Returning to Family (Bella Sw...

By SadeCerise

Love, war, hatred, and a Forever bond. (In the process of being Edited and hopefully being made longer. I wil... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Authors Note.
Again another note
Book 2

Chapter 9

5.5K 96 24
By SadeCerise

Its been 4 months, Dad thinks Bellas still on her honeymoon because Apparently she caught a bug so they extended their trip.

IM HUGE!

Paul still hasnt come to visit and the packs know that Bella and I are pregnant and lets just say they are not very happy wolves.

My babies nursery is done and ive set all the clothes and stuffed toys in the places I want them.

Edward still is having doubts about the baby Bella is carrying; hes still calling the baby IT.

And he even got Jacob to talk some sense into her, thats how low he went.

Bella wants to name her child EJ if its a boy and Renesmee if its a girl.

Im still debating what I should call my baby.

 Are you ready for a bath you need to relax, Me and Rosalie are going to help you I said standing up, while Rosalie helped get Bella up and we walked to the bathroom and started running the taps while Bella undressed.

I turned around and saw what the baby was really doing to her and I looked a lot like her with bruises all over my body, she has bruises all over her stomach and breast and her face has a lost a lot of shape and looks sunken and shes still very pale.

I saw Edward looking at Bella from the bathroom doorway and when Bella noticed she hurriedly put her bath robe on and I shut the bathroom door so that she could have some privacy having a bath.

She got in the bath and visibly relaxed with the help from me and Rose, we sat there watching her relax you could see that she felt a little better but that wouldnt help her health no matter how many baths she had.

It would be fantastic if baths could help peoples health but it doesnt it just relaxes their muscles.

So I only have a month left and being as big as I am I could pop at any moment I said looking at Rosalie and Bella cracking a smile at them.

Yeah not long till my Godchildren are born and I can spoil them rotten She said chuckling.

An hour later and we are all sitting back in the living room and Carlisle and was about to sit down when Bella screamed.

 AHHH Bella screamed holding onto her side.

Bella whats wrong I asked frantic wanting to know whats wrong with her.

Sorry didnt mean to scare you the baby just maybe broke a rib Carlisle came over with Edward behind him.

What happened Carlisle said looking at Bella than at me.

The baby probably broke one of Bellas ribs I mumbled knowing that he heard me with the vampire hearing and all.

An hour later we were in the emergency room and Bella was on the bed while Carlisle was looking at the XRAY.

Your rib is cracked theres no splitters and it hasnt punctured any organs Carlisle said looking at Bella.

Yet Edward mumbled and I shot him a glare.

Edward Carlisle warned but the moody look on his face didnt change.

Its breaking your bones Bell... its crushing you from the inside out Edward said looking at Bella with a serious look on his face Carlisle tell her what you told me tell her

Carlisle tell me Bella pleaded with a scared look on her face, I went over to her and grabbed her hand reassuring her Its alright Carlisle

The fetus isnt compatible with your body its to strong it wont allow you to get the nutrition you need its starving you by the hour, I cant stop it and I cant slow it down Carlisle said looking at Bellas reaction At this rate your heart will give up before you can deliver 

Then I will hang on as long as I can Carlisle interrupted her.

Bella there are some conditions that not even venom can work on do you understand im sorry Bella nodded.

Edward im sorry Bella pleaded.

Bella I cant live without you he said walking over to the window not facing her, he just had his back to us.

Its a part of me, he or she needs you I couldnt help but feel sorry for her and this baby.

Do you really think I can love it or tolerate it if it kills you? ouch that was a strong blow to her heart.

Its not his or her fault Bella pleaded You have to except what it is

Because you havent given me no choice Edward practically hissed Bella we are supposed to be partners remember but you decided this on your own youve decided to leave me

Dont see it like that I could see tears forming in her eyes but I knew better than to get involved.

I have no other way of seeing it do I Bella he stormed out the room leaving a hysterical crying Bella behind.

After Bella calmed down we went to the living room and sat down near Emmett, Jasper and Alice who were watching American football game.

I noticed bella was getting cold so I put a blanket over her hoping she would warm up.

But that didnt work so Jacob got up and sat near her because of his body heat.

Dont smile like im your favourite person in the world Jacob said to a smiling Bella but she just shot him a shut up look.

It feels complete when your hear Bella said but she suddenly shot up right and she looked like she was going to throw up so I sat a bin in front of her, but she didnt she just heaved.

We need to find a way of getting food into her Esme said looking over at Carlisle who was nodding in agreement.

I can only see the fetus so I dont know what IT wants Alice said looking at Bella then back at the bump.

Its a baby Alice say it a BABY! Rosalie said shooting daggers at Alice.

He or she could be thirsty I said making a comment in their conversation and its like a light went off in Carlisles mind but before he could say anything Emmett had to make a comment.

I know how it feels Emmett Mumbled and I shot him a look.

Carlisle left the room and came back a few minutes later with a blood bag and poured it into a cub with a lid.

Alice dragged Jasper out the room so that he wasnt near the blood.

Are you comfortable with this I asked Bella who just gave a nod and I handed her the cup.

I will try anything she replied sitting up and she took a sip and suddenly a little colour formed on her cheeks.

Jacob got up and left the room and stood on the balcony. He needs to get over this, theres no going back now.

***  

The next morning we must have gone through 20 bags of blood for Bella to drink just so she could keep her energy up.

Edward had just passed Bella another glass of human blood and she started to drink it and I couldnt help but make a face because it was a little hard watching a human drink human blood.

She had called Charlie earlier this morning and told him she was fine and was getting better and not to worry too much about her.

Me and Rosalie had left the room to give Edward and her some free time while me and Rosalie resorted my babies clothes.

Apparently Carlisle, Esme and Emmett need to go away tonight because they need to get more blood bags for Bella because the next shipment isnt until tomorrow morning and she cant last that long.

But the only problem is Sams pack want to kill us and stepping onto their land is going to be a death sentence by itself.

So you thought of any names yet I asked folding some baby grows and putting them into the draw.

No maybe when we see them for the first time we might know what to call them Rosalie said putting the babys hats and mittens into another draw.

We went downstairs after folding everything and as we sat down Jacob came into the living room.

Thank you this means a lot to me and to my family Edward said to Jacob who just gave a nod.

Did they make it out alright Jacob asked.

Yeah thanks to you Edward said patting Jacobs back.

Bella suddenly went to bend over when she fell and her back snapped and then she feel onto her knees and Edward picked her up and rushed her into the emergency room where Rosalie stabbed a needle into her leg that holds some numbing gel and then cut into her stomach but I had to drag her out when her eyes went black.

After Rosalie recovered we started pacing the hallway and then we heard an angelic baby cry but that all stopped when we heard Jacob shouting Bellas name.

I walked into the room and saw Jacob doing CPR on Bella so I walked over to Edward with my arms outstretched.

Pass her to me Edward you need to help bella I took Renesmee out the room and cleaned her off and sat in the living room with Rosalie by my side while we watched Renesmee look around the room observing objects.

I saw Jacob run out the door and saw him collapse to the floor and start crying which could only mean one thing S..s..shes dead please god no dont let her be dead.

Jacob walked back into the house while Renesmee was on my shoulder and I saw a shadow which meant he was behind me I looked at Rosalie and she was looking at Jacob in shock.

I turned around and saw him looking at Renesmee with so much love in his eyes which could only mean one thing he imprinted on her.

I heard growls from outside so I passed Renesmee to Rosalie and saw everyone fighting outside the wolves against the vampires, I ran out the house and down the steps but to be thrown against a tree by a wolf and I shot out in pain clutching my stomach.

AHHHHHHH My scream echoed through the forest which made everyone stop what they were doing and look for the source of the scream and their eyes landed on me.

Carlisle rushed over to me Whats wrong Kimi Carlisle asked crouching down next to me.

The babies AHHHH! all I can feel is pain shooting through my stomach and abdomen make the pain go away I whimpered.

We need to get you to the emerg I interrupted him because the pain was just getting worse.

AHHHHH pleas get it out, these babies are coming whether you want it or not I screamed out in Anger and Pain.

Rosalie get me some blankets and hot towels we will have to deliver the babies here and know Rosalie rushed into the house in vampire speed and came back a few minutes later with a few blankets and towels. Edward help Kimi up we need to stick a blanket under her

Edward came over to me and carefully picked me up while Carlisle put a blanket on the ground for me to lie on, Edward put me back on the blanket and I leaned against the tree while Rosalie came over to me and sat next to me holding my hand and giving it a reassuring squeeze.

Im going to have to take your trousers and underwear off so I can see how far along you are is that alright I nodded my head and he put a hospital blanket over to lower half while he took them off so that the others couldnt see me (if ya get wat I mean) alright I want you to spread your legs so I can see if I can see one of the babys head

I spread my legs (god I sound like a whore saying that) and Carlisle said he had to stick two fingers in too see if he could feel one of the babys head.

Alright I can feel one of the babys heads and your 10 centimetres apart so the babies are ready to be born and on your next contraction I want you to push like youre having a number 2 I nodded my head and it wasnt long till I felt a contraction come and I started pushing with all I had.

AHHHH!! I pushed panting after the contraction left and I clutched Rosalies hand and I swear I saw her flinch.

Alright youre doing brilliantly Carlisle said giving me a smile.

I squeezed Rosalies hand when a powerful contraction hit and I started pushing hard.

AHHHHHH

Alright one of the babys heads are here, one more powerful push and your little boy will be here I looked around and saw that everyone was watching me.

Esme was holding Renesmee, Jasper, Alice, Edward and Emmett were standing on one side while the pack were standing on the other side only wearing shorts.

I felt another contraction, I didnt scream after pushing for a few minutes I finally heard one of my babys cry and I fell against the tree in exhaustion and Carlisle cut the cord and rapped the baby up in a baby blanket and passed it to me.

This one is a boy, time to deliver your little girl

I looked down at the bundle of joy in my arms even thou he was covered in goo and slim he is still beautiful and he was defiantly a mix of me and Paul.

I passed the baby to Rosalie who gladly took him from my arms with a smile on her face.

I suddenly felt another contraction and I done what I did before and just pushed with everything I had.

After pushing a couple more times there was another baby cry and Carlisle cut the cord and wrapped it in a blanket and passed it to me.

Congratulations Kimi I smiled at the little girl in my arms that had abit of brown hair but not a lot and she had tanned skin like her dad, she had my nose and lips too.

The same with my little boy he had his dads tanned skin and his nose but had my lips, not sure what their eyes are going to be because it takes a couple of days before a babys eyes change colour (true fact).

I looked at Rosalie who was staring down at the baby in her arms.

Im going to name her Ruby Louise Lahote I said looking at Paul who was staring at the Babies.

Do you want to hold you daughter Paul Paul walked over slowly and crouched down and sat next to me and I carefully placed Ruby in his arms.

Shes beautiful, she looks a lot like you Kimi; im sorry for what I did please forgive me I was scared and I should have manned up about it Paul said looking at his daughter then at me.

I leaned over and kissed his lips gently and sat back down and Rosalie passed my little boy to me who I still need to name.

You got any boy names I asked.

How about Layton Rio Uley Lahote Paul said looking down at the boy in my arms peacefully sleeping.

Its perfect, THEY are perfect and youre perfect I said looking at the twins in mine and his arms.

Im sorry about Bella Kimi she was a lovely person I nodded my head and looked down at Ruby who seemed to be wide awake.

I placed Ruby in his arms so he held both his children and then I relaxed against the tree and then I saw black dots in my eyes and then everything went black.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1K 126 14
Originally on Tumblr [Book Two] [Finished]
186K 3.9K 23
the run away didn't go looking for love. lower case intended. [book one] *i do not own any of twilight. just my characters and their thoughts*
1.4M 48.1K 22
[Just so everyone that reads this book knows, I have made the decision to just leave this book to rest. I won't edit it ever probably and no future s...
327K 7.9K 15
"I fell in love with you because you loved me when I couldn't love myself." Book 1 |Twilight|