Wisteria beneath the moonligh...

By MILKYTEABEE

In a world infested by demons, Kamado Fujiko lives everyday trying to get stronger. Her once peaceful life in... More

一 cruelty
二 Trainer Sakonji Urokodaki
三 Sabito and Makomo
四 Final Selection
五 My own steel
六 Swordsman accompanying a demon
七 Muzan Kibutsuji
八 The smell of enchanting blood
九 Temari demon and Arrow demon
十 Together forever
〜Short special〜
十二 Something more important than life
十三The house with the Wisteria Family Crest
十四 Mount Natagumo
十五 Letting Someone Else Go First
A/N

十一Tsuzumi Mansion

652 22 3
By MILKYTEABEE

   "Wh-What's up with that? What on earth?"

     A small sparrow flew over, chirping in panic as it landed in Fujiko's open hand, causing the bird on her head to feel a little jealous. She lifted the small bird up for her and her brother to see, "Huh?"

     The bird began to chirp, waving its feathers trying to explain the situation. The siblings nodded in understanding as Fujiko gave the bird a reassuring smile and put him on her shoulder. Tanjiro nodded at the bird, "I see! Gotcha! I'll do something about it!"

     The sparrow let out a bright adoring aura at the sign of help, making Fujiko gush over the small creature. She followed her nii-san behind, watching the scene unfold before them, "Please help me! Please marry me! I'm begging-"

     Tanjiro grabbed the boy by the collar of his yellow haori, pulling him off the girl. He had tears and snot running down his face as he looked at his captor.

     "What do you think you're doing right in the middle of the road?  Can't you see she wants no part of you? And don't go making trouble for your sparrow, either!"

     "That uniform!" the boy said in recognition, "You're that guy from Final Selection! You too!" he said, looking at me.

     "No one I know is anything like you! I don't know you!" Tanjiro yelled angrily. The blonde looked at him in shock, "But we met, remember? We met, remember? You're the one with the problem! Like your memory!"

     'Wait...he's not lying. He was the boy who helped the fallen crow after the mohawk guy threw it away! Maybe he's not that bad? I don't know, so far he's coming off a little scary...' I thought as nii-san let him go and went to talk to the girl who looked much happier being let go.

     "All right, it's been taken care of. You can head home now without any worries," Tanjiro said to the girl, ignoring the blonde in the back. Fujiko just stood there, a fat crow on her head, a small sparrow and her brother's crow on the other shoulder. She looked like a perch. The girl bowed in thanks to Tanjiro, a bright smile on her face, "I will, thank you very much!"

     "Hey! Stay out of my way! That girl is going to marry me! Because she's in love with me, all ri-" the boy was interrupted by the girl who gave him a big slap on the face. When he went down, she continued to slap  him harshly with her hand.

     "Hey! Ouch!  That hurts! Stop it! Stop it! Ouch! Ouch! Ouch!"

      Fujiko watched with dots in her eyes the k-drama that just unfolded, unsure of what to do. 'Is this something I really need to get myself into?'

     "H-Hey calm down!" Tanjiro yelled, grabbing the girl from behind holding her back. The blonde yelled out loud, a large red hand print clear on his face. The girl pointed accusingly at him, still being held back,

     "When did I ever tell you that I loved you? You were crumpled up on the side of the road, looking ill and all I did was speak to you!"

     "EHHH?! You mean that you didn't reach out to me out of love because you were worried?"

     The girl looked at him, clearly upset, "I already have a fiancé, so not in your life!  With all that energy, you must be fine now, right? Good bye!" she yelled, turning around and walking away.

     "W-Wait, come back! Come..." The blonde reached out weakly, still on the ground.

     "Look, cut it!"

     "Wh-Why'd you get in my way? This has nothing to do with you!" he said, looking at the burgundy haired boy, to which he replied with a look on his face, "What's with that look on your face? Stop that! Why are you staring at me like I'm a creature or something?"

     The blonde suddenly pointed at the boy, "Hey you! You're responsible for it! Since it's your fault that I missed out on getting married!"

     Tanjiro just responded with a disturbed look, pulling his sister behind his back for protection, "Jeez say something!"

     With tears streaming down his face, he called out, "Listen up! I'm going to die soon! During my next job. The thing is, I'm horribly weal, okay? I'm not kidding! You gotta protect me until I manage to get married, all right?"

     The burgundy haired boy put his hand to his chest proudly, "My name is Kamado Tanjiro, and this is my imouto, Kamado Fujiko!" he said, referring to his  younger sister that was now free of birds, including her chubby little Shiro.

     "Is that right? My apologies! I'm Agatsume Zenitsu! Please save me, Tanjiro!" he begged, grabbing onto the boy's haori as he ignored his sister.

     "What do you mean, 'save you'? What was the reason for becoming a swordsman, Zenitsu? Why are you so blatantly shameless?" Tanjiro asked, grabbing his shoulders, "That's a harsh way to put it!"

     "I got swindled by a woman and racked up all this debt! The old geezer who took it over for me was a cultivator! Day after day, I had to go through hellish training! It was so bad that I thought I'd be better off dead! I was hoping to die during the Final Selection! But since I was lucky enough to survive, I'm going through hell every day!"

     He then screamed and did an awkward back bend, "I'm so scared ! Scared! Scared! Scared! I just know that I'm gonna get devoured and killed soon by a demon! My brains are gonna get sucked through my ears while I'm still alive! No! No! Please save me!"

     I knelt down, next to him, my hand on his back, "What's wrong? Are you okay?" he was hyperventilating, panicking like crazy. I looked around, feeling a little bad I just watched him go through a weird heartbreak, harsh judgement from nii-san into a full blown mental attack. I finally saw all nii-san's crow, Matsuemon and Ukogi talking, "Look! Ukogi-chan and Matsuemon are talking!" I said hoping it would calm him down.

     'I wonder where Shiro went...'

.̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨̨̨̨̨̨̨̨̨̨̨̨.̸̸̨̨ↂ⃝⃓⃙⃚⃘۝ↂ⃝⃓⃙⃚⃘.̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨̨̨̨̨̨̨̨̨̨̨̨.̸̸̨

     We were finally on our way again, walking past the rice fields into farmland getting ready to grow. I was walking in between nii-san and Zenitsu, shoulder height for both of them. 'I feel so short..."

     I looked over to Zenitsu whose eyes were still puffy and snot still dripping out of his nose, though he stopped crying. I grabbed my handkerchief giving it to him, which he gladly took, blowing his nose, "How are you?"

     "Yeah, now that I'm calmer, I'm getting hungry,"

     "You don't have any food on you?" nii-san asked with concern, "Nope,"

     I looked at him, reaching into my haori. I gave nii-san his Onigiri and gave Zenitsu one, "Here, take this. Would you like to eat it?"

     "Hey, thanks," he said, taking a small bite, rice grains on his face. "You're not eating, Fujiko?"

     I shook my head, "No since that's all we have. And besides, I'm not that hungry anyways, I ate a lot earlier," I said with a small smile and continued walking. My stomach let out a light growl, knowing no other human would have been able to hear it. I gave a small glance too nii-san seeing him grab his rib in pain. 'And besides, nii-san needs it more than I do...'

     The boy looked in shock at the girl as he heard her thoughts and stomach growl. He grabbed the onigiri in his hand and divided it in half, "Here. You eat half,"

     I looked at him in shock, "You sure? You wasted a lot of energy earlier by crying you know..."

     He nodded his head and held it out too. I grabbed the Onigiri, "Thank you!" I took a bite out of it, savouring the flavour. It wasn't long before I finished the half of the onigiri ball, putting my hunger in hold.

     We walked a little more in silence when nii-san decided to break it, "I know what you mean when you say you're scared of demons, but you can't make trouble for you sparrow,"

     "Was it distressed? The sparrow? How can you tell?"

     "Well, he says that you're always whining about not wanting to go to work, and you're always hitting on girls and that you snore so loud, he's had it! So he says," nii-san finished, holding the bird up in his palm and pointing to it. I put my palm out, letting the bird jump on it and held him in front of me.

     "He's really small and trying his best to be a Kasugai crow! You've got to be nicer to him, he's working hard for a job that needs you to cooperate you know," I said, holding him out of Zenitsu.     

     "He's saying that? You guys understand bird language?"

     "Yeah,"

      "I mean, kinda?" I said, looking confused.

     "You're lying, right? You're just trying to trick me!"

     "Caw! Start running! Start running! Tanjiro, Fujiko,  Zenitsu, run! All of you head over to your next destination!" Tanjiro's bird started yelling, flying in circles. He landed on Tanjiro's head, watching the blonde boy.

     The boy started to shake violently. He jumped, landing on his back, rolling back and forth dramatically, "That crow is talking!"

     'Well to be fair, we were pretty spooked at nii-san's crow talking... maybe a touch less, um, extra,'

.̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨̨̨̨̨̨̨̨̨̨̨̨.̸̸̨̨ↂ⃝⃓⃙⃚⃘۝ↂ⃝⃓⃙⃚⃘.̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨̨̨̨̨̨̨̨̨̨̨̨.̸̸̨̨

     We were walking through the green forest, the trees were dense and the ground was covered in tall grass. While the two Kamados walked ahead, a certain blonde was already tired.

     "Hey, Tanjiro, Fujiko, on second thought, I'm not going to make it. Even if I go along, I'm going to be totally useless," he whined as we headed closer to the destination.

     I stared at nii-san' back, looking at nee-chan's box. I tried to trade off with him earlier because I knew he was hurting, but he just refused and waved me off.

     'The aura is getting stronger....it's up ahead. But this is more than just one demon, it has to be...'

     We moved ahead to see a large house, the grass overgrown but fairly new. I can feel the presence of the demons inside, there were a couple humans in there, but I can't tell if they were dead or alive. The demons' aura was overriding my senses.

     "I can smell blood, but this particular scent..." Tanjiro said, looking at the house. Zenitsu looked over to Tanjiro, looking confused, "You smell something?"

     "Something I've never smelled before, yet so similar,"

     "I don't know about that  but do you hear that sound? Also, are you guys and I gonna work together after all?" Zenitsu said, holding his ear. We looked at him confused, "Sound?"

     "Nii-san..." Fujiko said, looking to the side, tugging on her brother's sleeve. "What is i- huh?" he looked to where his sister was looking to see two young kids standing there, the older brother hugging his sister close to his chest. They looked terrified.

     "K-kids..."

     "I wonder what's wrong,"

     I walked over to the kids with a smile, nii-san following behind me, "Hey guys, what are you doing here?" nii-san asked, they looked so scared and took a step back.

     I came up to them and kneeled down, "Okay, wanna see something cool?"

     "Ta-da!" I said, pulling out Ukogi from my shoulder, "It's a tame sparrow!"

     Ukogi jumped up and down, waving its wing lightly and let out a couple cute 'chu's. "See? Isn't he cute?" I asked, giving them a smile. They relaxed a little, still holding on to the other and their guard was up but tears came to their eyes as they fell to their knees.

     "Please tell me. Did something happen? Is this your house?" I asked, looking at them. They looked so scared.

     "No. No, it's not. This... this is a m-monster's house!" the older child said, looking at nii-san and I. "Our big brother got taken away. When we were walking down the road at night, it didn't give us a glance, just our brother,"

     "And they went inside that house, right?" nii-san asked, looking at them. "Right,"

     "Did you two follow them here? You did good! Great job!" nii-san praised them, tears spilling from their eyes now.

     "We followed the traces of his blood because he got hurt!"

     'Hurt?...'

     "Don't worry! We're going to defeat the bad guy and rescue your brother!" nii-san said, they looked at me and I nodded and smiled, making them smile. "Really? You will?"

     "Yeah! For sure!" I said getting up. "Tanjiro, Fujiko..."Zenitsu said, looking at the house, his hands cupping his ears, "Hey, what is this sound? This creepy sound never stops. Is it a tsuzumi?"

     "Sound? I don't hear any,"

     "I don't hear anything eith-"

     A sound rang out from teh house, getting louder and louder,  faster and faster. Pom. Pom. Pom. Pom, pom, pom, pom, pom.

     I felt a presence coming, it was weak and dying. The sound stopped suddenly, a body flying out of the open window. I covered the kids eyes, pulling them to my chest hearing a sickening splat when the person hit the ground. I felt the kids tighten their grip on my uniform, coming closer. I pulled them closer, "It's okay, don't look. You don't have to look," I said, trying to sooth them.

     Zenitsu was frozen, nii-san running towards the body on the ground, "Are you all right?"

     He knelt down beside the body, holding him up in his arms. I took off my haori, putting around the kids, covering them from the sight. "Here, use this for now,". I got up, running to the body. I opened my supplies, "Stay with me!"

     'The wounds are too deep, I'm surprised the fall didn't kill him... he's not going to make it- no. Focus!'

     I grabbed the supplies out, trying to stop the blood but it just wouldn't stop. "Even though...I got out... Even though I made it out.... Made it outside. Still...am I gonna die?"

     I felt his spirit disappear, not a single hint of life left. Nii-san pulled him in, hugging his body close to his. I looked at my hands, covered in his blood. I could feel my head getting dizzy, spinning, if only, if only. If only if onl-

     "Fujiko! Snap out of it!' nii-san yelled, shaking me with one, the other holding the body. It must've hurt. He must've suffered. I felt my fist clenched white on my knees as I looked at his lifeless eyes.

     "Do you guys think by any chance, is this guy these kids-" Zenitsu was interrupted by loud yells coming from the house, the kids screaming a little, hiding themselves further in the haori. Nii-san turned to the kids, hiding, "Hey, is this man your..."

     "It's not nii-chan. Nii-chan is wearing a persimmon-colored kimono," the eldest said, hiding and hugging his sister tightly. 'Wait... that would mean they captured more than one person,'  I thought, my eyes widening. I looked away when nii-san put the body down. I quickly rinsed my hands with the water bottle, getting up.

     "Zenitsu, come on!" Nii-san said, looking at the blonde, only to be refused, "But no one else can help them right but you, me and Fujiko,"

     The boy just stood there, frozen and shaking like a leaf. I felt a sark aura coming from nii-san, "Really? All right then. Let's go Fujiko," he said, turning around. His face and aura were one of an ogre. I followed him without saying a word, my previous plan of trying to convince him out the window seeing nii-san's reaction.

     The blonde let out a high pitched squeal, immediately grabbing onto the boy's checkered haori as he dragged without looking at the leech. The obsidian haired girl only watched in fear at her brother's newfound predicament an followed, forgetting her previous thoughts.

     "Hey, come on! Why are you making that ogre face at me? Okay, I'll go!" He said, dragging on the ground. "I have no intention of forcing you to,"

     "I said I'll go!"

     Before heading in, nii-san put down Nee-chan's box in front of the children, eyes looking at them seriously, "In a case of emergency, I'm leaving this box behind. Even if something happens, you'll be protected," he said getting up, "Okay we're going now,"

      I followed a very tearful and terrified Zentisu, leaving my precious haori with the kids since it had the wisteria fragrance from my medicines and herbs meaning they had that to protect them as well. I walked with a determined look on my face. I was scared, but now I've got to be strong. This isn't my first rodeo and I'm not going to let it be my last.

     We entered the house, not a shroud of sunlight coming in except for the door, which made sense since it was a building housing multiple demons. I walked, in, sensing no presence near us at the moment, but they were definitely nearby. I felt my hand reach for the hilt of my sword, brushing against its ivory handle.

     "Tanjiro! Hey, Tanjiro!" I heard the boy in front of me cried, "You'll protect me right? Right?"

     The burgundy haired boy stopped, turning around with a sincere look on his face, "Zenitsu, I hate to put you on the spot, but...I've broken my rib and leg in the previous battle. And neither rare fully healed yet so-"

     The boy let out a scream, eyes widen, sweat dripping down his face, "AHH! What do you mean, broken bones? Don't go breaking your bones on me! If you got fractures you can't possibly protect me! I-I-I I'm going to die!" He yelled, gripping his hair.

     "What am I gonna do? What am I gonna do? I'm going to die! Broken bone? How could you? I'm a dead man! 99.9% dead! I'm dead! I'm dead! I'm dead!"

     "Zenitsu, quiet down!" my brother tried to calm him down.

     I crouched down beside him and grabbed his shoulder lightly, making him stop and look at me with dot eyes, tears falling down, "You'll be okay Zentisu. You'll just have to trust us. You can trust us, right?" I asked in a calm voice. I didn't want to tell him about I'm injured as well or that would make him go ballistic and we can't have that happening.

     He looked at me in wonder, tears no longer falling down, eyes still puffy and nose still snotty, 'Her voice is so kind and gentle, it's genuine...it's the softest I've ever heard,' he thought in wonder, miraculously calming down. The girl put a finger to her mouth, "We have to be quiet or the demons will know where we are. You can do it, I believe in you,"

     I looked up to see the kids coming towards us, my haori in the little girl's hands, but no Nezuko insight, "No good!" I heard nii-san panic, making Zenitsu tense, "You shouldn't be here!"

     "M-Mister, we heard scratching sounds coming from that box!" They said, coming towards us. The girl gave me the haori which I gladly pulled on, hugging her. "It's okay, the box is there to protect you, not to harm you. And besides, nii-san's and I love that box and wouldn't leave it behind if we didn't think it was necessary,"

     "E-even still, it pains me that you left it. I mean it's more precious than my own life!" I heard my brother exclaimed. The house began to shake. I got up and led the girl to nii-san her brother next to Zenitsu. With a scream, he bumped into the girl and Tanjiro with his butt into the next room. He turned around, pushing me into the opposite room,

     "Gomen, my butt-"

     With the sound of the tsuzumi, the room shifted to an electricity lit room. I felt my position in the house shift, the presence in the house all in shifted into different places than they were before, 'That's not good,' I thought, getting up, dusting myself.

     I watched as the room around me switched to the sound of the tsuzumi, pom. Pom, pom, pom, pom, pom. Each time it hit, the room shifted. I felt all the auras switching with me, so that means when the tsuzumi switches out, it means that the entire house is switching rooms. 

     I slowly opened the shoji door, careful not to make a noise and walked down the dimly lit hallway, my sword drawn. I could feel a presence coming near me, it wasn't particularly strong, but it was around the corner. Carefully, I approached the corner to see a demon standing there with ashy skin wearing jinbei styled clothing. He noticed my resence, turning around with hunger in his eyes,

     "Oh isn't it my lucky day," he sneered, turning to face me, "A demon slayer, not just any a weak little girl. Isn't this a man's job? Oh who cares, I'll take what I can get," he said, before pouncing. I jumped to the side, my eyes narrowing at his exposed neck. He was as strong as the demons in the Final Selection, he won't be as hard as Susamaru.

     "Moon breathing, fifth form: Kaguya's bamboo stalk," I sliced the demon's neck with no problem, my sword barely scene as it slashed. The demon's body turned into ash before hitting the ground, his cloths landing on the floor with a light 'thud'. I carefully sheathed my sword, clapping my hands together, muttering a prayer.

     I continued walking down the path, knowing that was one of the weaker demons of the house. Either my senses where deceiving me or there's a hundreds of demons of equal strength like that guy then I know I'm right. I tried to feel nii-san's and the other's auras but the demon's ones were just overpowering them just like outside. I could barely sense them and if I were to follow it blindly, I could get killed on the way. So my plan is just to go till you feel it.

     I saw a shoji door at the end of the dimly lit hall, the light in the lantern flickering. I saw roots of all kinds protruding from the cracked door, breaking its delicate paper. The roots were hanging all around the walls, ground, and ceiling. I carefully walked over them, my sword drawn, entering the room. In the middle of the vines sat a slim woman. She had long white hair that covered her body, a flimsy kimono hanging on her shoulders, nearly showing her blossomed chest. Her skin was just as pale. She turned around with a blush on her face, lust plastered on it, "What a cute little girl you are...it's too bad you're not a boy. It would have been so much easier," she said, turning around revealing red glowing eyes.

     I felt me hand clutch my katana's hilt closer, she was beautiful. I watched as she turned her body fully to me, her kimono loosely tied, showing her baren legs. She left very little to the imagination. "If you were a boy, I could've just used my Demon Blood Art and it would have been all over...unless you swing the other way?" she asked. I blushed, shaking my head. She let out an airy laugh, "Oh well, Demon Blood Art: Thorns of envy,"

     She lifted her arm, closing it. The vines climbing the wall grew, coming at me, wrapping around me. I gripped my sword, cutting through them easily, but they just grew back. I grabbed a small vile of my poison, taking the cork out with my mouth, pouring it all around me, making the vines recoil back in pain, a slight hiss coming out of it.

      I jumped at the woman, sword raised, "Oh no dear, not that easily. I wouldn't be one of the Twelve Demon Moons, now would I?"

     My eyes widened as I dodged the vines coming at me, the thorns growing. She opened her eye to see the words 'Lower 6' engraved into her right eye. I jumped back, careful not to touch the black roots. "I got a sly little fox, now didn't I?" she sneered into her hand, sitting crossed legged looking at the mask on my hip, "You've lasted longer than all the other Demon Slayers that have fought me over the years, well given that they were males, but you'll be the first girl I've been with," she purred.

     I ignored her words, grabbing something from my pouch, 'I won't be able to get close to her with these injuries. My ankle is fractured, my ribs are bruised and my wrist is swelling still. I can't beat a Kizuki like this, so I'm going to use it,"

     I pulled out my needle, with the last drops of my poison, and ran to her. I flipped over to the incoming vines, one of them making a huge gash on my leg, another on my side. The blood poured out as the demons looked at it with wide eyes, "You're that kind of Marechi! How did I not smell it, I-"

     Her vision became blurry, saliva dripping from her mouth like a waterfall. 'I can't focus, the smell of her blood is so intoxicating, I can't breath-'

     The girl took advantage of the demon's confusion and stabbed her in the side of her neck, injecting the needle's contents into her body. The demon fell over, grabbing her neck in pain as it began to turn purple and decay. "You worthless rat, you didn't get my head. I'm a demon! I can regenerate in secondes-"

     'What. I'm not regenerating, what did she put into me?' The demon thought, grabbing her neck in a choking motion, mouth foaming. The girl got down on one knee, resting her hand on the bent one, the other resting her chin on, "Just because I didn't cut your head off doesn't mean I can't potentially kill you. I only had a few drops left, but it should immobilize you. The sad thing about this poison is that it's slow working and it needs quite a bit to actually kill a demon. Like you and the other demon said, I'm a girl. But I'm definitely not weak,"

     The girl stood up, bandaging her leg. She looked at the blood, then at her hands, 'That was a close one if I didn't flip it would've gotten my throat. I'm a lot smaller and frail than Nii-san, even Zenitsu-san so it takes a lot of strength to decapitate a demon unless I have a clear opening. If my blood didn't distract her, I wouldn't be able to have injected her...'

     The girl remembered her sensei's words on how she was an easy target. She looked at the demon, still suffering, feeling bad, even though wanting to see how potent the poison actually is. She drew her sword, taking a deep breath in, "Moon Breathing, first form: Moon spirit Tui Yue,"

     The koi fish disappeared as quickly as it appeared, cutting off the demon's head with lots of ease. She sat down next to the newly decaying head as the tears spilled the demon's eyes. "It's not fair, it's not fair. How could you beat me? I'm a demon moon, the weakest one-"

     "I don't think you're weak," the girl stated, looking at the demon with sincerity, making her eyes go wide, "You don't?"

     The girl shook her head, bringing her knees to her chest, burying half her face in her arms, "What's you name?"

     The demon hesitated, but said in a gentle voice, "Kiyoko," "Kiyoko? I think it suits you, you really are beautiful,"

     The demon's felt tears fall down her face, but this time they were tears of joy, not of frustration. Fujiko noticed the white wisp came from her fallen head, 'It's just like the one Yushiro had on him,'

     She reached out, touching it, eyes closing.

All I ever wanted to be was to be beautiful. I grew up in a poor family, with all sisters who looked like me. We were all just too similar. Even to my final days as a human, I never got the chance to be beautiful. It was never enough. No matter what I did.

     I starved, not by choice. We were all married off, of course, I was last. At least my sisters all had talent, but all I could do was grow these stupid flowers. I loved them so, their beauty was temporary, they were frail but respected. The best ones were always picked first, the ones that caught the eye. I wasn't that. I watched all the best get picked before me.

     I got married to a man, he was older than me and was known around town for sleeping around. But he needed a wife for a legal document and paid my parents to marry me off to him and of course, they agreed. He picked me off like I was a weed, a simple dandelion and ripped off my wishes.

     It wasn't long after the wedding that I was pregnant, it was what was expected of a married woman, to immediately bring a child to the world. But how can I in good conscience when he invites women into our bed every night. It was cruel. I confronted him about it but was beaten and cussed at. I lost the child. But maybe it was for the best.

     One day I had enough and had the guts to run. It was frown upon, and since I was a woman, there were not many places I could work at. The only thing I could do was starve. I watched as I withered away, but there he stood in the white snow at my feet. He saw my worth and gave me a new life. He saved me. He gave me his blood and turned me into a demon. And all he asked of me in return was to be loyal and serve him.

     When he took away that Kyogai's position and gave it to me, I was ecstatic. I would serve him till my last breath, by why. Why did this little girl say such nice things to me? Not even he said those things, all he did was use me for his work. Of course in my dying breath, I only realize it. Why are you so stupid Kyoko? That girl is the same as you when you were engaged, just a thirteen-year-old girl. She's doing a man's job, and even though she slayed you, why is she showing kindness? why?

     I opened my eyes, releasing the white wisp that has now disappeared. The demon,s head was almost completely gone. I reached out, holding what was left of her and held her in my arms. "You're really strong and beautiful, I thought so when I came into the room. I could feel your aura outside the room. I'm doing this job for my nee-chan. I hope in your next life you get more recognition and finds someone who appreciates you as a person, value and looks,"

     I grabbed the needles Yushiro invented and stuck it in her cheek, the blood drawing by itself. I looked in amazement as I pulled it out. All of a sudden, I heard a meow and a presence coming from behind me. I reached out and gave the cat a pet with one hand, the other putting the blood sample in the pouch on his back. He gave a light purr as I rubbed his forehead, between the ears,

     "Give this to miss Tamayo, okay? Say hi to Yushiro-kun for me, 'kay?" The cat turned around and gave a meow, disappearing and going back to wherever the pair moved to. I gave a smile, turning to see that Kiyoko has fully disappeared and the vines and roots disappearing with her, leaving a complete baren room except for the dim-lit lantern, ever so flickering. I got up, turning my back on her room and headed towards the end of the hall, turning to where I felt a presence spike.

     'Oh Kami-sama, please let her be reincarnated into a better life. Let her find peace with herself and nice her the love she needs to lead a better lifestyle,'

Taisho whispers and rumors!

-I hear that Zenitsu gets self-conscious in front of girls, and his heart starts fluttering!

-It takes a lot of effort for Fujiko to decapitate a demon since she's a lot smaller than a normal demon slayer. She's a 13-year-old girl who grew up on a poor diet since her family was poorer and she'd sneak food into her younger siblings' dishes which is why Takeo was taller than her. That's one of the reasons she was so keen on creating a poison!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

281 2 19
It was a peaceful day at the Kamado's home, with Tanjiro Kamado is getting coal with his friend Tai Yamazato. As they got back from selling coal, the...
4.2K 116 15
Giyuu x Reader. Y/n is a Demon Slayer who doesn't use a sword. Instead, she uses a bow and arrow along with the water and flower breathing forms.
6K 185 29
Ashaya Akari, one lost soul, left to die from a demon attack nearly turned her to a full demon, with partial blood, enough to give her more power to...