Brother of Wind (ninjago au)

By DatNinjaLloyd

Morro's not a ghost!! yay! and he's on the ninja's side it's literally just the of series but with Morro in i... More

chapter one
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
aaaaah! thank you!
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
morro sketches
chapter 13
chapter 15
holy crap
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
so about my mistakes
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29 THE FINALE

chapter 14

3.5K 81 88
By DatNinjaLloyd

The ninja set off in different directions. Kai and Jay to the venomari, Cole, Zane and Morro went to the constrictai.

"This is our destination?" Cole asked.
"Yep, seems like it." Morro said.
The three stared up. They were looking at a rather tall mountain.
"The entrance must be at the top." Zane implied.
"Wait, isn't this the mountain of a million steps?" Cole squinted to see the top.

"Yes...." Morro said looking at the others.
"Well! Hop on!" Cole bent down.
"What are you doing?" Zane questioned his squatting friend.
"Imma carry you to the top!" Cole said.
"I'll get up my own way." Morro denied Cole's request. Zane accepted and claimed onto Cole's back. The climb started!

Morro was just kind of hopping on the ledges getting from one to another with his elemental power.
They were about halfway before Zane popped a question.
"Are you fine?" Zane asked Cole.
"Light as a feather pinky! Hang on tight!" Cole said.
"Pinky?" Morro snickered.
"My new nickname for him you know?" Cole said continuing to climb.
They reached the top and found an open entrance.

"Looks like Pythor was already here." Zane said
"Huff ah, really?" Cole said panting.
"Doesn't mean we shouldn't check it out." Morro said hopping down.
"Wait!" Zane called out. He looked back at Cole.
"Go ahead, huff puff, I'll catch up..." Cole said shooing Zane off.

Zane let down a rope, tied it on a rock and climbed down and landed on a circular platform.
"Hey Zane, look." Morro held a torch to some pictures and symbols on the cave walls.
"Hmm, that sure is interesting." Zane said examining them.

There was a picture of five serpentine with staffs, and an army behind them. On the right was one big snake with crumbling ground around it.

Cole slid down the rope.
"Oh woah, what do you think it all means?"
"From the looks of it, nothing good." Morro said feeling the wall.
"It seems that one tribe will unite them all...." Zane said.
"Ah..." Morro remarked.
"It says here once they unite, they will find the four fang blades that release the great devourer." Zane continued

"A great evil that will turn day into night." Morro finished.
"You get all that from these little pictures?" Cole asked.

"This isn't good." Morro stepped back.
"Indeed..it gives me deep concern. If Pythor unleashes all of the tombs and unite all the tribes before Kai and Jay find him--" Zane said before getting cut off.
"Relax you two. So dramatic!" Cole said "
They're a bunch of dumb snakes who believe in fairy tales. If anything, we got all the-"

The three ninja felt a ruble in the ground.
"Did you feel that?" Cole asked.
"What?" Zane asked.
"There's something in the ground!" Cole said.
"Don't move...."

Suddenly, a Constictai, the general popped out of the ground and wrapped his tail around Zane.
"I've been waiting for you! Pythor sends his regards." The general said.
"Did you stay being just to tell us that?!" Zane struggled to break free.
"Pathetic!"

"Nice burn Zane!" Morro said preparing to fight.
"Look who's talking who pathetic, pinky!" The serpentine said.
"Hey! Only I call him pinky!" Cole grabbed his scythe and sang it at the ground creating a small quake.
The constrictai general let go of Zane and fled into the ground.
"Be careful! He could pop out of anywhere!"
"Zane! Morro! Go for the rope!" Cole said.

"You're coming too!" Morro said trying to grab Cole. Cole ducked and dogged his grab. Zane just about reached the rope when,
"AH!"
"Cole?" Zane turned around. Cole wasn't insight, only Morro was standing behind him.
"He got Cole underground!" Morro said! They herd Cole yell again.
"Okay, let's see if this works!" Morro put his hands on top of the hole and blasted as much wind as he could in there, causing the serpentine holding Cole to come out of the ground. He threw Cole away and fled back into the dirt.

"Hurry up and let's go!" Morro said grabbing Cole for sure this time. They couldn't make it to the rope however, the constrictai general was circling around the platform and came towards Cole and Morro. In one soft movement, Morro flipped up his mask, pulled out the sacred flute and played it.

The constrictai general came out of the ground to cover his ears.
(Side note, do they even have ears?)
He wrapped his tail around Morro blocking off his raspatory system.
Morro dropped the flute and Cole picked it up. Cole played it and the constrictai general wrapped his tail around Cole now.
Morro dropped to the ground trying to regain his breath.
"Zane! Zane!" Cole coughed out his words. The serpentine squeeze harder on Cole causing him to drop the flute as well.

"Ninja-GO!" Zane activated his spinjitzu picked up the flute and started to play. The serpentine grabbed Zane by the neck choking him too.
"Urg! Still got some.... Stuff up my sleeve!" Morro said blowing wind into the flute. It started to play the melody until the constrictai general grabbed Morro's wrists.
"Arg! COME ON!" Morro shouted.
Zane had enough strength to play the flute one last time.
"Wrap your head around this!"
Cole swung his scythe at the serpentine, knocking him out.
"Hah... Good one!" Zane said.

"You good?" Cole asked Morro while regaining his breath.
"Ehh, a little sprained. I'm fine." Morro said rubbing his wrists.
"Hey, he was expecting us." Morro said.
"I think Kai and Jay are walking into a trap!" Cole said.
The three got out of that cave and went to warn the other two.

Cole, Zane and Morro arrived at the toxic bogs where the venomari tomb was. They found Kai and Jay being surrounded by serpentine.
"Anyone order a little kick butt?!" Cole said. "Butt" echoed in the cave. Jay laughed.
"Boo!" Pythor emerged from the cave behind them.
"AAHH!" Jay screamed like a little girl.
The ninja backed up into one group.
Morro noticed that Kai was having halusnations. Zane took out the flute and started playing. However, Pythor snatched it away!

"Now, now, let's not let music hurt things hmm?" Pythor said.
"Hey! Give that back!" Morro said. He rushed to get the flute but some constritai jumped out of the ground and stopped him. The ninja backed onto a log and it started to sink in the acid.

"Not good." Jay said. The five looked at each other.
"I've got a sinking feeling... This may be the last I see of you four." Pythor said.
"Maybe not!" Morro said he raise out his hand to use his power, but the previous injury kicked in. Only a little wind shot out.
"Ah!" Morro cried.
Pythor and the other serpentine laughed as the ninja slowly descended.
"That's it! I used to hate dragons, but now? I officially hate snakes!" Cole said.
"Wait! Do you see that? A magic floating rope!" Kai said.
"We can climb it to safety!" Kai said about to walk off. Jay pulled him back.
"Boy, that venomari venom is some powerful stuff." Jay said.
"Weird hallucinations huh?" Morro said gripping his wrist.

The ninja were losing hope. They can't jump back on land then they would get beat up by a tone of snakes! And there's nowhere to go behind them. Just then, actual rope dropped down from nowhere.

"Hey what?" Cole asked confused.
"The magic rope!" Kai exclaimed.
(don't do drugs or you'll end up like kai)
"Quick everyone climb over!" Jay shouted.

A giant metal robot suit came flying down and caught some serpentine in a net. They all fled into the ground or back into the acid. Pythor was alone at that point. The red mech raised one hand at him. A person came out of the cockpit.
"Pythor target confirmed." He said.
"Time to bag, and tag."
Pythor slid away before getting a dart shot in him.

The man in a samurai suit jumped out of his mech to greet the ninja.
"Who are you?" Cole asked.
"How about the coolest thing I've ever seen!" Jay exclaimed.
"Santa?????" Kai asked amazed.
"Weird." Morro said.
"Thank you mysterious warrior." Zane went up and bowed.
"I owe you my life for saving me--"

The mysterious mad held up his arm and gassed Zane passing him out.
"Ey! That wasn't nice!" Jai said. He spayed the gas at the others.
They passed out but Morro stayed safe by passing his hand by and swiftly moving the gas away with a little wind. hardly noticeable.
"Nice try, you can't do that to me!" Morro said grinning.

The guy threw a strange blade past Morro that extended a rope and tied his hand to a nearby tree.
"Are you seriou--" Morro passed out.

The man flew off in his mech suit. A few seconds after the bounty shined a light onto the ninja. 

Oops sorry cliff hanger but it was getting past my preferred limit.
Imma try to work on my other story as well as this one pretty after so please don't be mad if it takes a while to update! Sorry for the inconvenience.

K
Ittekimasu!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 141 34
As Master Chen and Clouse enter the cursed realm your arranged boyfriend, Morro ignores you more than he already had to getting what he deeply desire...
10.8K 329 11
Welcome to book seven of the Brother of Wind au! In this au, I rewrite Ninjago but a certain wind ninja has always been a part of the team. This book...
9.2K 261 39
(Takes place during March of the Oni) (Book Cover is mine! Please don't take it without permission!) Lloyd is the green ninja and Harumi is the Quie...
19.2K 614 19
Welcome to book six of the Brother of Wind au! In this au, I rewrite Ninjago but a certain wind ninja has always been a part of the team. This book i...