True World (Yandere Everythin...

By AngelinaGales

When 20 year old Y/N is suddenly transported to another world, she has no idea what to expect. Meeting all so... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
A little explanation/guide
Chapter 3
Warning
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Characters part 2
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
An
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Isla
Isla 2- Short
Chapter 14 Pt. 1
Interval-Questions
Chapter 14 pt 2
Chapter 15 - Short
Vision
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Eriol
Pause: whats next
Pause whats next 2
Chapter 18
Rico
Quick warning
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22- The past
Not a chapter
Chapter 23
Update/: mini
Chapter 24- Adam/ Short
Chapter 25
About me -Not story-
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Side story- Possible future
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Explanation
Chapter 32 -Before
Isla
Chapter 33

Characters ❤️

21.7K 619 702
By AngelinaGales

(Time for my favorite part hehe)

Eriol- Half dark elf. His other half won't be explained till later on. Eriol is an interesting uh elf. He's normally rather nice, especially to Y/N, always helping her and protecting her. Is he super attracted to her? But of course. He is probably a yandere from the first time he laid eyes on her. He likes to play tricks on Adam. But he can have a very dark side. He's one of those yanderes who would cage Y/N up. He's also super heavily sexually attracted to her, and he doesn't really hide it. In future chapters he's going to make more and more advances towards her (so buckle up kids)

Adam- half light elf. Half anichara. (Ram/snake). He and Eriol are considered freaks from their species so they're basically kicked out. He is extremely tall and has large horns growing out of his head. Adam is best friends with Eriol. Although sometimes he's completely sick of him (the pranks lol). He's a much .. more knowledge creature. He thinks more with his head as opposed to Eriol. He tends to stay calmer and truly cares for Y/N. He's much slower when it comes to the yandere ness and he acts like a big mommy at times. (He fusses over her constantly and worries 24/7) as for the smut with him well he's also slow on that lol

Trystan- A light elf who strays from his species. He's very beautiful with his blonde hair and nearly got kidnapped by females thanks to his blonde hair. A skilled archer, he's also very fast. He's a cheery guy and right away takes a shine to Y/N. He's more faster to his yandereness (as it will be shown later). He's also a pretty good cook and doesn't really seem to care about who he has sex with. Kind of a flighty elf. He also doesn't half pointy ears which makes a lot of other species think he's half human (which might be true )

Maeta and Nen- two strange humans. They're twins who are usually expressionless and quiet as fuck. They at first capture y/n wanting to eat her but change their minds. They both touch Y/N constantly which pisses everyone off and they're little creepers honestly. They cling onto her like little starfish. They're also both pretty sexual and it'll be fun writing a threesome smut with them. Maeta is can smile at times but only if Y/N is around him. Nen is just dead in his expressions.

Rico- A fox anichara who joins the harem. He's quite a tsundere and looks pretty young. But he also has a more grown form to him (don't worry I ain't no shotacon) he acts like a child sometimes. And bites anyone who pisses him off. He's great at hunting and pretty strong. At first he claims to not like Y/N but then is always giving her kisses then running off. Aww tsundere. He will seem like the least yandere but he still is one. As for the smut with him I'll probably really tone it down and use his grown up version (obviously lol), he's too sweet.

Rys- A faerie that just does his own thing. Rys kind of just goes with the flow and sees y/n and is like "cool I'll join a harem". He's pretty simple minded and is great with dealing with plants. He is actually very possessive though. He just doesn't show it as much, and when he gets angry...oh dear lol. He truly like Y/N and even asks her to marry him lol. He will be a fun character to meet.

Isla- ah yes . The light elf female. There will be a few female yanderes. But she's gonna be one of the main ones. She seems very beautiful, sweet, kind,you know the gist. But right away she's fascinated by Y/N. And since she can read minds ,she learns right away, about the fact that Y/N can have babies. The fun fact about Isla is that she has never taken on a harem herself. A lot of females due this to increase their population. But Isla never cared for it, she only ever wanted one person... and Y/N is that unlucky human. Isla is going to be a huge stalker and extremely obsessed with Y/N. So watch out for her she's going to be a nasty character. (Not as bad as the main villain will be)

An- ohh boy. Main villain here. Ok so nobody knows what species An really is, since she looks human in both forms. And when I say both forms..well she can appear either as a woman or a man. And usually this is to trap unsuspecting males. She seems rather calm and nice but she's anything but. An is basically a killer rapist. She doesn't care for impregnating, usually killing off the males she rapes and doing other things. However she does become fascinated by Y/N and decides to want her. Think of the people who are extremely good at charming others and then turning out to be a serial killer (like Ted Bundy). That's her personality. She knows how to manipulate anything or anyone. In either forms. But her true personality is very cold, emotionless and she only has one fascination. Getting Y/N and doing god knows what to her. She's going to be the scariest character and I'll show you guys her male and female forms.

That's her female form (gorgeous right )

Here's male. I mean wtf. Lol

And yes there will be more characters and a part 2 . But that'll be later and when I can think up of names. Until then I hope y'all enjoy the story and my extremely strange perverted mind.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.4K 462 19
You are a normal first year in highschool, a loner that likes anime, you don't really have any connections with people in your school, but when one g...
10.8K 533 12
[Yandere reverse harem x reader] You wake up in a dungeon in a world you dont recognize and with no memory. Everyone tries keeping you at their side...
237K 6.6K 15
Four. Four different boys. Each infected with an unnaturally strong passion for the same girl. Each with malicious intent towards people who get too...
376K 10.5K 23
You're a young college woman at the wonderful age of 21. Your best friend, Chloe, has a few tickets for you and a few of your other friends to go to...