I Hate You, Mr. Billionaire (...

By DevilishingDiva

"You have no idea, how much I hate you". ~~ [Sequel to "I Kissed Mr. Popular"] Two lost souls, One tragic pas... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
A/N
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Epilogue
IKMP - Series Continues

Chapter 8

139K 4K 752
By DevilishingDiva

Chapter 8 

"What?" Caleb asked in shock, "Why?"

"I just can't, sorry" Bella replied, "I can't do the wedding"

"Bella, what the hell! Why can't..." Caleb inquired in anger.

"I just can't. Please, just forget about all these" Bella hung up before Caleb could speak again. She was crying and it was difficult for her to make him understand why she didn't want it, even if it would have helped her to gain everything back.

After she had hung up, Caleb had tried to call her many times, but she didn't pick up the phone. She was too depressed, crying her eyes out because even after all these years, her mother had not stopped hating her for everything.

An hour later, as Bella lay on her couch, still sobbing and cursing her fate, her door bell rang. It kept on ringing until she finally decided to walk up and open the door.

As soon as she unlocked the door, she saw Caleb standing outside, tension covered all over his face,

"Caleb?" Bella asked in her groggy voice, "What are you doing here this late at night?"

"Why do you want to cancel the wedding?" Caleb asked, panting heavily since he had ran up the stairs, "What is the matter? Why would you back out now?"

"About that, I'm sorry. I will marry you" Bella said, looking at him, "I'm sorry about that sudden phone call. I wasn't thinking at all. I will marry you"

"What?" Caleb asked and then sighed as if relieved, "Is this some kind of a joke to you? Once you agree, then disagree, then again... Can you for heaven's sake be ever serious about anything?!"

"I am serious!" Bella snapped, "I said am sorry. I will marry you. Now will you please leave, I am not in the mood to talk!"

"Why did you cancel it then?" Caleb asked, assessing her dreary face.

"Nothing. Some personal stuff" Bella said softly, trying to control back the tears that theatened to come out, "Please, leave now" She tried to close the door as Caleb was still standing outside.

"Wait, why are you crying?" Caleb asked while pushing the door open, "Bella, let me in"

"What the hell" Bella yelled at him, tears coming out as she tried to push the door close, "Get out, Caleb"

Bella's strength was nothing compared to Caleb's, and at last the she gave up, stepping back. 

"What do you want?" She cried out, covering her face within her hands.

"Bella, look at me" Caleb walked towards her to remove her hands, "What's wrong?"

"No" she mumbled again inbetween her sobs, "Leave me alone"

"Bella, tell me" Caleb looked distressed after seeing her like this, "Did something happen? Did someone say something to you? What is wrong?"

And she broke down in more tears, collapsing in his arms as he caught her, "They will... not.. come to my.. wedding, they won't.. even bless me.. I am alone, Caleb... All alone" Bella spoke between her whimpers.

"Your parents?" Caleb said, sitting down on the floor, still holding her in his arms, "Is it because you are marrying me?"

Bella didn't say anything, still trying to calm herself in his arms. Caleb again spoke up, "It's okay if you wanna think it through and not marry..."

Bella shot her head up to look at him with her teary eyes, "No, it's fine. We will get married"

"Bella" Caleb looked at her in awe. Why was she agreeing to this even when she hates him so much, "Are you sure?"

"Yes" she nodded, trying to smile feebly at him, "I am sure"
Bella had to do this. She had finally a chance of making eveything right and fulfilling her dream. She couldn't back out now, even if all odds were against her.

"Alright" Caleb said wiping away her tears with his fingers as both of their eyes met.

Caleb was more than just scared when he had heard that she wouldn't do the wedding. He had come so far in making her his again, he couldn't loose her now. The moment he had his encounter with her at the Hotel, he couldn't think of anything else but her. He realised how useless it has been all these years to avoid her. So he decided to propose her for marriage, thanks to the scandal. The business benefits were all bullshits, the real reason is to make her his- his wife

Sitting on the floor wrapped in his arms, Bella had almost forgotten that she hated the man she was so desirably looking at now. Caleb had never been able to resist her, and now when she was so close to him, he leant forward. Holding her with one hand, he cupped her face with another and moved closer, looking at her lustful lips.

"Will you keep a request?" Bella whispered.

Caleb stopped, looking at her, "Tell me"

"Can we not do the wedding?" Bella whispered again.

Caleb leaned back, "Again..?"

"No, you didn't understand" Bella explained, "I am just saying, can we not do the wedding thing? We need to get married. Can't we just have a registry marriage?" The last part was very low mumble. She looked at Caleb who was carefully studying her, his look a serious one.

"I know you wanted an extravagent wedding and what i'm asking is too much" Bella shook her head as she saw Caleb sitting silently, "Leave it, no no, we'll have a big wedding..."

"Bella" Caleb said holding her hand, "Let's do that. I don't mind..."

"You don't mind?" Bella looked surprised and happy at the same time, "Really?"

"It's okay as long as we get married. You have  problems in your family. I don't want to make it worse" Caleb explained as Bella wrapped her arms over his shoulders and hugged him tight.

"Thank you so much" Bella said while still hugging him, "Thank you"

Caleb froze in his position, overwhelmed by Bella's sudden gesture. As soon as he placed a hand over Bella's back and started moving it, he realised Bella had stiffened too. Bella quickly released her hold and sat straight, looking elsewhere. She stood up, as Caleb tried to clear his throat and stand up himself.

"Umm.. Thanks" Bella said standing up and looking away, "You can leave now, it's quite late"

"Yeah.." Caleb stood up, "But let me do some phone calls first." He took out his phone and went to other side of the room. Bella didn't protest. She went to the adjusent kitchen by the side and poured herself a glass of water. It was late and she hasn't yet had dinner.

Caleb came back after ten minutes when Bella was still thinking what to make for dinner. He sat on the couch and kept looking at her as she paced from counter to the fridge.

"Umm.." Caleb said in a loud voice to grab her attention, "What are you doing this Sunday?"

"Sunday?" she said while taking out an empty container, "No food" she whispered to herself and then looked at Caleb, "Nothing, why?"

"Make yourself free that day!" Caleb said casually.

"Okay" she mumbled while looking at the container again, "But, why?"

" 'Coz we will be getting maried that day" Caleb's nonchalant tone caught Bella offgaurd.

"What?" Bella's head shot up, "This sunday? As in day after tomorrow?"

"Yes" He looked up to her as she walked out of the small kitchen.

"But you told it would be next month" Bella looked perplexed, "Why so soon?"

"Yes" Caleb uncreased his coat while saying, "That was when we planned to have a big wedding. But since it would be a registry marriage, I don't see why we should wait for that long"

"But still, day after tomorrow? That is too early..." Bella started.

"Why?" Caleb cocked his eyebrow, "Do you need to prepare yourself for signing a paper?"

A bell ring stopped them from continuing, "That must be Danny"

"Danny?" Bella asked.

"Yup! My driver"  Caleb walked up to the door.

"You kept your driver waiting for you at this late hour while you are making some stupid marriage plan? That's just...." Caleb ignored her and opened the door.

"Thank you, Danny" Caleb said while taking a packet from his hand, "He brought you food, I hope you like chinese"

Bella squinted her eyes at him in anger, then walking up to the door she called, "Danny?"

The man in his forties stood there, acknowledging the call. Bella spoke again, "Can you please give me the car keys?"

Bella placed her hand infront of Danny and waited, smiling at him.

"Keys?" Caleb asked, "What will you do with that?"

"You will take that" Bella looked at Caleb and said, then turning to Danny she said again, "Keys"

Danny looked confused, as to give the keys or not. When Caleb didn't say anything else, Danny took out the key and handed it to her.

"Thank you, Danny" Bella smiled at him, "Now, you may go home"

"What?" Caleb asked from beside her, "How will I go home?"

"That's why the keys" Bella dangled the thing infront of his eyes, "You will drive home yourself".

Then again turning back to Danny, she said sweetly, "Danny, it's nearly 11 pm. You must have a family who are waiting for you. You may go back home now, it would be alright here"

Caleb was again taken aback and so was Danny. Caleb silently nodded at him as Danny looked at his master for confirmation.

After Danny left, Caleb spoke, "Why did you give me the key? I thought you said it was time for me to go as well"

"Didn't you want to eat?" Bella said while serving the food, "I thought maybe you hadn't had dinner" Bella looked at him skittishly, "I hope you like chinese"

Caleb stood there smiling at her in amusement. How familiar Bella seemed to him now, like it was his old Bella. Maybe she was really wanting the marriage like he did. Maybe she still had the feelings. This is what he wanted, he smiled and walked over to the counter as Bella handed him a plate.

"Whatever stupid thoughts you have in your mind, drop it" Bella glared seeing Caleb's childish smirk, "I'm just being humble, that's it."

"Yes, yes" Caleb nodded mischieviously.

"Why do I think that you are enjoying these marriage thing a bit more than you really should?" Bella said while gulping down the food.

"What? No" Caleb tried to make his face serious, "Absoutely not"

"You better not" Bella glared, "And remember, my clauses are still the same. Those will not change, never!"

"I know" Caleb grunted, "Oh, and about the Hotel incident. I think someone framed us"

"What?" Bella almost choked, coughing she replied, "How did you know? Did you find out something?"

"No, not yet" Caleb replied, "Seems like someone even tampered with the security cameras. But I can bet I saw a bellboy coming out of your room the night before. I am sure it has something to do with what happened later"

"You sure about that? Did you remember his face?" Bella inquired.

"Not clearly. But I will know if I see him again. I will go to the Hotel later myself" Caleb said while eating.

"Yeah. That would be good"

They ate and talked a few minutes more and then Caleb went away. They talked like they knew each other so much, like long lost friends. It was surprising that nobody has yet brought up the past in any of the meeting.. or was it not?!

--------------------------------

"Are you out of your mind?" Mark yelled at him, "You're marrying her? For what?"

"Because I want to" Caleb replied calmly, "I haven't come here to ask your permission. I came here to tell you, that's it!"

"That's it?" Mark grunted, "What about Rebecca? Did you tell her yet?"

"She's in Milan with her family" Caleb said, "She'll know when she comes back. I don't have to tell her myself"

"But that girl thinks you'll marry her" Mark replied, "Do you know how much she'll be upset about it all?"

"I don't care, Mark!" Caleb glared back, "I never wanted to marry her. You people forced me. And it's not like I had an official engagement. It was just declared between two parties. And now I am..."

"Dammit kid!" Mark yelled, "You can't always do whatever you think. Have you thought what will be the consequence for your backing out like this now?"

"I know, but I can't marry Rebecca" Caleb stood up, "I can't make her control me. She knows too much. She'll make my life a living hell if I marry her. I can't.."

"No one's going to dare to do that to you till I'm alive, kid" Mark replied, his eyes softening with care, "But, I cannot approve you of marrying that girl. She brings out the worst in you. That girl will ruin you"

"Bella is the only good thing that had ever happened to me" Caleb fisted his hand over his father's desk in anger, "And I won't lose her for the second time"

"Kid, she's not good for you. Don't do this, don't ruin yourself anymore" Mark requested.

"I'm not going to listen anything you say against Bella" Caleb turned around to leave, but stopping midway he said in a seious tone, "This is the only thing I want, Father. Don't try to take it away"

"Caleb" Mark sighed. He rarely hears Caleb call him Father, and never when they are alone. This was first, and it somehow softened his heart, "Fine. I won't say anymore about it. It's your choice. But why tomorrow and why not a royal wedding, like the way R&S Ltd CEO should have"

"I have my reasons" Caleb looked at Mark, "I want to be over with it, quickly. I hope.."

"You were suppose to go to London tomorrow" Mark told.

"I know" Caleb grimaced, knowing what waits there for him, "I'll think about it later"

He walked out of Mark's Office, smirking at his little triumph. He knew excatly what would make Mark agree to his marriage plan. He called him Father and that was all it took to make Mark to agree with him. He thought Mark was stupid to even think that Caleb would ever call him Father. It was the last thing in the world he wanted to say and that word, to him, was the most disgusting thing in the world now.

----------------------------

At around 10 the next morning, they got out of the marriage registry office, walking side by side as the newly weds. Caleb and Bella were finally, legally married.

It was nothing special, nothing that would make their heart's swoon or butterfly churn their insides. It was just a paper they signed. No promises were made, no rings exchanged and neither any vows spoken. Both had signed a paper which proved that they were legally husband and wife from now. An ordinary day in these two lost-soul's life, which hopefully would change them for the better... or for the worse.

"Where are we going?" Bella asked as they sat inside Caleb's car.

"Airport" Caleb replied.

"Airport? Why?" Bella turned to look at his side.

"We are going to London" Caleb said as the car sped up towards the airport.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Hey hey hey.... :D I am back!

So? Another long chapter.. I know, I'm getting really good at this. lol :P

Okay, so you probably know by this time, that whenever everything goes steady... *bam* There's always something up my sleeves. haha XD
Fair warning from before hand. Lots of dramas coming your way.
Stay tuned. :D

Dedication goes to @lifeisreal1 for your love and support. Keep on loving my stories.. Muahh :*

Another thing. Everyone please listen, I know everyone is busy, so after reading my story, if you have time please go to the profiles of all the people I have dedicated my chapters to. Everyone tries hard to get noticed in wattpad by writing their own stories, and that's no easy task. So support each other as much as possible. I will do it too. :)

Okay, so vote and comment. 
Love you all more & more :D
gtg! toodles <3 :*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9M 115K 30
She could easily recognize that touch. Sharon knew it was him. She could feel him against her body. His hands still on her wrists. He smells differen...
101K 3.3K 36
Their love story contains a lot of misunderstandings, love, jealousy, possessiveness and ups and downs. Everything changes one by one but one thing s...
439K 11K 104
๐ˆ๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ฅ๐ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ค๐ž ๐š๐ญ๐ญ๐š๐œ๐ก๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ฑ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ก๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ซ, ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ข๐ญ ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐จ๐ง๐ž...
85.8K 5.4K 44
{COMPLETED โœ”๏ธ} ๊งแด แด€ษด๊œฑสœ ส€แด€ษช ๊œฑษชษดษขสœแด€ษดษชแด€๊ง‚ แด›สœแด‡ แดแด๊œฑแด› แด‡สŸษชษขษชส™สŸแด‡ ส™แด€แด„สœสŸแดส€ แดกแด€ษดแด› แด›แด แดแด€ส€ส€ส แด€ แดกแด‡สŸสŸ แด‡แด…แดœแด„แด€แด›แด‡แด… ษขษชส€สŸ แด€ษดแด… แด๊œฐ สœษช๊œฑ ๊œฑแด›แด€ษดแด…แด€ส€แด…. สœแด€แด›แด‡๊œฑ แดษชแด…แด…สŸแด‡ แด„สŸแด€๊œฑ๊œฑ แด˜แด‡แดแด˜สŸแด‡. ๊งส€ษช...