Soft Spot | NaeGiri

By StreetArtistAkali

For years, The future foundation and its mysterious ways have carved a sense of justice and peace in society... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15

Chapter 6

1.7K 35 73
By StreetArtistAkali

“Everyone get as far back as possible, We’ll treat the injured once we get the chance!” A blonde male in a suit called out, A standard M911 pistol in his hand while his other hand fixated his glasses into their normal position.

A biker gang had tried robbing a bank with weapons and obviously no plan if it was this rushed.

“Atrocious display of planning, No matter how many men they have, Half are already dead.” Togami murmured as Fukawa cowarded behind him. 

Her normal personality was in a state of fear which he didn’t mind much at all seeing as he was her guardian. 

“As leader of the 14th division, I’d like all Future foundation members to only tend to the wounded while I shall handle the rest!” He barked, Wiping sweat from his forehead as he attempted to calculate how to either kill or apprehend the rest of the people he didn’t kill from the windows.

The group was truly arrogant, Most cowering in fear in the main safe of the bank. The rest shouted death threats at the members of the future foundation.

He realized what needed to be done as his teal orbs glanced at the pouch which held a special item. 

“Fukawa, Do you have your scissors?” He asked as she looked up, Purple hair fluttering in the wind.

“Yeah, Why?” 

Without hesitation, He pulled the gun-like item from his holster and zapped her in the neck. She fell back before sticking out her tongue and bolting off the ground, Her once violet eyes were now blood red with only one intention. To kill.

While her rehabilitation was for her to control her second side, Togami made adjustments and a single device that left her unharmed all while activating her persona Genocider Syo. He also made sure she’d train on a daily basis so her physical abilities were unmatched even without being an official member; she had the power to kill all who were left.

Togami smirked in Triumph while crossing his arms. 

Genocider Syo was now bursting into the building, Blades going through two members' necks as she then swiped her hand across, Slitting their necks open as blood splattered the bullet filled walls and soaked her glasses which she proceeded to snip in half and rolled to a pillar, Gazing at the frightened men who remained.

Glancing at the floor, She noted a cheap blackmarket Assault rifle laying on one of the men's now lifeless bodies before sliding across the floor.

Shouting was heard as she was able to evade the bullets that only grazed the flooring and bounced away to be mixed with shards of glass and blood.

She picked up the rifle, safely behind a steel desk as she checked the magazine, It was decently filled with 7.62 rounds. All she needed for the rest that weren't in the safe.

“It’s a single girl! Take her down!” A man shouted before a bullet went through his skull and many of the other men were shaking with fear as Fukawa was now in full on sprint, Trigger happy as she gunned down the men and tossed the magazine away.

In a swift motion she’d swiped a magazine from a dead gang member's corpse and put it in, Continuing as screaming and blood filled the large area.

It was a complete blood bath as many people who could see through the blockade covered their mouths in horror.

“Alright Jackasses! Who else wants to die?!” She roared as she let out a demonic laugh. 

She dropped the rifle, Twirling both scissors in her hands as blood splattered on the overturned furniture and decor. She avoided killing any civilians in the whole process which was a good sign, Most were passed out, Dead or injured. 

“Come out already, Useless fuckheads!” She pounded the door with her foot.

An explosion sounded from behind the thick walls, Dynamite if Togami had to guess.

The only two members left had attempted to flee on foot from around the back. 

Without hesitation, She threw her scissors at the male at the left side. Her blade left her mark by going through his ankle, Crippling him while the other male shouted.

The blade stuck out of his body as he was suppressing the urge to scream, There was nowhere to run.

“Little bro!” He shouted, Attempting to Carry him until surrounded.

“Looks like you two had it all handled without us.” Kirigiri said with a yawn, Shooting the gun out of the man's other hand. 

Kirigiri looked at a limping Naegi who was now induced with fear as he saw Fukawa go wild and chop the defenseless males head clean off with a pair of scissors and shoving the body away so no blood could get on any of them, She was already soaked after all.

“Ah, Love it when I’m painted red!” She cooed before kicking his head away, It rolled across the concrete.

“You still ruined my outfit so take that you bastard!” She huffed.

Naegi turned his head in disgust as the other robber had tried to get away. He was soon tackled by Syo who had already retrieved her scissors.

“Damn pal, Worst plot ever. Might take your motorcycle for a ride cause we’ve got all of them. Probably we’ll sell them for scrap metal while you rot in prison.”

“Get the hell away from me!!” He squirmed as she twisted his arm a loud crack ensuing as he screamed.

Togami snickered.

“It seems we all came to detail this gang.” He gestured towards Naegi and Kyoko who was only holding onto Naegi.

Fukawa soon went back to normal after he was detained.

“I’d like Naegi to interrogate him and ask why he murdered those people and injured several others. Not like he can do anything else in his condition.”

Naegi’s head hung in shame as he rubbed his arm gently, His eyes focused on the hidden wound.

Kirigiri wanted to protest but was stopped by a bloody Fukawa with scissors. She may have not been in her killer persona but still would protect her supposed lover.

It was kind of one sided.

As the man in question was restrained by members of the Future Foundation and taken away, Togami cleared his throat.

“Go shower, You reek more than a damn dissected animal.” He groaned while glancing at the other pair.

“What the hell are you two doing here anyway?” He questioned.

“Naegi wanted to get a breath of fresh air and he ran into a new friend.”

“Ah I see, The luckster really does charm people.” Togami said with a broad smirk as he closed his eyes.

Kirigiri huffed softly, Holding onto Naegi.

“How much did you get out of him when he was on anesthesia narcotics?” Kyoko asked in slight fear, Wondering Naegis deepest secrets.

“He told me about several things, Things i’d promised not to mention.”

She frowned slightly, Watching Naegi limp towards the outer crowd alone. Yes he was armed, No he couldn’t win in a fight.

“Oh my god! Are you one of the injured too?!” A girl in a black and white school girl outfit asked, Her completion pale, Freckles and ice blue eyes. 

Her hair was a light bleached blonde with strawberry colored highlights as she had a hand over her mouth.

“N-No! Just injured from something recently, Tripped and fell. It’s nothing.”

“Oh I see.” She gave him a hard examination as she smiled happily.

“Well I hope you feel better Mister um.” She paused.

Naegi held out a hand and she instantly took it.

“Naegi, I’m a writer and photojournalist.” He smiled.

“It’s nice to meet you Naegi! I’m Junko Enoshima, I’m actually a model!”

Naegi felt his jaw drop.

“You look so much different in person, Is it the makeup?” He asked happily, Wincing before leaning on a stop sign. 

The three others were calling for him.

“It’s the power of touching up ya know?” She said before booping his nose and skipping off, She adored his eyes. So filled with hope. 

Only for a single reason that is.

Naegi was happy, He definitely wouldn't meet the model again but it was a once in a lifetime experience. She was so nice too.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Soon all four were back at Headquarters in which he’d earned a scolding from both Kirigiri and Togami due to running off. He didn’t mention the details of who he’d met, It would be his own little secret.

“You can’t just run off!” Kyoko shouted.

“She’s right, In your condition what if you fell over or something else had happened?! Wait until you’re fully healed you damn fool!”

Naegi winced, Holding up his arm while holding where the wound in his stomach was.

“I can defend myself.” He mumbled, Obviously knowing he’d get beat to a bloody pulp even if skilled in any form of armed combat. One hit to his stomach and he’d be down for the count until the stitching finished. He was lucky to be able to move around.

Fukawa was off in the showers after the literal blood bath she created, Who she killed wasn’t related to the person or people they were fighting but still.

Naegi racked his brain, trying to figure out why he was picked for interrogation. Was it his deductive reasoning?

“That’s a lie and we all know it.” Kyoko said, Glancing at both men with a look of annoyance, Yet the moment her eyes locked with Naegi's, her eyes were full of concern.

Naegi shook his head knowing he must be overthinking when looking at her.

Holding his head down in shame, The male detective sighed.

“Alright, I get it. I won’t run off until I can properly stand on two feet.”  Naegi murmured, Hand brushing across his wound.

Not only did it require Artificial flesh, All the damage the blade had done to his insides is what had messed him up completely. His nerves were a wreck due to hitting his head and just how deep the knife went.

Thinking of this already made him shake as he quickly grabbed his wrist anxiously.

“Good. Togami take him to our little prisoner, I’ll look more into THAT situation.” She clutched a few files in her hand, tapping her foot.

“Right, Makoto, Eyes up we’re gonna need a bit of a long walk.” The blonde replied.

Naegi quickly looked up, Nearly collapsing from the whiplash type feeling he’d gotten.

“How are the injured though?!” He quickly blurted.

Togami pushed up his glasses, Glancing at his own digital notebook.

“All have been moved to hospitals, Sadly several people working there were killed so they could get through the safe and get cash. The remaining person we have in our hands will be dealt with. Don’t fret, Luckster.”

“Alright then.” The brunette grunted, Stretching slightly before giving a reassuring nod.

“Let’s go.”

The three parted ways, Naegi following beside Togami and Kyoko already taking off in the other direction.

“Just what were you doing while running off like that?” The taller male asked, Teal orbs glancing at Naegi.

“I met a model.” He said plainly.

If he could even believe it, The stern male let out a loud snort.

“I doubt that, Did you want to get out of the action due to fear?” He remarked, Pressing the button to an elevator as the blackened steel doors opened almost immediately.

“No way man! I’m serious!” Naegi protested with a soft grin as they entered the elevator.

“Who was she then?” Byakuya pulled out his phone with a sneer and opened a search app.

“Junko Enoshima.”

Togami’s jaw nearly dropped as he regained composure immediately and cleared his throat, Pressing a button inside the elevator.

“I might actually have to believe you on that.” He said, Leaning against the glass wall of the elevator as it shifted downward.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Junko walked into the building happily, Ignoring the darkened lighting as she tossed her bag away.

“Guess who’s back?!” She cheered, twirling as she was then surrounded by several cloaked figures. 

“Well if it isn’t our Goddess, Junko.” One said bowing.

A soft smile curled at her lips as she shook her head.

“No need for hoods everyone, We have something large to discuss.” Junko murmured, Her tone was no longer that of a normal model anymore. It was dark and cold.

“Let the ultimate despair meeting begin in five minutes!” She shouted, Her blue eyes now dilated and filled with madness.

As all members were gathered around a oval table, Junko rested her head on the table.

“We no longer move in the shadows, Any protests and I’ll show you despair.” She growled.

That was her code word for torturing her own compatriots as leader.

Junko Enoshima wasn’t just a model, She was a two faced serial killer and leader of the entire organization.

Many stiffened their protests and gulped.

“While out modeling, I found someone quite interesting. Someone our dear injured Nagito is familiar with. A lucky boy named Naegi. The same person who nearly captured Komaeda. He needs to be taken out. If we move in the open, We’ll strike despair into their hearts and ruin any attempts they have on finding us all.”

Small gasps erupted from a few people.

“But that’s high risks now especi-”

Peko was cut off by a loud shout.

“SILENCE, All of you pair up and plan. If it’s approved by me. Then execute it and your target.” 

“Yes Ma’am!” All of them said in unison as they shifted to their own personal quarters.

Junko swiftly walked to her private room, Undoing her hair and closing that door. 

A large smile crept on her cheeks as she blushed widely. 

“Damn that Naegi, He’s so filled with hope that I love him and hate him at the same time!” She whined, She’d taken an interest in her newest threat to the glorious revolution of despair she had planned. 

Junko then switched to her darkened personality and looked at herself in the mirror, She could use her Modeling career against him. As well as the agents that stood in their way.

“For me, despair is not a goal, or a set of principles, or a lifestyle, or even an instinct... It's what defines me as Junko Enoshima! It's just my characterization! That's why I'm able to pursue despair with such purity!”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Word count: 2,402
A/N: Little twist for our boy Naegi :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.8K 194 13
The 'mastermind' has decided to play one final game with Makoto Naegi, to prove himself as the Ultimate Hope or the Ultimate Despair... BOOK ONE - De...
10.6K 248 45
Hi! This is my first story on this app, and I'm really excited to write it! This is a retelling if daganronpa v1, with the same characters, but diffe...
612 21 12
Nagito is seen as your normal teenage ultimate lucky student caring deeply for both his sisters just like normal people would do until he finds out t...
28.2K 1K 28
The 53rd class of Hopes Peak Academy find themselves is quite the situation, when the 77th class blows up part of the building. The world's biggest...