My little Fox

By Heli_uos

( Suna X Reader) There is a school combination camp that is happening in Inarizaki Students are combining in... More

A/N
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Important A/N
Thanking
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24 (Final)
Bonus
💜💜💜💜

Chapter 21

4.2K 95 60
By Heli_uos

(Suna POV)

A few weeks past and my relationship with (y/n) was getting better more and more. We hang out most of the time and talk to each other.

The day passed quickly and we went for practice. It was so surprising that she and our coaches were taking easy on us. Something is up.

"Ok guys enough." She clapped her hands for us to stop "sit in a half circle please."

We did as she said and coach washijo came to talk to us.

"As you know we are here for the ward ship. Today is the day that she is going to choose her teams and we coaches know her decision." He coughed and continued "so she is going to call her teams and this one semester camp would go on till the end of the year but the next year it will be just that four teams who have opportunity to practice with her."

"So the one that aren't chosen try to use the best from this one training camp." Ukai finished.

"Ok guys first of all it was really pleasing to meet you all and after this camp please make some visits to me I will miss you." She said somehow sad.

"Second you are all so potential and good players and if I had time and the permission I would take all of you under my wardship, so if you didn't chosen don't be mad or sad. You all will always have me as a friend."

"Ok now the teams." She coughed "the first team is Fukurodani."

She announced and  the team jumped off their sits. Even the beautiful quiet setter was laughing and hugging his captain tightly. I was so nervous. Did my team make through the wardship. If not we all going to be down for some long time.

"The second team is Nekoma." She nod in their direction and the team start screaming.

"The third team is..... Inarizaki, congratulations." She smiled and kita pulled us in a group hug.

"Ok the fourth place was a hard decision." She took a deep breath "karasuno congratulations."

The libero did a hand stand on their ace, the little sunshine ball was jumping everywhere and their captain tried to calm them down. Their team is a mess.

"Ok don't be down and now shower and get dressed. We all are heading to a restaurant for your good performance in this camp my treat."
~
~
~
~
~
~

We all ordered our pizza and were talking in the time that our food get ready. I sat on left side of (y/n) and daishou on her right.

She was talking with oikawa and iwaizoomi. To her relief non of the teams were anxious about not been accepted and that shows we all can still be friends.

I put my right hand on her tight and squeezed it lightly to get her attention. She didn't budge until her conversation with oikawa come to the end.

"Rin? Do you need attention?" She smirked and blush raised on my face.

I kept my tired face straight and answered "attention yes, but a little affection wouldn't hurt."

She laughed and pecked my lips just for a second I didn't expect it because we were in public but it seems that no one noticed.

"Oh and by the way." She said seriously "I will drive you home. I need to talk with you."

"Is something wrong?" I was getting worried but she surprised me with another kiss on the lips.

"No, nothing is wrong my little fox. I just need to discuss something with you." She said and turn her attention to daishou to make a conversation with him and he gladly accepted.

The evening was so pleasing and friendly. I was talking with sugawara and semi. They seem more mature than anybody and easy to get along.

(Y/n) said that she is going to wait for me outside so I head outside and find her near the street with daishou.

They were talking so I waited for her to finish her conversation but the topic caught my attention.

"I'm really happy that you and Suna are together." Daishou said with a sweet smile "but when ever he brakes your heart or if you need somebody you can count on me. I really like you (y/n) but I don't want to be a trouble for your relationship."

"I'm not planning on breaking her heart." I said and came out from where I was standing.

"Good because she is too precious to be broken." Daishou said with a smile I was somehow angry "relax I don't want to steal your girlfriend, you two look so perfect together."

"Thanks suguru he know that and I'm too much in love with him to let him go." She smiled at me "but I really like to have you beside me like a best friend."

She hugged him and ruffled his hair

"Come visit me sometime after this camp."She said and waved a good bye.

"Take care you two." I nod at him and then leave.

We sat in her care and she start to drive in my house direction. I was getting nervous and impatient.

"Didn't you want to tell me something?"

"Move in with me." She said bluntly.

"WHAT?" I was far from shock. I almost jumped out of the car.

"Move in with me. I'm not kidding." She took a glance at me "next year we are third years and after that we can go to same university in which major we want but still together, you don't have to answer right now but I want to talk with your parents tonight too."

"With my parents?" I asked puzzled "why?"

"I want them to know my opinion and help you with your decision. You are under age so if they don't want to you can't live with me which is ok I can wait one more year but it really won't bother if I asked them for now." She respond and we arrived at my place.

We both entered my house and I called for my parents. "mom, dad I'm home (y/n) is here too."

"Hi sweetie hi dear welcome." My mom greeted us enthusiastically.

"Hi welcome home." My dad said from the stairs.

"Hi sorry for visiting out of blue but I wanted to talk to you both." She said so directly.

"It's ok is there something wrong?" My dad asked

"No I just want to ask you a question and maybe get an approval." She smiled to my dad.

"Can we sit in leaving room." I asked and ran my fingers through my hair nervously.

We sit in the living room and my mom is making tea for us. It's a big thing that she asked from me I like too move in with her but I like to spend my time with my parents too before I get into university.

She put her hand on top of mine, her hands are still cold.

"Rin don't be so stressed if you don't like you don't have to move in with me. I'm not gonna leave you for this." She reassured me.

I put her hand between my two hands. My hands are bigger than hers and it feel good to hold a smaller cold hand, but damn she has long ass fingers and arms no wonder she is a good setter.

"So honey do you want to tell us what's up?" My mom asked her and put a cup of tea in her hand.

She told them about the moving in stuff and I was thinking about my decision.

My parents think for a couple of minutes and looking at each other.

"We have nothing against this idea." My dad finally said "it's ok but he should make the decision that he want to or not."

I was so shock and thankful that my parents agree if I agree.

"Thank you so much, I will take my leave he can tell me whenever he is ready." She said and stands up.

She thanked my parents again and said goodbye to them. She was about to get out of the door but I hugged her from behind and put my head on her shoulder.

She took a deep breath and leaned her head back.

"What do you want Rin?" She asked in hush voice.

I kissed her neck vein. I like too feel her pulse, she is as relax as usual.

"You didn't kiss me goodbye." I said into her neck "are you upset that I didn't answer yet?"

She turn to look at my face. She smiled and caress my lip with her thumb.

"No Rin you can answer whenever you have your answer. Here is your kiss."

She looked in my tired eyes and leaned in. I leaned down then I feel the soft texture of her lips. I tightened my grip around her waist and pulled her closer if it is possible.

She wrapped her arms around my neck and put her fingers in my hair as usual. She knows I get fuzzy when she do it and I love it.

She broke the kiss first but I resist to let her go.

"Stay." I said so tired.

"I love to but in another condition." She pecked my lips again "I should go, see you at school."

She smiled and sat into her car. She waved and drive away. I watched her car until I couldn't see it anymore.

"How was the kiss?" My mom asked after I closed the door.

"Are you spying on us?" I asked annoyed and she just laughed.

"No dear I still can't believe that my son has a beautiful girlfriend." She rushed into the kitchen before I cant respond to her.

I was so tired, if I want to be honest my mind is tired so I decided to take a bath then go to sleep.

I go to my room and take off my clothes and put them in my laundry basket that was in my bathroom.

I opened the warm water into the tub and put a calming peach bath bomb in it. Peach remind me of her skin scent and l also want to think about the request that she gave to me.

I sank myself in the water when my head was just on the water. I leaned my head back and closed my eyes.

Living with her is a new thing yet the wonderful one, but I am scared don't know scared of what but it seems right and wrong at the same time.

After an hour in the bath I feel sleepy and decided to get out. I washed my hair and get out of the shower.

I put on a pair of shorts and an oversize T-shirt. The shower really made up my mind. Well life have some up and downs and some risks. If we don't take them life is meaningless.

I decided too text her. "Hi, just want to say let's talk tomorrow."

She texted right back "ok but don't force yourself;)"

"I'm not forcing good night my wolf<3"

"Night my little fox."

I was so tired that I didn't realize how I drifted to sleep, but I was having a sweet dream.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the late update my exams are starting and I am writing the first part of the Daishou fiction I'm a bit busy.

Still don't know what to name the next fiction so if you have any idea I will accept.

Thank you for reading and have a nice day.

Take care these days💜💜

~ Helia

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.7K 945 31
In which a certain inarizaki schoolboy falls in love with the twin sister of his volleyball teammate. Suna Rintaro X Reader
4K 154 52
x Reader Y/n has to move to Inarizaki in the middle of the school year. She is worried about struggling to fit in, however once she is there she quic...
1.8K 59 19
Suna x fem reader. "Holy shit! You're a chick?" In which Y/n had recently won her battle with cancer, but it left her body unrecognizable. When the p...
71.9K 1.6K 37
☆ in which a weird girl manages to become best friends with two well-reserved volleyball boys over the well-known app discord ☆fem!she/they reader !i...