squinted at the guards that aren't planing to go to another part of the palace any time soon.

mark also took this advantage of escaping when donghyuck is sleeping. he didn't want the pudu to have a heavy heart once they are trying to escape and knowing his bond with his mother, the lion knew how hard it'll stop donghyuck from crying once they'll reach the back gates of the palace.

internally rolling his eyes, renjun went to stare at each of the eagles. ❝are they going to stay there for the rest of their lives?

mark tried his very best not to giggle at the meerkat's comment. ❝didn't jeno mention once that eagles love dramas?

jaemin crouched down from his place, not bothering to join the two in eyeing on the eagles. his heart was beating fast, it was his second time having the chance to roam around the palace. he wasn't supposed to be out of his quarters by now, he still had to wait weeks till his birthday to do so. ❝to the bunny gods above, please guide me along this journey.

neither of the two heard nor paid attention to what the bunny was praying about. they were more into making a plan on the spot at how they'll distract the eagles.

in the middle of thinking, renjun then spoke another comment. ❝why do we have to meet with eagles though?❞ renjun groaned, slumping his shoulders. ❝god, i hate eagles.

except for jeno?

renjun nodded his head when mark continued his statement. ❝except for jeno.❞ he then leaned on to the lion that looked so focused. ❝so, what's your plan in getting pass those guards?

an idea then came to mark's head, ❝drama bait.

the meerkat then nodded his head in agreement. ❝good idea— hey!❞ renjun had almost shouted when he understood what mark had meant with his plan.

the lion then turned to him before having his eyes back on the eagles, warning him with the volume of his voice. ❝come on renjun, we have to create a distraction.

clicking his tongue with a lot of complains inside his head, renjun started to ramble. ❝what do you want me to do, bring jaemin along with me and act out a drama in front of those eagles?

t b c

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

583K 36.8K 38
- Where Haechan is Mark's new manager.
1M 17.3K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
249K 19.4K 10
╻rent a date for four hours╹ ❀ markhyuck (valentine's short story special) ❀ chogiwanese ━┅ ✎ this is made out of pure entertainment and...
5.4K 129 11
yan. scaramouche x reader you are the Goddess. A creator of teyvat and inteyvat also known as Khaenri'ah you had watched him grew up, you guys were...